Play Underrail

Play Underrail

Attached: oculus.jpg (1920x1080, 745K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=peCgGt7N-84
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah. One playthrough was enough. Was really dissapointed with the plot 'dude it was ayy lmaos'. When everyone and their rathound expected to find more about the history of the world or at least the actual ending devs went full retard. Imagine being so out of your mind to make a botes dlc for a pistapoc unfinished underground themed rpg?

Play Intruder instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=peCgGt7N-84

Give torrent and i'll play it

Yea Forums sold it to me as one of the best wrpg of this generation, not at all. It's mainly hardcore dungeon crawling with almost non existent roleplaying.

What part is this. Deep Caverns I guess?

Expansion when you slav cunt?

Yeah the ending was pretty shit. I would have liked some other options on the end game especially.

>Muh builds
shit threads always

No it's the final conclusion to Abram's qestline

Oh. I ended up fucking this up somehow so the quest line failed and I wasn't able to play through it on my first run.

You have to complete Abram's questline in the most "optimal" way and you'll get to go there. It's in upper Underrail. I think Rail Crossing is the closest settlement.

You've missed ount on quite a lot, basically a small hub with some lore and background info and the best trader in the game.

You can complete his quests and not gain access to it. For instance if you use stealth and break the one dude out of prison instead of proving his innocence you won't get to continue it.

Yeah I also didn't go to the Foundry at all so I got a couple things to do next go around.

game could have been 40 hours shorter so I would be inclined to replay with different builds. when is this fuck patching in better walkspeed?

Just use the speedhack.
Also good for letting traders restock their inventory.

I have such an itch to replay this, I just know as soon as I burn myself out the expansion will drop.

how do i play this? couldn't get past the rats at the beginning

Use cheatengine to speed up the game.
As much as i love underrail it's completely unplayable without that.

This is bait, right?

Attached: tom cruise question.png (384x397, 242K)

Is expedition out yet?

>tfw cant get good at this
>tfw brainlet

Attached: jorge_hardcore.jpg (500x375, 35K)

no legit, i got a 44 pistol and these rats attack in a group of 3 or 4. I could only get 1 attack per turn and needed 2 attacks to kill one rat, while they were attacking me for half of my hp

I'm surprised to hear that Old Junkyard apparently makes a lot of people quit. That's just the part of the game that taught me how valuable traps, grenades, and stealth are.

Casuals are quick to give up when just spamming basic attack stops working.

Attached: 2018-10-28 18_55_17-Greenshot.jpg (1920x1080, 478K)

It's called the place where shit builds go to die. It's the first area where you need to know what you are doing.
If you are prepared, acid resistant armor and bear traps, it's a cakewalk.

I made to the Deep Cavern and then quit because fuck back tracking to scavenge for shit just to open some shitty aylmao door. The entire game was just back tracking to deliver messages as the main story quest. Fuck that. In addition to that, looting unique weapons is fucking worthless because you can craft shit that is twice as good from the get go.

I also dislike the game because YOU HAVE NO FUCKING PARTY MEMBER.