Shit games you can't help but love

Post 'em, Yea Forums. I'll start.
I love this game. I love the setting, the atmosphere, I love the story, I love the lore, I love the art direction.... and then there's the gameplay that's absolute fucking shit.

Attached: Assassin's_Creed_Mobile_Game.gif (240x320, 25K)

bump

Are you referring to the actual AC or the mobile game?

last bump

Actual AC.

Attached: Deadly_Premonition_cover_art (1).jpg (220x271, 18K)

>I love the setting, the atmosphere, I love the story, I love the lore, I love the art direction
+ the soundtrack, the sound design, the writing, the characters are one of the best in all of vidya, but normalfags don't seem to care about those things. And they've got HUGE fucking hateboner for this game. Fuck them all t b h

This game is just too boring

t. normalfag

the gameplay is fine, but repetitive. for new IP it was great at the time.

also it was jade's game and everyone wanted to play it.

Attached: GamesIndex_GameListing_Artwork.jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

>Normalfags
>Hating AC

Are they actually worth playing?

Normalfags have a hateboner for AC1.
They love AC2 which is a Disney-fied AC1.

AC1 exclusively

go away toriyama

Attached: ka7MD.png (639x348, 215K)

Not even close. To this day FFXIII is the only game where I fell asleep while playing, and I completely skipped XIII-2
Just watch the cutscenes on YT and take a shot every time a character says "enemies of Cocoon".
>hurr durr Toriyama
1. Lightning is a meh character with the possibility of being good if she wasn't wasted on these games.
2. Fuck off.

>1. Lightning is a meh character with the possibility of being good if she wasn't wasted on these games.

she's pure fapbait for jap ouiaboos like yoriyama. she's not relatable at all and is basically a blow-up sex doll with a curly hair extension.

You're gay.

That game isn't even shit, its only fault is that all secondary missions are boring collectathons but that's to be expected from Ubisoft.

And the story is pretty kino desu, seeing how Altair changes from an arrogant scumbag to a respectable assassin, and even manages to befriend Malik. Plus, the dialogues between Desmond and the doctor, and Altair and his victims are really well written.

Attached: MV5BNTdlMGVjMWUtNTVhOS00ZDdhLTkwNTUtNjEwOWFmYmUyYmZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTk1ODMyNjA@._V1_UY1200_CR900630 (811x1200, 162K)

Yeah, so? What's the part of "meh with the possiblity of being good if she was in a better game" you don't get?
I'm actually not, but nice try I guess.

Attached: 1550751338538.jpg (480x480, 47K)

I really love how Altair starts questioning his actions as the story progresses because the 'villains' he kills actually have believable motivations that actually make sense.

her personality is shit unless you're some weak-willed beta into shit tier tsundere pandering and she's not even that hot.

any other game would just start from the drawingboard instead of having this biploar 2x4 tomboy as the MC.

hell she's not even the best girl in her own game, pic related.

Attached: Ff13-fang.png (1550x1575, 1.42M)

Lightining is a literal goddess though.

>Literally all asscreeds except Syndicate which just bored me to tears because for some reason the open world just didn't convince me that time, just felt too dead. Also Jacob is shit
>MGS4
>For Honor
>Dragon Age Inquisition, just the exploration part though. Comfy as fuck. But I'm aware the game is bad

fang is terrible

She's all 'muh duty' with the Guardian Corps, blames herself for failing to protect the braindead sister leading her to lash out at Snow. She starts acting as Hope's mentor and sister figure, teaches him, with time becomes more open with the brat and helps her see the errors in her approach and realize the mistakes she made with Serah. Starts trusting others, accepts being the 'leader' of the group and the whole fate shenanigans of the l'Cie.
It's all there, and it's not "bipolar" as you say. In an actual well build game where you don't get repetitive cutscenes every half an hour while important lore is hidden away in the Codex, said changes would be better conveyed to the player. Not that it matters seeing how XIII-2 retcons the hell out of the first one's ending but who the fuck cares.
Also Fang is a poor man's Ocelot.

based retard

Sonic 06

I just love how frustratingly broken this game is.
Makes for a great game to playthrough in one sitting.

>She starts acting as Hope's mentor and sister figure, teaches him, with time becomes more open with the brat

that was a pretty good doujin t b h might have to back to that.

Imagine AC1 but with unity's combat

...Vanille isn't her sister bro

>calls Deadly Premonition shit
You still haven't reached the point of calling it unironically one the best games ever

>all those qt lovey dovey doujinshis of Lightning and Adult Hope
my kokoro

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x1703, 226K)

the first four AssCreed games are great for the historical tourism

Attached: rome.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

...home
At least it was before the Templars fucked everything up

All of them are.

Far Cry 2.
The African civil war setting and the main antagonist are amazing. Too bad the rest of the game is just too tedious

based

is there anything like this in the games?

I wouldn't call them shit because I enjoyed them from beginning to end, but a lot of people might.

Prince of Persia '08
AC1
Watchdogs 1 & 2
Mirrors Edge Catalyst
Resident Evil 5
Splinter Cell Conviction
Deus Ex MD
Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Saints Row 3 & 4
Cod Infinite warfare's campaign
Rise of the tomb raider
FF 13 & 13-2
FF X-2
Kingdoms of Amalur
Pop forgotten sands
Zone of the enders 1
Assassin's Creed Liberation
Kane and Lynch 1
Jurrassic Park Chaos Island
The Amazing Spider Man movie game
all versions of Splinter Cell double agent
Ghost recon future soldier
Batman beyond return of the joker (gbc)
Advent Rising
Halo 4

Attached: QXTT1yY.jpg (1920x1080, 547K)

most of these are good games

The one set in Greek looked a little too fantastical from the previews, with those giant statues. Felt more like something out of gow than ac.

I know 1 is very dated, gameplay wise and mechanically, but I like the grit of the first one, it really felt like you, the player, got sent back in time and you are stucked there with primitive tech, forced to adapt to the world's depressing atmosphere. As much as I love 2, I always felt safe to live in this time unlike 1. Games after 1 always felt like you're always safe, where you could easily adapt and live there if you where sent back in that tme right now. Idk, does that make any sense? lol.

Attached: 1550979037918.jpg (480x360, 29K)

I always see them being hated on

The first AC really should get a proper remake. Not just a pretty little remaster but a complete do-over.

I think it's just because AC1 had the ugly grey-blue filter splattered all over it, like most games at the time.

hey remember when 19th hundred London had trannies
hey remember when Ancient Greece had Medusas
>inb4 t-they're Isu monsters