Lionhead Studios

>Lionhead Studios
What the fuck happened?

Attached: 5967841684.jpg (346x500, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m82dVY77ZmU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

talent left after fable 2

First two were decent games but they lied and over promised 3 games in a row and the 3rd game was so bad it killed the series

Moleyneux overpromising. Fable 3 underwhelming beyond anything from the previous titles.

Remember when he said you could pick a spot and build your own village with its own economy?

>Lyin'head Studios
Promised too much. Delivered too little. Got extremely greedy with Fable 3 and everything after. Finally died.

What happens to every Microsoft studio.

I remember when they tried to sell the "long awaited!" black dye for actual cash in Fable 3 when it was available in game in Fable 2.

It's really depressing.
>Bioware
>Lionhead Studios
>Bungie
What the fuck bros. Why does this always happen.

Attached: 1550984905318.png (1600x900, 1.62M)

The list goes on and on.

Attached: 1549228897672.png (695x714, 269K)

Nothing. They were always talentless hacks.

"I'm now going to say a bold, bold claim, which you are going to throw back in my face, time and time again. And this is a stupid thing I'm going to say, and I don't know why I'm going to say it, but I'm going to say it anyway. I reckon that Project Ego (Fable) is going to be the greatest role-playing game of all time. Which is insane. I could say the second greatest, I could say quite good, I could say, hmmmm it's quite nice, but I'm going to say greatest game of all time." -- P.M.

>what happened
I went to the hobb caves for 2 hours with the physical shield spell and walked out with enough xp to max my character

Stop complaining about your shitty game I just want black and white 3

I've been going on a 360 binge. Fable 1 & 2, Assassin's Creed 1 and Ezio's Trilogy, Bungie's Halo, Borderlands 1, Saints Row 1 & 2. New Vegas.
It's such a massive letdown playing them, knowing that the stories hit dead ends and went nowhere, shifting directions in order to target lowest common denominator, etc.

Fable is good, not the best, but the first one will always hold a special place in my heart.
It’s not everything he claimed it to be but for what it is, it’s good to me.
I sorta wish there we’re different mechanics, but that’s what trainers are for.

Fable 1 was great

2 is only good because you’re able to canonically give Lady Elvira a happy end even though she’s a zombiefu. I don’t remember much about the game after that though

Peter Molyneux learned that lying pathologically and under delivering on every product will eventually catch up to you.

Bethesda has been successful at it since Oblivion

also a warning, don't play Anniversary.
Ugliest remaster ever made, not only did it carry over bugs from the original game, it brought some of it's own.
The game opens up with an ad for "xbox smartglass" which flopped and was discontinued.
Definition of soulless, corporate piece of shit, destroying the original feel of the game.
Fable was never that great in the first place but god did it have a good atmosphere, and lore, again it's depressing knowing what became of the series.

Honestly I've been wanting to do that too. There are so many classics on previous gen that just make me sad to see what happened to them. Here's to hoping Microsoft can bring back good story driven games on the Xbox two. I'm unironically excited for e3 this year because of Microsoft.

Too much hype.
/thread

The magnitude of their lies were smaller so it bought them more time, but after 76 they're gonna have some pains.

>The magnitude of their lies were smaller
Yikes, bethdrone detected. Maybe Oblivion could fool you but Fallout 3 was nothing but lies.

I have zero hope personally but I'm a cynical piece of shit.
All I can hope for is them adding more backwards compatible games that were actually good.

Todd told plenty of lies and half-truths, but he never said Fallout 3 was going to be the greatest game of all time because you can literally do everything.

He said there were 300 endings

>Bullfrog

It wasnt supposed to be like this. Dungeon Keeper I and II was gamingkino. Really the epitome of what a game should be. Innovative and with interesting mechanics, humor and excellent gameplay and atmosphere.

Attached: 4348e927338e1d833b02038af9c64e82.jpg (248x203, 8K)

The beauty of competition is that it drives the underdog to innovate. Also, the rumors that are floating around for Halo Infinite make me think this will be a big year. There's gotta be some cool new games being announced this year because the new Xbox is supposedly coming in 2020.

What are these rumours? cause both 4 and 5 were hot garbage. I have no reason to be hyped.

>tfw every original ip EA published from last gen is dead
dead space, mirriors edge, crysis, skate, army of two, etc all dead

and PM was pretty sure Fable was going to change RPGs, and games in general, forever

Attached: fable.png (750x1648, 497K)

>I've been going on a 360 binge.
same, there are so many good games on the 360 and their all so cheap outside of the shump games that never got localized. havent played my ps4 in awhile because of it

That was merely 1 Todd lie. His lies were similarly grand. Worst offender was probably Oblivion with Radiant AI. Which would have changed games forever if it were possible.

Not to mention Mass Effect, and Dragon Age not living up to Origin standards.

I was surprised to find out that they not only look better on Xbox One, but run better too, the loading screens are a godsend and fix some horrendously long ones on the 360.

fuck...

Attached: 21340952.jpg (209x242, 3K)

>453016103
gah fuck dont bring up mass effect. Mass effect 1 was so fucking incredible im still devastated with what happened to that trilogy.

youtu.be/m82dVY77ZmU

Oakvale... home...

Least it was till an interdimensional daemon from the void possessing a hero via a soul devouring eldritch mask fucked it all up.

black&white
so good game, even 2 was good