Going for Leon A S+

>Going for Leon A S+
>Just reached the sewer alligator at 1 hour 20 minutes for first save point
Is this run dead? I figured I can save right before G3 and G4, but is it better to restart with only one hour left?

Attached: Claire.gif (498x278, 1.57M)

>he didn't make it to the gator in under an hour

>Made it to the alligator in 1:20
>saved
Restart

>but is it better to restart with only one hour left?

It depends. Do you think you can do the plug run, G2, Freeze the solution, G3 and Super Tyrant in 1 hour?

FYI S+ time is 3 hours and 30 minutes.

you fucked up

Attached: unstable.jpg (1920x1080, 899K)

I thought it was 2:30 for S+

I've already done Claire S+ with like 5 minutes to spare, but I'm not that familiar with Leon, especially the Ada segment or the Super Tyrant fight, but I figured I can get around that by using save points right before the gator, G3 and G4.

For standard, not hardcore

I got to Alligator at like 1:15 and still finished the game in under 2 hrs. Sewers and lab are quick.

When I did my Leon A S+ I was at the alligator by the 1 hour mark.

I've S+'d all but Leon B and I was 5 minutes over for Leon B. Saving before the alligator is not the way. The alligator is really easy.

If you wanna save, save after the G1 fight (IF YOUR TIME IS GOOD AND YOU HAVE AMMO), Before G2 (after the plugs) and during the self destruct countdown after G3.

You need to restart.

20-25 min to get to G1 fight
1h to get the to the chess puzzle room (ideally, you already got the one chess piece)
At the latest 2h to get to G3 and Mr X. fight

You can do it but your gonna to cut it obnoxiously close frankly assuming you manage to do the rest perfectly.

Attached: 1537762833229.jpg (600x459, 64K)

G2 is really trivial with the flamethrower. For G3 it's better to just use a knife instead of the Flamethrower.

You can't get the rook plug on your first pass through the room as Leon. He HAS to cross the bridge that raises if you pull the plug.

the sewer and lab are really short if you don't backtrack to get the magnum/submachine gun, if you know where to go and what to pick up the sewer and lab take at most 20 minutes each.

Yeah, those three saves are what I used as training wheels for my first two S+. My Claire B one I only saved twice and that was before the Sherry segment and during the self destruct sequence. The three saves are pretty much just to so if you fail, you can pick up in a good spot and not at the beginning. But that's all out the window if you save in a shit position like with no ammo or health items and a bad time.

Sewers is literally 10-15 minutes you fucking autismos.

Enter -> Pass Rook Plug -> first G -> Control room -> Handlebar -> Open gate -> break room lift -> rook plug -> organ trail -> queen + king + flamethrower -> one cycle G2 with flamethrower

Done in 15 minutes YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

Never implied that. But it should be the first thing you take care of after arriving there; before you get to the dangerous passage to get the chess pieces and the flame thrower. It's pretty much the ideal point to save.

You have 2.5 hours for S+ on Hardcore. More than enough time.

Calm down sperg.

Any advice for No Way out?

look at this guy he smurt

Bunch of shitters trying to waste user's afternoon making him restart a perfectly viable S+ run because they don't know how to do sewers.

>implying user is capable of a 15 minute sewers with a 1:20 alligator+save

fucking this
op still has plenty of time if they just fucking go straightforward the rest of the way

>Implying it isn't easier the faster you go

I repeat: Any advice for No Way Out?

git gud

Fair enough.

Honestly, it's just tough. I just kept trying, and eventually I got it.

Only thing I can recommend is try to gather a lot of zombos around the guys with the canister on their back.

if you shoot the center ceiling with a rocket, it will kill all the zombies in the room who would otherwise be shielded from it by the shelves

restart if bitten before 20, try not to need any healing before 40. Use packs and rocket launchers in a pinch, mode to me feels very much RNG based

It’s not a good time, but sewer + lab is doable in under an hour. So it’s possible, but you’re probably better off starting over. A good benchmark for the A scenario is to finish Ada’s part at 1 Hour.

How do I git gud at the croc? I did it first time my first playthough but my 2nd and 3rd I died a few times. What's the secret?

Left-right-left is the secret.

left, right, left switch sides after he bites

it only takes about 40 minutes to get to sewers

people still play this?

To add to this. When you go right, the croc will do a double bite on the left. Wait until it has finished its second bite before switching over to the left side.