If you put forth the same effort you have in being good at vidya into parts of life that mattered...

If you put forth the same effort you have in being good at vidya into parts of life that mattered, you would be successful.

Attached: 1534792139910.png (345x325, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ikr

shut the fuck up retard

meh, I could of care less

I'm already successful. I attribute my success to the skills I learned playing games.

Life succ tho

But I dont put any effort into games either

Don't remind me.

riko > maki

>the same effort you have in being good at vidya
None?

I don't put effort in vidya either
based

how would i apply the same methods of memorizing patterns that i use in video games to be successful in medical school?

Playing video games has demonstrated improving the player’s hand-eye coordination, reaction time, and problem-solving tho. Stop thinking so superficially, any skill you invest time into can philisophically provide benefits elsewhere in your life, one only needs to apply the lessons

gamers are weak limpwristed betas who don't go into professions where those skills are put to use

I only put effort in if it really interests me and I enjoy doing it, but so far vidya is the only thing that can do that and I hate it 2bh

shut up

wild > mild

Gentlemen in this thread

But I'm terrible at vidya

>be in high school
>bloodborne had just released
>school lets out and head to gamestop
>have to have my dad with me because I was 16 at the time
>get the game
>driving back home
>as I'm driving some asshat decides to pull out into the road right in front of me
>slam on the brakes and swerve to miss him
>dad is angry that the guy pulled out in front of me, but also surprised I was able to react fast enough to not hit him
>mfw all those years of playing shooters that require quick reaction times to be good at helped me not die in real life

Attached: 1521673267867.png (646x595, 280K)

>Highschool
>Bloodborne
MODS

>reading comprehension
I'm 22 now you brainlet

Attached: brainlet.png (403x448, 53K)

I hope you get banned for making such a stupid post.

Honestly, if I put more effort into university, I'd probably be in a job that I didn't enjoy instead of getting into a trade that made me happier.

Also it's cliche, but me putting the effort into getting better at fighting games and keeping composed under pressure and learning how to handle losses instead of losing my temper transfers to the parts of my life that matter.

Except I'm not exceptional at video games either. I'm never in the top ranks, I struggled to get to masters in fucking Overwatch, I never hit eagle in CSGO, and plat 3 isn't even fun to play in in siege

Nice one.

I don't put much effort into vidya though.

shame I don't put any effort into either

>Faggots literally born after 1995 getting upset

i havent played any video games in months

I don't try to be good at video games though, I just try to have fun.

i can't say much about being good at games because i'm mediocre, but i've heard people like you through my entire childhood and they were wrong while i was right
>played loads of vidya as a kid
>bad user, it's wrong
>you're addicted
>you should go out more instead of sitting at home
>at some point, got into modding
>mostly scripts in a game where script language was pretty much C
>got into programming
>got a well-paid job in a smaller company straight off the uni, they love me because i simply enjoy doing my job
if i'd listen to people like you, my existence would be miserable

Attached: tmp_8352.png (550x700, 383K)

That's wrong. Video games are isolated from outside factors other then the player and have consistent rules that can be learned and mastered. Life doesn't reward you that way.

>simply enjoy doing my job
I envy you

A toast for this fine gentleman.
May you play a lot of fun vidya with your five big breasted girlfriends

Attached: toast.jpg (138x158, 12K)

>Assuming efforts matter

No, they don't, most ppl born to be fucked up, give it up, there is no shame for it.

Attached: 1520154758751.gif (960x540, 2.75M)

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
I still don't have bf.

Attached: 122_012.png (269x390, 46K)

your shitpost would be much better if you'd put any effort into it

Attached: 1542757426748.jpg (512x468, 52K)

"success" is not happiness.

cute girl

do you even play video games?

Until steam took them. and halo

Attached: 1546306237225.png (536x114, 71K)

i consider myself successful and it feels pretty good. success itself isn't happiness, but it sure is easier to feel good when important things in your life are going for you exactly like you wanted, and people are recognizing your worth

Attached: 1534748440471.png (298x253, 79K)

Trauma Centre

Video games are fun though

Productivity is dull, tiresome, and makes me wish for death

>retard who can't understand a simple sentence desperately dissembling

Video games helped me to stop being such a socially-stunted, introverted faggot by playing with people in arcades, online and in FGC tournaments.

Give the world another world war and i'll fucking show you asshole

Attached: IMG_20180623_121328.jpg (707x1000, 92K)

hey uh, i'll be your bf

>reflexes and problem solving
Vs
>nepotism and luck

If you would put out your boypussy I would fuck it

Attached: 1457781596126.webm (800x450, 2.96M)