One copy of Bayonetta® 2 + Bayonetta® pls

>one copy of Bayonetta® 2 + Bayonetta® pls

Attached: untitled (24).png (646x706, 542K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101
youtube.com/watch?v=2DzeDyCw7AE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Togoro?

lol

Attached: yyh-itbegins.jpg (606x454, 172K)

I came here to post this fuck

Anyone have that Webem of the chick breaking a watermelon with her thighs?

What the fuck.

>One anabolic-induced pseudopenis, please

Attached: holm-anabolics.jpg (720x470, 150K)

Smash me for it.

Jesus look at that chin.

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

>Steroid users without exercise gained more muscle than non-steroid users with regular exercise.

Haha wouldnt it be funny if she grew a big penis and tried to hide the obvious new bulge in her panties haha.

Lmao, knew she was on the gear. Hope Based Lioness Nunes smashes her face in and becomes the "legend" killer of UFC.

this is the reality of things, musclefags, but you probably like cocks already

>testosterone-injected mutant
Why are so many bodybuilder women mentally ill?

Are you sure that wasn't already a dude?

Going under 15% body fat for women is always such a retarded mistake, if any of you are also /fit/ anons who are into steroid cycles and go out with girls who also cycle, you know the mistake go way beyond appearance...

>Hope Based Lioness Nunes smashes her face in
Nunes is on drugs too. All the high level female fighters are. You won't stand a chance without them. It has a much bigger effect on women than on men (since men already have significant testosterone levels)

her clit is probably bigger than my dick

Try lifting some time. That's the "swole" effect

HOT

then again all the guys are on them too

Would still want her to pop Holm's Leno chin like a pimple.
Then have this as her new theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=2DzeDyCw7AE

This. I highly doubt guys like Yoel aren't.

This reddit meme will never be funny hahafag

>One copy of SFV: AE with all the Chun-Li DLC

Attached: Yineth Medina.webm (358x640, 2.9M)

Just about to take my daily dose anons, should I do double so the trenbolone gets me crazy tomorrow on family launch time?

Attached: taasfa.jpg (3096x2676, 631K)

this achievable natty?

Where does one procure such potions? What are the side effects you experience?

Jintanilabs.cc is a good source.
Make sure to know what pct is and do your research

in girls, no, in guys, all the damn time

Who is the buffest female videogame character? Amazon?

You lose a lot of years on your heart, your testicles shrink and you become less fertile, eventually infertile. Also you become more aggressive.

Man I have being doing it for ~9 years so I don't really know how someone new can find a reliable source, normally approach the bigger guy in the gym, he will now, if you are too young or thin he will probably lie about not knowing and it will be for your own good, but I'm not from US so if you are the culture around it may differ

About the sides, I do it the "right way" so I don't get many sides as the 90% of retard who take it without studying it or seeking professional help. Because I take the care of doing exams before and after, consulting a endocrinologist, never use other drugs including alcohol, eat very clean and I take HCG with arimidex to keep my natural test production on normal levels the only real sides I get are psychological, especially with trenbolone acetate, I get very explosive and bipolar, from sad to overly exited, to suicidal, to aggressive within fucking 5 minutes, you end up learning how to control it and it doesn't happen to everybody, but with me it's pretty strong and annoys the hello out of me

But for someone who doesn't take proper care and/or is susceptible to physical side effects, it can vary but the "normal" is temporary impotency and testicular atrophy, high fever on the first week, your liver and kidneys can get really fucked if you drink/use other drugs/eat too many fats/don't drink enough water, fucked cholesterol, blood pressure, headaches, acne, oiled skin, hair loss, gynecomastia and the list goes on

I'm very careful and just take for 8 weeks every 6 months so I avoid almost all of this and can keep healthy accordingly to my exams...

I bet she could snap your dick in two and soon as you get inside

>soul
>soulless

the size? difficult but possible, the bodyfat level? impossible for women, almost impossible for men with high muscle volume

really even with that level of vascularity?

Looks like the shoulder of Samus' Varia suit.

you're fucking pathetic
you blame "retards who don't study or seek professional help yet you're a fucking psycho
hope your heart explodes you stupid retard

>and one copy of Halo® The Master Chief Collection too pretty please

Attached: 1551551913647.jpg (989x1200, 152K)

I wish she snap my neck.

Attached: Yineth Medina2.webm (640x800, 2.91M)

t. overweight retard

This is my fetish.

lol, my emotions go though a roller coaster but outside I'm a very fucking calm and controlled guy even when taking these strong stuff, and thank you but my heart is perfectly fine and I can assure you stronger than yours, testosterone makes it adapt really fast and I'm 273lbs right know with my heart strong as a horse's one...

who cares about the outside if you're a mess on the inside, you can have a burst and fuck up everything
people like you are always a problem
what lack of self esteem can bring anyone to use that kind of shit in their own body lmao

I can control it, it was a problem the first 1-2 times I took it when I was 22yo, but now after 9 years, I feel all of this and it's annoying as fuck but there is 0 chance I'll explode and go around doing shit, I work in a fucking genetic lab and have gaming as hobby, despite my size and competing in bodybuilding I'm the last guy on earth people need to worry about going outside shooting and beating up people, you seems like you like to talk a lot o shit about something you know nothing about...

the problem is that it's something you have to control in the first place
you know these things someday go out of control right? I've met several people like that already, and you're not different
>there is 0 chance I'll explode
sure man, keep telling that to yourself