Picking the girl character isn't normal

Picking the girl character isn't normal.....

Attached: 1549183463778.jpg (638x698, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/mat.i/?hl=en
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

neither is playing videogames

FPBP
/thread
based and redpilled

Fag spotted

They're probably manlets who are too intimidated by her.

Attached: Jordan 6 feet tall.webm (440x640, 2.98M)

It is, except Claire is just a generic & bland piece of shit that nobody has ever liked. If it was Sherry was the protagonist instead it would be a 50/50 split

disgusting lanklet

When I play party games I always pick the ugly lady avatar and name her "Barb" or "Maria" or sometimes "Gloria. In my head I imagine she is in her late forties and buys the expensive cat food

Of course it's not.
People wouldn't need to make tons of excuses if it wasn't

Attached: 1533343450657_0.png (2048x2048, 765K)

It's probably all the newfags who don't know re2 picking the first option listed

she's blazing hot. wife material right there.

>no tits
>no ass

yoooooooooooo lmao

T. Seething Manlet

Lanklets find this attractive lmao

Is that Claire Redfield?

Tall women have vaginas that are very big and not very tight. This is a fact, unless you have a crazy big dick it would be like sticking it in a pack of oscar meyer bologna slices

Leon is hot and Claire is not

>RE4's one of the most popular games in the series and stars Leon, so more people would know about Leon even from second-hand knowledge than Claire
>Leon's the first character in the menu when starting up RE2, so players would only assume he should be played first

Attached: 1542277056598.jpg (212x276, 19K)

It is normal to choose Leon for a first playthrough cause his name is on top
Also Leon disc was called disc one in the ps1 version

I always play my own gender when I can.
There's no real correlation. One of my exes was over 6 foot and was tighter than any short girl I've been with.

Didn't more people pick Jill over Chris in the first one?

For me, it's because Leon's name was on top and I thought they would play differently from the start.

I picked him because my cursor was on him first, he seemed like a more "main" main character

More people play maleshep. More people played alexios or whoever. Yea Forums is the only place that plays as girls. Just accept it.

vast majority of gamers are men
leon is much more popular

also thanks hiro for slowly fading out 16 images captcha, you should honestly be burned alive publicly

Attached: 1536861617780.webm (1200x800, 2.26M)

So people who play as the opposite sex are actually badass and those who don't are simpletons?

bruh...
there are midgets with magnum dongs and 8 foot basketball players with shriveled carrot dicks

That's because Jill is easy modo. Chris is clearly meant to be picked second.

tall women look so fuckin weird

Yes there are but thats men not women, vaginas are not external. Big women=Big everything

I mean, Maleshep's on the box and has the best face you can get as a Player character. Not sure what point you're trying to make with that. Not to mention it's also the default option

It is fucking 2019 and there are still retards not using noscript captchas and Yea Forums.

>even the white man's ass is more pleasing to stare at
Truly, we are superior.

Attached: 1540681179617.png (787x800, 1.05M)

Why do clueless people give advice so confidently?

Nothing to do with gender.
For some reason they put his name at the top so im guessing (if people are like me) people were just playing in order. I later found out the canon playthrough is claire a > leon b

Leon is cooler than Claire by a country mile, of course most people are going to pick him even if they usually play females.

Leon is first name in the list

This is such a shit argument.
If I was looking for immersion (self insertion, according to this) I'd have to pick a a dude who gets infected from the first zombie he sees or someone who killed himself the second he heard there are zombies.

>6 feet

I have trouble being attracted to women under 6'0 lmaooo

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 6.02.16 PM.png (564x245, 72K)

24th post best post

Attached: 1324516216003.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Some people would prefer not to believe unpleasant facts. If it was up to you people would earnestly believe women are the best fire fighters and army rangers

Claire waifucels BTFO

jewchan

I can pretty much guarantee I've been with more tall women than you have. But anecdotes aside, feel free to post ANY data proving your point.

lol.. this is your last ((you)) and im cutting you off. youre probably joking, but still. awful form.

try it sometime.. you'll feel like a dog with a bone when you get stuck in.

I've never understood why a character has to be exactly 100% like you to be able to play them.

>not teaching captcha the wrong things on purpose

Attached: 1549141485350.jpg (365x429, 110K)

Attached: 1551153641121.jpg (2560x1440, 351K)

Imagine being so insecure about your sexuality you limit what characters you can play in a videogame

>feel free to post ANY data proving your point.

Its great how anything even slightly negative about women needs reems of data to back it up.

>I can pretty much guarantee I've been with more tall women than you have

So you anecdotal evidence is somehow better because it leans positive?

>I want to get fucked by guys in the ass

>reddit spacing

Attached: 1551148500342.jpg (400x400, 54K)

I'm saying there's no correlation. I can explain that word if you need me to.
Any sweeping claim requires data you dumb cunt.

>the sensible most probable reason is completely ignored

This wouldn't be so bad if people were just shitposting here for fun, but a few threads down and you have retards genuinely believing the shitposting

is it? how else can I alternate greentext? I'm on a computer its different than a phone

I played Leon first, but I also played Jill first.

People who play as Redfields are actually homos.

Actually logical, since Leon was headlining RE4 that catapulted the RE serie in the gaming stratosphere.
Sure Claire had her moment in the spotlight in RE/code Veronica. But that depended on if you.had a Dreamcast back in the day.
If Capcom is smart they would remake RE/codeVeronica

>not having Yea Forums Gold

Attached: 1534474611950.png (491x585, 56K)

go back nigger

Attached: 1551155113976.gif (100x100, 22K)

>dumb cunt.

Lovely gendered insult from someone that is trying to prove women are all unique and all have super tight pussys. (really? all of them?)

>One
press
>of
the
>enter
bar
>works
on
>Yea Forums

which apparently means hitting the enter bar twice = reddit

Don't ask me how that works, I'm not the kind of person to post a cry-laugh emoji reaction image.

It's not surprising that most people picked Leon
>his name is on top
>one of the most liked and iconic characters in the series
>has RE4 fame backing him up
>received more focus from the promotional vids and advertising
>is good-looking for women/gay players

This is fucking infuriating. She's 17 and she's probably making more money than me just because she's a beautiful whore.
Impressive reply.
>le dank emoji reaction image
>>reddit spacing
It's getting easier than ever to spot newfags. Go away, Zoomer.

Wow you genuinely don't know what correlation means.

make me nigger faggot

Attached: 1551156793957.gif (112x112, 20K)

Nah, you're overthinking it. Most men play as men. Most people who play games are men.

>PLEASE

>BE

>PATIENT

>I HAVE

>AUTISM

wew lad

Attached: 1533014409159.jpg (588x823, 109K)

What's the point of self insertion? I've always viewed it as I am playing a character, not the character is me.

Let me guess, you also throw around accusations of logical fallacies as trump cards don't you? Hit me with that grass man and that Chad hominem

>reddit spacing

Attached: 1551148500342.jpg (400x400, 54K)

>453031329
Your posts are worthless and your forced memes are shit. No one is enjoying your presence here except other under aged retards who need to kill themselves, too.

That too.

>79% of people go against the canon

Don't get mad at me because you lack basic vocabulary.

no shit you autistic fuck, it's a bait image

I really don't understand this accusation, look at screen caps from like 2006 its all spaced like that.
If anything that outs you as one yourself, not that it matters

Being a woman really is suffering, isn't it?

Attached: transparent-parakeet.png (410x449, 36K)

>falling for bait makes you autistic

I put it to you that Large women have Large Vaginas. Are you saying they would be small?
Like a large women with small arms?
thats ridiculous

SEETHING

COPING

U MAD

Girls want him and men want to be him.

Attached: 1548794553860.gif (268x268, 2.89M)

>reddit spacing

Attached: 15527495863.jpg (712x588, 29K)

>If anything that outs you as one yourself
take it back

Attached: 1550007931479.png (638x745, 191K)

user, I... I don't actually think you're autistic

I like playing as girl characters sometimes because I like effeminate stuff sometimes. I also moisturize with a bunch of different lotions, use more shampoo/skin care products than most women. I also love smelling nice. I don't think I want to be a girl, but I'd love to be petite twink. But I'm fucking stuck in this 6'6", broad shouldered, wide chested fucking mess. So let me live out my effeminate fantasies please.

Attached: 1547495367022.png (784x1018, 788K)

Leon was the disc A character and the natural first campaign

I pick female characters in a lot of games, but not ones where you fight zombies or do realistic gunfighting. Its just too much of a stretch to imagine a female kicking zombie ass or gunning down Hajis in a warzone

Attached: a4f.jpg (960x960, 80K)

The braces shouldn't turn me on, but they fucking do.

Attached: 1536730707407.jpg (468x431, 17K)

>Picking the girl character isn't normal.....
It's always the people who haven't even played the game that start threads about shit no one cares about.
>guys like to play as guys
>leon was the first option out of the two
next time at least use the assassin's creed odyssey statistic instead.

Were you molested? is that why you are gay now?

that's pretty gay
just lift or something, you are gifted with a powerful physique and you squander it on gay shit

some people like to be immersed in games via pretending that their avatar is them. might be for escapism, power fantasies, or simple familiarity.
and other reasons i can't think of right now

Resident Evil newfag here. I picked Leon first because the reveal trailer alnd 30 minute demo were focused on him. So I kind of just assumed he was the canon choice

I wonder how many people thought the same

>log into youtube account
>captchas automatically bypassed

so you were wrong

I want to put a red hot fire poker down her throat.

True. All short guys have tiny dicks. All tall guys have huge dicks. You're a smart guy.

There's nothing wrong with finding teens sexy, braces are hot because its a sign that she's still young and fertile. Its literally normal male sexuality, don't feel bad about it.

>>guys like to play as guys
the heterosexual ones anyway
>It's always the people who haven't even played the game that start threads about shit no one cares about
the lady doth protest

i love leon and claire equally, they're both very attractive to me
it's just always seemed right to me - leon A, claire B

The bitch should brush her tongue. Jesus Christ. The plaque on her tongue is disgusting.

bi-sexual. and no, never molested. The thought has always crossed my mind, but nope. Normal upbringing. Just always have been so big I always feel out of place and wish I could just be like 5'10" and average
>just lift
I do. I take care of myself. No amount of lifting will suddenly teleport me into the body of my choosing. I don't eat/lift to become a lanklet either. I play to my strengths of which I had no choice in, but doesn't mean I'm happy with it.

Attached: 1551035466513.jpg (1200x1000, 165K)

The did that for Odyssey. 2/3rds went with Alexios.

>There's nothing wrong with finding teens sexy, braces are hot because its a sign that she's still young and fertile.
imagine believing this

Attached: 1543567657139.jpg (456x810, 27K)

The guy with the largest dick is 4’11

and again you bring up men. Men are not women and vaginas are directly in proportion to the size of the woman

>umm no sweatie, womens pussys are always optimal no matter what you evil men say! Always the ideal! every single one!!!

>Demo has Leon as the playable character
>Leon was the main character in 4, which was the game that catapulted the series into mainstream popularity, and is also one of the most recognizable RE characters if you were to ask people to name one of them
>Store page shows him prominently, almost exclusively
>Original RE2 has Leon on CD1
>Leon has Ada "why isn't she on my dick already god fuuuuuuuuck" Wong
Gee, I fucking wonder why people are playing Leon for their first run.

sounds like you have gender dysphoria
get therapy
don't chop off your peen

>he fell for the bi-sexual meme

The peak attractiveness is in the teens, sorry grandma

>hitting the enter key once like a normal fucking person
you alternate like this
>this looks like a standard post made by a typical user
then you got the below

>reddit spacing autism

why would you press the key twice for any reason aside from spacing paragraphs?

>you would only have to space like this on reddit where posting is all fucked and pressing enter once doesn't create a separate line

>Make a game featuring the first appearance of a character from another game that is one of the most important games of all time, has been ported to literally every console since it first came out, and has been played by just about everyone often as the first game in the series they played
>Surprised that almost everyone played him first
I bet most people played Chris in the latest REmake 1 release too

Attached: 1491412260870.jpg (310x310, 28K)

t, seething cock guzzler who despises having competition from the fairer sex.

Plenty are loose plenty are tight. It has no correlation with the size of the woman much like dick size.
I was being sarcastic.

nah because I don't want to be a woman. I'm comfortable being a man and I like the perks that come with being a man.
Does half-gay work for you?

>The peak attractiveness is in the teens
so are all evo-psych hacks pedophiles or just you

Attached: 1543039579650.jpg (489x766, 42K)

I like the spaces, sorry if that triggers your ocd or outs me as a space communist

Attached: 1465580570331.png (837x598, 684K)

Genetic abnormality. Not the norm. Manlets are dicklets 10/10 times otherwise

There is general and there is universal.
Plenty of black men are good fathers but generally and statically they leave their families with in the first couple of years

Really makes me want to rise up.

i don't understand this shirt

was old navy trying to spin father's day into daughters day or something?

I’m straight, stay mad projecting faggot.

Nah you’re just a raging homosexual, nothing “half-gay” about that.

>Picking the girl character isn't normal.....

What is not normal is sometimes best

Attached: 1512706873362.jpg (540x960, 42K)

Guess how old this girl is

>instagram.com/mat.i/?hl=en

This isn't attractive? you are delusional

Irrelevant statement, not an applicable analogy.

In black and white, vaginal tightness has no correlation to the size of the woman.

who cares ?

>vaginal tightness has no correlation to the size of the woman.
based retard

Attached: thjljk.jpg (474x474, 28K)

I know Claire A Leon B is canon but Leon was disc 1.

Actually disgusting why did you post that thinking you’ve won? She’s ugly as fuck.

Find me a study, until then you're wrong.

amusing stupidity like this is why I still come to Yea Forums, a 15 year old trying to explain female anatomy

>Irrelevant statement

what are you a cyborg!

>Baseless assertion! irrelevancy 89% beep boop

>Find me a study, until then you're wrong.
not how that works yeastie

Attached: 1548906519304.jpg (200x200, 6K)

why would you pick a goblina over this.

Attached: 1548780778273.jpg (1920x1920, 269K)

>She’s ugly as fuck

really? well post someone you like then. Go look on your Trans discord or some shit you racist

PSA: Girls love leon, so they also play with him 1st

are the second runs worth playing through? Mostly interested in story stuff, the gameplay is fun as hell but I need to replay RE3 next

Seething pedo

roastie cope

Attached: 1550556861591.gif (640x360, 3.99M)

Yes it is. You made a claim with no proof. You're wrong. I'm just a guy who has dated tall and short girls. You're some clueless kid.

womenlets btfo

I mostly rail against the woman are perfect in their own way hypocrisy. I'm uncircumcised and have only ejaculated orally from a chubby dutch backpacker because women usually don't like giving head to cheese dicks.
If I need to face facts so do they

just admit you don’t know the first fucking thing about vaginas, this is sad

>pedophiles

learn what the definitions of words mean

I loved dating 18 years old in my mid twenties. It made roasties so mad!
I don't care when old women call me names, if it was up to you the age of consent would be 37

they would have large wombs, a womb is not a vagina, you may be retarded

>only ejaculated orally

Attached: 1551149330694.jpg (346x264, 21K)

>people pick the character that’s almost the face of the franchise
Shocking

Attached: EDE1147B-CD53-4300-B3F3-4DDAB0FFD1DB.jpg (1024x680, 55K)

pedo cope

>large wombs

ok this is just getting ridiculous, go put tractor tires on your honda civic and cope even harder

>men pick Leon because hes awesome
>women also pick Leon because they want to fuck him

Attached: leon is that you.gif (500x210, 916K)

>only women find pedos disgusting
I want to fuck your daughter user

this has nothing to do with ‘girl powrr’ or your irrational hatred of women, I’m a guy and I’m telling you straight up you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about and you sound like an idiot

yeah except she's a rare case, she doesn't have the appearance of a 16 year old, she's developed faster than most girls her age, and moreso than most girls do in general.

I played Leon first because he has the fucking shotgun.

George Jetson was 21 and Jane was 16 when they got married. Married!
Is he a pedo as well?

so you seriously not know the difference between a uterus and a vagina? nah, I’m out, no more (You)s

>I’m a guy
based discord tranny

Canon in the original version yeah
REmake 2 makes it so theres no reason to actually play in that order

Isn't Leon first on the menu when you start a new game? If Claire was at the top I probably would have chose her.

Finding high school age girls attractive was normal up until SJW feminists came to power, along with their betacuck lap dogs (you). Sorry faggot, not gonna shame me into thinking completely natural sexuality is amoral. Hang yourself

ok how about you call me dumb six or seven more times, that really is the best alternative to an argument you have.

> O M G! I literally can't even

>I like the spaces
cool

Attached: 1505102713907.jpg (670x670, 47K)

>high school age girls attractive was normal up until SJW feminists came to power
*snap* BASED

>You know whats attractive? a 34 year old grown adult woman that watches firefly.

nigga u dumb as fuck

I'm basically a scientist but whatever

>alt-right incel
>basically a scientist

Attached: afasf.jpg (474x313, 27K)

Because the majority of players feel safer and more secure behind a male lead. Only true horror conneisuers understand the nuance of picking the more vulnerable girl character.

Alt-right? Ok now I'm sure you are a troll. I'm not even celibate either. Why else would I doggedly stick to my guns on the Vagina question?

Post cheesy dick

why is her so fat?

I picked claire under the perception they would follow the 1996 canon
instead they didn't follow jackshit and made shit up

Attached: 1551392926197.png (632x768, 151K)

The resident evil one remake was the same

>on a yacht full of rich people
surreal. I can only imagine how easy and fun life could be if we were all so fortunate.
I don't hate them for it, but I am wondering what it would be like.

I've always wondered how they pay for this shit. She has forty k followers and never does any advertising on her insta, does she have a job? Or do her occasional modeling pjotoshoots pay so well she can afford to do all this

She cute

I assume that it's all connections. Knowing a rich person, then getting in with their friends. You'd get invited to other stuff where you meet more rich people and so forth.

Google "Dubai porta potty"

You never have to think about a single thing and whenever you're in need someone will provide for you, often without even expecting compensation

Models get invited to stuff and get free shit all the time. They're there to make the bloodsuckers running the show look less creepy.

>or whoever

That probably sums up what most people think of Asscreed protags if we're being honest.

Eh it still feels canon. Leon should be the one to kick the most ass and face Mr. X the most.

Canon? Nigga that shit isn't even Nikon

I'm 5'5 and my current girlfriend is 5'10 and that just isn't true at all.

The first time i played resident evil 2 (1998) i chose claire

>tfw 5 10
I'm gonna need a ladder bros...

I played Claire first because I heard Claire A/Leon B was better. I also found her hot, especially in the noir. That, and horror is usually better with a female because they are more vulnerable, playing as Leon would make me feel to powerful. I'm glad I did Leon B,fighting final G as him felt better, the shotgun was super fun, and I felt badass the whole way through.

That said, I usually will pick a male character for a first run of any game where I can choose, as it is more immersive and fun that way. Plus you look cool.

Played Leon's route first because of Ada.

Attached: 1549728101369.jpg (945x709, 107K)

I tried starting leon but my friend was actually offended and said that claire A was the canon choice and i shouldn't play if i wasn't going to do it right

i'm not friends with him any more

Jordan got paid to fuck rich old men there on that yacht.