Tfw 14 year old me played games like Chrono Trigger, Ace Attorney, TWEWY, Rune Factory, Dragon Quest, Professor Layton...

>tfw 14 year old me played games like Chrono Trigger, Ace Attorney, TWEWY, Rune Factory, Dragon Quest, Professor Layton, etc

>my 14 year old brother just plays Fortnite and Smash for hundreds of hours

The only time he’ll even play other games is when I give them to him, he doesn’t even try to find other stuff. I feel like such a failure of an older brother. I got him AA Trilogy and a flash card with the DS Layton’s which he freaking burned through real quick last summer, but when he started high school and found friends who like fortnite it’s all he’ll ever play. Won’t even play monster hunter anymore. I want to get him TWEWY but I know he’ll never play it, like when I got him Okami HD.

Fuck this generation of games, the old stuff really was better.

Attached: 9E77FAB4-B952-4833-8CA3-467313ECF542.jpg (928x1024, 138K)

>Got my little brother into Metro, Persona, and Souls
>From there got him into FEAR, Deus Ex, DMC, MGS, and Valkyrie profile
You have to keep providing more games man. they get news from their friends, which is popular shit like fortnite. New games aren't bad, it's just like in the past where they aren't popular

Yeah I know I shouldn’t just give up, but after he played the first hour of Okami and then just flat out deleted it from his hard drive I lost spirit, what a fucking asshole move. But kids are kids.

If it makes you feel better, I was able to get my little bro into stuff like Jak and Daxter, Kingdom Hearts, TWEWY, and some other stuff like anime fighters.

You should be glad your brother isn't a JRPG loving weeb fag like you. He may actually have a chance of leading a normal life.

>mfw I’m the younger brother and couldn’t get my normalfag brother to play games
I’ve just always liked them more even since I was little. We all like the same movies and TV shows but I can’t get them to appreciate non Mario/Smash stuff

Attached: 844646F0-67BF-4546-98D8-175BA87A473F.jpg (500x333, 26K)

i remember getting my first Phoenix Wright Game on the ds on a friday after school. it was great and havent noticed, that i played until 4 am without pause.

>implying Smash isn’t weeb as fuck nowadays

> Destoryed one of my bigger brothers balls with a Wii Controler, while he was insulting me on the fact that i love to play Video Games

Well fuck him, he looks like the fucking Fortnite Wojak, this fucking 27 years old, weed smoking virgin

The percentage of Weeb characters is still similar to OG smash. 7 marth’s doesn’t matter when there’s 70 characters

alright, calm down satan

Attached: 1533491066465.jpg (439x453, 117K)

My brother is a cuck who obey his landwhale girlfriend all the time and only play shit like LoL and Overwatch, watching streams all day, this generation is a failure in general.

OLD GAME GOOD

Nice blog

You are supposed to show him the ropes as an older brother, you fucked up by being so uninteresting.

wtf? how the fuck did you "destroy" one of his balls with a Wii Remote?!

What the fuck.

Fuck off

hard to explain, i grabbed it on the hand wrist and it kinda felt like i would swing a morning star. it was great.

Get a better brother user

How is he supposed to do that?

he could make him a son/brother with his grandma/mother

because he's not a loser like you and actually wants to have fun with an exciting combat based game rather than play sad friend simulators and autism number counters

0/10

He wants to play with his friends. Most of those games you posted are single player

we were the same 14 year old, huh

>WAAAH WAAAH WHY CANT MY BROTHER LIKE WHAT I LIKE
Grow up faggot

You're a pretentious weeaboo fucktard who thinks he's some high iq intellectual for playing "deep and thought provoking games that require skill and strategical thinking"
Your brother just wants to have quick and easy enjoyment without any pretentious shit, he just wants to have fun.

user, I don’t think that would help.

Oh boy another comment about how the new generations are shit because they like different stuff to me. Just fuck off and let your little brother play whatever the fuck he wants if he wants to play with his friends on fornite then thats his choice

You will grow up to be one of those old cunts that bitches every second about how ‘back in my day everything was so much better’ every five fucking seconds

>putting words in OP’s mouth and then trying to counter them

Truly a display of faggotry.

My brother introduced me into videogames played alot of jrpgs and metroidvanias in the ps1 and ps2 era. He got into movie games alot since then while I enjoyed playing different ones except for those movie games. We grew apart since and he turned into a NEET and still living with my parents while I got a good job and now living on my own. Yeah we play video games but we no longer have the same tastes and quite frankly disappointed at him for turning out into what he is now. I don't play vidya that much now too