Leave 2019 to me lads

>leave 2019 to me lads

Attached: sekiroh.jpg (1875x2227, 2.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLJ5vXH5yb4
youtube.com/watch?v=VMiDSZDxXCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>leaving 2019 to a soulless souls rehash published by activision
no thanks

you are soulless

>Being this mad because it's not coming to switch

All these games look fun in 2019 like dmc5 metro exodus divison 2 one piece seikro etc but im gonna play some old games from this gen i missed out on. Anybody else?

Attached: 1551074221612.jpg (1080x1350, 192K)

No, I'm not poor.

>division 2
>one piece

>published by activision
Huh. I never actually noticed that this game is produced by Activision. That actually does immediately nuke my hopes at it being anything more than decent. Nothing wrong with a decent game of course, but ... Activision. Gross.

The game looks amazing and we know so little about it, this and DMC5 saved 2019

t. seething souls cuck
The game is actually finally gonna be good because they changed/removed most of the shit that made the previous games garbage
>added an actual story
>PC isn't a mute custom vegetable anymore and can get over tiny ledges now
>removed multiplayer and invasions that weren't adding anything to the game and had awful netcode anyway
>removed levels to make it an actual action game instead of a pretend RPG
>boss fights consist out of more than just roll+attack due to added verticality

>published
what's your problem?

i guarantee some of your favorite games are published by activision, EA or another scummy company

Sounds like you need to git gud.

Sounds like you need to go back

Wasn't there an interview that directly addressed the concerns about it being published by activision?

What is that some new cyberpunk gaym

It can't be cyberpunk if the sun is visible at any point in it though.

Man, I'm so happy to get a game with good level design.

Sekiro, ffxiv and whatever nintendo releases is all i care about this year. Maybe last of us 2 if sony doesnt jew us and push it to ps5 launch

Does Sekiro have an online component?

Google.com
Sekiro wiki
Look.

No, thanks.

lmao

I uh i love you , but don't you dare fuck this up

thus but unironically

>no online
>no gear to look cool and unique
>no weapons
>no variety
>no replay value
sorry bros but into the trash it goes

you know shithead it's easier for you to write yes/no?

no

>it's action game
what's wrong with you?

im not holding my breath for this to be any good.
It looks too much like Nioh.And that game was trash. I also really don't like how they just reused SFX assets from the previous souls games. Its just cheap as fuck man.

>action game
keep coping, it's a soulless and gutted souls game.

Looking forward to Sekiro. A new DMC is nice but I always preferred Ninja Gaiden 2.

they didn't add or remove anything, they just made a game
it's not souls

it looks really good bros
I regret watching that stream yesterday cause now I'm fully hyped and dont want to play anything else

I always laugh when I mention retards say
>It's published by Activision so i have no hopes for it!
Bandai Namco literally fucked over 2 of the souls games (1 and 3) and nobody cared because they're a japanese company. You guys are fucking hypocrites.

>watched the demo
>the game is all flash and no substance
>doesn't even have an inventory system
People think this is going to be dark souls but it's not.

i replay souls games because of build variety.
what does sekiro have to offer me in terms of replayability?

It's not published by Activision in Japan so just import it from there.

NOT A SOULS GAME

Why does anyone replay Ninja Gaiden or DMC?

i never played ninja gaiden, and dmc's shit combat and cringe edgy characters prevent me from getting into it

those are different people
soulsretards will be retards

Explain how exactly Activision can somehow ruin a Souls game as a publisher. What, microtransactions? A season pass? Just don't buy them.

An interconnected world where different bosses are giving you access to different new skills and abilities after you defeat them so you can pick up your own playthrough style and experiment with skills.

seething

>UPlay

No thanks

Can't wait. Honestly I could love games I played like Souls, Bloodborne, Nioh and Monster Hunter, but those RPG elements (like stats or buffed bosses that one shot you by sneezing) are just artificial difficulty at their worse.

It’s been 3 years since dark souls 3. It’s gonna be real tasty when sekiro comes out.

I don't know about playing dmc for the story. We don't have that many action games to choose from to be nit picking.

Ninja Gaiden is fun, 2 is my favorite.
youtube.com/watch?v=QLJ5vXH5yb4

>what does sekiro have to offer me in terms of replayability?

non linear world design and three skill trees

what the fuck XD

It doesn't have UPlay.

Attached: 1463263665959.png (273x326, 193K)

Japanese setting. Don't care

>hurr you cant replay a game if it doesnt have builds reee!!

soulscucks are STILL seething.

>first game by Miyazaki that's actually good
>soulstards get buttblasted and hate it
Can't make this up

This.

reminder it is made by b-team, miyazaki and a-team is working on a game of the century playstation exclusive.

Attached: whirrr.jpg (728x604, 51K)

I can't wait until this game drops and it becomes easy to drown out the people that played the game from the people that didn't. Just like REmake2.

Well you are fucked unless you like code vein.

Sekiro is going to be 10/10 baby

I hope

well there's always fortnite and apex legends

It has removed everything that made soulsborne great so that is a no from me.Also,
>feudal japan settings
ewwww

>feudal japan wit demons period already done by Onimusha and Nioh
>Katana only
>Just an action game with skilltrees
>Entirely based around guardbreaks and parries
>Fromsoft AI
>Stealth with Fromsoft AI

I don't expect it to be bad or anything but I'm kinda worried.

Predict the Metacritic score.

>It has removed everything that made soulsborne great
Not really, all the things they removed just made it a retarded meme game people pretended to enjoy. Sekiro is gonna be actually good.

He should do a Mecha souls game

90, but actually 70-60

Yeah cause 20 Armored Core games aren't enough

>no items
>no stamina
>weeb
>no magic
>no blood
>stealth
>NO WEAPONS
>NO FALL DAMAGE
>NO SOULS
>N O B U I L D S
>WEEB JAP SHIT
>NO LOVECRAFTIAN
>REUSED ASSETS
>NO MULTIPLAYER KEK GAME LMAO

Attached: 1551349707264.gif (258x236, 2.34M)

So a good game that will keep the underage retards away who played the previous shit

>>no items
wrong
>>weeb
wrong
>>no magic
wrong
>>no blood
wrong
>>stealth
wrong
>>NO FALL DAMAGE
wrong
>>NO SOULS
wrong
>>N O B U I L D S
wrong
>>NO LOVECRAFTIAN
wrong
>>REUSED ASSETS
just like every fromsoft game

This is eerily similar to Bloodborne shitpost 4 years ago

Hmmm?

Right, no problems here Bobert-san, I'm sure the game will be GREAT!

Attached: 1545497512100.png (802x437, 129K)

tfw they wasted 4 years making this trash

Attached: upload_2018-3-12_3-2-25.png (1229x702, 1.71M)

>he thinks a publisher always gets to control the development of the game
kek. it's solely a publishing deal, activision has no control.

of course it is
it's the same dark souls fanboys who think every game should be dark souls with STR builds and "PVP" just like in their favorite youtube videos

>I don't expect it to be bad or anything but I'm kinda worried.
Its fine, and everything I've seen really points to the stealth as secondary outside of some boss fights that rely on the concealing mechanic to do massive damage to the boss.

>activision
does this mean it will be on Battlenet ? Because i have many blizzbucks from WoW

Attached: 1551606573999.jpg (2397x1386, 593K)

Attached: file.png (956x519, 758K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VMiDSZDxXCM
Here's your Not a Shark Giant, bro.

Game of the year already came out. You can go home now.

That whole argument was fucking stupid.
I just want a good cyberpunk game. My "immersion" isn't going to be broken if I occasionally see the sun.

Anyone else think the stealth in Sekiro looks worryingly basic?

It's genuinely AssCreed stealth. I know it's an action game, but you'd think that a game that was inspired by Tenchu would put a bit more care into it's stealth.

As someone that doesn't like stealth I'm ok with it being basic. I just hope what's there works properly.

It looks like it uses literally the same framework as Tenchu only faster and more aggressive

I hope you are being ironic. It’s f not please gas yourself.

Wrath of Heaven had:
>throwable distractions
>the ability to cling to ceilings
>the ability to use your grappling hook on anything
>disguises
>the ability to ghost entire levels

We've yet to see these in Sekiro. For the most part, it seems as though they've mostly borrowed the aesthetic and combat system from Tenchu more than anything else.

you can cling to ceilings in sekiro as well

Sekiro's mobility and wall jumping is enough to compensate for fixed grappling points, it looks like he can climb to most shit you could've reached only with grappling hook in Z on his own.
Whether the distractions will exists is not clear yet you can at least murder unsuspecting foes and dogs with shurikens. There's combat distractions at the very least and they look very powerful.
We've also seen him at the very least climbing on rafters.

wrong, swinging your hook is context-based in this game while it's free-form in Tenchu...no items either.

There ARE items and there seems to be a good number of them, some can be replenished from idols using money. That's on top of prosthetic hands.
Static hook points are already compensated with his insane mobility.

Attached: 1539447010119.jpg (601x444, 71K)

I'm beginning to question to what extent the stealth will exist though. If it's possible to get through entire sections undetected, that would be ideal, but somehow I doubt it.
Actually, Sekiro does have items and a lot of them are similar to items from Tenchu, but what I wonder is how the items will be replenished. Tenchu had this ingenious item economy kind of system where your item stock between missions was only replenished if you got a high rank in each mission. Dying mid mission also resulted in items being lost, which was a good way of encouraging resource management and skilful play. My concern is that unless Sekiro has a scoring system or item economy of some kind, then items might be too OP.

>no items
neutral
>no stamina
neutral
>weeb
bad if true
>no magic
neutral
>no blood
neutral
>stealth
good
>NO WEAPONS
good
>NO FALL DAMAGE
neutral
>NO SOULS
good
>N O B U I L D S
neutral
>WEEB JAP SHIT
bad if true
>NO LOVECRAFTIAN
neutral
>REUSED ASSETS
neutral
>NO MULTIPLAYER KEK GAME LMAO
good

might be cool

>I'm beginning to question to what extent the stealth will exist though
Judging by what we've seen about the game you can stealth through entire sections of them but minibosses apparently drop either skills or items or something of value so violent stealth is encouraged.
You can also run really fast when crouching.
> My concern is that unless Sekiro has a scoring system or item economy of some kind, then items might be too OP.
Sekiro apparently uses money for purchasing items on top of having several NPCs in the hub who improve your abilities with some kind of skill points or currency.

>tfw no thicc crosseyed gf

Attached: Bill-Clinton-With-Cross-Eyed-Very-Funny-Face-Picture.jpg (800x1022, 156K)

>weeb
>wrong

How is it weeb? Is Shadow Tactics - Blades of the Shogun weeb too just because it's set in the shogun period?

I think it's more about the sugoi katana super stealth one man army dark and brooding wolf ninja with the robot arm jumping around like an anime slaughtering everything than the setting. Is the katana magical and does it drink blood or trap the souls of enemies? That's would add to it.
I love that stuff, but there's obviously people out there that hate that shit.

>learning skills by killing things
Well, there's another thing they took from Tenchu. I'm actually kind of excited now. I've never liked the Souls series because of their basic combat and who the RPG elements bog them down, but this seems interesting.

Kill yourself

Unironically it really isn't.

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_olliebarder_files_2016_09_ac3sl_new_ac-1200x675.jpg (1280x868, 112K)

Attached: 1551619346151.gif (480x270, 3.5M)

Attached: Sekiro GOTY (2019).png (1080x1080, 1.25M)

i preordered Sekiro AMA

How big is my dick?

Why won't it come out already

Attached: Go on guys I'm just gonna lie down for a bit.png (602x332, 333K)

1 inch hard. 0.5 inches soft.

where did you buy it

FUCK YOU

Attached: nuro.gif (300x300, 2M)

>it's published by Activision
The game was already made before Activision got involved, all they get essentially as publisher is the rights to sell the English version. That's why the jap version doesn't have Activision on the label, because they had zero involvement development wise.

Yes, he has a magic sword called the "undead slayer"
>hmm TWO swords, one for men and one for monsters, that sure sounds familiar

Just shut up kid

Attached: 1549533283932.jpg (298x300, 34K)

Is there a chance that I will like this if Dark souls 1-2-3 were medicore games for me?
I mean how different is this from dark souls games?

Poor man's Nioh but with actually good level design. I think I'll hold out until Nioh 2.

Every single game fromsoft has ever made has been a rehash of previous games

>no pvp

Attached: 1547737824532.jpg (468x431, 17K)

how is it poor man's nioh
it plays nothing like nioh

Niggers are shitting on it just like they did with Bloodborne's reveal. And they'll be proven wrong, again.

published ≠ produced

Dark Souls wasn't a rehash of Armored Core, and Armored Core wasn't a rehash of King's Field.

fucking retard, they are only going to publish it in the west, From will publish it independently in asia
with this kind of publishing deal, tell me how actishit will have ANY influence on the development, beyond the usual quality assurance? It's From's own IP, not integrated with activision. Learn some basic shit about how the gaming industry works, you low IQ mongrel.

BOTH ARE FOR MONSTERS

I expect Sekiro to be way more fun than Nioh. It's a full fledged action game, unlike Nioh that tries to be a diablo.

>Nioh 2
seems superfluous now.
there's DMCV for deep combat and Sekiro for everything else (level design, atmosphere, story, character progression, climbing, swimming, jumping, satisfying exploration)

And that's a good thing because my worthless PS+ runs out right before this comes out.

>google
YIKES

good
keeps the retards away from the game
>waahh why cant i summon help reee i want to invade newbies wtf i have to fight this boss alone nooo

Is this the new Ds3 for Ds2 fags to shit on?

No it's the new Bloodborne.

Attached: Sekiro and the Soulsborne family.jpg (2000x2544, 717K)

good
i fucking hate pvp mongs

>70€

Attached: 1551555130973.png (570x480, 342K)

>dmc's shit combat
>edgy
>EDGY
>DANTE
>EDGY
you are fucking retarded and bad

Attached: you should really kill yourself.jpg (604x340, 44K)

>he wants the subpar pvp meme to divert effort away from a meaningful pve experience

Attached: 3210.png (541x370, 139K)

DMC has shit combat though. The combo and mixup system is great but the actual maneuverability and lock on/targeting systems are fucking terrible. deal with it dumbass.

wait for sale bro

Attached: One Armed Wolf.jpg (2000x2000, 654K)

I can only imagine how pissed you were when that invader slapped your ass

Attached: red.png (476x484, 35K)

>inb4 his master turns out to be a girl Dororo style

I hope it's a little easier than the Souls games. I enjoyed them at the time but I don't have the time and energy to devote to games as I did several years ago.

im the one doing the invading though. but invading was only fun in ds1 and bloodborne to watch the hosts panic in nightmare of mensis DoT area. they gave in to retards crying about invaders and killed invasions in ds2 and 3, that's why i hate muh pvp fags. their screaming for arena and proper matchmaking killed dark souls for me. i'm happy they just removed it all together.

thing is, I actually find the pvp fun and I still play it
but that doesn't mean it is subpar
>get annihilated by phantom range by 1000 ms ping chink/ruski/huehue
Heh, nothing personnel, kiddo.

I bet you are a twinking faggot, pvp only got better from ds1

nah i never twinked, couldnt be bothered.

It feels like a step back from souls games and bloodborne in almost every way

>no online
>no fashion
>no magic
>no stamina
>one primary weapon

I'm also not a fan of the big focus on parrying.but maybe it will feel good when you actually play the game rather than watch gameplay.

Bloodborne just sucks ass. Shitty frame pacing. Low definition textures. A color palette that consists of like 3 colors. Bad anti-aliasing. Easy as fuck (I beat it in one night). Annoying and unpleasant world design. PVP is fully broken and the devs never bothered to fix it. Only enjoyable parts are a couple of the bosses but none of them beat me more than like twice (only wet nurse, gerhman, and the cage-head guy beat me at all). I never did the DLC but this game is so migraine inducing to me that I will never play it again until they fix the performance issues. I hate the trick weapons and gun parries. Feels like you have 10 billion frames to parry everything. This game is just Shadow the Hedgehog: Dark Souls Edition. Just a thoroughly unenjoyable game that does not deserve the praise it gets

It's part of the madness though, it can get annoying.
I really hoped they would have fixed regional matchmaking with the new soulsborne game but here we are with sekiro and no pvp at all

I hope the world isnt linear and allows exploration a la dark souls.

not a level based system.

>no armor and weapon customization
Give me one reason not to pirate this

If I uninstalled dark souls after 15 minutes this is not a game for me right?

They really shouldn't

Seething

Attached: Sonydomination (8).webm (900x600, 2.87M)

You can't play online with your frie-- oh wait
pirate the fuck out of it

im buying it but they fucked sales by making it single player only
my normie friends who play dark souls already bailed

3 games in development
1 is a "Fromsoft-esque" game, to quote Miya
another is potentially a armored core
if the rumors are true from Schreier, a DeS remaster is coming for the ps4

exciting times

Attached: .Choir.jpg (1000x1203, 159K)

There are literally zero reasons to not pirate it

do you think it will be cracked right away?

if there is no multi or build variety im not sure it's a buy

newfriend to the series?
you would've killed yourself had you played DeS and DaS (before being ported)

Attached: 1550925150768.jpg (300x318, 24K)

>ps4
exclusives are cancer, really hope they stop this meme. I really don't want to disturb the dustpile on my ps4, so much work to clean up

>we will never see additional Bloodborne content
Feels bad man. Maybe it is for the best though.

They can't stop the exclusive meme because DeS is a Sony IP.

Attached: 1449622988492.jpg (435x750, 102K)

>Activision realised From Software are currently printing money and decided they want in
>This is a bad thing

Sounds like it's on the same level as their other games. As someone that generally just sucks at parrying and also has oldfag reflexes I expect to get fucking ruined harder than both Souls and Bloodborne.

Just hoping the skilltree has something I can put points in for better blocking, bigger timing windows or something.

Attached: 1539814636568.jpg (1024x1024, 221K)

it's a waist of dev time

See now I've ordered the game already but this is still the one thing that concerns me. Are they actually going to make a far far better PVE component or are they going in thinking that dark souls + lite stealth mechanics is going to be enough? By now we should've gotten an article in famitsu about some of the mechanics, I'm a little concerned that we haven't and the game is 19 days away.

This aside though I have a much better view of the game than I did when the reveal trailer dropped. That trailer was such ass and if they had opened with the TGS trailer instead there would've been a lot less backlash in general right out the gate putting souls contrarians aside.

I agree, but wouldn't it be nice to play a DeS that has been reworked to play at higher frames and resolution, alongside glossing over bugs and whatnot?
Also
>the 6th Archstone
I know it will be coming.

Attached: choir_.jpg (927x1200, 175K)

Sekiro is going to be shit, but Fromdrones will never admit it

>He didn't lag spike them and get free backstabs

Attached: 1334858143491.jpg (350x350, 28K)

>every time they make a new IP, it is a success, commercially and critically
Ey la mao

Attached: 1485868027328.png (620x525, 223K)

But that's what casuals and fags do

A fuckin' love thighs.

We got one of the best DLCs of all time, be grateful for that

Arms and items will likely be a good replacement for magic. The parrying in this game is not like parrying in the previous games, it's closer to MGR than any of them.

Bought it on PS4 & PC, gunna enjoy it.

>The game isn't even out and the threads are nothing but fierce shitposting
That's why when the game is out I'm not going to bother discussing it on Yea Forums. Will ignore all the threads and instead lurk / post on threads for other games.

Attached: 1512940604587.png (1280x720, 873K)

no one cares weeb fuck off back to your containment board

You cared enough to reply.
I'll enjoy the game while you suffer your self-inflicted hell.

Attached: 1518623830166.gif (500x281, 404K)

ill be playing it too away from this shit board dont worry my friend

>weeb souls
I'll wait for Bloodborne 2

It really was, maybe the best DLC. I would still love to see another entry that got PvP and oaths right, and maybe expanded on the chalice dungeons or just added a different form of endgame content. I think there is still room to run with that story and setting, but From does seem to excel when they are making new IPs

Why didn't you ignore this thread you monstrous faggot?

Given how the game isn't out yet so I checked the thread out of curiosity expecting new info about it.
Unsurprisingly there was nothing, just the generic "it's not like my Soulsborne!" post.

Attached: 1517399500466.png (576x500, 248K)

What's the Yea Forumseridict?

Will it be as good as the GOTYAY DaS 1?

And yet as a DMCfag, I'm considering cancelling my preorder on 5 because it's retarded fanbased decided to spoil everything 5 days before release. At least Sekiro isn't getting that much attention yet.
>but you play DMC for the gameplay anyways the story sucks lol
>I'm so happy the finale got spoiled, I'M TWICE AS HYPED NOW!

Attached: 1517791730749.jpg (224x222, 21K)

lmao "actual maneuverability" and "mixup system"

you are an absolute scrub tier shitter and have no idea what you're talking about. kill yourself

>every new IP is a great game
How do they do this, bros?

Attached: 1548519058947.jpg (500x500, 251K)

You aren't a DMC fag because they abandoned the board two days ago and that's why the only threads full of posting are the doomer ones.
You're just a doomer buttmad at people enjoying a game and will do the same against Sekiro.

seething
dragons dogma is superior to devil may cry, deal with it retard

I will make sure to post Sekrio spoilers nonstop when it will inevitably get leaked a week before release. Get fucked.

>I have no idea what hes talking about so he definitely doesn't know

RAW + 5 Talent

>Demons Souls

>Sony exclusive

>he doesnt know

Attached: demonsSoulsPC.jpg (1919x1028, 247K)

I don't have a good rig son. I tried playing DeS but every time there were particle effects from hitting breakable objects and explosions, the fps tanked to a slideshow. It still has the same problem on the ps3.

Attached: demon souls.jpg (640x506, 202K)

I'm sick of this shit dude. Look at this post right above yours: What is this post, don't tell me it's any kind of culture at all and that you're happy that this post is here.

Here are other examples of posts i find devoid of meaning:

I love the shit out of souls games but I just don't know about sekiro. It doesn't seem to have much going for it and I hate the weeb setting so much.

It' what you signed up for.
And you can never leave.

give the poor guy a break, maybe he thought the shitty reboot was how the entire series i slike

wait for crack bro

Does it have Denuvo?

nothing has been mentioned yet I believe

I'm stuck user. I'm pathetically addicted the this Yea Forums cocktail and since videogames is my hobby so well i end up on Yea Forums and i hate every second of my time here, i have 2/3rd of this board filtered out but the devil's irony here is that i would have never discovered so many videogames if i didn't come here. Same goes for other boards all the music, all the porn, all the films and anime and thoughts that would have never occurred to me otherwise
I've tried get to get banned but that doesn't stop you from lurking here, i want out. You all drag me down into sadness every day of my life.

Attached: Jontron emulation.png (296x272, 104K)

would be nice if the game actually gave you any incentive to attack, people already figured out just from the demo that the optimal way to play is to just stand still and parry everything until you can do your one shot kill

Time to unplug from the internet, start small then do a weekly challenge. It helps

To be fair that was just the first boss.

It's not a problem with the boss, but with the core combat system. Parrying is easy, and more rewarding than anything else.