What are some good multiplayer games of any kind

What are some good multiplayer games of any kind.
Pic related?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 54K)

Mario Bros.

Team fortress 2

Someone recommend me indie multiplayer games, games like darwin project, battlerite, brawlhalla, etc

Attached: whatshesees.png (1240x1080, 722K)

My issue is indie multiplayer games are often dead as fuck unless you have friends. But on-topic I had a lot of fun with King of The Hat when they were giving it away for free on Discord.

Dota 2 is still the best multiplayer game on the market right now
It's also the fairest F2P model ever created

My issue is the bar to get in as a new player is so fucking high, both from a game standpoint and a community one. The community fucking sucks and everyone just hates new players, even other new players hate new players.

World of tanks

None really exist anymore.

Isn't World of Tanks pretty unfun when you get to the higher tank tiers?

Attached: 1523921501970.jpg (644x446, 98K)

Are there any decent PvP game out there that aren't shooters or assfaggots? I've been looking for something that does more like MMORPG or Souls-ish-like PvP while waiting for classic WoW to release but there doesn't seem to be anything interesting out there.

Attached: 4123946178.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Rocket League is my personal favorite right now

no are videogames are garbage

I would probably play it if i had controller

Attached: 1544494074419.webm (732x800, 2.82M)

Dota is the best in a vacuum but you have to be a NEET playing 8 hours a day for a year before you get any good. Or at least that was the case for me. If you only have a couple hours a day to play I'd say Rocket League or even LoL, really.

Starcraft 2 is doing pretty damn well since it went free-to-play, you just don't hear about it much on here since it's halfway a boomer game.

Overwatch fucking sucks, avoid.

It is very much unfun for new player since the first game all throughout the first 10K games.
There are players that play since beta that have low tier tanks so maxed out and setup that they shit on stock tanks noobs so hard noobs quit the game.

And when you get into tier 9 and tier 10 if you don't give money to wargaming you are playing with a loss every game and have to earn credits in lower tier.

Its pay to win and pay to not grind to the extreme.
Oh and theres the cancerous arty and camping tank destroyers that can shit on you.

bump

Don't try and get into dota if you don't have 4 friends to play with.

Honestly if retard Blizzard would fix their trash report system Heroes of the Storm would be the go to MOBA. No items means you have to be skilled to win.

Dragon Marked for Death.

Shhhh dont tell nobody i told ya