How do i make this game playable without crashing or bugs on PC?

How do i make this game playable without crashing or bugs on PC?

Attached: 52352352.jpg (1200x489, 277K)

FAR mod

>mfw it STILL needs a fucking mod

Attached: sadbutt.png (710x645, 512K)

Is that guy still being a complete retard?

stream it from your ps4

Does it work with the Fitgirl repack

Yeah but you need to find a "cracked" mod because the dev is a huge faggot.

Just the FAR mod. I didn't run into any bugs, glitches or crashes in 60 hours.

Yes

fpbp.
I have NEVER had the game crash on my PC, and never experienced any major bugs during my 90 h epic.

Are the DLCs worth? I saw they add jackshit to be honest

He's an ass but I'll defend him on this one. The mod doesn't have "DRM" like people claim, it checks you're using a legit copy because the mod is unstable as-is with modified exes. It's all open-source and anyone is free to fork and remove the check.

>it checks you're using a legit copy because the mod is unstable as-is with modified exes.
So installing it on a pirate will break the game even more?

>played the pirated version when it came out
>never used this retards malware
>never had any issues in my 70 hours of gameplay

Attached: 1351057280207.jpg (554x439, 106K)

The official release could, but I assume someone has released a modified version that's compatible with cracked exes by now.

>90hrs
>70hrs

Please no

Easy, don't play on a toaster

I have a R7 1700 16GB GTX 1080 setup and the game runs great but it CRASHES EVERY FUCKING 20 MIN

I have a worse setup and it only crashed once for me in 100+ hours game time

I5-6600k, 1070, 16gb never had one crash. Only fix I ever had to do was play in borderless windowed to fix the resolution. Never used the far mod.

Are there any mods to fix the colors of this game? I am loving it but holy fuck why is everything so fucking gray

No, not really. Just cosmetics and arena fights for the most part, with teeeny bits and pieces that don't really add anything to the overall story in the end. Plus, the DLC item's descriptions can work as small spoilers if you're playing the game for the 1st time.

>tfw i5 2500 + GTX 1050ti, no issues whatsoever

People usually use ReShade or SweetFx for that sort of thing

Only fixed the crashes once I bought a GTX 1060. Played 40 hours no issues. It was unplayable for me and others with 700 series cards.

heh with the state this game is on PC i am scared of using those, feels like the port is barely sticking together wtih weak ducttape

the colors are fine.
it's a style choice

Attached: 1551456964065.jpg (1920x1080, 521K)

>heh with the state this game is on PC i am scared of using those
tl;dr: you know jack shit about PC gaming.

Then use FAR

Then don't use them

This here. Never had a single crash, and I used borderless window (the program) fix the janky resolution scaling.

Anyone crashing either has toaster specs, or the game is taxing your system enough to reveal you have stability issues somewhere.

I played for 50 hours and never encountered a single issue. My computer's not even that great, so I thought it was a good port until I saw people calling some mod absolutely mandatory.

20 hours here (just finished the tutorial) and no crashes.

I played it on a rig with ten year old cpu+RAM with only minor random fps drops and it crashed only once.

>that chamber
>the suicides in smelter
I think Taro likes the Alien franchise.

Attached: emil desert.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

I guess that means the only change about the GotY edition is the name.

There's always that one retard for every game that has issues with framerates, visual glitches and other issues who's gonna say "Nah works fine for me I didn't notice anything".
Guess who's the retard this time?

>I AM THE VOICE OF MAJORITY
>YOU ARE THE OUTLIER
>Y-YOU.... RETARD!

Attached: mikhail crop.jpg (400x548, 119K)