Untitled

Attached: stalker-720x340.png (720x340, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3E1HD1I8z5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never happening.

Is this trailer official???

youtube.com/watch?v=3E1HD1I8z5g

I just want to play Stalker 1 but the invisible enemy shit is a total deal breaker. And no one want to tell me how to reliably remove them (or at least their invisibility) no matter the mod
I'd even play the super hard gameplay mods like AMK first time if it means removing the cheap bloodsucker bullshit.

Just use your ears. They aren't silent. Bloodsuckers aren't even the hardest enemies in the series.

So it's true, STALKER really is the ultimate pleb filter.

They are making the game if you go to wiki theres a link to the company in an article saying they are working on it.

Attached: Get outta here Stalker.jpg (2560x1920, 609K)

I just don't like cheap scares. The difficulty ain't the problem

>cheap scares
they're not cheap scares. they're avoidable and easy to kill.

It was confirmed by a dev to be fake. It's still a cool fake trailer though.

wtf bloodsuckers are probably my favorite part and im not a Yea Forumsirgin who worships the series. the little town full of bloodsuckers is the most engaging and memorable part of the game. bullshit unfun enemies would be the enemies introduced in call of pripyat. both the chimera and the big fat psychic guy are just frustrating bullet sponges with no interesting mechanics

at least bloodsuckers die when you shoot them in the face a couple times. chimeras especially require like 150 point black shots to the head to take down

just get good, bloodsuckers are easy as fuck
im assuming you got to agroprom and got your ass kicked by the one down there and dont know how to cheese it so you got butthurt

The game is based around slowly creating tension with the environment/atmosphere, then suddenly bursting that tension by ripping your face off. The game is creepy, but also exploration orientated.

If you can't accept the spirit of the game, STALKER is not for you.

I'd rather have bullshit hard bullet sponge bosses than fucking invisible enemies.

When I replayed SoC for no reason people at Rostok would start shooting at me. Would always have to make a dash from the bar to the outside everytime.

>both the chimera and the big fat psychic guy are just frustrating bullet sponges
>bullet sponges
There's your problem. You're supposed to use your knife or explosives on them, it's their weakness.

>bigger healthpools better than actual mechanics
Unironically kill yourself you absolute braindead degenerate. You're the reason why we get garbage like fallout 76 and anthem that do absolutely fuck all interesting with their settings and have ai that have regressed at least 20 years and can't even take cover or use grenades

Nigger you can kill bloodsuckers with just your knife no problem

Buy Metro Exodus.

Attached: Metro-Exodus-Anna.jpg (1920x1079, 1003K)

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck are bloodsuckers bullshit Hahahaha Nigga Just shoot them in the head Like Nigga use your gun Haha

Best weapon overhauls for Call of Pripyat?

>play STALKER on hardest difficulty or you're a pleb
Is this a meme? Shit doesn't seem doable, I keep dying at the intro mission. I remember it being a cakewalk solo one difficulty level down, but now it feels like everything kills you in one hit

Everyone who has ever fought the chimeras in Pripyat disagrees.

seriously i sorta wanna play it but i've already got a few digital distribution stores on my pc at the moment - if something isn't on steam/origin/battle.net i'll probably not go in for it for some time - had the epic store on my last pc for paragon and i didn't really enjoy it

Attached: never.jpg (1920x744, 96K)

the intro mission is the hardest in the game until the very end, in lower difficulties both your and enemies guns do less damage and are (possibly?) more inaccurate, which just leads to awkwardly long time to kill. IIRC the devs balanced the game for master anyway.

already played it
it has stalker vibes but the atmosphere isnt there