BioWare Permabanning their players

>bungie loot cave response: "haha ok guys sorry but not intended we gotta patch that" then proceed to but in an easter egg inside the cave. Gave the game a huge rep boost and got tons of media attention.
>BioWare within its first week of shitty reviews and shitty sales: "let's start permabanning all the people that are doing things they have no idea of knowing is an exploit or glitch...let's just get rid of players, or let's take it one step further .. let's get rid of players that showcase the game for 20k+ people every day"

when development is halted 5 months from now and the community gets a letter like mass effect fans did effectively saying "we're done, no more patches or content cya later! remember to buy our next product!" I'm going to have THE biggest smile on my face.

Attached: rip.jpg (679x687, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9P2zkzXX3XE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wukj8jHo14g
youtube.com/watch?v=nMW09_-gX7U&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=o9C9OKMyZng
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb6OpRfyLFo
fallout.bethesda.net/en/article/7Lw6jVvhjzSNzuUMmKZgwn/fallout-76-100-days-roadmap-for-2019
youtube.com/watch?v=x5F0A2B8fmU
youtube.com/watch?v=tzK97Aaj_U8
youtube.com/watch?v=wN8ifx6r3W8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh and BioWare already KNOWS the writing is on the wall, because yesterday (as this was happening) they QUADRUPLED the prices for its in-game store. Those vinyls/graphics you see used to cost 5k, now they cost 36k.

Attached: yoiks.jpg (960x720, 145K)

>there are regular posters on v who unironically pre-ordered this game
>they will now claim that players farming for items are in the wrong in a loot and shoot game
Remember to laugh at them bros

Attached: Capture415.png (1197x769, 1.6M)

>it's an exploit to farm in areas with higher than average drop rates for good items
kino, remember to buy more skins.

thats slightly above 7x, not quadrupled. the absolute state of the mathematics of bioware purchasers

What's going on? Why are people getting banned?

You'd think flops like this and Fallout 76 would be doing everything in their power to keep what little playerbase they have given it's a mtx powered game, but it seems like they're rushing to be rid of them. Are they ok, mentally?

The people using the exploits are making the game less fun for others though which is what Bioware wants to stop. I can understand their motive even if I dont agree

Anyone who preorders AAA western games in this day and age deserves to get their money wasted.

The game can't be less fun for others if the game isn't fun to begin with.

No, they're not. Studios like Bioware are gathering sites of the immature, mentally ill and rationally incapable rejects of society that are given a facade of validation by their CEO overlords who don't have a clue about the industry beyond 'hurr make money'.
Don't expect anything to make sense.

It's a PURE PvE CO-OP game - no trading, no pvp, no scoreboards. He found a route to farm chests in the open world and BioWare didn't like it so they just permabanned him instead of saying "hey guys we didn't intend for this to be a thing, our bad we've patched it out now", but nope let's just permaban players that should for some reason have known that opening chests in the open world was a PERMABAN offense.

i think they're just shitposting at this point. they know they're going to get taken out back by papEA so they'll at least stir up some headlines first

I don't remember this shit in old MMO. Or even WoW. They will just take your loot if you bag abuse

Why do bad games always resort to banning their players after they fail spectacularly? Wouldn't it be better not to drive away the few people actually playing your game?

Attached: 1350594293765.jpg (500x500, 109K)

They cant admit that as they make the game. They have to act like its fun.

So you're saying resetera likes the game?

I keep forgetting that Bioware made this

The Division had a similar bug on release where you could farm the same patrol over and over right outside of a save point
I don't think they banned anyone over that either

They made the game bad because they're retarded, therefore it makes sense they'd make retarded decisions regarding the game.

YOU CRITICIZE GRORIOUS BIOWARE? THAT'S IT, END OF RINE.

---------------------------------------------------------------
RINE END HERE
YOU CROSS RINE AND YOU BE DING DONG BANNU

This brings me back

Attached: 1549843227897.jpg (842x792, 81K)

I had forgotten about that, good on you for remembering user.

I don't know, probably. I'm sure someone on here has a compilation of their retarded opinions.

Ubisoft is now more based than Diversityware? What a rippingly bizarro timeline

The only thing that makes Anthem bombing so heartbreaking is that now, nobody's going to think there's a market for a AAA Iron Man game...

Attached: IM24.jpg (600x900, 141K)

>tfw the actual Stanley Woo got fired shortly afterwards because Bioware downzised, even though he dedicated months of his life to defend Bioware to the death on their official forums

Isn't this unironically TORtanic 2.0?

BioWare.social moderators have always been twats.
>when you remember bioware banned players for "exploiting" their TORtanic auction house (by buying low and selling high)
>this was perhaps for the best since at least it meant your account was cancelled, while EA and BioWare INTENTIONALLY removed any "unsubscribe" buttons from their game account management interface

Attached: 1404734316539.jpg (654x720, 85K)

How much is that in burgerbux?

they're no doubt still seething that their game failed so hard and now they're lashing out at anyone not playing their shit game they way they expected them to

based Bioware trying to take EA down with them

Attached: 1519154253094.png (287x312, 8K)

Every and each one of you is expendable
Never forget that

Can one of you fucktards just post the route or exploit? I want to use it before it gets patched.

>TORtanic was 999 years ago
wake me up

Can anyone explain what the hell this is about? You jerks always skip the basic details and get straight to the shitposting.

Are we forgetting how Bioware treated Swtoe players and banning them for doing well on the AH or farming efficiently?

Read the OP, it tells you everything.

>Gladd
Pretty based banning him, streamer shits have killed destiny because the devs actually listen to their shit ideas.
>community hates gambit
>stream shits want competitive gambit
>bungie dedicates the entire season after a content drought to competitive gambit
Ban them all I say

Anthem is a new looter shooter game. The entire goal of the game is the same as in games like Diablo 3, Division, Borderlands etc... you farm loot to become stronger so you can grind more effectively. This game (Anthem) is PURELY PvE, meaning there's no trading, no economy, no PvP etc. It's basically a solo game where you can play with 3 others via matchmaking or friends (and you cant trade with them either).
There are 2 modes in Anthem, Freeplay (open area where you can fly around do whatever you want) and missions (where you have a specific goal). This streamer found that there were tons of chests in Freeplay, so he found a route to open them all, end his freeplay sessions only to restart it and do it all over again. He did this for about 12 hours to get better gear.
Bioware responded by permabanning him for "exploiting the in-game economy" ....in a game THAT DOES NOT HAVE ANY SORT OF ECONOMY.

Didn't they do that a bunch in SWTOR?

about 10 bucks. Note: store refreshes 2-3 times a week, making it impossible to buy with the farmable coins. If you want any future cosmetics you need to buy them with real money, and they literally raised the prices more than 7x in less than 1 week.

tfw you remember the bros on pso who would drop duped gear for you so you could have fun too

With the amount of gays, women, and non-whites in it, I'm sure they do.

>v

Attached: 1526257584356.jpg (314x246, 27K)

Not really. Gives a vague idea, but I wanted something concrete.

Thank (You).

Someone dropped a duped Tsumikiri J-Sword for my friend and then we duped it so that everyone else in our game group had one. Good times

>removed any "unsubscribe" buttons from their game account
and it was at the end of subscription cycle AND they were nuking threads that were pointing it out. always makes me laugh.

Attached: 1372354746820.png (912x746, 670K)

Sunk costs and hiring trannys as good pr beat keeping a game going.

EA has been doing this for years, and it makes me laugh that people still buy their games.

END OF THE RINE

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

RINE ENDS HERE

Am I the only one rooting for EA in that matter?
These retards keep buying their games even though they know the kind of shit EA pulls, AND they ask for more.

its a PVE ONLY you cuck lmao. oh no those poor mobs

I remember that post, it literally saved me from having to pay beyond the first month.

Vivendi scared them straight. At first they got greedy to prevent it but now they're not that bad.
People don't understand that AC and FC are just moneymakers like CoD, EA's sports games and BF. These are retard/shit-taste tax and anyone who gives a remote fuck about them falls into that tax bracket.

Lovers call each other without honirifics

lmfao the subreddit is actually defending bioware for this

take a look at a picture of their current employees and you tell me

Attached: 1550850758528.jpg (775x906, 77K)

>OH SHIT OH SHIT
>GAME IS OUT FOR A WEEK, MOST GAMES MAKE 60-70% OF THEIR SALES IN THAT PERIOD
>WE BARELY MADE 20% OF WHAT WE NEEDED TO
>WERE GONNA GET RESTRUCTURED, NEED TO MAKE MONEY SO DADDY EA DOESNT MURDER US
Anyone who bought Anthem, and everyone who worked on it throughout deserves to feel bad

Attached: 1550854069112.png (1901x1100, 826K)

>less for fun others
How? By making it so that Grandmaster 2 difficulty isn't a complete fucking slog by having better gear?
Trying to make the game bearable at higher difficulties is making it less fun for others? Other people like health sponges?

so, every company now, no matter how shitty, has their own applefags? venerating companies, my fucking god, that's what a complete lack of culture and set of moral and behavior values led to...

Attached: Why+bioware_63d071_5829072.jpg (610x838, 92K)

In the time it took you to type this you could have easily found it on google.

Who cares what happens to the inhumans that give bioware money anymore? I hope they're milked dry, permabanned and then made to do it again.

these two pictures are unrelated. stop posting this garbage.

So many people are still interested in this perfect godly game user, what are you talking about? are you nazi or something?

Attached: Capturedddd.jpg (1568x922, 316K)

BOTH ARE EMPLOYEES OF BIOWARE, how the fuck it's unrelated? this is the kind of sub-humans taking decisions inside of bioware

Attached: C7O-qt1V0AAXCg7.jpg (1200x675, 181K)

Whatever happened to this dipshit? Who did he blame when Andromeda was a pile of shit? Let me guess
>White males didn't buy the game and burned copies and they also ruined the development too!

this, it's like with genderfield 5, with all the information about the disgusting practices and the shitty game before launch date, whoever decided to pay for this shit, deserves to get fucked

looks like bioware hasn't changed one bit, I remember when they were threatening to ban people in swtor for dancing because it made you invincible

pic related is who he blamed, but he got canned, and bioware publicly refused to comment his tweets (after all his mistake was to speak about it, all of them think the same way)

Attached: Capturegdsgsd.jpg (655x784, 102K)

the blue haired fatty isn't a bioware employee, you absolute imbecile. you're reposting fucking lies.

if a company has given you all the ammo in the world to work with and you resort to reposting lies, that makes you worse than them.

PS the gameplay of bioware is tight as fuck, that tranny did their job, so fuck off

that would have been a great time to give a Breivik style visit to that office, with AR15 and all
killing trannies and sjws and livestreaming it, while trying to match breivik high score

err the gameplay of anthem*

in fact the gameplay is top notch so if anyone at the company did their job its that tranny

really the voice acting and scene composition is great too, the game just sucks from an all around perpsective, parts of it are good it just has no reason to exist

you are correct, never mind the tranny defender, all those faggots and trannies should be exterminated violently and on livestream

I don't know how US laws work, but can't he sue for having payed for the game and they are robbing him from accessing his product?

manveer will get a bullet too, hes starting to make games again in his own company i think
you can imagine the kind of employees he will take in
a fantastic target, a niggerindian and a bunch of trannies, all getting bullets in the face

in the US the consumer has no rights
if this was a EU consumer he could happily buttfuck them, since consumer laws in EU are mighty

US or EU law wouldnt protect you in this case

companies control whether you have access to their servers and can ban you for any reason

EU bullshit consumer protection laws are not going to protect a person who misused the product

How do I get a chad streamer bf Yea Forumsros?

Attached: gladd.jpg (758x672, 111K)

Wasn't she hired to write for them? Or is that image a fake, if it's a fake OK, I get why you're nagging me, but if not, they choose to hire that fucking liberal garbage, that tells enough about them and their priorities

Imagine being so mad you can't program worth a shit that you start banning people because of it.

>Lack of diversity at Bioware
Good jokes coming from diversity hires the company. I was gonna point out that since "diverse" means "no white people" the dominance of Japanese games proves his point but most western AAA companies have no white people either so diversity makes no difference, I guess.

>Blame the dominance of your species
damn right. I'm human, they're not.

the image is fake stupid how many fucking times do you have to be told to get it through your head?

you automatically believe anything that fits your self constructed narrative which means you SHOULDN'T BE CONTRIBUTING BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DISCERN FANTASY FROM REALITY.

people like YOU, not blue haired fatties, are the reason THIS PLACE is bad now...think about that...for the people you think you are part of, you make their environment worse, while that blue haired bitch never interacts with anything thats a part of my life

so yeah youre worth less on this board than a fucking blue haired sjw fatty is..please chew on that before you post stupid fucking garbage in the future and then ARGUE when youre fucking told not to

>Misused the product
He literally played the game normally in a way Bioware didn't like. Even the fallout 76 bans for bugs were more justified, and those were retarded.

>Girls Behind Games
But that’s a man.

wtf, that's fucked up as hell, here in hueland we live in a shithole country but if any company that pulls that shit you can get them to pay up to 100x the product price very easy, and if they caused you any additional loss like in the case of streamers, your lawyer can sue for an estimate of up to 10 years of gains that the company supposedly made you lose

Bioware literally banned people from SWTOR for farming chests that respawned quickly.

Attached: swtor_farming.jpg (1920x1028, 655K)

They also banned people for going to a high level planet with a lower character and looting the chests while avoiding the mobs.

Attached: swtor_ilumban.png (1481x466, 29K)

In almost every instance of this shit happening with a corporation, its too much time and money to bring them into court unless you're doing a class action suit or you have an incredibly airtight case and a load of money to spend on attorney fees, cause corporate lawyers absolutely love stalling cases for as long as they can.

based falseflag tranny

I can't believe people still buy Bioware games, do you faggots ever learn?

>One dude there
>Not even acknowledged by Anita
Now that's just mean.

Oh and banned people for doing pvp on a pvp server.

Attached: swtor_gm2.jpg (427x285, 59K)

lol, how can someone get so fucking salty about this, I don't read Yea Forums 24/7 you fucking incel, all it seems to me is that the level of your madness is directly correlated with you will to protect trannys, sjw's and liberals in general and don't let me or anyone else to falsely blame anything on a undeserving liberal, instead of your supposed concern for fake news spread

Anthem, more like Banthem

Attached: fs.jpg (600x600, 35K)

based

>5k * 4 = 36k in American math

Huh, neat. 36k / 5k is a 7.2 fold increase where I'm from.

Attached: 1472601071468.png (500x2800, 1.87M)

I was so close to buying this game last E3 I’m happy I came to my senses

Anthem's problems could have been easily avoided if Bioware had hired a Chief Diversity Officer like Riot did.

What kinda fucked up game company is this?!

Attached: 1545834656027.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

yeah, and the people making this game are the ones trying to get whoever calls it a man in jail, so how can someone trust their product?

my level of madness is directly correlated with my will to keep GARBAGE LIKE YOU OFF THIS BOARD.

fuck off back to where you came from. that blue fatties image floated around on this site for YEARS before it was paired with bioware shit LAST MONTH meaning you ARENT FROM HERE.

FUCK OFF.

she said (and allies!)

What was the context of that meme? Did it have something to do with Tortanic? I wasn't there when it happened.

>and allies!

>20k people
that was on release day, you are doing path of exile numbers now

Attached: 1518845201308.jpg (800x800, 153K)

CARLOS!

Why did this crack me up?

One run by liberals with no business sense.

>we don't deserved to get laid off
>please give us a new job industry
>stop being so sexist

What the fuck? How was this not a huge shitstorm?

Holy crap, that sounds hilarious. Any other Tortanic gold?

This is like garry's mod admin levels of petty power tripping

Attached: 1547648502449.gif (280x158, 840K)

>this image

Lmao, I really hope these people unsubbed right there. The absolute retardation that MMOs bring is always a tear jerker.

Attached: 52607916_2276376805976453_6299692506028179456_n.jpg (261x126, 9K)

i think that was the issue

theres a very old tradition of GMs being no-lifers with little oversight...this is a lack of oversight issue

It was.

It was
People haven't learned their lesson

Shut up fag Heptupled doesn't have a nice ring to it

Then just say 7 times you fuck

Sounds like an std

oh man I forgot all about this shitshow

Don't forget the part where they banned people who told others how to work around it and unsub.

Attached: 1339695868669.png (609x919, 507K)

Does your picture depict a user being banned?

the forums also had a bunch of great posts from the community.

Attached: 1372348339460.jpg (1329x590, 238K)

Susan Hummer is real, but that's not her.

LOL. You might as well put a "please troll my ass from here to reaperville" sign on your ass. You'd probably get a lot more millage if you posted a corrected version, because google thinks that's what she looks like.

Hell, for all I know Hummer might be an actually normal person. I wouldn't bet on it, given Maneer and Hamburger helper, but no reason to be prejudiced.

YOU PRAY GAME? YOU BANNED
END OF RINE
---------------------------------------------------------
^ RINE ENDED HERE

Attached: bioware_endofline.jpg (768x759, 97K)

We live in a cyberpunk dystopia.
Like syndicate, but way less cool, and the only neon stuff is on faggots and their 8 year old dancing rent boys at pride parades.

Imagine being a Poo in the Loo and thinking youre black

Attached: 1373235906325.jpg (1258x1827, 815K)

honestly, can't argue with that

Imagine being stupid enough to give Bioware any sales.

these exact people make me very very angry, too stupid and high on their own fumes to see they're being enormous faggots

A Cyberpunk Dystopia would at least look cool.
This is just postmodernism.

The gameplay is tight as fuck because its ME3 MP gameplay with a new coat of paint and flying slapped on it. They listened for once and made something the fans actually wanted, but completely fucked up everything around it making it more annoying than anything.

I literally haven't bought a single bioware game since mass effect 2, I torrented dragon age 2 in 2012, it was the worst game I ever played at the time and was nothing like the first one which I loved.

can't believe I forgot about this one.

Attached: 1373236227733.png (933x1588, 921K)

>Tfw got into ToRtanic before shitstorm and Bioware going full pants on head retarded,
>Have lifetime sub, so can't "unsub"

It was a warning, but I'm sure people who did it frequently got auto banned

Attached: 1373236345836.jpg (883x631, 79K)

The soul of Bioware died a long time ago. What we're seeing now is just the physical death.

Attached: swtor_titanic2.jpg (2400x2300, 2.41M)

The last time I gave Bioware money was the ME trilogy and in retrospect even that was pushing it later in the series.

Attached: 1373237336562.png (973x539, 545K)

Attached: 1373237524879.png (1294x794, 1.04M)

Attached: swtor_titanic.jpg (1920x1080, 929K)

Gottem

I got banned a few years after launch when I found an exploit that was literally an invisible walkway of a mountain on Alderaan and reported it to the mods with a screenshot.

They banned me for using the exploit that I was reporting to help them see where the exploit is.

They're a Slav troll, you can tell from the telltale spelling mistakes

Ooh ouch much edge

Can't even take honest criticism from your fanbase without losing your shit. Modern day liberals are a mistake.

That's the thing, we THOUGHT everything would look like down town Beijing crossed with a rammstein video, but instead we have that rainbow haired rapper faggot and a bunch of trannies.
Still though, internet dominates our normal society to the point where made up bullshit can influence real politics, memes affect reality, and you can watch suicides on livestream.
All whilst siding with your favourite corporate.

Attached: 1373238527584.jpg (1232x1500, 454K)

>swtor bans farming
Holy shit lol. So glad I dropped mmos after Wrath of the Lich King. What kind of cancer is this?

Last time I paid Bioware money, I bought Dragon Age.
Then I was greeted by this because it wasn't the deluxe edition. Never again.

Attached: DLCAge2.jpg (960x372, 71K)

Attached: 1376845788831.jpg (750x709, 92K)

At least in WoW they didn't ban you for doing PvP on a PvP server.
They removed PvP servers altogether, though.

>They removed PvP servers altogether, though.
WHAT?

Those were the only fun servers to play on. Fuck, I got camped as a level 30 and it was still fun. You just have to git gud and learn what invisibility potions are.

lurk moar

Attached: 1550876744497.jpg (185x271, 18K)

Attached: 1448982350118.webm (854x480, 2.86M)

Every server is a PvE server now, but you can only turn your blue shield on/off in cities.
If you turn on PvP you will be put on a shard with PvP enabled people, so at least there won't be blueshielded people around.
But the thrill and danger is gone. If you want to quest or farm in piece, you can just turn off PvP.

Attached: 1485028975007.webm (936x524, 2.72M)

Tortanic was so much fun to watch sink.

Attached: 1446064955647.jpg (2033x1616, 508K)

>forced perma sub because fuck you consumer, give us your money you damn dirty paypig.

...Is that even legal?

Attached: 1547174903790.gif (374x384, 185K)

What a womanlet.
No wonder she's so awful.

There was this gay guy in my class in school back in 2002 that loved baldur's gate 2 and couldn't stop talking about how many CD's it took to install it and infinite hours to finish it

I fucking hated that disgusting faggot and that prevented me from ever buying a bioware game, I'm here just to laugh at people who spent money at anthem, worth it

So dumb. I remember being pissed when they allowed PvE to PvP transfers. Glad I quit when I did.

It was supposed to be a rite of passage. By hook or by crook you are supposed to get to max level, despite campers. Some people did this by being social. Some did it by logging on odd hours. Others, like myself, did it by exploiting mechanics. It was like a test of whether or not you could do it.

This style of communication has a strange vibe of tech support fraud and multilevel marketing. I guess, same kind of people work as customer support at Bioware.

Bioware was one of the best western RPG developers up to and maybe including Dragon Age: Origins. Then it went to shit amazingly fast.
Baldur's Gate 1-2 are amazing.

I think this is last thing I got in folders that are organized.

Attached: 1394767405020.jpg (620x835, 90K)

Yeah, but I was a teen and the fact a gay guy liked it prevented me from playing, fucking piece of shit

It's almost like something coincided with their games getting worse

Attached: 1200px-Electronic-Arts-Logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 36K)

Tortanic was a massive shitstorm all across the internet when it released. The forums were being flooded with angry players and click bait journalists couldn't type fast enough. The problem is that nobody ever learns from history so the cycle keeps repeating itself.

Based yuraposter.

I remember it all. It was the beginning of the end for bioware. Lot of good memes.

I legit think the SJWism growing within the company was even worse, they're probably years into this "diversity hiring" bs, firing talented guys and replacing with fat feminists and sandniggers can't let you company go very far...

It looks almost identical to andromeda action scenes kek

Attached: 786BF533-2CA0-4146-95D1-6AAC136AA6F0.gif (487x560, 898K)

>firing talented guys

they did't have to, many left right after EA got a hold of Bioware

Why, the devs have learned to not release monthly subscription games, where banning players does not give you extra money.

I always laugh at the T-pose the guy who got shot in the back does as he falls over.

Attached: 1486677586002.jpg (545x560, 131K)

No, SJWism is just a symptom of corporatism. Corporations make money trying to co-opt the latest hot social movements. Companies and Sponsors completely co-opted gay pride and other rallies, leading some 60's and 70's era to stop, look around, ask 'wait, why the fuck are we dancing naked like a bunch of fucking spergs, why is brought to you by cocacola on everything, what the fuck"

the sudden outpouring of salt was hilarious

>player goes for headshots on enemies
>banned for exploit

Attached: 1529462970836.jpg (1438x1438, 144K)

The fuck is this Scott Steiner logic?

Tortanic unfortunately went on to recover and rake in profits, so no, this is no Tortanic

wut?

Attached: 1415436200785s.jpg (124x109, 8K)

The animation is actually not that bad for its time. If it was edited properly, it could probably be decent.

Problem is, they didn't have anyone with enough creative vision to realize this looked awful as is.

That head roll
>oh no you d'int!

Oh the memories

youtube.com/watch?v=9P2zkzXX3XE

Attached: file.png (1600x858, 1.32M)

>Sink.
>It's still around and got an expansion last year.

Attached: 1550991623421.png (509x509, 410K)

Pretty sure they're being sarcastic/satirical
"divide by everything is fine nothing is wrong"

An actual readable version.

Attached: 1450403491206.jpg (4464x2392, 1.08M)

we need this person working in our banks
imagine losing 16 trillion dollars only to make way for 16 trillion more in the bank
by august we'd have 42 trillion ez

uhhhhhaaadddd...

Attached: 1551314290761.png (300x300, 9K)

he might have been dividing by .25 instead of multiplying by it or dividing by 4.

Eh I think it's all a hilarious self fulfilling prophecy. Companies have been convinced they can pick and choose consumers and mold them to their own whims while filling their ranks with people who have no actual talent for creating memorable experiences or writing good stories or even having a talent for creating games. They have huge amounts of resources and they get repeatedly out shined by single entities or tiny teams. It's a great time to watch the big boys take some flak.

>ompanies have been convinced they can pick and choose consumers and mold them to their own whims
This is the biggun, they love that nerd/alt money but hate that nerd/alt customer, because they're repellant to wider audiences. This is why you've seen such a persistant and constant effort to 'normalize' "nerd culture"; so it can be streamlined and sold to others, ala Marvel flicks or the Big Bang theory

That's enough hats.

Not true. The flying was the biggest sell of the game really. Expect the assets to be sold off, or at least mimicked in some fashion. Spider-Man for the PS4 was a HUGE profit that moved consoles, and SONY has every intention of riding out the superhero craze while it's hot. So with all that in mind, it wouldn't surprise me if an Iron Man game wasn't already in the works

Attached: Iron Man armors.jpg (1192x1192, 327K)

>species
>outing himself as a Homo Retweetus

Shit like this is why I literally never give constructive feedback to game devs any more.

They don't want to hear it, ESPECIALLY if it makes it clear they're morons for not thinking of it.

If you double down enough times you'll get glorious nippon steel eventually.

Arguably, but it wasn't going to end well for BioWare if people opted to simply stop charges against them. They wised up in about 24 hours (once the first stop charges started rolling in and MasterCard told them to get their shit sorted or lose merchant privileges).

I used to like Bioware for KOTOR and Mass Effect but this is just pathetic, players should be encouraged to do shit like this not banned. Especially in MMOs where the name of the game is not aggro'ing every mob and circumventing obstacles any and every which way.

It truly was a ship of dreams

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wukj8jHo14g

Attached: F9EF0E8F-BD9F-4D57-9A6F-91737240FEAD.jpg (1506x2048, 457K)

>divide by everything is fine nothing is wrong

Attached: This is fine.jpg (277x265, 20K)

Jesus Christ Stanley you fucking retard. I hope he reflected later on what a gigantic moron he was for posting this

Attached: 1473316453838.jpg (385x278, 45K)

We had an interesting 'exploit' story in FFXIV recently, this reminded me.

They recently added the FF series famous Blue Mage as a special Job that leveled way faster from world mobs than other Jobs (unlike the rest of the game, Blue Mage is made for special solo content and is basically a minigame built as a Job)

One of the weird bugs that came from this is that, if you leveled Blue Mage while playing with your Chocobo, the Chocobo would also level way faster because the boosted EXP rate from playing would also apply to the Chocobo. (Your Chocobo can be used as an AI party member in open world content, so doing story/side quests, leveling, etc, very useful game feature)

Square Enix came out and said this wasn't initially an intended result and said they would be applying a hotfix for it the next week, but that fix actually ended up being increasing Chocobo EXP rates game-wide, making the new rates with Blue Mage the standard and helping all players strengthen their Chocobo faster and make the open world parts of the game much more accessible for newbies.

Attached: FFXIV_Mediakit_20170718_01.png (837x1000, 617K)

Attached: 1506950558959.gif (400x225, 1.38M)

Bethesda offered a mea culpa recently, admitted they fucked up and would try to fix it, and laid out an expansion roadmap for 2019. Doesn't make FO76 a good game, but I'll give them a point for that. Bioware goes radio silent and exponentially increases prices on loot no one wants to buy. Interesting approach.

BioWare hires a ton of white women, but remember, "diversity" doesn't include white women.

>Electricity costs money to that long a distance
How the fuck do you get a job in the game industry not knowing about alternating currents or just basic reasoning?

That's some random guy user.

They were originally 8k, not 5k. That guy is just dumb.

ffxiv already has a loyal paying playerbase. square knows not to upset them too much.

my bet is one more flop before bioware gets the axe

Attached: dsp.png (368x607, 393K)

It's Yea Forums you fucking mongoloid.

>2000+19
>wasting your money and time on AAA games

Not only did he get fired, he continued doing it for free. I am not shitting you, he posted about how he had nothing better to do than continue working for free.

WTF I LOVE BUNGIE NOW?

Bioware did the same thing with TORtanic where they banned low level players for freely and without glitches or exploits going to high level areas to pick up high level loot for money.

Attached: 1470110428655.jpg (1775x403, 81K)

>maybe even find a wife

Attached: 1483646792637.gif (431x321, 1.11M)

The Indian coding slave who works 16 hours shifts, and 2 white guys who do all the actual work don't get to be in the picture.

U BE NASTY TRORR?

OH U BETTAH BERIEVE DAS A BANNU

Attached: 1471776399336.jpg (271x400, 24K)

>YOU CROSS RINE AND YOU BE DING DONG BANNU

Attached: 1551572731517.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Reminder Bungie only patched it out because they kept getting reports of players standing inside the loot cave meaning the adds wouldn’t spawn.

shoo shoo cia glow in the dark nigger

He was some fat, obnoxious chink moderator on the Bioware forums who shut down tons of quality discussions. He ended all of his posts with some autistic meme "the line ends here" or some shit. The fact that you can still find posts to this day mocking him tells you how absolutely hated and detested he was by the Bioware community.

Attached: Stan-woo-ass.jpg (690x685, 154K)

Does anyone have the screenshot of the Bethesda guy getting really fucking mad at someone in the comments of one of their new products? Some power cell charger thing? If this was literally any other industry, they'd get fucking fired on the spot.

Did he mention anything about hot pockets?

END OF THE RINE
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
RINE ENDS HERE

Attached: Roo.jpg (225x225, 6K)

every time someone says hot pockets i always think of nadeshot for some reason

Attached: nadeshot.jpg (1080x1080, 133K)

Attached: futa.jpg (525x800, 96K)

>RPG studios try to make multiplayer games
>It blows up in their faces
Bioware and Bethesda are both retarded

a poor imitation of the original post

this is what happens when you hire snowflakes as the base of your company

NO FUN ALLOWED

>Foxcoon power supply with 400 wattage
this has to be made up, right?

Attached: 1540212493265 (1).gif (384x288, 783K)

Attached: 1528223772038.png (900x675, 1.06M)

There's two, actually. Far right.

Hello FBI

Bethesda moreso.

They somehow forgot that each of their original games had to be made playable by community mods.

Anthem is not even funny trainwreck like Tortanic or Andromeda. What a fucking disastrous flop

They're desperate and acting rashly
They just want the game to be in the state they want, and they're forcing everything but the gameitself to conform to that image

Its getting there

Unironically flawless logic.

Hohoho, Han, ma bookie!

>They somehow forgot that each of their original games had to be made playable by community mods
How retarded do you have to be to actually think this

That's not END OF THE RINE RINE ENDS HERE
That's a fucking reference to the guy in Tron who wanted to take control of the Pentagon and rule the world with the same iron fist he ruled the program people.
Should tell you what kind of person he is when that's the image he wants to portray.

Attached: Mcp.png (664x378, 312K)

>mfw I didnt fall for this ea scam

Attached: 38753058_549493492132016_5917066522601193472_n.png (500x458, 49K)

>all the people replying to this who cant detect the sarcasm
what the fuck

What do you mean "For its time" this was a ~2013 game

Awww, so they just raised the price by 5,1 times, instead of 7,2. It absolutelly went from absurd to aceptable now.

I do it every day. People like that deserve no respect.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-09-25-19h03m36s191.jpg (580x479, 56K)

There was a place in the game map where you would get more cash if you grinded there, it was not intended by the devs, it was a bug. Now, Bioware is permabanning the people that discovered, just like Bethesda banning those who use the game's own bugs to reach places they shouldn't.

As I said many times before, people that defend bans in games for anything that isn't hacking, were only spreading their butts for bigger dicks to slide in.

Attached: 1508795177089s.jpg (125x87, 4K)

Simple reasoning, but intelligent regardless.

Attached: 1509122506654.jpg (630x662, 53K)

This is why I love Yea Forums, you can fucking post about something without having to preface every single thought with "I DON'T HATE [GAME] AND I THINK [DEVELOPER] IS FANTASTIC, I JUST WANT TO BE CONSTRUCTIVE, BUT [ACTUAL CONTENT OF POST, BUTCHERED AND NEUTERED TO AVOID OFFENDING FANBOYS]"

Forums were a fucking mistake. Take me back to BBS.

Attached: 1363987478835.png (236x218, 58K)

Have you played a loot n shoot before?
Areas or enemies with inflated drop chances is basically a defining part of the genre. Bioware fucked it up and blamed the players for playing a loot n shoot like a loot n shoot.
It's not "making the game less fun", it's just playing the fucking game.

Can we stop posting 'TORtanic' stuff? It has gone on to make hundreds of millions of dollars. It is extremely successful.

Which mod are you on the BioWare forums?

And yet the multiplayer in mass effect 3 was the best thign about it.

Agreed, it's good to be on a place where you can be yourself in all your foulness. I have told many people to go fuck thenselves in here, but IB's were the only places where I told people I loved then as well.

Years of Yea Forums made it impossible for me to browse regular places on the internet. I feel like I'm on Demolition Man, you ask something and they start crying about how you asked, you tell then to let go and they start nagging, you say they should shut up and kill thenselves and they start crying in masses, you say you don't care about their comotion and their petty morals are my toilet paper and their little world shatters. Always the same retard cycle, nothing ever goes anywhere. Their conversations is the dialog equal to two guys with very injured dicks masturbating each other.

Attached: rly maeks u tnhk.jpg (400x600, 242K)

>hundreds of millions of dollars
So it hasn't recouped the initial development cost, the massively bloated marketing costs, and the ongoing upkeep costs?
Read up on software development sometime. Upkeep and modification cost exponentially more than the initial creation of a product.

what do you think, he'll never work in the industry again after the debacle that was ME:A. A game worse than ME3, just think about that for a second.

>this thread

Attached: End of rine.png (500x377, 210K)

This reminds me of when Guild Wars 2 came out and people got banned for using honor to buy cheap shit they could vendor for a lot of easy gold.

>Banned for farming
Are these guys fucking retarded? I would understand if he was flying under the map or glitching. But just simple farming and re-entering does not count as an exploit.

Not related to the dumbness of that post but moving electricity over a long distance DOES cost more. that's why you always have transfer fees over your electricity consumption in your bill.
Alternating current doesnt mean shit. Over long distances some of the energy will be anyway.

>people keep giving BioWare money
Video games should be outlawed.

Don't be mean, I don't want any physical harm to then.

I just want then to fail in every single attempt at making a game, thus serving as an example to the industry.

US have no such thing as "minor cases jurisdiction", like Brazil, where there are no judicial fees and you don't need a lawyer. To sue then he would need to hire a lawyer and pay the taxes and judicial fees, and that wold take him way more money than what he would get back.

Unlike what the retards in here think, ToS isn't law, when you put something there that isn't clear, it can be easily ignored in the case by the judge. Things like this case, for example. The problem is that it isn't worth it to go in all this hassle to get 80 dollars plus a few cheap cash on moral damage. The only people who go to court over videogames are whales that waste 10 to 20k on the videogame currency, and the most fun thing about it is: They usually win.

t. My final paper on law school was about consumer protection on videogames. I slightly changed the title obviously, don't want you fags discovering who I am.

Attached: 1533161850439.jpg (561x889, 68K)

>Ben Franklin tranny on the far right

But when Bethesda does it over Fallout 76's dev room no one cares

>playing any modern multiplayer game put out by a triple A why

>good gold farming route is found
>anet nerfs it to the fucking ground

Do I even dare ask if dungeon paths give gold anymore? Sitting on your ass at the exchange with spreadsheets open all day must be the intended method of getting currency.

Attached: 1525717222994.png (440x440, 197K)

you mean a shlooter :)

>Stanry Roo's revenge
DING DONG BANNU

>indian
>crying about white people
Appart from the stuff with the British, isn't India in their own turf, and their own problems? This is like seeing an asian crying about it.

People from the entire world are falling in retarded american politics, that's honestly worrying.

Attached: 1543426654910.jpg (640x360, 59K)

Just play the trading post.
Easy thousands of gold if you give it some time and you have some money to invest.

BE EXCREMENT TO EACH OTHER

they know the biodrones who bought the game will just buy it again

>loot and shoot game
>you are banned if you loot
We should call Anthem just a shooting game now.

Bethesda could do anything with Fallout 76, no one would care.

I didnt say it was acceptable, I said that guy is an idiot because he can't read numbers.

>Gladd banned
Absolutely based. Chad bioware does what virgin bungie won't

So fucking glad EA is going to FINALLY going to kill them.

>this is the kind of sub-humans taking decisions inside of bioware

Aren't we told EA is calling the shots?

hah I forgot about this. and there's no way to get rid of that dude either? he's literally a salesman that shows up and stands awkwardly at the edge of your camp for the whole game unless you pay him to fuck off

Yeah, we don't use the metric system over here. Just remember to convert if you ever see us doing math. Everything should line up correctly.

Did a mod edit his entire post out?

Bingo. It's particularly ironic given is comment about "Orwellian-like admin tactics"

You are confusion Apex legends with anthem
Wtf you doing user

But commander Anders used a mini 14

user...

That's what Keynesian Economics are.

That thread was a ride. Remember when people made OC here that wasn't just wojak edits?

youtube.com/watch?v=nMW09_-gX7U&feature=youtu.be

>we want feedback but you gave too much feedback

>gathering site of the immature, mentally ill and rationally incapable rejects of society
Sounds like this place too

and do you know why it's made so much money? Forget FIFA lootboxes, forget battlefront lootboxes, forget mobile gaming extremely predatory MTX schemes...SWTOR got them all beat by miles. Here's what you have to pay for up front if you want to start playing: USING THE SPRINT ABILITY, yeah thats right if you dont want to WALK everywhere you have to pay them money. Ability bars so you can place your abilities on, dont wanna pay? well fuck you, now you have to CHOOSE which abilities you can use at any given moment. Want to group up with others? Pay us, want to use text chat? Pay us, dont want to do "collect me 1000 bear asses" quests in order to get enough XP so you can proceed with the story? guess one time, PAY US.

Im often BTFO by the fact that nobody talks about how fucking greedy the MTX scheme in SWTOR is, it makes EA and their sports game looks like a fucking charity.

Finally, someone who gets it

I keep forgetting it even exists

Games were always gojng to come down this path now that developers have a monitery incentive to be stingy and make the game grindy (to sell micro transactions, to prolong the game and sell it as a service). Devs and publishers will decry everything as an exploit, as long as it's not snail pace treadmill, because they lose out on frustrating you and stealing all your time to prevent you from playing the competitions' games. Multiplayer only garbage can't die soon enough.

>Designated Dancing Zones 2.0
Some things never change

>Upkeep and modification cost exponentially more than the initial creation of a product.

After fallout 76 and now Anthem I’m starting to believe that companies are setting these games up to fail if they don’t hit overwatch level of players. As you point out the cost of keeping the game going and updating it are far more than making it to begin with, so I reckon they just want the couple million copies sold on the first day and then destroy the game further so people stop playing it. People arent buying enough of the micro transactions and with each paid expansion there is just less and less people generally so they have figured out a way to cut their losses and move onto the next project.

my favourite one was when they banned people for dancing outside city areas, because there was a bug where dancing with an enemy would cause it to stop attacking.

Attached: Intelligent trading is criminal.jpg (956x1166, 328K)

Making more money than ever now because they went for the freemium model.

He’s not from India, he’s a quintessential Canadian

People like this either can, or will later be able to, vote. That's depressing.

I at least take heart in the fact that they'll almost certainly be incapable of actually doing so.
It's funny how that one sped mentions WoW, without realising people in WoW were well known for holding material back until some retard tried to corner the market at ridiculous prices, then promptly undercutting the shit out of them

POST YFW EA WILL SHUTDOWN BIOWARE THIS YEAR

Attached: glad.png (500x597, 182K)

>Ban people for flying around opening chests instead of killing annoying bullet sponge bosses like you intended

Man, it's no wonder the game turned out as bad as it did.

this has been a problem since mmos became a thing and it's pretty ghey actually
it incentivizes reporting rather then exploiting bugs, but it's not really just

Can any Business anons tell me if it would be in EA's interest to nuke bioware before or after the new financial year?

>Friend was going to buy this
>Tell him if he's that desperate just pay the monthly subscription fee then cancel it if it's shit
>He pays it
>Comes to me a few days ago saying he can't unsubscribe
>Nothing works
>People at EA aren't responding to him
>He has to cancel it through Paypal
>Don't even know if EA have cancelled his subscription yet

EA still up to their old tricks. If anyone was dumb enough to give EA money for the subscription fee, you better cancel it before it's too late and they take another month off of you.

gonna need a source on that MEA expansion roadmap bossman

instead of wasting time banning people, maybe they should i dont know? fix the bug instead?

good thing i dont play shity games.

Attached: 1457738841770.jpg (376x375, 113K)

WTF, this is real. What's wrong with this fucking timeline

its like they hate capitalism

holy shit thanks for reminding me about this shitfest

i was there for this bullshit, oh my god i cant tell you how pissed i was

>buddy buys SWTOR
>we all told him not to
>he says its super fun blah blah, hes really just an MMO junkie and will play any MMO that comes out
>buys 3 of us the game and a few months of sub time
>welp itd be rude NOT to play
>get to 50
>its a PVP server, so up to this point we've been doing PVP pretty regularly, mixed results, the combat didnt really feel super rewarding for PVP but it was literally all there was to do at this point
>get into a group for a PVP raid
>this shit happens, our group was all in Skype and couldnt fucking believe it
>but he was a GM so what choice do we have?
>we all leave, pretty damn frustrated
>take our group and camp out a lower level quest zone until they eventually bring a large lvl 50 group and shoo us away
>got a 3 fucking day ban
>for "violating the TOS"
>sent a ticket in because fuck any official forums
>told we were exploiting and griefing
>ask how
>get a copy paste response
>solid WEEK later get a call from some random fucking number
>"hello?"
>Yes is this user?
>"uhhh yeah, who is this?"
>This is John with Bioware customer support, how are you today?
>"Fine...."
>Well im calling in regards to your recent account suspension
>"..."
>So we just wanted to apologize for your suspension and to let you know that the CS agent that issued your suspension has been dealt with and just wanted to let you know that you shouldnt have been punished for your actions as you did not in fact violate the SWTOR TOS. The server you were playing on was a World PVP server and you should not have been suspended for participating in World PVP.
>"ok, and?"
>Well we just wanted to call and apologize to you.
>"So what, do i get an extension on my game time then?"
>What do you mean?

END OF RINE

it is MA.AM!

youtube.com/watch?v=Lb6OpRfyLFo

fallout.bethesda.net/en/article/7Lw6jVvhjzSNzuUMmKZgwn/fallout-76-100-days-roadmap-for-2019

>"You banned me, told me i violated TOS when i didnt, and you dont think its fair to compensate me for the game time that i paid for and wasnt able to use because of a rogue GM?"
>Well sir thats what this call is for, to apologize for their actions
>"Ok thats great for you guys but i wasnt able to play for a solid 3 days, time which i paid for and wasnt able to use because you guys made a mistake, so i would like an extension on my game time"
>Well unfortunately I am not able to do that
>"Youre not able to fix the mistake your company made?"
>Unfortunately I am not, that is up to the Account Specialists
>"Would I also need to talk to an account specialist to cancel my subscription?"
>Well...yes they do handle that, but you can manage your subscription on our website
>"Ok transfer me to an Account Specialist"
>Alright sir well I hope I was able to explain this situation and again I do apologize that this happened
>"Just transfer me"
>Hi user this is Account Specialist Faggotron what can I do for you?
>"Cancel my sub"
>Ok may I ask why you want to cancel your subscription?
>"I was wrongfully banned and your CS rep wont extend my game time for the period i was wrongfully banned so im just gonna cancel my sub"
>Well we cant compensate you for game time resulting from a ban due to TOS violations
>"I didnt violate TOS, thats what the last guy just called me and apologized about"
>Ok well I cant extend game time loss resulting from a ban is there anything else I can help you with today?
>"YES, cancel my sub"
>Actually you can manage your subscription on the account section of the website
>"But im telling you now i want to cancel my sub"
>Unfortunately I do not have access to your payment information
>"What does that have to do with my sub?"
>Well sir theyre tied together and I do not have access to that

Hung up on the faggot, charebacked that month of sub and never bought another BioWare game again, fuck them

>It's real

Attached: 1353606937314.jpg (288x292, 16K)

>still no word on private servers
Bethesda can suck my dick

So what exactly was the exploit?

>charebacked that month of sub
That your friend bought for you? How'd you do that?

There's no way this is rea-

What the FUCK

Attached: riot.png (626x834, 319K)

>(User's account was actioned for this post. Reason: asking about game exploits)

Attached: 1547847358679.png (709x921, 505K)

END OF RINE
——————— < RINE END HERE

Ilum lag was the most hilarious shit.

I imagine they're waiting to see if anyone will even still be playing in a few months before they bother, so yeah.

They promised detailed patch notes then stealth changed a ton of shit shortly after, then reintroduced fixed bugs in another patch so I woudn't trust them with feeding the classroom pet.

he bought it for us on release as we were all on winter break and he wanted to spend pretty much the entire month playing together, this shit happened like 6 months later, so i had already paid for IIRC 3 or 4 months of sub time, and since MOP was still a few months away we didnt have anything to play for a bit, then GW2 came out and we played that until MOP released, but we ended up getting fucked by ANet on GW2 pretty hardcore

my buddy played with Kripparian after beating him in a race, I ended up joining them on GW2, then chilli poppers was found. Kripp and his friend group ate a ban along with my buddy, I managed to escape a perm ban (which was a bullshit ban for """exploiting""" the fact that ANet completely fucked up their own numbers); ofc i was LOADED from chilli poppers and maxed out on everything i needed, the ecto "exploit" was discovered by us as well and i got a character wipe for that one

ANet basically said that Kripp and pals got a perm for advertising the "exploit", my buddy got a perm for his HEAVY abuse of it (he was full NEET on that shit), i have no idea how they didnt notice me, my buddy got a 2nd account so i funded him and used ectos to further fund us, then we ate char wipes once the ecto thing was discovered, at least we didnt have to pay for fucking sub time

>biodrones set the bar so low that people couldn't spot the sarcasm

Attached: you can't leave your friends behind.jpg (1501x365, 205K)

Imagine being so desperate to claw back dev costs for your game that you septuple the price of your horse armor to milk the suckers that actually bought it. That is like fucking them over twice.

Oh, I'm not defending them by any means, I'm just giving them a point of credit for finally admitting they had a shitshow in their hands and saying they'll continue to support it. I really doubt many people will be left playing by the time they do their big expansion this Fall.

>bioware has been consistently fucking up and screwing over their fans for a solid decade
>people still buy their games

HOLY SHIIIIT DOPE POST

for those that dont know the gist of chilli poppers was that you would buy materials, cook the poppers, and vendor the poppers, but you sold the poppers for more than the mats cost, and it gave you exp so you could max and make a HUGE profit, it also lined you up to have enough currency to have absolutely maxed end game gear, there was literally no point in doing anything else as it wasnt as efficient in making you unbelievably rich, you could no life the game for a solid month and chilli poppers would have you beat in money making in a solid day or two, it was insane, but it was ABSOLUTELY ANet's fault for putting it into the game and leaving it there all throughout testing, they had more than enough time to change the numbers and didnt, they had it at what they thought was acceptable, and banned/wiped us for their own mistake

EA don't know anything about vidya-related business. It's just a bunch of boomers in suit that are happy as long as they make money. And they make that money by buying studios, succing them dry and disposing of them.

Previously explained here and here

I don't really play MMO but what's wrong with that?

>Imagine banning someone from your game because they played it in a way that is different than you intended.
Well banning people for exploits in online games is standard practice, the point is to not make the game unfair-
>the "exploit" is literally just open world farming
lmao

People in SWTOR would get banned for using low lvl bank alts and posting too much on the AH. BioWare has no idea how to police their games.

>maybe even find a wife
this kills me everytime, like he couldn't help himself squeeze in the real reason why he does that

They basically fucked up the rates for some open world spawns, people found out and set up efficient farming routes (as you do in MMOs), then they decided it was too OP and needed to be nerfed. Now a real company that's competent, if they deemed that many players got that many items to the point of breaking the game, would just roll back the servers for what, a day of progress lost at most? Maybe delete the items of the worst offenders if there was some unique gear included? Maybe just ignore it since it wasn't a big deal in this case

There were multiple ways to handle this, but it's amazing that even though it's entirely their fault they decide the playerbase is the one that should pay for it.

Are you absolutely retarded? I think the answer is yes.

People who still buy EA shit deserve to be banned and their checking accounts emptied

uh oh

that's the death knell

they know it's dogshit and are going to bleed dry anyone stupid enough to be playing it.

next up they will gut the team working on the game, send the talent to other projects, and leave 2 men and a dog to update the game just so they can say they upheld their deal for 'free dlc' before they shut the game down in a couple years.

No MMO ever has made it against the rules to play the auction house intelligently and make a profit off it, even if they reach the point of holding a monopoly on the auction house because at the end of the day you can just go farm the stuff yourself. The very nature of an auction house is supply and demand; if you aren't willing to pay the prices then you just go get it yourself.

The only games where I hear about backlash from banning players are games that looked terrible before, during and after release.

>refreshes
I don't understand this. Does the soon become not available anymore forever? There's now way they're pumping out loads of unique skinner box trash 2-3 tunes a week. The stuff has to come back on sale eventually

he didn't 'exploit' anything though

he farmed open world chests, by travelling around and opening them, because it was easier to get loot from chests than other content. the drop rate was nerfed the day after and bioware said it was bugged that it was high. should everyone that opened a chest be banned?

reminds me of this

Attached: 1550596163294.jpg (750x720, 121K)

>buy game
>step on one of its countless bugs
>lose money
Eggcelent.

genius

Didn't they also ban some guys for farming cotton or some shit because the drop rate for it was really high?

Attached: 1515150642703.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

They didn't quadruple the prices on anything. These prices are in line with the prices since launch. Nothing has changed at all.

Poster isn't even logical...if game is failing you wouldn't jack up the prices you would lower them

No they aren't. This is fake literally a photoshopped image as rage bait ITS NOT FUCKING REAL stop posting it

Baghdad Bob, everybody. Give him a hand, he'll be here all week.

Wow, way to not rebut anything in that post at all, retard.
Read the fucking picture.
IF YOU DON'T WANT IT IN THE GAME, PATCH IT OR TAKE IT OUT AND STOP BANNING PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING IF IT'S INTENDED OR NOT.

Restricting the AH only causes supply to fall, since people don't bother selling.
In organic MMOs, the market almost always re balances itself eventually. When prices get absurdly high people either refuse to pay and gather materials themselves, or spot an opening and undercut them.
This leads to a cycle where the gouger has to sell lower because nobody is buying the high price and/or other people start undercutting the undercutter until prices go back to normal.
Eventually prices get low enough that people stop selling and withhold merchandise until the prices start rising again.

there were a number of mass farming methods that gave you paths to great gear, the crafting related shit was pretty much 100% fixed by not giving EXP and fixing vendor rates and not letting you vendor food

i went back a few years ago and maxed a few characters after the expansion and the game was definitely better, leveling actually felt OK, PVP was absolutely fantastic desu

>le epic robot

oh man that's golden

Attached: maoh laugh.gif (478x329, 131K)

, because?

This
Fucking Wow had addons that scanned the AH looking to undercut and buy out deals all the time.
Anyone who bragged about "having the AH on lockdown" was just talking shit.
Banning people for farming? Banning people for setting to high a price on the AH. Did these peopole play any MMOs from the last 20 years?

ma'am to you!

>those vinyls used to cost 5k
>theres one for 6k right there
I guess it depends on the rarity?

Wasn't that entire team fired though? I mean Bioware Canada is dead.

>I mean Bioware Canada is dead.
Where exactly do you think the main Bioware team are?

>it was not intended by the devs, it was a bug.
Sounds to me like it was KNOWN SHIPPABLE.
They probably hoped no one would notice their incompetence.

Just imagine if people got banned from single player games for figuring out "bugs" that the developers didn't fix.
You're playing FF7 and you reach the Midgard Zolom but rather than doing the intended Chocobo bullshit you use blue magic to learn Beta from the Zolom after surviving a hit with Aerith's immunity magic then you beat the shit out of the Zolom with his own spell, killing a high level enemy at an absurdly early point in the game and learning a powerful ability that will carry you through disc 1.
It's not a bug, it's clever thinking from the players.
If you don't want them to do that then make your game more restrictive. Don't just punish people for thinking outside the box.

bioware is based on canada and always has been. the team that made andromeda was fired. not same company really.

Bioware will die in your lifetime

Attached: 1534383965478.jpg (350x500, 56K)

oh noe

Seeing as you have to go back to Stormwind or Orgrimmar to turn world PvP off, and there's added incentives to keep it on, I don't really see how the "thrill and danger" is gone. Literally just keep it activated if you want that struggle.

Break rules, get banned
>WAAAH WAAAAH, b-but i hate rules
Another example how most gamers are man children.

What rules were broken?

no they unironically deserve to be shot dead so that they'll stop rewarding these companies.

It's a fake image unfortunately. If you search the "GM's" name you get a few old threads on the topic where it created a small shitstorm.

Postmodernism has been a thing for literal decades you fucking idiot

Intensely retarded post

Agent Clapton, you blew your load again too quickly. You're off the taskforce, i want your resignation on my desk by monday morning.

Attached: sam.gif (430x430, 665K)

Never played this game, every times I saw this webm I thought it was like.... from 2003 maybe?

Attached: 1546552719-degarni.png (800x600, 404K)

Wasn't this from the beta?

So you're saying you just want to camp pve players instead of actually fighting on even terms with other pvp players? The new system is good for actual pvp players who want to world pvp with like minded people

>Poster isn't even logical...if game is failing you wouldn't jack up the prices you would lower them
You say that, but Bethesda did the same thing with Fallout 76. Game launched as a broken mess and they raised the price of skins.

>given it's a mtx powered game

I think that's just the problem. I suspect Anthem was originally intended as a single player RPG experience and at some point in recent development (past 2-3 years maybe) EA told them to turn it into a "revenue stream" instead of an actual video game then gave them a deadline. They then had to redesign all their mechanics from the ground up to fit a multiplayer skinnerbox looter model instead of actual video game design and had no idea what they were doing, and shit the bed as a result.

youtube.com/watch?v=x5F0A2B8fmU
i miss those days, the ride was amazing

Attached: 1342542249831.jpg (320x240, 13K)

There isnt, they aready had an iron man game, it sucked.

oh no there are a dozen females working at a company of several hundred people someone please alert richard spender and mike cernovich this is an emergency.

He doesn't look like the kind of guy who would see anything wrong with the situation at hand.
He probably makes creepy advances on the hamplanets.

frankly I don't give a shit. I won't give a shit when blizzard finally tanks, either. neither of those companies currently retain any of the employees that created the games that made them famous. they've become bloated corporate corpses led by out of touch marketing executives who know jack shit about releasing a good product.

Sometimes I see shit like this that's so fucking dumb that I have a hard time wrapping my head around how they got to that conclusion and how their internal logic behind it works. When I argue with most of the fags on here, even if I think they're wrong, I can determine how they reached that conclusion and understand. But with this kind of stuff it's just... This person can vote.

Attached: 1442461892404.gif (325x243, 523K)

She's black she doesn't vote

they did fix the "bug" by lowering the drop rate on the chest but still banned the guy

She isn't completely wrong.
This kind of reasoning is actually important in statistics - you have to consider how uniform your sampling is.
You could derive true conclusions from her posts. For example, passing one negro on the street is statistically less likely to end up with you getting murdered than passing 8 whites.

i said the same thing about Alex Jones getting banned.

>hurr durr its a private company!
>Wait why are they banning my precious h3h3 pdocast for even talking about Alex Jones? :(

some people are just legitimately dumb. she's one of them.

he didnt even find the exploit or whatever you wanna call it someone on reddit did and a lot of people were doing it but for some reason as of now he is the only one that got banned for doing it

>people that defend bans in games for anything that isn't hacking
depends on the ToS, imo. many games like that explicitly forbid the exploitation of unintended bugs rather than reporting them for correction. whether or not it was against Anthem ToS in particular, I dunno, but I did hear that due to the vagueness of the bans people were receiving for "economy exploitation" instead of listing a specific action, anyone who was questioning them further and asking to be unbanned was being accommodated.

it's based on the rarity of them ya dunce. there's one for 6k right in the picture you posted. again, i get shitting on the game but at least make it based in reality.

This makes some (retarded) sense. How will you spend $$$ on in-game items if you just get them from playing the game?

>for some reason as of now he is the only one that got banned for doing it
he's a known personality among the community and publicized it to thousands more with a video explicitly showing himself abusing the exploit. I doubt they have the means to track down the thousands of reddit randos and determine with 100% certainty who was abusing the exploit and who just happened to be farming that particular area of the game at that point in time.

also pretty sure he was unbanned and the claims of "perma" bans were clickbait.

Are these the smart niggers getting free rides through university with welfare grants?

Attached: 535842r.gif (400x260, 2.47M)

Well I'm a computer scientist, I barely know shit about hardware in general outside of what part does what.
I barely know the difference between AC and DC, but that's only by name and what will kill you. The actual meaning behind it is lost on me.

That has literally no impact on the things I do or what I can program.

But that said, if EUs are using an American server it is still more expensive to maintain for them. Not really because of moving electricity but the connection itself is just more expensive. I wouldn't know the exact math, but I figure with a large scale operation it might get a little more costly for them.

This one guy was the reason I refused to get ME:A.

At least they learned to keep their bullshit to themselves and just make a shit game with anthem.

>Modernism
>An artistic movement in the early 20th century, as a result of Vorticism, coined by Ezra Pound and expounded by such artists as T.S. Eliot, Virginia Woolf, Fritz Lang, Henri-Gaudier

>Post-Modernism
>An extension of that, taking the art form full circle in which the author questions the narrative amongst other things
>Pynchon's 'V' (1963)
>David Foster Wallace's 'Infinite Jest' (1996)

Attached: Beckett3.jpg (350x444, 34K)

scoot's shoot and loot

Attached: 1388261101275.jpg (500x499, 56K)

DC is direct current. It just pumps the same amount of current at you all the time, never changing.
AC is alternating current. The Current fluctuates, going up towards a maximum, then back down to zero, then it starts going the other way, towards a maximum in that direction, then back down to zero. Voltage and current are linked, as one goes up the other goes down.
AC is great for long distance, high voltage since the voltage loss is much less than trying to transport DC, but it's completely incapable of running electronics and other shit that needs a constant steady voltage/current. Luckily we have diodes that can turn AC into DC if you arrange them right.

Another prize-winning tardpost. Tell your parents to limit your internet usage

it's ok to admit that you made a mistake on Islamic Prayer Deconstruction Forums user

Well cool. Good to know.
I just knew red and black power wires means AC and dont touch both at the same time.

What's the reason people explode when they cable together car batteries wrong?

>bring me solo and the wookie

Its also ok to humiliate yourself on an anonymous imageboard without even realizing it. Remember that when you finally do realize it

My point was that post-modernism is an artistic movement centred around literature and film, mostly, not some giant Jewish conspiracy to turn the water gay or whatever insane shit you people come up with

>What's going on? Why are people getting banned?
At the risk of making this sound political, when you employ staff that has a totalitarian worldview and believes they know best and can never do any wrong, your community relations solutions will eventually and inevitably boil down to banhammering the fuck out of your playerbase.

Attached: Ellen... bring me the child, Ellen....jpg (904x904, 221K)

Insufficient backpedaling, keep going

this. There were straight up "Garoovy Coca Cola" ads on television marketing towards hippies

>TORtanic was Yea Forums's last true win and is pulled up everytime something goes bad

Morons who bought this garbage deserve everything they get.

Attached: fago.jpg (367x451, 23K)

I don't think they consider themselves infallible.
They look rather afraid and personally attacked.

While this neuroticism can fuel totalitarian regimes (all the totalitarian loons believe that race/class/family is under attack), it lacks the no fun allowed of proper totalitarianism.
On totalitarianism, you also need to tell people to stop the increasingly victimless "crimes".

>one TERABYTE Hard Drive

Attached: 1531149903536.jpg (464x454, 47K)

She's a retard and so are you, your example is extremely generalist and has no value whatsoever. One thing I gotta agree though, is that statistics is the art of beating the numbers until they tell you what you want to hear, for that reason, any statistical number given by the media should be taken with a grain of salt as they obviously won't show something that isn't in line with their narrative.

>statistics is the art of beating the numbers until they tell you what you want to hear
All the scientific advancements of modern times rely on statistics, brainlet.

not the same dude you are talking with famalicion
but you should take what you said in your last post to your heart

ToS are exploitative crap and the idea of non-notarized contracts should be illegalized and anyone who defends them shot

Is this the wonder of double digit IQ?

Statistics is just a necessary evil because humans are too shit at math.

DADDY LIKEY

the point is that per capita is fucking bullshit that nobody should care about
most of the (((bankers))) buying off the government and keeping normal people in debt peonage are white
most of the criminals robbing and shooting white people are white
the people/demographics who need to be targeted in order to ameliorate the crime problem in this country are white, because there are just plain fucking more of them
maybe if you're a city government you need to worry about the inner city negros who compose the majority of your criminal class, but on a national level, talking about america as a whole - which is what most people do when they get political - talking about minorities is basically a sideshow

>jews
>white

What the fuck is this gay shit? God damn I hate (((multiplayer))) games so much.

you shouldn't be allowed to buy the game unless you agree to the TOS, something contractual like that doesn't feel right.

Haha, yes, I agree with you agen, er, I mean, user who is definitely not affiliated with a three letter agency.

Attached: 621d357ed23633ba117954d76dc8864c.jpg (250x299, 16K)

You're getting more brainlet with every post.
Do you believe the world is deterministic or something of similar grade of stupidity and wrongness?

>pre-ordering is only bad if its western
go back to your DMCuckshed you faggot

It is deterministic. Humans just arent capable of mapping everything our though so we deal with good enough's instead.
When our AI overlords take over, they'll have the universe completely mathematicallyunderstood u

read read

Attached: marks of mentally ill people, how we got here.jpg (1047x829, 174K)

Gladd all over

INCELS RISE UP, FUCK HAVING A DOZEN OR SO WOMEN IN A STUDIO OF A COUPLE HUNDRED!!! THEY DESERVE THE BLADE

I have, that's why I posted it to help others like yourself

Modern MP games are for FAGGOTS

Back in my day, you bought a game and you played a game. None of this "live service" shit, none of this "Ban players for our own fuck ups" shit. Like what does Bioware even gain from banning people, there is no competitive mode to their game. Its not like exploiting a bug is somehow going to ruin the game for other people.

Attached: 1364408256798.jpg (500x379, 40K)

>We need women writers to make a game for a market saturated by men! INCEL!

Shut the fuck up you god damn retard

I've seen plenty of glow posts on /pol/ before, this doesn't really read like one. I think this guy is just genuinely edgy/retarded. Enjoy the watchlist lol

These people lack all the discipline or strength to institute actual regimes, but the totalitarian sentiment is undoubtedly there and it's what drives their actions. Totalitarian regimes are never manned by the people who ushered them in. It's always
>bunch of fags push for centralized control because they want power
>strongman archetype enters fray and takes over everything under pretense of false promises
>fags get lined up and shot while productive become even more enslaved than they were before the strongman entered the picture
TDKR is a meme film but this scene sums up how this shit works in under 5 minutes - youtube.com/watch?v=tzK97Aaj_U8
And yet we have people who act like Bane is supposed to be Drumpf.

They are just beyond incompetent. Any other developer would have patched it right away and moved on leaving the player base unpunished.

>most of the (((bankers))) buying off the government and keeping normal people in debt peonage are white
>most of the criminals robbing and shooting white people are white
Based fucking retard ignoramus poster

Attached: tardmill.gif (395x520, 1.69M)

>quantum physics don't exist

Proud burger, but I hate consumer laws here. I remember a few years back I had a flight cancelled from Italy, but I to stay at the hotel overnight with free dinner.

Attached: Glasses.jpg (862x720, 100K)

>putting scientific statistics in the same level of government curated social statistics

>Like what does Bioware even gain from banning people
A temporary sense of authority.

there are too many posts like that nowadays for them to realistically keep any kind of list

Cat goes meow, cow goes moo, but the goalpost goes CHOO CHOO

>Economy gets inflated with a money exploit bug
>Bioware's first action is to raise prices.

Huh... its like they have an actual economist on the team

Not true. Math is pure and doesn't require the filth of data that can be easily forged.

>players farming for items
It's funny because there barely are any items in this lootershooter

what is it about looter shooters and being abject fucking trash?
warframe
destiny
anthem
the division
by their powers combined, they bring the worst aspects of modern day western developers to a single genre

Are you literally a fucking retard? If you removed the gun crime from inner cities, the USA would seem like a Utopia.

Every single time some dickhead exploits something in an online game the same tired arguments get trotted out. "Shouldn't have been in the game in the first place." "It's in the game so it's fair." "He's literally just playing the game he bought, what's wrong with that?"

Shut the fuck up already. Holy shit you sound like children. He knows what he did, you know what he did, if he didn't know what he was doing, he wouldn't have done it so fucking much and gotten banned. When you find a bug or an exploit, step 1 is reporting it and step 2 is moving on, none of the steps involve self-enrichment.

Attached: 1502003116640.png (424x284, 22K)

Blacks take up 13% of the population but they commit about 52% of all crime in the US. You aren’t comparing the likelihood of a black person committing the crime to a white person, you’re talking about the crime committed overall.

>what is it about looter shooters and being abject fucking trash?
because they're supposed to be addictive by design and not a fulfilling experience

>farming
>cheating

>play the game as intended
>find an area that's easier than others, don't think much of it
>banned
yeah, makes sense if you're a faggot I guess

>humans have a perfect understanding of anything

youtube.com/watch?v=wN8ifx6r3W8

>self-castrate your gameplay to help devs
If you want to suck dick go to a gay bar.
It's not the players job to improve their game to help then minimize development costs.

>we don't know therefore I am certain that my version is the correct one
>even though all known evidence points to the other conclusion

>everything everywhere is always deterministic
>b-but surely this time its REALLY random!

CARLOS YOU LITTLE SHIT

Ah so you were baiting all that time. k

gladd is actually good.

>overeducated

Attached: 1506916822464.png (408x450, 35K)

kill yourself

HOLY shit youre a mong. It's not even as if they were using something that was an obvious exploit like exiting the game at a specific moment to dupe an item or something
>find area that has higher chances of loot
>do that area
Do you know how many looting games have end game areas that reward better things? A lot of them. Im sure a cast majority of the people who were farming that area didn't even think anything of it.

it's like they aren't even hiding it anymore

Attached: 64637463843.png (121x16, 5K)

And of course all the replies are the same low-IQ retards who actually make the arguments TO ME THAT I MENTIONED IN MY POST. Move to China if you think being a piece of shit is a legitimate lifestyle choice. Otherwise, maybe just grow the fuck up and realize that getting ahead at any cost does more damage than good, even in a fucking video game.

Attached: 1378614771516.gif (600x726, 232K)

man WoW short selling was amazing

>banning people for optimizing loot gathering

What's next, are they going to ban people for staying in one place and farming one type of monster for insane amounts of xp?
Actually is that even possible? I only played the beta but I seem to recall missions being the only way to gain xp

Based Yuri

Attached: the useful idiots.jpg (750x1062, 152K)

>were well known for holding material back until some retard tried to corner the market at ridiculous prices, then promptly undercutting the shit out of them
What are you saying here?
Can you greentext with example prices or something?

that's why your economy is a trash heap

>players do the area that's most efficient for end game gearing
>ban them because they're "getting ahead"
You act as if people are running cheat engines to dupe times when they're literally playing the game and farming an area.
Should all Diablo 3 players be banned for spamming greater rifts at end game? Because it's the most efficient way of fearing and they should go kill mobs on act I areas instead?

You people are genuinely delusional. I'm not sure if it's you actually think this way or if it's your need to be contratrian

Attached: 1547416604526.png (703x675, 301K)

Well, almost everything about the SP was shit, so I guess. Wasn't that hard to top it off, to be honest.

>and realize that getting ahead at any cost does more damage than good
But him getting ahead of others has no bearing on anyone else in the game, other than perhaps the people queueing up with him getting carried through missions by virtue of his being overpowered as fuck

If he could take all the items he was farming and use them to get filthy stinking rich in game then there'd be slightly more cause for concern but as it stands he's not harming the game at all, unless you considering revealing optimal ways to do x and y to be harmful to an MMO

Do you realize he's saying that leftist, after the become disillusioned by communism, become the worst enemies of communism?
I 100% understand that, I was a communist in college, then I got in the real world and realized that shit would never work.
So now I fight against marxism harder than anyone I know. Fuck China, Fuck Russia, Fuck Venezuela.

Slit 'em bitch, you're worth less than the dirt under a nog's toenails

Attached: vertical not horizontal.jpg (1280x1440, 303K)

Based user

>the gameplay of bioware is tight as fuck
A W E S O M E B U T T O N

Attached: 1481274599300.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

Basically banning fun. They do it because they want normies to keep paying the monthly fee.

t. got banned in overwatch for calling people niggers

more like: you shouldn't be allowed to play the game unless you agree to the tos. oh wait.

Attached: oGoyaPo.jpg (2609x2811, 1015K)

>Memory with 12 gigabytes of RAM power

Attached: 1528423271284.jpg (474x473, 12K)

What a fucking disaster

Attached: 1522956984370.jpg (800x1280, 59K)

The man, the myth, the legend

Attached: Ram Power (High Definition Remake).jpg (292x349, 77K)

Every time

I guess that's the model now huh
>hire actual talent to make game
>talent makes good game, everyone loves it
>fire talent and replace with diversity drone #402947
>ride franchise straight into the ground, milking the nostalgia of the old talent the whole way down
cant argue with results

Attached: 1547604742227.gif (480x270, 3.8M)

I think this is what happens when single player game studios make live service multiplayer games for the first time

I won't feel bad when Bioware closes and I only know EA is holding off from doing so because the only thing they have once Disney revokes their license is normalfag trash like FIFA and Madden

Attached: 1543150085940.png (491x585, 56K)

>tfw EA is never going under and whenever they are in dire straits they'll just shit out a BR game

As long as south americans and eurotrash exist FIFA will sell

one run by retards that only want to drain your wallet and have everything go by there rules.

----
end of rine!

Attached: freddy laughs.jpg (288x288, 34K)

I miss those times bros.....Maybe the grass always being greener on the other side has something to do with it, but i genuinely feel like Yea Forums was much better off back then.

The laughingstock of the entire industry

I'm fine with that, what I'm not ok with is EA going on an acquisition spree and ruining studios specialized in niche markets with poor middle management

a while ago someone compared this scene to something made in The Movies specifically, made by Jerma – I've never seen a more apt description of Bioware's animation.

No, it was from an xpac

>meanwhile Mass effect 3 online is still a thing and I play a few matches every weekend

I think there is no way they are going to get another chance after this mess.

It's not fake. I was there.

Just reading all this crap is sad, I loved baldur’s gate era Bioware, first mass effect, kotor, but these fucking no brain nigger monkeys deserve what’s happening now and I hope EA takes them to the mass grave out back with all their other failed studios before they try to spawn another abortion of a game

When a company torpedoes itself like that good devs usually quit and easily get a job in a different studio. Dead weight like feminists or pink haired trash never leaves on its own because they can't choose. Bioware has been leaking devs for years now, and it shows.

>Gaben post HRT

Unless if you have stage 5 cancer or something, yes. They are not making it to 2020.

Isn't this good, why is this bad?