Videogames are still great, but you all have to stop focusing on the negative parts and focus on what you like...

Videogames are still great, but you all have to stop focusing on the negative parts and focus on what you like. This place is very negative, which is why i love it, but too much of this place will poison your mind and you will start hating everything. Just try to understand that we are all just shitposting here, take it lightly and try to have fun. Also sucks ass, faggots.

Attached: 1510318255845.jpg (1500x1952, 225K)

thx op. playing hearthstone and having no fun.

I hated everything before I even came here. Checkmate.

Even if I come here everyday I love mostly everything.
Also Yea Forums is always wrong, they got so many things wrong in the past, their track record is fucked. And they aren’t skilled at games either.
As you said, it’s 100% shitposting.

it’s human instinct to detect flaws in our environment because we’re naturally a very selective species for the purposes of survival. try not having such an infantile positive=good/negative=bad perspective and let anons express themselves how they please

have a nice day and thank your busdriver

shut up retard

I swear Yea Forums used to have some use before, now everything is binary, it's either worst or best game, often at the same time. I guess internet became serious bussiness here too.

keep talking retard

That's a guy you know

Pick up some mediocre titles that you expect little of, helps you learn a level of humility when it comes to games. Looking for 10/10 masterpieces as your only standard is fucking childish.

Attached: itsshit.png (1348x756, 149K)

god I wish

>stop focusing on the negative parts and focus on what you like.

cute

Yea Forums is just shit because people refuse to change their stance on anything.

It's more like everything is turned into shitposting ammunition , there used to be some sort of balance between shitposting, banter and genuine discussions but now the balance is completely fucked and it's all about hating or loving because of that retarded contarianism

nice attempt to justify being an outcast malcontent lol

good post, I always try to spread positivity on Yea Forums, not by playing shill for actual trash, but by talking about the games I love, and when I'm critical, I try to break down the actual problems I see, rather than OHNONONONO-posting.
Keep fighting the good fight user, we can fix Yea Forums

Rarely do games do things well these days apart from the basics of user experience. This place is Negative because of how bad the video games industry currently is, if it isn't an uninspired indie title that hasn't considered why it's doing what it's doing other than the fact that it's systems are the current trend then it's a AAA game that wants everyone to be it's customer. Your best bet is to play old games, or luck onto that rare tasty good new game, these are extremely rare though. and you really do need a nose to sniff these out. Look up Copper Dreams, it will probably be this years independent release, it will probably have a player base of only a few thousand people in it's lifetime too.

based and truepilled

Re2R was a fine game that you can just pirate, but here it was oh nonono what went so wrong rang dang. Sure we don't get gems like thief anymore, but those games are still there to play. Pillars of eternity was fun. There will be good games, just ignore the bad.

yes, and?

>3d
yikes

Honestly it was just for a crowd control.

Attached: Suika Suika spatsu no Suika.png (532x745, 393K)

cosplay ruined gaming

How?

>being an asukafag in 2011+8
Third impact yourself

thank fuck for 8ch

Every damn thread with a cosplay as the OP