Rune Factory

What new features do you want to see in Rune Factory 5?

Attached: rune-factory-5-info.original.jpg (975x591, 83K)

Is this real? What the fuck?

Have you been living under a rock? RF4 port for Switch and RF5 got announced like 2 weeks ago user

Stackable fish

Dark souls combat
Less anime tropes and more serious characterization
Same sex romance
More town customization
Also where the fuck are my cereal produce? I want to be able to farm rice and wheat

Different outfits for different seasons. Of course she's hot that stupidly massive coat in the middle of fucking summer

Attached: RUFEMV-2.png (980x604, 995K)

Character customization, including species
Dynamic child appearance
Return of rival marriages/children

were you in a coma for 2 weeks or...?

no reset fishing for arc/chapter 3

Bruh I just want to romance some hags.

marriageable milfs but I'm sure it's been stated numerous times already.

Cute girls and cute boys that I can date.

Slightly more in-depth combat. I want magic to not be shit. Rng events are fine but keep important shit away from them. Thats all really, they’d have to actively try to make it worse.

Actually yeah. Thanks for the heads up though.

I got too bored last time I tried to play RF4, so I guess I want to see the feature of excitement.

yeah I'd also like the combat to be solid and for stat inflation to not be as retarded too. Any of the flourishes that exist in combat literally dont matter as you spam whatever multi hit spin attack ability because the only thing that matter is that your numbers are bigger than theirs. It's just a spammy clusterfuck with no recovery iframes for you or the enemy.

>Dark souls combat
Why is it always the same shit you guys ask for when it comes to combat? Is it really that good or do you guys just want to see another dark souls game?
Anyway I would say that 4 had more serious characterization than 3 and while it made it harder to pick your waifu by first impression it was a turn in the right direction

This one should be ported too... with a revamped Runey System, of course.

everyone is a loli

I much much preferred the characterization in RF4, it actually felt like you were getting to know them rather than just being immediately exposed to their overblown personality gimmick and then running through a bunch of comical scenes with them before marriage. Some of the boys could've used more work though

option to marry milfs.
i swear to fuck they need to stop blocking me from the cute milfs.

I want a bachelorette with FLOOF.

Attached: hqdefault_006.jpg (480x360, 30K)

I don't want to just sound like a shitposter, but I think you're just not playing well and giving up on the combat too quickly.
On my first playthrough I focused on adventuring quickly on hard mode, and I felt like combat was pretty fun BECAUSE I was undergeared. I even beat Grimoire 2 as soon as I unlocked Leon Karnak and that was one of the funnest parts of the game to me.
There's definitely a lot more to combat than just having better stats and you can beat the game without any form of grinding if you're good enough. I've speed run the game up to act 2 in 2 hours and it's pretty fun even though you're basically always in danger of dying in one hit.

I don’t know chill the fuck out i’ve never played the other four yet

you will literally hit encounters where you're doing 10 damage per hit against a boss with a 30k health pool. Yeah after a while I did stop putting effort into the games combat since it's just kind of a mess in general. I just stuck it on normal especially since they love to gate relationship development and outright get rid of fucking Ventuswill until a RNG event can trigger act 3 . I just wanted to blow through whatever story area I could, and I usually relied on food to beef up my attributes enough to make it bearable.