>100 days until E3

Oh god the wait is LITERALLY killing me bros

Attached: e3.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SBVArvGRhB0
youtube.com/watch?v=9ihWsOcbS_E
youtu.be/iuELkfUyQP0?t=530
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If it literally did kill you, you wouldn't be missing anything good user.

Attached: IMG_0823.jpg (389x389, 51K)

youtu.be/SBVArvGRhB0

microsoft was good last year

Attached: ca1.jpg (211x239, 7K)

>e3 without sony

who cares

>waiting for an event specifically made for announcing the worst games

did you really enjoy the last 2 sony conferences?

Attached: 1536422500191.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>watching ads

>tfw the last E3 were all about DMC5 and now I won't even buy it
I'll never wait for E3 again. The monkey's paw is real

Either way I can get some sleep in before Devolver conference

yes.
Death stranding,crash bandicoot,god of war,that samurai game looked great to me. better than anything Microsoft showed all these years (shity anthem,battlefield,crackdown etc)

Unless they announce the new consoles, it will probably be a shit year because they may as well save anything big for next gen at this point. Which is why Sony is missing.

Attached: 1542390593931.jpg (499x825, 236K)

Its gonna be a big showing for Microsoft this year

Thread full of cope. I like it.
Can’t wait for the Xbox conference where the Sony shills will fuel their suicidal ideation realizing they made the wrong choice.
>Xbox Scarlet consoles announced
>halo infinite, gears 5, fable
>game pass
>xcloud
>Nintendo partnership
>games like Harry Potter rpg, rocksteady DC game, cyberpunk 2077

Enjoy your 465 days of waiting, snoygoys

E3 hasn't been good in years

>e3

who cares

Attached: 1541353772407.png (1280x1280, 581K)

Why? Its always fucking shit.

I really want to go to E3 this year, has anyone ever gone? I hope to meet someone like Suda51 at the show floor

Attached: 1550304966977.gif (426x426, 3.35M)

Now that I'll finally have DMC5 in my hands, I don't really care about E3 anymore.

Isn't Sony having their own conference? They also have another one, PlayStation Experience. Xbox did a great job last year though, I hope they keep it up

Anyone who isn't excited for E3 is either dead inside to the point where playing new games isn't fun anymore or a Sonydork who isn't relevant to the show this year anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ihWsOcbS_E

Attached: squidcrackingup.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>e3 2018
>not flute guy

>won't be disappointed by Sony this year
I'm glad they're gone. I really, really, really don't need to see Death Stranding again.

or they just aren't tools

Nobody cares about snoy anyway when the PC is the leading platform

>They also have another one, PlayStation Experience
There's no guarantee that will even happen, since they cancelled last year's due to lack of games

Didn't make you want to go out and buy an xbone but it was definitely without a doubt the best show. It's insane how many multitudes more enjoyable it was to watch compared to the others.

>new ports, remasters or remakes or halo or mario #1047
cant wait cant wait

>PCfag

Well shit it's no wonder you aren't excited. E3 isn't for you dawg. Valve should have a conference because the AMD talk show shit is lame

Attached: zrSe4KK.jpg (480x270, 16K)

I'd give a lot for a JSRF remaster on Steam tbf

Attached: 1535449046841.jpg (600x480, 38K)

I can't Fucking wait, Microsoft maybe don't have a lot of exclusive but they have some top Notch third parties, last year beside RE2 remake Sony showed like, 5 games.

I think we will have some surprise from studios we think are doing Nothing.

I see potential for a 2019 E3 snoy cope bingo card.

>Didn't make you want to go out and buy an xbone but it was definitely without a doubt the best show.
no, im not poor and i have PC
multiplats = PC
only multiplats console = NO GAMES
>b-but muh sea of thieves!

HOPE?
EXPECTATION?
DREAM?

>FUCKING KI4 25th anniversary and nuBattletoads

dis gon be a gud e3

Attached: 1544409136376.jpg (1077x561, 107K)

They just had Destination PlayStation which is a retailer convention focused on playstation. Reveals are NDA.
Why they couldn’t show these games at E3 is a fucking mystery, since they are rumored to have announced TLOU2, Death Stranding for 2019, and MW4/Bully

Animal Crossing Switch gameplay

Did you misread or did you mistakenly take that as sarcasm? I liked MS's show because it was basically just a trailer reel with games I cared about. Those games being available on PC. Don't own or need an Xbone. No deep or hidden meaning.

Hopes and dreams are the same thing.
Should be hopes, expectations, and fears.

I just want a yoko taro game announcement and more info/footage on babylon's fall.

*fweeeee*

Attached: 1529282850748.jpg (1020x720, 217K)

I'm hoping we get the Bayo 3 announcement with a release window, see what this whole Nintendo x Microsoft thing is leading up to, and a new Smash character that will be big news. That's just the Direct. Hopefully there will be some good multiplats shown at Microsoft's so that my PS4 isn't collecting dust after DMC 5, a new Ubisoft/Nintendo collab, and that EA and Bethesda's shows are as bad as always.

New Xbox elite controller released this year, playable on Xbox one and Xbox scarlet, USB type C.

MGR2
Director of MGR said he was working on "something" and used the MGRR OST to motivate himself, he also is on none of the platinum known project.
Konami also said to expect some things for 2019 + actually celebrated Rising anniversary (they didn't do that even for the 5 years.)

I look forward to this year
>Bethesda
I will enjoy watching them stumble to save face over FO76, Todd will probably spew some self aware memes.
>Ubisoft
It's always shit in it's own glorious way
>Xbox
Will have all the multiplats since Sony won't even show up. I'm curious to see what they do with all the studios they just brought
>Nintendo
All they need to do is show Pokemon and Animal Crossing and they'll win the year with the normie crowds. They have a decent list of upcoming stuff already
>Sony
I'm sad they're not here because I play PS4 the most,but seeing all the seething shitposting fucks trying to cope will probably be the highlight of E3.

Attached: 1550169596703.jpg (400x400, 69K)

You forgot EA

you have to be retarded to think Sonys conference was better than Microsofts last year

Attached: 1551500288187.jpg (640x960, 75K)

I want Watch Dogs 3, a late 2020 release is possible.

There's nothing to look forward too with EA. It'll just be shit but not even in a funny way like Ubisoft.

>SPORTS
>SPORTS
>SPORTS
>2-4 indie games
>we are about gamers
>MOBILE GAEMS!!!!
>SPORTS
>BATTLEFIELD
>STAR WARS
>something about Anthem, maybe Dragon Age

Attached: 1536754582769.jpg (500x500, 86K)

>yfw it's not MGR2 but Metal Gear Solid :Rising being reborn
It was announced at the xbox conference after alll....

SF6 back on Xbox plz

This and MvC4 gameplay

Based

Sont showed actual exclusives from first party and some neet 3rd party games. Microsoft showed all multiplats

All those exclusives we'd already seen before. RE2 was the only saving grace of last year's Sony show. It was an absolute bore otherwise.

>HOPE?
Good games
>EXPECTATION
Shit or mediocre games
>DREAM
From time to time

Attached: 1536830411512.png (642x640, 825K)

And why does that matter to me, a PC gamer?

This just proves Sonyfags would praise the biggest trash ever as long as it's exclusive.
DMC5 > everything that was on PS

Attached: 1551577285348.png (650x650, 20K)

Also, I can finally play Halo on PC again

I literally have no idea what any of them could present at E3. Like, I always had a slight prediction what might be coming, but this time I have nothing.
Any idea what might come, Anons?

Attached: urarakap.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>New Ninja Theory game
>new Batman Rocksteady game
>DOOM Eternal
>new Arkane game
>Harry Potter RPG
>Halo Infinite
>Crystal Dynamics' Avengers
>new Turtle Rock game
>new Tango Gameworks game
>The Outer Worlds
>Hotline Miami 3
>new Frictional game
>Babylon's Fall
>Witchfire
>new Flying Wild Hog game
>new People Can Fly game
>Gears 5
>Dying Light 2
>Cyberpunk 2077
>Control
>new Playdead game
>Respawn's Star Wars
>Watch Dogs 3
>Bayonetta 3

I want to see why Sega was visiting Microsoft a couple months ago. Hopefully were about to see another OG Xbox tier lineup again

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 289K)

The only one i usually try and get a good prediction on is Nintendo, and i'm completely stumped. Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion and Zelda have all be revealed. Fuck knows what new game they'll show off, unless they have a new Mario ready to go already.

wtf. last e3 feels like it was a few months ago.
Who else /timemovingfast/ boomer here?

Something Konami related is going to be announced.Either metal gear or Castlevania. maybe both.

there is a chance they announce Crash Bandicoot 4

who?

If you cant answer at least 2 of those questions then you need to go outside

>Castlevania
Oh fuck, my dick would explode, if we got a new Classicvania. Hell, even metroidvania would be cool.

Attached: 190223170631994836.gif (640x360, 521K)

>HOPE
Animal Crossing Switch to be the best one yet
>EXPECTATIONS
AC Switch being a significant enough improvement upon New Leaf
>FEARS
AC Switch catering entirely to the nu-fandom from NL and PC, watering down villager dialogue even further and shilling Isabelle as hard as possible while shoving every good character to the side

Attached: PANIC.jpg (532x532, 40K)

I heard there was supposed to be a collection of Castlevania games besides the one on PSN. Was that ever debunked?

Attached: 1535755574010.gif (460x345, 1.27M)

>no Sony
Who are we going to laugh at now?

It wasn't good, it was just what a conference was supposed to be. You shouldn't be happy just because people are doing what they should be doing.

YOU FORGOT SESSION YOU SHITLORD.
NEW SKATE BOIS

Both Castlevania and metal gear are the one very probable in the near future.
Metal gear because it's the most popular Konami franchse + Murata had to work on something since he didn't worked on Survive.
and Castlevania because of the popularity of the netflix serie + belmonts in smash + the good sales of Requiem.
Beside Requiem, no, but there's a Konami arcade collection coming soon.

>Poorfag doesnt have both
Im getting dmc5 and sekiro too, but im most looking forward to Tshushima and Death Stranding, wo yeah,sonys was better for me, because it showed ton of gameplay from games I want

Attached: raisin.png (437x439, 312K)

Whilst it's no an debunk, the fact that Sony had to go to Konami for those games to even get a re-release on PS4 speaks waves.

EA, Ubisoft, Square Enix, Konami

Attached: 1536170482702.jpg (500x320, 93K)

AMD PC Show

If Konami have the E32010 guy back, they instantly win for me.

I'm unfamiliar with the arcade games, any good ones or noteworthy? I just started playing the ones on NES, about to start IV later this month

Attached: 1536743803045.gif (437x479, 1.29M)

PC Show is the ultimate pleb filter

Attached: QUACKED.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

the wait is over before we know it

Attached: 1534146854775.jpg (456x628, 22K)

You can emulate skate 3 in rpcsx3 so yeeeeaaaaaah

OOOOMNIA DI~VI~I~DI~T

TRAGOE~E~EDIA~

CO~O~RA~M

AMANDUM

QUAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: IMG_1421.jpg (700x900, 67K)

Well, there was a lot of licenced game, also some Contra, they were pretty good.
Very unlikely, but if they also count modern arcade games, we will finally have a port of Castlevania arcade and Metal Gear Arcade (a modified MGO2 with a FPS view;)

Sony's conference was garbage and I say that as someone who own's a PS4 PRO and not an Xbox.

All the best games were shown at Xbox's conference while PS4 had some random orchestra playing and a bunch of trailers to games nobody cared about like the Last of Us 2.

My bad, I thought you meant a collection of Castlevania arcade games, I know a few Konami did back in the day but I never knew they did Castlevania and MGS, how the hell does that work?

Attached: 1538434752686.jpg (320x400, 14K)

right answer

I want more "WE JUST ANNOUNCED THIS GAME AND YOU CAN GET IT NOW/DOWNLOAD THE DEMO NOW" announcements. Those are always fun.

Attached: 1446314817686.png (464x395, 270K)

Why not? Don't tell me you're falling for Michael and Barry's lies.

Attached: 1547296412813.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

There will 100% be at least one during Nintendo's. It just wouldn't be a Direct if there wasn't, let's just hope it's a good game.

I literally sold my PS4 because non of the games interest me.

Ghost of Tsushima? Rocksteady are releasing a game very soon, no need to buy some cheap copy.

Death Stranding? Literally a walking simulator with some z-list celebrities.

Attached: ghost of batman.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Who?
I just really hate the design decisions Itsuno made with DMC5
The game looks amazing otherwise but holy fuck those characters are bad.

Castlevania arcade was a 3D game i think, MGArcade was...particular.
MG always had some weird spin off, people were surprised about Survive but i wasn't.

Attached: metal-gear-arcade.jpg (980x500, 87K)

>new Killer Instinct announced
>"You can begin downloading right after the show ends!"

FUCK YEA

Attached: f35.png (800x500, 816K)

I forget, which one did they have? Right now I only remember the "you be suck" guy

Attached: 1537772247068.jpg (833x925, 88K)

All Konami really have to do is to announce a PC port of all MGS games with achievements (or at least 1 through 3) to be passable.

the game speaking very strangely in a broken English.

Now without two forgettable exclusives and one vaporware less?

MGS1 and 2 already have ports tho.

How does that detract from the game play itself? Did you at least try the demo? It's out on both systems

Attached: 1537678784742.png (878x510, 882K)

You know when you put these arcade games and Survive into perspective it really isn't that shocking why Konami did that, thanks for the tidbits, I always appreciate learning about this stuff

Attached: 1538330875324.jpg (580x750, 32K)

>Already just over 3 months away

fuck where did the time go lads? Looking forward to nintendo, microsoft and pc conferences cos nintendo might finally show more new games and microsoft+pc as usual will show more games for my pc. Dont care bout EA and squeenix cos they usually suck. Devolver digital is just gonna be more silly stuff taking the piss of the gaming industry + 2 or 3 announcements(is scum out yet and is it good?) and ubisoft will have a nice surprise here and there but otherwise will be a snooze fest.

Apparently when you're a kid your brain literally cannot comprehend the passage of time and because you have more energy as a kid time for you moves really slow. Only when you get older you realize that time isn't slow after all...

Attached: 1539228680481.jpg (700x700, 128K)

The only good thing about e3 are the lewd posters

Based and Noctpilled.

>Sony E3 2017
>17 games (6 VR, 7 first party exclusives, 2 DLC, 1 remake/remaster)
>Microsoft E3 2017
>23 games (8 first party, 1 DLC)

>Sony E3 2018
>14 games (5 first party, 2 VR)
>Microsoft E3 2018
>27 games (8 first party, 2 DLC)

>Sony E3 2019
>0 games
>Microsoft E3 2019
>30+ games

now just you wait a minute! Are you calling me old? Now I'll have you know!...

It hurts... it hurts so much...

Attached: 7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg (800x450, 71K)

How bad would the social media shitstorm be if they brought back booth babes?

oh wait sonys not going this year so WHO THE FUCK CARES!?

the only reason to watch e3 is to compare the conferences

nintendo arent even there it doesnt count i never watch it

sony is the only good adult high quality games conference AT LEAST good music and decent reveals of high tier GOTG games that matter

ad microshit are just fuckin ded DEAD fucking yank tier car on stages tv tv tv sport NIGGERS

if sony arent there why the fuck would i even watch this piece of shit?

People complained for Nothing about survive, all the "not solid" metal gear had a different gameplay : Acid was a tactical card based RPG, Rising was an hack and slash, Arcade was an online FPS in arcade and Survive was a tower defense shooter with some Survival elements.
i'm sure the next MG will be a lot more traditional, or it will be a MGR2. In any case i'm fine with it.

>xbox only e3

Attached: 1546031305716.jpg (480x480, 51K)

>reddit spacing

>Nintendo and Microsoft getting buddy buddy
>Also, the only two at E3
This would be their big chance to unveil whatever the fuck all this camaraderie has been leading up to.

At least Rising was good and Acid was somewhat interesting and both provided some interesting lore stuff about MGS. There is literally nothing good or interesting about Survive, at least Rising gave us Rules Of Nature, Armstrong and great boss battles

Attached: 1539619810004.jpg (686x770, 89K)

Damn this is textbook summer Yea Forums Sonyfan asspain. Good job user, It's like it's really E3 week

I desperately want Banjo for Smash or at least let them put the original Conker and Banjo on the eShop

Attached: 516wluEIzmL.jpg (500x345, 47K)

I greatly enjoyed Survive, I had fun playing it.

Are you even trying?

Attached: 1537573258828.png (854x480, 628K)

Of all this "Microsoft games coming to the Switch/Scalebound being reborn" shit, Rare Replay, or some form of the N64 games, coming to the Switch is something i'm willing to believe. I am hoping for Banjo in Smash myself, too

Dunno, i had some funs with Survive, it sure isn't very polished but is still fun, especially if you liked the gameplay of V.
Story mode was made in less than a year; And yet the game have real boss unlike V.
the big downside of Survive is that the game really start being fun AT THE ENDGAME, so at the end of the campaign, when it should have been at the start. you are literally restrained during most of the game, when the endgame have you having a lot more abilities, a lot more weapons usable, ressources quite easy to have and a lot more of enemy types.

can't wait for the squilliam collage

Attached: amaterasu.png (939x469, 480K)

>squilliam collage without sony representation
I can already hear the butthurt.

Attached: 1550915958601.jpg (700x428, 42K)

Always have a good laugh from the “362 days until E3” posts

Attached: sonyshit.gif (500x375, 275K)

If you guys want some gameplay, at 8:50 youtu.be/iuELkfUyQP0?t=530
The arcade machine was just a modified PC so the game is actually playable on PC even if it's a little clunky.

Honestly though, it's hard to get excited about E3 itself. I'm looking forward to watching E3 with Yea Forums in one of the comfy streams with chat. That and the squilliam collage and the report cards.

All I ask is that SEGA shows up at the PC show again.

>tv tv tv sport NIGGERS
that hasnt been true for years
get new material

Looks pretty fun but why arcade of all platforms? I know arcades are still relevant in Japan bit It seems like an easy choice to just put these on PC or console and are less likely to piss people off

Attached: 1539401884984.jpg (805x645, 160K)

game was made in 2010 so MGO2 was still alive and the new gens weren't out yet.
The game closed in 2016, but at least we can still somehow play it.

hope/dream : 2019 cyberpunk 2077 release
expectation: more aaa microtransaction riddled aids and maybe a couple of mobile games

hey wouldn't it be funny if people actually answered them?

Like just post a reply to prove your not a beta

haha

Attached: Dolphin-Spirit-Animal-7.jpg (700x465, 71K)