Why did he do it?

Why did he do it?

Attached: 695ECEF0-5FF9-4BBA-AA7D-5D5B1070901D.png (622x435, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uuZihr6R6XQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

didn't want to get the ol' spicy crimson karate chop

He was a coward and deserved to be diddled as a child.

he was a fag like you op

Araki thought he was too powerful

>tfw too intelligent to betray the boss and get killed for a girl whom you barely know (don't even know what kind of MUSIC she likes)
Sorry, traitors.

Attached: 1551475979710.png (872x554, 860K)

Who the fuck wears a tie and no shirt?

Because Araki realized that a character that can win 90% of fights just by punching wasn't really a good idea.

why did early depictions of the boss make him look like a shadowy wojak

Let me make this clear... I'm sorry, but none of us will board that boat. We can't let our 「emotions」 sway us into doing something irrational. You aren't facing the facts, nobody can survive in this world on ideals alone.

W-WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! Where will you go!? No that doesn't even matter, you'll never leave Venezia alive. This is madness! What are they thinking!? All for a girl we met two days ago! A girl we've never even really talked to! Shes nobody to us! We don't even know what kind of music Trish likes!!!

Attached: Fugo_Dab.gif (1024x682, 1.02M)

But he wouldn't even be that useful for the remaining fights.

>all these anime-only fags who didn't know that araki literally forgot about fugo
in fact, it's been a while since i read the manga but i don't ever remember any kind of sendoff for him. i thought this was an adaptation taking liberties that worked well in the end.

It was a couple things. Originally he was going to be a traitor, but Araki couldn't go through with it. He was also having difficulty wrapping his head around an interesting way to get rid of him. So he wrote him off. Araki is on record for regretting how he handled it at the time.

I take it the Show must have reached that part of the story, but still why is this being spammed on Yea Forums of all places and not Yea Forums or Yea Forums?

it's a game?

there is the new and weird JoJo BR game but that's japanippon land only I guess. pretty sure none of the fighting games ever cover the story of Part 5 that completely though.

>Because Araki realized that a character that can win 90% of fights just by punching wasn't really a good idea.
More like he had already done that for part 3. And part 4.

Yes he would

> Clash dies to virus.
> Oasis can't do shit without getting in virus range.
> Virus could restrain Notorius B.I.G.
> Can arguably beat Diavolo depending on the circumstances.

feel like he regrets a lot of part 5, it's the part where the worst powercreep happens

youtu.be/uuZihr6R6XQ

But that's Jotaro too.

>there's some obscure fucking ps2 Vento Aureo game
of course there is.

If Araki regrets it so much, I wonder if they will do anything in the anime to give better closer.

Attached: 1536794923371.png (687x889, 597K)

Araki already corrected the problem user. Just wait for Season 6 :^)

because animeonly fags frequent Yea Forums and it has less attentive jannies

STOP POSTING CRINGE WEEBSHIT ON Yea Forums

Attached: 1545721751718.png (750x416, 176K)

see it's a video game. betrayal is at 1:00:00~ mark

Mista caused every bad/good thing that happen in part 5

Attached: 21B3A137-B618-4E03-A350-ACD0CD2242CC.jpg (1428x1673, 245K)

He's right, since Narancia and police guy died. Bruno was already dead at that point. Mista was only alive because he got saved from Rolling Stones. Giorno is alive because he's the fucking MC. The rest died because they have no plot armor.

Yea Forums is an anime website, reddit ribbit poster

are they really gonna adapt sleeping slaves?

There was no real way to make Fugo work

wasn't there a novel about what he did after leaving?

you have read the manga, right Yea Forums?

Bucciarati and Giovanna are just following their own personal agendas, their betrayal had nothing to do with Trish, but giving such a lame excuse to the others was indeed a very retarded idea.

What actually surprises me, is why Abachio, Narancia, and Mista agreed to do it with such a lame excuse like "he tried to murder this obnoxious thot that treated you like trash even tough you almost died for her a thousand times". Specially since the guys they killed on the way were trying to do EXACTLY what they are doing now.

Fugo is the only rational of the bunch.

Attached: 1507773169566.png (500x375, 259K)

Yes. He eventually evolves his stand as well.

yeah. it was the best of those 3 jojo novels. i hope they incorporate it in some fashion

Feedback takes place post part 5

Araki wrote himself into a corner by creating a stand that can literally gas everyone within vicinity.

You get to choose one Jojo character, from part 1 to part 8, to be your buddy in any game you want. Who do you choose and why?

It doesn't matter. None of this matter because they all ceased to exist. Steel Ball Run is a completely new continuity and no one, not even Araki knows what the FUCK is going on with JoJolion even to this day

Being fucked by a perverted old man as a child does things to you.

> Clash dies to virus.
It focuses on hit-and-run tactics by teleporting to water. If it was that simple then Narancia could have just shot it himself.

> Oasis can't do shit without getting in virus range.
He's underground, where the virus can't reach

>Notorius B.I.G.
Unkillable. And incredibly risky considering that everyone was in a cramped plane making him liable to kill everyone himself

>Diavolo
Everyone was bodyswapped, so he would have hurt his allies too. Also Epitaph would let Diavolo just dodge, assuming he didn't just erase the time.

oh, is it translated? I remember reading about it years ago when I wanted to know if he comes back while reading part 5

Abachio lived for Bruno
Mista had a man crush on Giovanna
Narancia was mostly peer pressure

>He doesn't understand how the universal reset actually works

Attached: Alex.jpg (968x681, 43K)

No. I don't read mangas of stories where I'm watching the anime, and I don't watch the anime of mangas I read. Why? Because I can't apreciate the second one I see like that, I can't help but compare then with each other, and it turns out the process of watching becomes analytical instead of amusing and engaging. If I had done it, I would be amongst the people that are talking about 'why the author wrote him out", instead of being one of the people talking using only story elements, like trying to find Fugo's own personal reason to do it. I just wouldn't be having fun.

I only watch the anime of a manga, or read the manga of the anime, when people tell me the adaptation is not faithful and became it's own thing, like the recent Dororo anime.

Attached: 1535117750677.png (582x587, 359K)

nigga none of the events of the past ever happened, history completely changed. It don't matter.

The rest of the crew, except for the other fagboy, joined Bruno out of loyalty though, not because they wanted to save Trish.

Bruno could also end any fight once his punches connect, yet for some reason his zipper decapitation was rarely ever used to finish a fight in one punch.

Yes, but I had to deal with shitty translations for 4 and up back then which sucked; I can't get the mega with all the updated stuff to work either, so no re-reading for me.

Duwang gets memed a lot but 5 had a lot of equally awful translations.

>videogames

Did he ever get a chance to punch someone where he didn't end the fight right then? Other than his fight against Giorno at least.

Yeah but it's non-canon.

GioGio's Bizarre Adventure, known in Japan as JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken: Ōgon no Kaze,[a] is an action-adventure video game developed and published by Capcom for the PlayStation 2 on July 25, 2002 in Japan. It is based on Vento Aureo, the fifth part of Hirohiko Araki's manga series JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. The player controls characters from the manga, and fight enemies in 3D environments using both physical attacks, and special combination moves performed by spirit-like "Stand" characters released from the player character's body.

>We could have had fights where Fugo, realizing his stand could also hurt his teammates, couldn't use Purple Haze and had to fight alongside everyone using his wit to keep up

ARAKIIIIIII

>we've reached 2019 and still have brainlets that think part 6's ending implied parts 1-5 didn't happen
>we still have brainlets that don't realize it only undid part 6
>brainlets still don't realize parts 1-6 and 7-8 are meant to be different universes

There are people who still meme about King Crimson instead of some of the shit D4C has done.

>it only undid part 6
they are different universes but it explicitly reset the fucking universe in part 6. Part 7 and on are different universes ala Final Fantasy games, but part 6 *deleted* the part 1-6 universe

>Giorno can make vaccines for the virus using his Stand
>The threat of the virus affecting a teammate is literally nullified in the first fight that we see Purple Haze, but is never addressed again