Why is Yea Forums like this every time they add a new operator?

Why is Yea Forums like this every time they add a new operator?

Attached: rainbow six siedge.png (700x628, 406K)

99% of things posted on Yea Forums is worthless garbage because it's a dumping ground for opinions people only dare to express in an anonymous image board because they know that they'd get banned from other sites and IRL people would kick their teeth in if they said the things they write here.
you don't come to Yea Forums to have meaningful discussion. you come here to post tits and call other people nigger faggots.

makes sense

nigger faggot

t.reddit
other forums fucking suck and I'm glad I don't have to preface my opinions with a fellatio towards the person I'm conversing with. So glad they're dying out, really.

>"I am too socially inept to hold a polite conversaton"
Good thing Yea Forums exists to serve as a dumping ground for subhumans such as yourself.

what a sad existance

who the fuck cares about casual games like siege

>Because it's a dumping ground for opinions people only dare to express in an anonymous image board
>because they know that they'd get banned from other sites and IRL

And this makes their opinion wrong how? You don't remember what Yea Forums was all about do you? Of course you don't because you came from some shit hole crawling here and now you try to talk like you understand, fuck you are stupid fuck ready to die. And don't pretend you were trolling either, you really think that way and you should really fucking die, would be easier for all of us. I think i really hate you, and this would be the first time i ever hated anyone. maybe you should just go back to earth? Or where ever to fuck you came. And kill yourself too, as a bonus for us. Just kidding, go die though.

I come for meaningful discussion. I mean it doesn't happen often, but when it does it's nice.

Well what would you discuss right now?

This. When it works, it works good.

indeed once a year or so there's a decent discussion thread

autistic meltdown

upvoted xD

>female weightlifter
somebody post her ingame model and BMI

Yea Forums complains about realism of a game from a certain era for putting woman into it and then says next that games shouldn't try to be like reality. What did you expect?

>BMI
BMI is meaningless for athletes, pic related, an olympic weightlifter

Attached: olympic-lifters-sarah-robles.jpg (525x525, 36K)

Yea Forums wants every game to be an autistic simulation of real life for some reason

It shouldn't be like this but it is. I try to have real discussion at least.

>BMI
Arnold Schwarzenegger had a BMI above 30. It's useless for anyone with muscles.

BMI means jack shit if you work out.

haha nigger.

Attached: 1507958421349.jpg (1010x1289, 1.13M)

Not that user, but the fat Australian operator is still way too large for any special forces unit. They want you lean, we're talking a specific amount of muscle mass and very little fat.

no one with that build will ever be in the special forces

Kek

>anime pic of 8 y/o looking girl
Opinion discarded

Like you know anything anyways.

Attached: 1506560190976.jpg (624x800, 116K)

Because Yea Forums is a garbage place and if you come here for any real discussion you're retarded. Questions?

realism is not a meaningful argument

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 101K)

>people would kick their teeth in if they said the things they write here.

realest shit ever written on Yea Forums

Yea Forums is the worst place to have discussion for anything.
The only reason why I even come here is because occasionally a thread about a super niche game that won't be talked about in a million years on other sites might actually show up and be fun.
For everything else it's basically shit.

yeah well I redicrect you to the OP pic

IF ONLY "she" had the body type of a female weightlifter
Instead she has the body type of a man

Attached: maam.jpg (800x450, 58K)

me irl

Fat bitches are so fragile.

off-topic reply
R&I

and then everyone clapped and you kept browsing anyways

>le realismfag boogeyman
shes visually unappealing, its literally that simple. the ingame model looks especially silly and is basically overweight.
before you screech at me with your retardera posting a la "women dont need to be attractive reee" no they dont and the waifushittery in this game is just as bad if not worse, but inclusivityfag pandering and general gubishart design ethos (which results in characters like clash and now gridlock) is no better.
cautiously optimistic about our danish frogwoman next season however.

Attached: 1550893511184.jpg (1196x898, 373K)

>fiction means nothing has to ever try being plausible or internally consistent
Nevermind the fact that most complaints are entirely from an aesthetic viewpoint and the best defense you have is "why do you care" instead of naming a single GOOD thing about it

Attached: 1523408769072.jpg (500x333, 42K)

>he says after posting an image from a medium which has the tendency of using the same faces and bodytypes all the time

max goose

No you come here to write shit like this and pretend you aren't a pathetic faggot
I'd love to see someone try to kick my teeth in, especially the trannies that come here to troll

>No you come here to write shit like this and pretend you aren't a pathetic faggot
Shut up you retarded nigger.

seeing people argue representation and reality and respect for women using a transsexual powerlifter on steroids is hilarious.