When was the last time you bought a videogame that made you feel like pic related?

When was the last time you bought a videogame that made you feel like pic related?

Attached: 1551618820446.jpg (720x542, 68K)

I could never hope to feel that much joy for anything ever.

Literally nothing in life can feel me like that now.
Maybe if I get a gun and point at my head.

Yea Forums making fun of a guy who has a good job, has stable income, is in a loving relationship, has many friends that share similar interests, lives in a nice house, can afford his hobbies. he may have a basedboy smile, but he's happier than 70% of Yea Forums who work in warehouses and the only thing nice about their life is their battlestation.

Considering what his record is you'd exepct him to fucking improve how his mouth looks

which is?

>ywn be this happy

Attached: 1550080376301.gif (800x600, 1.04M)

A Hat in Time i think. Waited for that game for 4-5 years, so excitement was inevitable.

Attached: cmgr0ah6obf21.gif (155x201, 506K)

>implying I haven't
in the woman's position of course

So many years ago I forgot that feeling.

halo 3

Excited for what?

Attached: hansen2.jpg (1484x2226, 155K)

Jesus christ. How can one person be so repulsive and unpleasant to look at.

Attached: wtf.gif (370x335, 1.53M)

Fun gameplay, and worlds full of charmâ„¢

have you tried looking in a mirror?

Monster Hunter World (PC)
Unfortunately, my hype was swiftly thwarted when none of my friends who agreed to purchase the game actually got it and I was left randoming with PS4 players and the lootfags from Destiny/Warframe who just wanted to breeze through the game and begin farming their endgame gear before they quit the game after a month to return to their next dopamine stimulation machine.

Attached: pound.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

I have never bought a video game.

seems legit

Im a vampire you insensitive cunt

This.
Fuck. How do most people do this I want that too?

The problem is that nothing of that would make me happy either. I currently have a stable income and don't buy anything with it aside from neccessary shit like food, I was never attracted to any real person ever, I live in somewhat big and nice apartment but do nothing but waste my time on the net and I could talk with friends about hobbies but it bores me and I have no other hobbies but gaming, anime and daydreaming in the first place.

>Consumism dependant joy
Nah, I'm good. Plus I value closed relationships.