Even though I'm a 20 yo bzoomer I don't get why BRs are still a thing

Even though I'm a 20 yo bzoomer I don't get why BRs are still a thing

Do people really find dieing arbitrarily in 5 minutes or keeping low for 20 only to be killed a mile away fun? Then waiting for 10 minutes for the next game to start? OW was the last game that I could understand it's popularity

Attached: 1551236258581.png (655x473, 370K)

source on that picture?

pretty sure its just a fake headline

"Hello, If you have a moment I'd like to talk to you about our lord and savior Jesus Chris...."
"BLLLLAAAAAGGGG!!"

It's fun communicating with friends and winning. Maybe if you retards actually had some friends you would understand this concept.

That's the one case I can think of but not even my friends play pubg that much anymore

Even league made more sense than these new zoomer BR games

So 23 pizza delivery guys went missing in THE SAME address before anybody noticed anything suspicious. Sounds legit.
Based frog man.

>Even though I'm a 20 yo bzoomer I don't get why BRs are still a thing
Do you have any idea how much firepower it takes to wipe out an entire country? Doubly so given the rate at which those monkeys breed.

That's not what I meant

Attached: 1551313640424.jpg (900x1364, 272K)

kek

Attached: 1548904541660.png (1190x1194, 1.33M)

damn she's ho-
>tattoos

Attached: 1365449212863.jpg (500x363, 45K)

>When you're so American that just ordering Pizza isn't enough anymore and you have to eat the delivery guy too

>"Do you come with the pizza?"

It's a 'friends are mandatory' genre. If you're losing, just annoy the fuck out of everybody you know to buy the game and play with you so you won't be so out numbered. It's seriously worse than DLC. At least with DLC, it only effects the idiot who bought it or the game. Having BR friends means constantly having to listen to shit you don't care about and not losing your patience every time they beg you to play with them.

Attached: monkey middle finger.jpg (353x408, 43K)

>waiting for 10 minutes for the next game to start?

I've never had this problem in Fortnite, is it a big deal in other games? I honestly thought the waiting times in almost all round-based team shooters were pretty intolerable myself, OW included. I think GTA Online is the worst offendor, sometimes I spent more time watching scoreboards, and waiting for people to ready-up than I did playing the actual game.

If you're good you're not going to die instantly, or have to run around like a puss for 20 minutes. Get in the action, land your shots, chase after enemies.

this desu

Apex and fortnite both have like 10 second queue times, that's literally their entire appeal, you died? Oh well, back to lobby and into another match in a few seconds. It's designed that way with no matchmaking so everyone can get in and out rapidly, so you don't feel inclined to act like a fucking bitch

They're fairly minor, what's the problem?

>AHHHH, FRESH MEAT

His face is shaped like a slice of bread. Also, obligatory pic related.

Attached: LKqTz4W.jpg (599x397, 51K)

>Do people really find dieing arbitrarily in 5 minutes or keeping low for 20 only to be killed a mile away fun? Then waiting for 10 minutes for the next game to start?

Do you have any concept of suspense or tension? If you just press x to respawn or reload and be back where you started there is little of it.

I thought you meant brazilians and was very confused

How do you even get away with killing & eating one pizza delivery man? Wouldn't police have the last orders address the night the men went missing? How do you let that happen 23 times.

Attached: 1521208896555.jpg (268x269, 8K)

Goddamn its been at least a decade since I've seen this picture.
I want to go back

It's a hoax story.

Imagine being killed by this guy. How embarrassing.

it's more likely than you think

Attached: 44cc932de21aa797efd98.png (349x309, 129K)

Here's another pizza related oldie

Attached: LOLI HAET PIZZA.jpg (600x500, 67K)

Florida?

>cannibal killer
So all those men he ate were cannibals?

>Having BR friends means constantly having to listen to shit you don't care about and not losing your patience every time they beg you to play with them.
Fucking this. I wish some of my friends had a slightly better taste.

Attached: 1541134285717.jpg (1024x681, 95K)

Let me guess. Florida?

Attached: 1380498887184.jpg (298x223, 25K)

>The evil final boss was actually the good guy.

Attached: 1446969940670.png (521x340, 308K)

Impossible. Dude would've had his penis bit off by the first meth'd out pizza guy or shot by the first group of Jehovah's if it was Florida. The fucking postman would probably have eaten him after raping his dog on accident.

Are you 12?

I don't know man, I hate brazilians too.

Attached: 1532013763662.png (700x918, 230K)

"Well, the last two pizza guys went missing after coming to your place, but we think it's just coincidence".

Not everything has to be the amount of your IQ

>This picture is probably fake
>almost the same thing happened with John Wayne Gacy.
Actually unsettling how many teens went missing after taking a job from this one man and then how long it took for people to piece it together.

>Jehovah's
>having guns

>champion_of_nurgle.png

You'd be surprised how little effort is put into solving low priority cases

>covetous_demon.jpg

>tattoos
A rosary of all things so you know what a good person she wants you to think she is.