What was his tax policy?

What was his tax policy?

Attached: IMG_5517.png (500x421, 100K)

taxes? they'll be higher, son

damn northernlion looks like THAT?

FUCK SHIDO

Attached: 7F690E71-B085-452B-8D7B-003A7101EECA.png (500x500, 127K)

BADDA BING BADDA BOOM MR WORLDWIDE WHEN I WALK IN THE ROOM

lower for the rich and higher for the poor. a textbook bad guy has textbook bad tax policy.

>ADULTS BAD
>TEENAGERS GOOD
whoa P5 had some really amazing writing

Attached: 1533501491614.png (303x353, 257K)

Attached: effin brats.png (500x500, 177K)

I'm willing to grant that it might be a translation thing, perhaps it sounds better in Japanese, but the way they constantly draw this distinction and refer to characters as "adults" is cringeworthy.

A good portion of the adults you meet are actually way better than the kids your age who spread rumors about you at school though

and yet your team does nothing but talk about how evil and vile all adults are 24/7

half or more than half of your social links are adults who are really cool though

Sure Ryuji goes off like that a lot, but you do spend a fair amount of time setting kids right too. Lots of the mementos missions are schoolkids, and the game makes a big point of Mishima abusing his power and getting greedy in his confidant story.

Just start your post with "I've never played P5, but..."

Ah yes I remember when your group shit talked Sojiro whenever they got a chance. Oh wait...

>TEENAGERS BAD
>ADULTS GOOD

It isn't. They literally go on and on about bad adults, specifically. Nuance is not frequent in P5's writing. It's a shame, because the themes and enemies are quite good. Almost a bottom-up progression of the ways people suck from a local school to national politics, from sexual and physical abuse to systemic corruption. It ain't top-shelf literature, but it's quite serviceable. Then they go "adults are bad, mmmkay" and it kinda goes sour.

I have but it's been a while, maybe I should have said that ryuji ranting about adults was annoying instead. Maybe it's a localization thing

>DEAL
>NO DEAL
Choose one

tax breaks for the wealthy and tax hikes for everyone else

And the good adults are a moonlighting prostitute who fucks minors or a drug dealer who sells to children

He's really not too far from wrong

Attached: persona 5 clear time.jpg (1412x548, 136K)