Yea Forums said Apex would overtake Fortnite

Why hasn't Apex overtaken Fortnite?

Attached: fortnite numbers.jpg (1244x522, 208K)

Stay tuned for the next season of apex

Attached: 1550914591534.jpg (400x400, 25K)

They forced Epic to offer a free battle pass to bring people back so they're definitely feeling pressure. Damn shame about Blackout getting BTFO, though.

Also this.

Can you just wait for Apex to actually starts first season, battle pass and new champ?

I wonder if there will be another battle royale to overtake both of them

so never

There might be, but I doubt it. It will be overtaken by the next big flavor genre.

>I-i-it's just a new update
>A-a-apex's update isn't even out
Here's where Valve fanboys are
>A-a-apex's update wasn't even good
>T-t-the next season will kill Fortnite
This is where they'll be

Attached: cringe valve fanboys.jpg (1608x1029, 348K)

Blackout was dead well before apex. Fortnite is just a better game, EA fucked up once again

>pulling out twitch numbers as if they mean anything at the morning in most places
can we just range ban these autist already?

Is this just because of an engine?
I'm never gonna understand niggas who insist on loyalty of one or the other brand, or a vidya store, consoles at least require some funds

American education

There's no way respawn can keep up with epic. Epic can churn out updates and new mechanics really fast. Plus all that brown graphics isn't gonna help either.

>Fortnite doing things to make people play more means it having more views/players isn't legitmate
Why do people think this? This sort of shit like giving stuff away is why Fortnite has stayed around so long, that same shit is what EA sucks ass at doing.
Fortnite isn't even a great game, they just support it extremely well which keeps it on top, and probably will for a while.

Flavor of the season FPS peters out to the raining shitty champion, only to flounder completely when the next big FPS is out. Nothing new.

>"apex legends = source = valve = steam"
>steam doesn't have apex legends
>"muh ebic store will take valve!!!!"
Are UE4 fags so depressed?

>pulling out twitch numbers as if they mean anything at the morning in most places
Dude have you been here for the past couple of weeks? Twitch views is the only thing Apex has.

Just wait. There's a big patch about to drop with the battle pass shit so normies will eat it up.
It's about to explode yet again and blow fortnite the fuck out.

Look at that hot black girl. I need to play fortnite

Is there a battler royal Wizard/Mages/Elemental shit? You know, instead of fighting with boring guns, you'd be throwing fireballs and blocks of ice to enemies instead.

Fortnite battlepasses are already basically free since when you buy a pass for 950 funbucks you get 1500 funbucks from the pass and can just infinitely sustain passes. The only people that haven't gotten free passes are third worlders that will never spend money on the game anyways.

Realm Royal

>It's about to explode yet again and blow fortnite the fuck out.

Attached: 1536434456657.png (430x441, 86K)