>Hear that Conquest is suppose to be hard start it on hard
>Get to chapter ten
>Takes me 5 hours until I can beat it without losing more than half my units
>Still lose Nyx in the end but dont want to restart again
Please don't tell me the rest of the chapters will be this hard
Also Fire Emblem Thread

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>plays on hard
Lmao, scrub. Play on Lunatic Classic like a real man and reset everytime a unit is defeated.

I'm still trying to get better, I don't even want to imagine that map any harder.

>plays on hard
>still fuck up
Stop being a retard and realize there’s more to the game than the strength stat.

Play on lunitic like a real man

You get better by playing on lunatic and not losing any units.

Try using tonics to reach stat benchmarks, such as doubling or one-rounding a problem enemy.
If you're fresh from Awakening, you might be overusing pair up. Be aware that your player phase damage output plummets when paired in Fates due to the new dual attack system. This can be especially harmful in maps where you're getting swarmed, like the defensive Chapter 10.

Wait til you do the ninja rape cave, eternal stairway and Ryoma

Play Radiant Dawn hard mode for a good time

The only reason Conquest is hard is because most maps in it have pseudo time limits which prevents you from turtling through. It's as easy as other fire emblems otherwise.

it get's harder in the last chapters, you will probably have to play it on normal if you are that bad at the game

I'll get to it... Eventually
I actually forgot about tonics, and is pair up worse in this game or something?
>It gets harder. Fuck

Reminder that azura has one of the highest strength growth in the series (more than Ike who can solo his own game) so if you know what you’re doing you basically got a tank.

Attached: 4EF26BAF-EDD2-465F-93E2-52E378055358.png (958x316, 149K)

Pair Up no longer gives the backpack unit a chance to join in on the attack. It's still very important to keep in mind and vital to your success but overall a more defensive option.

>low HP and DEF
>tank

Well she’s more of a glass canon because of her defense and resistance. But yeah she can she can 1 hit kill a shit load of units. I recommend looking at stat grows charts you’d be surprised.
For example pic related is a beast with tomes

Attached: 87B8B5DD-879C-461E-8221-3FB6586A3506.jpg (558x710, 60K)

Heads up, chapter 12 forces you to not use Elise, so better spruce up your Jakob/Felicia (you will also not hate it as much as 10 but probably give you PTSD about Medicine pots)

Perfect for Odin

>you’d be surprised

>Pic related artwork has her fucking ripped
>shit strength growth
>has a high skill growth so she works better when you reclass her as a ninja.

Attached: 2393DC26-8879-4D2F-BE2F-E4541614503E.png (675x1000, 720K)

>Using Dancers for anything other than dancing

Attached: C4F9BF84-2D48-446C-9E97-6F35021A29DA.png (1066x600, 276K)

I only played the two Fire emblem games on gameboy, what other games should I play?

Advance Wars.

Conquest on Lunatic, the real man's game

The 3rd fe game on the gba you haven’t played, Ike’s games (path of radiance and radiant dawn), and 4.

don't worry, while it gets harder towards the end, for the most part it'll be smooth sailing compared to Chapter 10

Ten is the hardest one for new players I think. You need to be aggressive, rather than defensive.
Nyx isn't all that good, but she's still my favorite unit in Conquest. Effie on a good second.
On Hoshido, I love Hana even though Ryouma is better than her in pretty much everything. Rhajat is a fun child unit.

>be fag that betrayed his real family
>get dabbed on by Best Hoshido
I fucking love Conquest 10, it's such a great chapter. There are a few really hard chapters like C10, but I think C10 is the hardest one so you should be good.

Attached: Best Hoshido.jpg (1521x1223, 576K)

>so if you know what you’re doing you basically got a tank.
Resetting 10 million times until you finally get that 15% defense?

>2x0
Funnily enough, Kagero has 65% strength growth being the highest in the game without taking class into account. She hits for shit though.
>65 magic
>55 spd
>70 lck
She is a god damn railgun disintegrating anything she touches.

I love Tharja!

Attached: happytharj.png (632x415, 490K)

Its not. It’s actually recommended that you pair up xander and Charlotte. Chapter 10 is just a lot easier if you primarily use attack stance since you need all the offense you can get and the only paired up enemies are the peg knights