*ruins your meta*

*ruins your meta*

Attached: Jigglypuff_-_Super_Smash_Bros._Melee.png (200x266, 44K)

i farted and it stinks haha

>literally only one player gets result with puff
>people think this is comparable to wobbling because that player is a bit of a cockbag

the reason why there's only like 2 notable puff players is that she isn't that fun to play as especially at top levels

What meta? Melee is dead.

BAN HER

SHE IS THE REASON WHY MELEE IS NOT IN EVO ANYMORE

FUCKING BAAAAAAAAAAN HEEEEEEEER

If the character was powerful people would be maining regardless of "fun".

>Fox dominated the meta for years
>"this is fine"
>Jigglypuff starts to show up more often
>"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAN THIS FILTH SHE ISN'T FLASHY UNLIKE MY FOX"

Stinky players are just mad that Jigglypuff is the antithesis of what they think of their game to be.
They think melee is meant to be this super fast paced 10,000 inputs a second combo heavy spam fest.

Jiggs just comes and goes loldefensive slowplay gg

That's because /our guy/ Avacad0 plays dog man, and dog man is super hype xD

I'm not adding anything other than this user completely destroyed your argument.
"Your" argument, as if it were yours, you clearly spouted this meme argument without thinking, like a true npc.

Melee is unironically dead.

Subscribe to Pewdiepie.

think you mean *exposes shitters*

>tfw couldnt finish melee missions normally. Had to resort to using jigglypuffs sleep attack in final stage. Eventually got stupid good at landing it and my friends started banning me from playing it.

Thank god I didnt try going pro. I would be shunned cause I actually shower.

It's because Jiggs has a much lower skill cap and is one of the only characters you'll ever see involved in time outs. I don't think Jiggs should be banned, but don't be an idiot and act like people are saying this for no reason

Jigglypuff a cute.

Attached: 5926915c83b363be5defd11433cf7fcf.jpg (560x560, 270K)

>no actual arguments just redirection and personal attacks.
5/10, you got a reply.

Jiggs is so fucking stupid, why is the character that is hardest to securely kill also the character with multiple guaranteed one-touch kill options. Banning her makes the game infinitely better for everyone, including Jiggs players, who would then have the chance to learn to actually play the game.

REEEEEEE HBOX GET OUT

People pick up fox because he's the only character with a good matchup against puff retard.

that's because she killed it

FUCKING BAN JIGGLYPUFF AND ICE CLIMBERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK SAMURAIS AND FUCK ANIME

Attached: 1533468708764.png (808x805, 384K)

This

Attached: Puffled.jpg (432x349, 25K)

This is retarded logic, the only reason to play Melee is for fun. Do you seriously think people are going to grind with Jigglypuff to get in on those sweet 4 digit prize pools?

>I can't beat it so its bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok

I think spergs will not act like neurotypicals and that's all that needs to be said about tournament systems on Yea Forums.

nobody spends thousands of hours practicing something unfun unless you're an actual sociopath like hbox

That's my point.

yeah and puff is objectively not fun in top level

says you.

>Game isn't that popular
>"We don't care about popularity."
>Le sleepy pink balloon starts cranking tournies
>"This must be banned in order to preserve our popularity!"

Would you rather have 10,000 players, and they all love the game, or 50,000 players, but most of them aren't happy and are starting to quit?

Did they call give me money? then who gives a fuck unless they going to give me more.