Feel free to discuss anything Melee related ITT

Feel free to discuss anything Melee related ITT

Attached: melee.gif (400x400, 982K)

Daddy Bowser

Why do you ban this item?

Attached: 11138601_2.jpg (700x700, 34K)

>melee pros: stop focusing on melee when ultimate comes out
>melee meta: keeps banning variety like stages and wobbling while jiggly puff continues to rise to the collective consciousness as the best character in the game
>melee fans: shit on other games including Smash 4 and Ultimate while simultaneously decrying "lame" or "boring" play in their own game
>melee setup requires heavy ass rare CRTVs and Gamecubes
>melee dropped from EVO
>Melee community acts surprised and immediately goes to conspiracy theories

Attached: disgruntled rockman.png (163x168, 63K)

Why discuss a dead game when the newer and better one is out?

imagine practicing tech for over a decade for a single game and then that game dies

>shit on other games including Smash 4
Smash 4 was shit. Even the people who played it would tell you that.

Kind of funny that in tournaments with similar entrant numbers, Melee would have 3 or 4 times as many viewers. Boring as all fuck to play and even worse to watch.

Attached: doryah.png (579x554, 20K)

Why do you want to ban a character for being better than your favorite ones?

Attached: 1549341445789.png (475x475, 144K)

Casual discussion time!

What are all yours thoughts on the Zelda dungeon you travel through in Adventure mode? I loved that shit.

Still not sure why those spergs don't use monitors & wiis.
Hell, if it weren't a gray area, they should use dolphin & PCs.

*breathes in*
AAAAAAH MELEEE FUCK OFF AND DIE
I HATE THIS FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!!! AND I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!
STINKY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO MELEE IN EVO BTFO BTFO B T F O GET FUCKED FAGGOT
WHY. WON'T YOU. DIE

JUST MOVE ON YOU FUCKING FAGGOT AUTISM AUTISM STINKY AUTISM HAHAHA FOX FINAL D NO ITEMS FUCK YOU BITCH KILL YOURSELF

FUCKING CRT SHINE WAVEDASH AUTISM GLITCH AND FUCK YOU GLITCH BITCH BTFO NO EVO 2019 HUNGRYBOX

THIS GAME MADE MY PARENTS FUCKING DIVORCE

Attached: maxresdefault.png (768x768, 152K)

>Smash 4 was shit.
I mean so is fucking SFV but people didn't go to boo GF of that out of spite, did they? Melee fags literally are unable to control themselves in public.

They don't use Wiis because they use a modded version of Melee. They don't use Dolphin because no two computers run exactly the same.

>Wow big meanie melee players call game shit
>OK OK it was shit BUT... what about OTHER shit game?
???

Attached: 1547736164714.png (383x508, 408K)

I love the Ice Climbers!

Attached: ice climber love.png (401x370, 197K)

You can tell this was written by somebody who's actually seething because they had to take it to the point of desperately crying mockery instead of satire

Overrated

Attached: 9A440022-8646-4340-95F5-5F6AD55151F5.jpg (299x450, 19K)

I stopped playing it like 15 years ago.

Based and redpilled if you ask me

Way too expensive nowadays

As someone who regularly attend locals I can assure Yea Forums that some individuals smell like utter fucking shit. However, these individuals usually main either Marth, Sheik or Puff. I always take a shower before going to a tournament because I wanna set a good example, people who attend public events smelling like kanker needs to be killed

Do they really smell that bad?
Whenever I watch a set of melee with player cam, the players don't look that dirty or greasy or sweaty, but of course, I can't sense the smell through the screen so...

And how about the top players, do they smell? At least mango looks like he would

Because the Street Fighter community are actually functioning adults, unlike the autists who still play Melee as a competitive game in 2019, even though it isn't and never was good as a competitive fighter. A great party game, but it will never be good as an esport.

>Because the Street Fighter community are actually functioning adults
funny

Attached: LOW TIER PISS BOTTLE.jpg (480x360, 21K)

I don't know about Melee but I went to an Ultimate local last night and it smelled fine save for exactly one dude.The were like 80+ people in a cramped college classroom too so I was shocked.
I always shower and wash my clothes right before I leave for a local, I don't wanna be one of those guys.

Even that guy is a chad compared to most of the fucking Melee players at Evo.

Some do, met this Puff player once who smelled extremely bad. I walked up to him and asked him a question about the tournament and immediately regretted it. He smelled so bad I had to casually back off like 2-3 meters so that his odor wouldn't destroy my sense of smell for life. Most players I meet just smell like regular people, I'm not from the US though so can't speak for the majority of the community.

Attached: 1276851906937.jpg (374x250, 22K)

I see tons of tournies use Wiis. They are infinitely more accessible than GC.

greatest game ever, going to die never

Attached: 1542419340178.jpg (600x987, 67K)

Attached: meleefags when they have to take a shower.webm (346x192, 2.98M)

Attached: hJUST.jpg (625x936, 47K)

...but I quit my job to play melee!!!

Attached: 1467524498927.jpg (461x417, 26K)

He got another full time job at the beginning of 2018 after he realized he could work full time and still dominate melee

For real though, what's the context of that?

im not gay but bowser's pretty hot

Mr.Wizard revealing this year EVO line-up.

STINKY DAY

imagine 10+ years optimizing your fox only for a jiggly to shit all over it

Jigglypuff needs to be banned, fuck jiggs.
We need more fox players and they need to win!

Attached: 1542536253185.jpg (250x250, 21K)