Is /our guy/ right or did he get BTFO?

Is /our guy/ right or did he get BTFO?

Attached: nooooo.png (593x641, 81K)

>people still watch dsp
is this really a thing?

Only time will tell if he's right. If it never gets fixed like Mr Barton says it will, then he's right and Barton is a lying faggot. If it does get fixed, DSP is wrong yet again and makes himself look goofy, yet again, which is just good for him because it's more attention so at the end of the day I doubt DPS really cares if he's right or not when he says things because his whole persona and reputation are based on being a manchild.

Half-hourly reminder.

Attached: 1437061239280.jpg (882x874, 211K)

>they didn't do it
>but they're fixing it
pick one, you fucking brainless idiot

Nigger leave James out of this

He's right.
>Oh no, we didn't do it, it was an automated bot which did it ;) ;) ;)
It's not like it's your first gig, you know that it would happen and that it would flag hundreds/thousands of videos.

dsp is based

>chad warden
>james
fuck you

Chris chan and AVGN are more Yea Forums related than you or any of the hourly shitposting threads we get

He got BTFO a little bit, but you can't really blame him for it. I presume that it isn't Phil's job to know about the complexities and pitfalls of releasing media. If a mistake happens with an EA game, it's almost always the right conclusion to blame EA.

>e-celeb shit is fine if i like them!
pathetic

>actually ummm sweety we weren't retarded on purpose we were retarded on accident ;)
obviously DSP is correct here

The response is a literal confirmation that he's right about both the issue and the stupidity behind it.

chad and chris are elevated because they've been topics on this website for twice as long as you've been using it, tourist chameleon faggot

>e-celeb shit is fine if i have nostalgia for them
pathetic

>literal who on Twitter says something that is easily disproved
>Was he right, Yea Forums?
Why does this happen every time?

>we didn't do it but we did

>If someone has an online presence, you may not talk about them here.
>I read some faggot sperging out about it in a thread once, and whoever seems angrier seems to be in the right here in my new home.
This is what election tourists actually believe. Nuke this fucking website.

>e-celeb
>Chris-chan
He is not an e-celeb. He is a legend

funny how you never post this image in giant bomb threads

They all ready flagged his video content and stole his money, so I don't see why he shouldn't be extremely fucking pissed here, whether or not it's a glitch. It's not his fuckin fault it's glitched, he's not the one that glitched it. Without starting a conversation about it in a way he did or similar, then there's a high percent chance it wouldn't have been "fixed"
I know other youtubers or streamers would complain too, he's just the one that did it. And i don't even know who this guy is

Apex Legends is owned by EA?

BAAASED

EA DID WHAT?
THAT IS IT, IM REVIEWING BOMBING THEIR GAMES ON STEAM

chad and avgn are Yea Forumscore, they are the only exceptions. avgn's channel is older than you

This is one of those instances were DSP is right and acting like a normal human being, yet we'll get 20 of the same video, pointing out how he is in the wrong, people are willing to eat corporate shill cock as long as it means bringing this already pathetic human being down.

dps is very paranoid. whenever something happens on youtube he freaks out and makes a big deal out of it.

Attached: 1542360601373.gif (162x227, 566K)

>No the didn't
>No they aren't
>It's being rectified
Holy shit is he retarded

Attached: 1336232425251.jpg (209x241, 17K)