Will Sony be the end of videogame titties?

Will Sony be the end of videogame titties?

Attached: yikes.png (1131x977, 147K)

If the companies cared about their products or their visions for products they'd just stop releasing them on the platform that doesn't want them.
That's not the case, they keep restricting them anyway because they're money-hungry faggots. Don't support them. Sony's stupidity of late isn't to be praised but it's scary how much it's revealed about these fucking shit devs who don't care about their products at all and just want money and are willing to fundamentally redesign them just to release them on ps4.

Sony's the biggest game in town they're not gonna get much sales elsewhere

maybe they have previous contracts with Sony that prevents them from releasing it on the switch as of right now

Most of the game's market is Japanese who are overwhelming console players. And the PS4 is the largest home console of choice. Of course they're going to design their products around the largest platform they're releasing their shit on. They might not like it, but its Sony's rules, and they have to play nice or else lose their biggest customer base.

They can't resist Sony's BBC

I cant believe I live in a timeline where Sony has become more prudish than fucking Nintendo

I'd agree if it wasn't even indie devs complaining about this shit, saying it's horrible, then turning around and CONTINUING TO RELEASE GIMPED PRODUCTS.
They don't care, get your head out of your ass m8, you're buying games the devs themselves say they hate, and are stripped down. Don't give in to it. Don't support this faggotry.

It sucks but this whole situation has showed me how lucky we were with the old arrangement. Censorship is not going away and I think we'll have to make a BIG stink before companies can learn how obnoxious it is.

>completely redoing your game just to be subservient to your Sony masters
Sony showing just who rules the gaming world

As long as they release a regular version on PC, I don't care

You guys realize that this is all because of the 2020 Olympics, right? games, hentai, and even JAV are all going to be extremely toned down during the lead up to the Olympics.

We live in a world where Nintendo is more flexible and lenient than Sony when it comes to adult-themed games. What the fuck dude

Swept under the carpet? Sure. Toned down? No.

yeah i remember when all the mass surveillance and data collection was supposed to only be a temporary thing in the wake of 9/11. funny how that turned out.

They won't even make the game. Pay attention.

If they're making a PC/Switch version then it's a non-issue.
If they decide not to make the game because of Sony then it just shows that they don't actually give a fuck about making the game.

Gamers are retards that want to seethe about culture wars, when they never realized that the preposition of DRM'ed computer hardware was retarded to begin with.

Yes. There will be more LGBT games in the coming years too.

Playstation might be their main platform and giving it up could break the game financially
>WOW WHY WON'T THEY WORK FOR FREE THEY JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR GAME
Don't be an idiot.

adapt or die.

Yes, especially when companies are censoring their games for Sony and then retaining that censorship on other platforms.

Attached: zanki zero.jpg (1883x691, 217K)

Somebody should tell Nintendo about it, they're running late.

So adapt you entitled bitch

This is the biggest crime. Sony can dictate what games go on their console and I can't give less of a fuck but when it affects other more open platforms it makes me want to firebomb their headquarters.
Sure, and after it's over things will go right back to where they were before. Remember how China got the smog in Beijing to clear up? Go there now and you can't even see beyond the 10th floor of a building.