PC game controller

Lurker here, is this shit decent for it's price for PC gaming or are there better options?

The shit I'm looking at is a EasySMX PC Game Controller

Attached: 617RVccD2NL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 127K)

Get XBox One controller unless you're really starved for money.

Just get a first party controller and be done with it.

Not too starved but not willing to spend like 40+ bucks on a controller. Probably looking for a beginner controller as most of my gaming experience has been with handhelds.

Good luck with that, if you're not willing to pay for quality, then you can expect shit. I'd rather spend 60 on a conroller knowing it will hold up for nearly a decade than replacing a cheap one every few years.

eh. may look into getting a quality controller in the future. been reading good things about the xbox 360 controller. been seeing the steam controller come up too though iffy.

this, third party pads are uniformly terrible

Get either the xbox one s controller or the DualShock 4. That pic you posted looks like shit.

It’s not just that first party controller will last longer, they are also much better when it comes to the thumbsticks, their dead zone and all that.

Been using the logitech F310 for a few years now, pretty good. The dpad is much better than the original 360 controller. People used to complain about deadzones on these, but mine never had any problem. Triggers are a bit stiff though

Wish I got a 510 while they were in stock. I chose a 710 and regret it

read that those were pretty durable. but I disregarded them because they looked chunky/outdated. the dpad also sucks maybe?

I've been using my 360 controller ever since 2013.
I'm not ashamed to say that it was the best purchase I made in years.

get the ds4 it supports more games and will work for literally everything, xbox pads are OK but won't work for every game

Sure as fuck you're gonna be throwing in the trash anything that's not an XBox controller. Buy a 360 one if you don't wanna spend too much, you can find those for 30 dollars. If you can spend 50 dollars on a cabled Xbox One tho you won't regret it.

>the dpad also sucks maybe
the dpad has that floaty design that some people don't like. I play a lot of emulators and platformers on it and I think its good, but try to get a feel of it first if you can

Well I just have a few poopy games I probably want a controller with. The Witcher 3, Nioh, FFXII and Monster Hunter World.

Don't know if I would want a Dualshock for them.

it's a great controller if you never ever use the dpad. if you do use it even just occasionally, get another controller.

Monster Hunter World feels ten times better playing with a DS4 over an Xbox 360 controller, I can tell you as much. Never used a Xbox One one though.

It’s hundreds of hours of gameplay user
You might as well enjoy it using a good controller

Only two options are valid. Get a chinese knockoff 360 controller off ebay, or first party xbone controller.

you don't know what you'll end up wanting to play in the future only to find the xbox pad won't work on it

I picked up a wired xbone controller a while back for 25, just get that. 360 dpad is trash and buttons have a little stick.

What are you saying? Are there actually games that don’t support the Xbox controller but do support the dualshock4?

pic related cost me 5 bucks and has full vibration functionality

Attached: green.jpg (2048x1536, 1.55M)

Not him, but there are some games that can use the gyro and touchpad. Never heard of any that won't also work on an Xbox controller though

yes, lots of games that predate the xbox controllers. tony hawk, NFS, all sorts of games the xbox pad won't work properly on. DS4 has a really good tool called ds4windows that will work for everything from pre xinput games to xinput only games

Xbox controllers are still the best for PC, with the one exception being fighting games or anything that requires heavy use of the d-pad. And anyone recommending a steam controller are just memeing

What are the games that use the gyro? I use the ds4 but I have never used the gyro

Are you that poor user?

get an xbox one controller. what you are looking at is a waste of money

Xbone controller is really good

Xbox One controllers are $20.

no, but this controller is still better than everything posted in this thread so far

I think some racing games. Wii u emulator can use it. I'm sure there's a list somwhere.

I unironically bought these because its D-pad is better than the XBox ones

I can use it wired/wireless and works on the Switch as well, although I'm not how it compares to the Switch Pro controller

Attached: 71FslKfTvLL._AC_.jpg (1746x913, 130K)

literally where?