Any advice on demon fusion? i'm getting stuck with shit demons sometimes and the compedium is just too expensive

Any advice on demon fusion? i'm getting stuck with shit demons sometimes and the compedium is just too expensive.

Also, are evolving demons worth it?

Attached: Shin_Megami_Tensei_Nocturne_NA_cover.png (220x309, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aqiu384.github.io/megaten-fusion-tool/smt3/demons
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Got a laptop? if so bring next to your tv and download heretic mansion , thank me later

>Also, are evolving demons worth it?
Always

Dont tell me you picked hard

This. For me, half the fun is planning my team. I'm fucking lost without heretic mansion.

No, all money goes to any magatama i can buy and recruiting demons, i'm always broke.

What's that? a fusion chart? i only have my phone atm

Save before you fuse and experiment with different combos.

Here's a browser equivalent
aqiu384.github.io/megaten-fusion-tool/smt3/demons

The dead monk Fiend is one of the best fusions, it will carry HARD. Of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse the tier is: Red > Black > White >Pale. I wouldn't use a summon calculator whatever, it's your experience, don't get tied down by autistic fusion until the late game for the True Demon Ending route.

Alright
Just pick whatever man, bright/dark might are broken and so is the fiend race
Dont waste your time on talk skills

>hurr durr fiends are bosses so they must be stronk
Daisoujou and Matador are great if you can get them early, but the rest of the fiends are meh.

All Fiends are strong because they have no weaknesses and lots of resistances, and you can get even more resistances when fusing them. They make enemies lose turns just by being there.

Are you under 50 iq?

Whatever doesn't work.

Also how much AGI do i need? lunge seems to ignore agi and just miss often.

Discard the low hit chance abilities if you can

>Dont waste your time on talk skills
Brainwash is good to have on at least one demon in the party.

Just fuse good demons and don't fuse trash demons.

This is it. The singular proof. Every single SMTfag who lords how hardcore they are over other gamers—they use a fucking app to help them through the games.

Are you okay, user?

>who hurt you?
Fuck off to whichever normalfag hellhole you crawled out of.

holy shit where has this been all my life

The fuck is this projection? We play the games because they're different and interesting. Soul Hackers is easier than a Kirby game but it's still geat

You don't understand what projection is.

Literally no SMT fan has played the games because they're "le super hardcore", that's something you're making up. Besides as evidenced by this very thread a lot of players don't even know what Heretic Mansion is. Personally I don't even use it

>every single SJ thread starts with a screenshot of a maze that they think people will be 'intimidated' by
You were saying?

>Every single SJ thread
Fucking where? The only SMT threads I see on here is Nocturne, and SJ posters are just funposting while talking with Etrian posters

Why am I even responding to your reddit ass? "le super hardcore"? What the fuck is wrong with you? Get lost.

You're the one who is going off about SMT players being hardcore you stupid fuck, are you mentally ill?

>so much of a newfag he's never been in a SJ thread when it was remade on the 3DS

Attached: sailormoon.jpg (800x450, 57K)

how is that one post with an user suggesting to use an app "The singular proof [that] every single SMTfag who lords how hardcore they are over other gamers—they use a fucking app to help them through the games."

?

I've been around in this hole for ages, I've never seen an SJ thread. They probably happened when I was asleep

At least I'm not a fucking redditor.

ay newfag!

? What the fuck is going on. Reddit is the only one proclaiming themselves at super hardcore because of SMT, actual SMT fans don't do that
Bait

>? What the fuck is going on. Reddit is the only one proclaiming themselves at super hardcore because of SMT, actual SMT fans don't do that
I have literally no idea what you're trying to express with this string of words.

Jesus fucking christ this thread is a shitshow, it all came from some faggot making shit up about "ebin hardcore" fans

I didn't say all fiends were OP. Daioju is notable for being able to stay relevant in early, mid, and early parts of endgame because he has insane overpowered healing and SP regen. You can literally suck SP out of bosses with this dude. One of the most insane additions with little regard to balancing and he's like the first or second Fiend you can fuse. I only noted Horsemen as people often ask which is the best, Pale plauge is the worst because allies casting status ailments (read: not talking debuffs) mean shit in SMT3. Also is right, Fiends usually mean Press Turn losses by just standing on your side.

>Any advice on demon fusion?
Don't be afraid to fuse strong demons away, some demons are worth keeping for a while, though, like Daisoujo
>Evolving demons worth it?
Very much so, although it's better to do it when you sacrifice fuse the early demon and have it evolve quickly. For instance I sacrifice fused Setanta when I was closing in to level 40, I think, and Setanta evolved into Cu Chulainn right away, who ended up being one of my best demons until the endgame closed in.

>compedium is just too expensive.
Don't rely on it too much. You're better off recruiting demons raw, fusing those and using the result as fusion fodder.
One thing I do reccomend is buying the Pisaca from the 1st Kalpa. It was a bunch of overworld skills and Watchful, whcih allows him to level while idling on your party. His price in the compendium will never increase too much making him perfect fodder for Sacrifice late game, which allows you to get strong skills and speed up evolutions.

Also sell your Bead Chains and Great Chakras. You never need more than 1 or 2 as healing spells are your main source of heals and you welcome the money better.

>I've never seen an SJ thread
this is a failure of a human on a totally different level. I bet your bowtie doesn't neutrally adjustes itself through pure inertia.

This is your last (You) from me faggot, stay seething

Sacrifical fusion is the key to victory, sure it can be expensive but also very exploidable.
Remember to fuse elementals and mitamas too. Demons with no weaknesses are your friends. Dark and light weaknesses can be ignored in the early to mid game. The warp zones are a good source for money in the early game. Even the first one can give you 855 macca per run. Not much but better than nothing, latter ones are here the good money is at.

>Remember to fuse elementals
Moron.

Brainwash is good for cannon fodder recruiting, so yeah keep that around.

You can win with basically any demon; just change your magatama when you see it wiggling in the menu and boost the demi-fiend as much as you can.

As far as party composition goes a dedicated healer and somebody who can buff and debuff is all you need.

Keep your original pixie, you can fuse it into other shit just never release the demon.

>Also, are evolving demons worth it?

Yes, most of them are pretty great. Also they can be up to five levels above the Demifiend. A demon will not evolve if the Demifiend level is more that five below the level of the resulting demon, don't forget that.

>Make dead monk with makatora
>Never have to worry about mp ever again

P

>the rest of the fiends are meh.
What?

>Hell Biker
>Low MP Maragidyne early in the game and Mazanma that also casts Dekaja.
>Aborbs Force, Nulls Fire,

>White Rider
>100% hit rate Hamaon,
>Nulls Fire

>Red Rider
>Has Berserk that panics foes and doesn't cost any HP
>Nulls Force and Elec

>Black Rider
>High Mag, learns Glacial Blast and Megidolaon early
>Absorbs Ice

>Pale Rider
>Megido that instakills poisoned enemies and Brght Might/Dark Might if you don't like that
>Nulls Ice

>Mother Harlot
>One of the few ailment skills that also damages, and a Megidola that also heals her
>Repels fucking Phys and absorbs Electricity

>Trumpeteer
>Cover every single element right off the gate, Learns Makakaja and Megidolaon, Has an exploitable and cheap heal

>All fiends null Light, Dark and Ailments and have no Weakness.
Like, I get how Pale Rider can be underwhelming but he sheer ammount of resistances and lack of weaknesses on the race on the rest are insane.

I'm not a fan of using the fiends/bright/dark might
If you're going to cheat you may as well just watch a playthrough on youtube

>Something the game gives you
>Cheating
?

Honestly, I prefer just using the companion app.

The game gives them to you as an easy mode option in case the actual game is too hard for you.
You think running around until the kagatsuchi is on max and then critting every single attack isn't cheating?
None of the enemies in the game were designed for you to do that; you're just pressing the win button

Holy shit I can't imagine being a scrub on your level. Bet you also think strong moves in fighting games shouldn't be allowed, or throws aren't allowed. Read playing to win

Actually, they are.

Remember how the press turn system work retard.

It's a solo player game...
The point of it is to have a slight challenge not reduce the game to something so thoughtless that you may as well watch a playthrough on youtube.

Sure if there was competitive nocturne it would be fine to use albeit a little shitty since it would be a required ability spot on every demon.
But there isn't so the only guy you're playing is yourself.

Why are you new gaymers so anti-skill? If you're good enough at the game to make it your bitch you deserve it. I guarantee you haven't played a skill based game in your life like Dodonpachi. Visit /shmupg/ on /vg/ and you'll see a community that wants to help faggots like you play actual skilled games

So you're saying that enemies in the game are designed for you to auto-crit every attack, gain 4 extra press turns per round and for you to completely cheese the game? With zero strategy involved?

The skill in nocturne is creating strategies and parties to defeat bosses; that's like 90% of the game. Picking the first strategy (bright/dark might) you can use and then using it until the game is over is not fun strategy.
Unlike playing against actual people like you can do in pokemon; Nocturne is a fixed challenge which never alters, the bosses don't adapt to your strategy in any way.

>Fiends
>Cheating
how? the original argument was that they weren't strong

>Bright Might/ Dark Might
>Cheating
how? these are literally early game spells.

Yes you dipshit.

I bet you think that Mot is hard and SJ/#FE coop is broken.

Attached: 1535539330868.png (207x209, 34K)

Wow sounds fun.

>Fiends are cheating
What the actual fuck am I reading

>that's like 90% of the game
Believe me, if you're playing on Hard bosses are going to be the least of your concerns.

>surprise attack
>Enemy A spins in place and cast Mudo on MC
>game over

everytime

>an endless shitstream of gamers trying to one-up the next
Ok, so let's try a thought experiment. You are definitely not better than everyone at every genre. Which gaming genre impresses you?