*loses 2.4 million kickstarterbux*

*loses 2.4 million kickstarterbux*

Attached: h86elmz5t5ez.png (295x427, 172K)

literally who

Attached: 1490105583849.png (900x875, 72K)

And not only did the devs get away with it, it made their career.

18 to post here, pal

im 30.
literally who

I can forgive because it was essentially outright stolen by the devs of King Quest.

Fuck King's Quest.

Attached: 1337025181662.png (428x484, 9K)

*traumatizes toby into having trust issues in selecting a team for deltarune causing the game to be delayed for 20 years*
nice

Judging by the second poster's image, probably talking about the fag that made Homestuck/Hiveswap. Hussie, I think.

I miss old Husie

Attached: Rembrandt.png (728x623, 732K)

I'm 29 and had no idea who this is. I googled it and it turns out he's the creator of Homestuck (heard of it a few times never knew exactly what it is) which is a webcomic that launched in 2009. And you're pretending we are the underage ones for not knowing who this is? You're a literal zoomer if you were reading web comics in 2009.

>and then your friend makes a demo for his sequel

2009 was 30 years ago dude

He was doing stuff before then. He also has 3 banners on this site, so as much as Yea Forums mods are salty, he's very much board culture

Sure kid. No adult would ever get this defensive.

They aren't defensive tf?

>literally corrects you on your assumptions
>still ask who it is
>YEAH KID WHY U DEFENSIVE!?
Is this one of those "be ignorant till they get mad" sorts of attempts?

Not that fag, but if my little sister didn't get deep into Homestuck, I never would have heard of him. Well, I guess I would have eventually after Undertaleposting, but I certainly wouldn't recognize a photo.

Did Hussie ever make any money off of Homestuck? Like, is he set for life or is every day a struggle?

Fair

>*traumatizes toby into having trust issues in selecting a team for deltarune causing the game to be delayed for 20 years*

Doesn't he get e-mails from predatory publishing companies on a daily basis?

I wonder how Scott Cawthon manages.

Pretty sure his parents were already well off in addition to hussie having a patent for some color software that he lived off of. but it's funnier to pretend that he's homeless and toby is a billionaire who refuses to give him a dime

Attached: toby enjoying his success.jpg (1000x750, 464K)

Not knowing your eceleb is probably a better sign of not being underage than knowing him.

*wwalks into thread*