Fart souls 2

how the fuck am i supposed to kill it
it literally oneshots me with any attack

Attached: AEFF4B0E-AF8E-4DB5-84B5-24ACA4FF376E.jpg (1024x870, 141K)

Don't get hit.

Stick your dick in it.

This is what you get for playing a shittily designed mess of a game like dark souls 2.

That's going on endgame, you should be killing it in like 1.5 attacks.

Anyway, it's easy to dodge, just don't spend your time constantly sucking every last dick in the vicinity and you can handle it.

amana is DeS as fuck. brutal ass level with a gimmick boss

i played this on hella low gfx settings so i never recognize screenshots

im having fun with it a lot, sorry

i liked the game up to this point, even smelter demon :(

demon of song

Git gud
2 is the best of the trilogy.

how do you even get hit by this boss?

Its not that hard to dodge its attacks, yes they deal great damage but thats just how the boss is, time your rolls better and dont get greedy with your attacks.

Attached: Pepe of Song.png (500x424, 63K)

>can't beat the easiest boss in the game
get good

everything dark souls 2 does dark souls 1 and 3 do better.
>multi enemy boss fights
>better hollowing system
>better estus
>better looking areas
>better graphics
>mana system
the only thing i think ds2 does better is magic, but even then i haven't used it much in any of the games.

I did a run of DS2 SotFS with the item randomizer mod recently. Pretty fun, would recommend for a fresh experience. Just don't be a pussy, remember to randomize everything, including key items and the estus flask.

>Easiest boss in the game
>When Last giant, Congregation, pursuer, and Fume knight exist

wrong
>multi enemy boss fights are a travesty in any souls game, the only thing DS3 did right was to get rid of them almost entirely
>DS2 has the only actually punishing hollowing system, whereas DS1 has no benefit to becoming human and DS3 just has the DS2 system but simplified for babbies
>slow methodical estus > fast unpunishable estus
>I think you forget just how shit DS1 looks, and DS3 came out later of course it looks better
>the mana system was the worst addition to DS3 because it incentivises using your most powerful spell over and over, while putting you at a measurable disadvantage vs non magic characters
don't forget bonfire ascetics and powerstancing, as well as actually being able to use a weapon in your left hand.

Not him but the only legit complain i got for DS2 is Soul Memory, anything else is totally fine with me, the challenge is still there, there's a huge variety in weapons/builds, its still pretty open-ended, and most of all, online interactions dont suck dick. Wanna redo an entire area with a friend AFTER your defeated a boss? No problem. Wanna do duels or fightclubs in an early game area, go ahead. Wanna have a functioning arena? Go on.

i did it

Attached: 07286F5D-8F12-4C0C-B6A8-D10464BC2E73.jpg (325x585, 67K)

There are no pits in its arena, so you're free to dodge anywhere.

i bet you'd also defend life gems.

>gluttonous demon

you defeated

level up health so it doesn't oneshot you, or git gud

Original Amana, maybe. It became a bore after they nerfed it.

I didn't really try to co-op or invade all that much so soul memery didn't really affect me. That said, I'm man enough to admit that DS2 has quite a few flaws despite my praise for it. You can really see how much they botched the production of the game by looking at a lot of the rooms, because they're mostly just blank cuboids. Enemy animations can be janky as fuck and the hitboxes can be pretty atrocious at times. Also DS2 durability can die in a fire. I don't think any souls game has got durability right, if there even is a right way to do it.

lol thats the easiest boss
get gud noob

BB>DaS>DS2>DeS>DS3

literally the only boss in the series that I beat on the first try

Have you tried reducing his HP to zero?

have you tried playing a better game

I wont argue that DS1 and 3's areas are pretty openned up but even too opened up at times, i think DS2 delivers more to the "You're going to the Baddie HQ" rather than strolling the land itself.

>Animations
DS2 animations are ok i mean compared to the freaking bait-fest of 3. Always faking attacks gets so tiresome and you get punished 50% of the time.

>Durability
gameplay mechanics tied to Frames Per Second is dumb indeed but hey, at least they fixed that, and if its still not up your alley, there's always rings and repair powder.

holy shit this fight should have pitfalls, that follows up on the level's theme pretty good too

man this fight could have been tense af, it would have been like a functional bed of chaos

anyone who thinks DaS2 is the best needs to be put down like an old dog

Why are DS2 haters so hostile?
Were you molested by your parents?

>covetous demon
>not the easiest
are u dense?

>it literally oneshots me with any attack
Have you tried avoiding the attacks?

one of the few pretty cool ds2 bosses tbqh

>somehow not the easiest boss
>somehow a boss you die on
Why are DS2fags full of shit

Attached: medium.jpg (500x430, 32K)

What? You still didn't get it? Just dodge and hit

2 is literally the best souls game and lost crowns are the best content From has made so far.
DaStards are pathetic.

Come on now, just look at the falcon shield soldiers run cycle and the gutter mole rats. Whoever okayed those should be fired. Also try playing the game with any weapon with less than 50 durability and I can guarantee that you'll hate the DS2 system just as much as I do. Bonus points for fighting Sinh.

BB=3>sotfs=DeS>>>>>>>>1 isn't better than anything you underaged fuck.

My favorite animations have to be the LOD ones of the hollow infantry soldiers.
They look like they're riding invisible bicycles.

If you get greedy, it can hit you with its rollover, which does so much damage it can kill you in one hit.
t. happened to me once

DaS 1 >> DaS 3 > DeS >>>> DaS 2 > BB

Falcon bois are questionable yes but i've seen worst, you mean those big things that chomp half your health away? ITs more about their tracking than their animations to be honest. Rapiers have low durability and i managed long stands without repairs fine with the ring.

>it's a pvp faggots defend dark souls 2 thread

Attached: 1539786099673.png (480x360, 183K)

>hur dur nitpicking about minor problems
>that is why the game is shit
fuck off retard tired of your recycled bitching of 5 years already just shut the fuck up

Attached: 1546561661276.jpg (400x288, 26K)

Everything is better in 2, not just pvp. Also pvp in soulsborne games is shit and irrelevant.

>Falcon bois are questionable yes but i've seen worst
you've seen worse? where?
I like Dark Souls 2, but it definitely has issues. People usually pretend that it has no redeeming qualities, or that it's some misunderstood masterpiece.

The afformentioned bait fest of 3 and and if you want something from 2, i think the living armor dudes in the iron king dlc.

DaS2 has tons of issues, nobody said otherwise. But all soulsborne games have tons of issues. The good has to outweight the bad, and in das2 it does, in das, not so much, that's why people people prefer 2 over 1, it's not rocket science.

Literally one of the easiest bosses.

Stand in front, bait out the overhand smash, roll to the side. Hit face/hands. Repeat.

I honestly feel the same when i look from an objective point of view.
>lore is more subtle and you dont get exposure about the lords like you get in the first game's intro so it makes the story more interesting and mysterious
>the world has more variety of settings despite the layout of the individual areas being bad
>more enemy variety
>better bosses for the most part
>better weapons and fighting mechanics in general
>more realistically choreographed animations with variety of moves
>magic isnt shit and its versatile
>the mc's reasoning behind his journey is more personal than choosen undead's so it makes it more impactful
>dlcs were the best ones from ever created.interesting backtracking mechanics as well as amazing level design and bosses

There's a difference between poorly designed animations (like my examples) and cheap difficulty animations (your examples). I actually liked the living armours from DLC2. They behave like a proper disembodied suit of armour, with no regard for whether their parts attach or not.

The area before it was 1000x harder than this piece of shit boss

We're talking about attack animations tho dont we? This is what i meant, but in the end its all what said, not gonna lie i like 1 too but i never get the same urge to replay it like i do with 2 and my god lets not talk about 3....

>game has abominations like hollow falcon warriors and fire salamanders
>game went through dozen of updates, 2 fucking content dlc, a new upgraded edition of the game
>still no fix for any of those broken ass monster
but why

Attached: spins.jpg (2911x1725, 363K)

It's fucking sad they made it easier when DaSbabies complained about it being too hard.

>i don't have enough health or defense or i'm not dodging well enough
MAYBE START WITH ANY OF THOSE PROBLEMS YOU'RE HAVING

literally get good you little baby

>cheese you with poison arrows
pssh nothing personal kiddo

Did you know you can cure poison? And also not get hit?

No, their turn speed is absolute bullshit.
>Inb4 hurr durr cheese them with ranged
That is literally the opposite of getting gud

Too bad those salamanders don't.

>reading comprehension
the state of ds2 defenders

>reading comprehension
>you can cure poison
Are you ok?

did i ever say cheese them?you can actually dodge all of their attacks if you pay attention.they are supposed to be wild beasts anyway

>right after release
>unpatched and offline, wanted to experience it pure the first time through
>somehow make it through shrine of amana without dying
>"good thing I got a heads-up and put so many points in ADP!"
>get one-shotted by the faggot frog
Then again, I've seen people somehow get through capra demon unscathed but then are stuck on gaping dragon, so I guess anything's possible.

Attached: 1498818156701.jpg (780x301, 86K)

>image of salamander
>user replied git gud because memersxd
>replied with poison arrows joke because that's the easiest way to kill them
>dude u can cure poison and shit
>>>>>reading comprehension

>you
Apparently you think you're supposed to shoot yourself with poison arrows? Or what?

>this much autism over a simple joke
just accept that you're retarded and stop posting user

What's autistic about it? I proved my reading comprehension. I didn't reply to the salamander post, I replied to the poison arrow post. If you fucked up, just admit it or stop replying. You're only making me look better by shitting your pants.

fucking shut up you morons holy shit

You can hide the entire conversation and any subsequent posts by clicking the little square on the left of the post with the line through it. This website's not that hard to use.

DS2 has a lot of easy bosses but this was possibly the easiest. How the fuck do you have problems with it?

How does it 1 hit you exactly?

I didn't grind at all, but was fat as fuck by the time I got to him.

i ll start by hiding your retarded mumblings

And you proved your seething autism by somehow thinking "cheese you with poison arrows" meant I was talking about the player getting poisoned by arrows, which is completely unrelated to the original post with salamander pic. Damn you're retarded.

>can't i-frame button spam through the fight
>WAH WAH

Typical DS1diot, no wonder they keep whining about BoC.

Attached: demon of semen.jpg (700x900, 277K)

>oneshot
the fuck, did you not put any points in vigor

>>can't i-frame button spam through the fight

But you can if you level ADP

not like ds1 and 3 though

>>lore is more subtle and you dont get exposure about the lords like you get in the first game's intro so it makes the story more interesting and mysterious

Because fuckall was probably set in stone and planned out when they outsourced the intro CG, given that Nashandra was just supposed to be a placeholder for the actual final boss that they couldn't decide on or how The Rotten was still Gryth the Rotten and the boss of the Undead Crypt.
Same goes for the DS3 intro.

Attached: 64.jpg (2275x3487, 1.27M)

>tfw no forlorn armor in 3

Attached: stupid bitch.jpg (1915x1057, 665K)

You look ridiculous.

One of the few good Ds2 armors, sucks it never made it to Ds3

>effort

No thanks

>tfw no Warlock's Mask in 3

Attached: Prowling_Magus_Concept.jpg (1280x1899, 1.01M)

It was too hard. You couldn't even see the mages and they were already hitting you with that long range spell. Let alone getting gang rapped by the other dudes while moving slow in knee depe water. Not to talk the lizards, those were the first to despawn because theyre the easiest to kill

By the time you got through after learning all that shit all the enemies in that area despawned because you killed them too many times

Semen of dong

Is this for real? How is it even physically possible to lose to this boss?

I was super mad about the travelling merchant set not making it into 3. The chest was always part of my fashion in 2

>wanting that ugly mmo set

Attached: 1537627615850.jpg (600x450, 78K)

That wasn't in 2 either, was it?Just the head was a rare drop

this one too

Attached: loyce.jpg (466x818, 138K)

2 was the only one that allowed fun

Attached: bows respectfully.webm (640x350, 2.04M)

Cute blonde.

You might need to take a look at that Vitality stat, did you ever invest in it?

I wonder why it was so much easier to create a good looking character back in DaS2 than in 3.

FUN (one-sided)

Attached: lifedrain PATCHES.webm (640x400, 2.73M)

He's very slow man, dont take risks and wale at him when he does that big jump attack

He looks lonely n sad. Why would you hurt him? :(

This
>Allowing us to powerstance freely even though they probably knew beforehand that people would figure out OP af combos they would have to fix
>Friendly fire fuckery
>B Team realized that PvP is the one and only thing that makes people stay and put a lot of patches into fixing the balance, while it's still far from balanced it is still the best PvP in any From game
>Made an effort to make NPC summons and invaders seem more alive with emoting or scripted events

>A L L of this was removed from 3 because Miyahacky couldn't accept that people had good ideas, also Ratbros were a great idea that was executed rather poorly that he should have seen the potential of

Attached: thor.webm (840x472, 1.59M)

its not that its harder
its that all faces that look decent end up looking the same in 3, thats the problem with it
which sucks because it has a better skeleton without the stupid dorito shoulders

Attached: 1492217434509.jpg (1376x600, 342K)