Wageslaving my life away for most of the week only to return home and fall asleep

>wageslaving my life away for most of the week only to return home and fall asleep
>haven't touched any vidya in a while because i'm tired all the time
Does it ever gets better Yea Forumsros?

Attached: IMG_20190223_155902_230.jpg (1280x960, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6wrsbh-0fMA
youtu.be/mAR-8JTdcVw
youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try exercising a bit. You'll have more energy to do things after work sucks more of your soul out.

No.

get a less shitty job

Oh, get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies?!”

Same and no. I've been thinking about asking for less hours because 40hrs a week is soul crushing and with commute leaves me about 4 hours to enjoy my life during the week

I'm married and this is schedule.
> Wake up at 11am
> Let the dogs out
> Turn on ps4 or PC
> Play, take shits, jerk it
> Wife wakes up at 1pm.
> I jump in shower and go to work
> get home at midnight
> Netflix with wife til 3am
> Repeat

Attached: CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.jpg (500x509, 86K)

Then leave a like bitch

No sorry, it probably won't get better because from the moment you were born you were meant to get milked of everything you have before you're sent off to the crematorium. The same can be said of your kids too if you ever have any.

>10-11 hour day

Attached: 1551333522445.jpg (740x960, 599K)

should've done better in school faggot

nope.

Attached: tffg.jpg (978x595, 55K)

How many hours do you work?

You obviously dont have priorities
>Work 60 hour weeks, 5AM to 5PM everyday
>Have to get up at 4AM, go to bed before midnight
>Still have a good 6 hours to vidya when I get home.

spare me, Paul

spare me paul ;_;

>tfw starting day with exercise makes me severely anxious for the rest of the day

Attached: 1498261440064.png (280x291, 88K)

i know what you mean.
>through week shift changes
>could finish work at 1:30pm, 9:00pm or 6:00am depending.
>play minimal vidya through week and consume copious amounts of alc and drug at the weekend
>sleep days away recovering
>start again

Attached: 1508892490021.jpg (775x837, 49K)

You on adderall? Fuck, I'm tired if I dont get 9 hours of sleep

No. It doesn't.

Why don't you try living near your work maybe you will get less tired.

Just stop abusing substances you retarded drugoid. Hit the gym faggot.

spare me, paul
but actually make it better too

>>haven't touched any vidya in a while because i'm tired all the time
Where the fuck does this meme come from? I work 10 hour shifts and play vidya all the fucking time

Not him but this is actually the exact opposite for me. My job is labor intensive, so I "Excercise" for several hours before i get a break, and as a type 1 diabetic, it drags my Blood sugars down by the hundreds, to where I consistently need some kind of candy on hand just to keep myself from bottoming out twice a day. Excercise is the last thing I need.

>have permanently shifted sleep schedule
>caused problems my whole life
>caused anxiety problems and insomnia
>literally can't fall asleep in less than an hour unless it's 4-5 am or so
>now wagie
At least they don't check my productivity at work so being completely useless and cutting off 0.5h to 1.5h per day didn't get me into trouble yet.

Attached: 1542714443164.gif (286x342, 7K)

Spare me, Paul

You don't work 7 days a week do you

rn got a pretty good job, nightshift at a factory doing order picking, 15 minute bicycle ride from home, almost no stress at all. sick leave is paid (working here for 3.5 months, had a 4 day sick leave and on a 5 day sick leave now lel), wage is 475 euros a week

my feet hurt like a mfer sometimes tho, and my testosterone is peaking seeing all the hot womyn, hopefully i can keep doing this for like 18 months, some crisis hits, i get laid off and i can neet on welfare for a couple months before moving on to the next thing

This isn't video game related.

You're making money at least. Better than being homeless, or stuck on the crap the government would give you they call "social benefits".

I mean where do you work anyway?

how do you fix your sleep schedule

Attached: 1549399122623.jpg (1418x1425, 92K)

I feel like such a failed man. I'm 33 and I make roughly 95k a year. I'm always tired and dont do Jack shit around the house or anything besides work. My dad raised me and my brother and coached us, and took us everywhere after he was done working. Looking back, there is no fucking way I could do what he did with us. How the fuck did he have so much drive and energy?

spare me, paul

I start work at mcdonalds later this month
AMA me anything

>not putting in %110 effort to your wage job
>not coming in early and staying late
>not taking pride in your work
This is why you faggots will never get anywhere, any job can be successful if you work hard enough. I started working at McDonalds in 2015 and have now just finished my required ESM courses to become a 1st assistant salary., and there's no where to go but up. Been buddying up to the owner (who's around 70) and hopefully within the next 5-10 years I can buy the store off him, and never work a day again in my life. Which is when I'll play video games

Sorry to hear OP. Maybe pickup a book on some type of skill and get something else? I know someone who makes a killing working from home doing finance stuff on her lap top. You don't even need to go to school. Anyways good luck, hope your situation gets better,

youtu.be/6wrsbh-0fMA

youtu.be/mAR-8JTdcVw

youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA

Attached: weirdstuff.gif (500x500, 1.69M)

oh and a big problem is that i just sleep too much, i come home at like 6 30 am, i try to wake up at 2 pm but usually its 90 mins-2 hours later, if i do get up on time i get a bit tired later on before going to work..

it feels bad wasting time on useless extra sleep my body doesnt benefit from, but at the same time i only play useless vidya games anyway, so whatever i guess

He probably didn't complain and cared enough about you guys that he persevered.

What's up with that?

When you retire at 65 I guess

>working 7 days a week at two jobs
That money game is so good, but gahd damn.

>95k a year
Quit your bitching.

Sleep a whole day, take alot of sleep meds when you wake up that will be your new wake up time

Always go to sleep at specific hour. Avoid coffee, tea and blue light before that.

That's if you have a normie sleep pattern.
If you have the delayed sleep phase syndrome, you're FUCKED and were fucked for your whole life but probably blamed self for being lazy when falling asleep at school and then university.

Spare me paul
You frightened me, and taught me to be friendlier to my peers. I owe much to you already.

Im not into any new games. And i have shit interwebz provider in bumfuck. So i just browse pol and occasionally crank up the oblivion for 30 minutes and save tamriel a half hour at a time

literally just go to bed roughly around a set time and set an alarm for the same time every morning you dipshit

This, asking because I really need. Bags under my eyes are fucking huge and being pale doesn't help though it's summer so a tan could help.

What if I'm not alive at age 65?

jesus user, get some rest

>just got a job as a night guard
>literally sitting on my butt with my laptop for 12 wonderfully lonesome hours
I'm not even lazy I'm just frightened of people.

trialling prototypes for bad dragon

>any job can be successful if you work hard enough
Listen to this christian fellow, my WASP brothers.
He has a great work ethic and will surely succeed.

Attached: polypiling gold.jpg (499x500, 150K)

Wage to the grave

>dude just go to sleep lmao
what a guru

>take a shit before playing vidya
>take a shit after playing vidya
Maybe you need to eat less.

come get some and kill my bitch mother too

This, I think he's in the top twenty percent for income. He's making double what half the country makes.

ZMA an hour before intended bed time
Go hard with Melatonin or Benadryll for a couple of nights at the beginning to really get the shift going.

Attached: 71I3t6ud-sL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1410, 76K)

why?

Spare me, Paul

yeah OP, sounds like you just need to take the pledge!

Attached: H1FNP5wEJaOe5SoW_3IJYrt8kw5WumuSEnpgPDh181E.jpg (2048x1724, 463K)

Spare me, Paul.

Hey my name is Paul and i won't spare myself.

BASED

I'm tired af man. All day everyday. The days roll into the next. Life is passing by me. This is my existence until I die. 2 hours of vidya, 3 hours of Netflix everyday. On the weekends I wont even leave the house

I think you're just anxious all the time.

> Work 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
> 30 minute commute either direction.
> Work is easy as hell play on phone all day.
> Play video games when ever I feel like even at work.
> Get home never want to play video games.
> Question why I've watched all 6 seasons of how to train your dragon with my daughter.. twice.

I took melatonin an hour or two before the time I wanted to be in bed by
that was the quickest way to fix it

After having fucked it up again and with no melatonin to fix I found that letting it get more and more fucked up will eventually make it fix itself
so at the start I'd go to sleep at like 7AM and wake up at 3-4PM
then after a few days it'd be 8AM waking up at 4-5PM
9AM to 5-6PM, you get the point
Takes longer but definitely works. I haven't consistently woken up before 12pm in ages and it feels so refreshing

Spare me, Paul

I can't, if I go to sleep now, I'll need to wait till 8pm or so on Sunday and being awake for over 24 hours makes me feel like utter shit.
I'll need to wage on Monday.

Unless you mean the other kind of rest, in which case I'm planning it for 30th birthday if nothing radically changes in my life.
I'm promising self to seek professional help after 28th birthday (this year), but this is more so I can excuse it later with "I actually tried" than genuine hope.

Lazy niggers like you are the reason our world is fucked

Attached: 2BCfkBKbeaWmPixwJhSVFmyRxVgF1MTX51iw2kzSjzH5v79J8bvE7p.jpg (640x906, 172K)

not that bad desu
i work in a av union and it's not too uncommon to work 12-14 hr days during the big shows, worst i've ever had was a 16 hr day
at least we usually get paid 30-45 bucks per hour on those days compared to the usual 20

Attached: 1551350992505.jpg (651x1000, 87K)

Good paying jobs are even more soul crushing. The only difference is you have more money to buy useless stuff to make you temporarily happy.

Fuck you paul! For I have accepted jesus as my personal saviour.

Attached: Jesus-sunglasses.jpg (424x600, 137K)

Spare me Paul

You want to know the most deliciously bitter thing about it all?
What you're going through has been most peoples' experience, you're not abnormal and you're not even interestingly weird. Everyone since the industrial revolution has lived a mindless wagie life with no free time and no higher aspirations, with exceptional people being just that: an exception. There's no better way out, there's no moment where things will magically get better. Even if you had a wife and family, it'd be the same thing except now your free time is spent on shit you have to take care of for them. Some men go mad and even kill themselves and their family when they realize it doesn't improve their life. Your suffering isn't unique. You've simply been fooled into thinking you were going to be a different generation than the last

Attached: 1473908172750.jpg (841x640, 68K)

used to but cant at the moment due to recovery from leg surgery

Heh

>neet for 5 years
>finally apply to job
>show enthusiasm for the position, make the guy laugh and generally have a good time
>says he wants to schedule me for another interview next week
>2 days later get an email saying thanks for the interview but no thanks
>assume this just means the second one isnt gonna happen

I don't get it bros.

Attached: 1535840708670.png (1280x720, 800K)

Spare me, Paul.

this but you can have strenght in your heart to make it

I don't know, it's just that I feel unconscious and in power saving mode if I don't, but shakey and tormented if I do.

I'm not anxious when I'm jaded.

take me paul, nothing is going well

So what does /r9k/ have against Maccas employees, anyway

okay well sorry they wont let me drive trucks at my job, or drive forklifts when nobody else has a license either, and my back is too shitty to load trucks. if im good at my job, they'll say they dont teach me anything else because I'm too good and need me just at that one spot, but if I'm shit at my job, they'll say they won't teach me because I can't even do the thing I was hired for but also didn't apply for (probably was put there just because I was a young male and not an old female). Not those exact words, but that is usually how it goes. Don't tell me shit like "just have a extroverted personality and you'll make money"

Attached: 553e91cb6bb3f717581a346c-750-291.jpg (750x291, 24K)

damn, I guess i'll apply at home depot after all

Spare me, paul.

>Unless you mean the other kind of rest
what other kind of rest exist? Go to a doctor and tell him you can't sleep.

Spare me, Paul

someone pulled a string and got a friend hired

happens all the time

fuck yourself

Attached: doggo.jpg (480x600, 64K)

>sent to extended training for my job
>days are like 4 hours long of light mechanical work
>this is for a month
>class is small
>instructor is a cool dude
feels good, gonna miss it once I go back especially once I get sent overseas in a few months and will have to work 12 hours shifts for about a year straight

Spare me Paul please I just got off a really bad down turn.

personally i can't wait until i can wire the google botnet directly into my brain and work as an automaton.

Ty friend

Unabomber was right all along

Spare me, Paul

>Dad is almost 70.
>Get back into school because who the fuck is going to take care of me when he dies
>34 and almost done with college.

wish i wouldve done this 10 years ago. It wasnt that hard. I just made it out to be so so I had an excuse to give up and play vidya.

Attached: 64717108_p0_master1200.jpg (850x1200, 742K)

it's definitely becoming a trend for interviewers to treat you well and tell you they want to speak with you again or give you a call about orientations and such, and then straight up not hire you. Keeps them from having to feel like the bad guy and there's no negative repercussion on their end.

Either A. Someone put a good word in for their relative.
B. You were actually sperggy as fuck
C. Diversity hire (Assuming you are white)
This is also assuming you are applying for something you are "Qualified" for.
If you neet for 5 years dont expect a fucking office job let alone some wageslave retail job.

>works a fucking mcjob
>thinks he's one of these "strong men"

woah, the levels of delusion you're running on. let's all be thankful the power you will possess in your miserable life is capped out at being manager of a mickey D's franchise.

7 is total and absolute bullshit. All it does is puts you in a position where your superior will come to you with whatever shitty job they want done, while ignoring the guy next to you that gets paid the same to do less work.

>No drugs
Stay awake or go to bed about an hour earlier/later each night until hitting your desired hour.
>Drugs
Caffeine or Melatonin
>Young little shit
Pull an all nighter doing something to keep your mind engaged and sleep at your desired hour the next day.

you must be single. all single guys I know never leave the house unless it is grocery or something with other family members. even if you aren't, youre making over 4 times more than me, what the hell do you do, but if you have to pull 60+ hour shifts to make that much, then no fucking wonder. if you do, work only 40 hour shifts

>you're not abnormal and you're not even interestingly weird
Stop right there normie scum
I have a set of mental illnesses that make my life hell in a way that you can't even imagine.
If normaltards lived my life, abortion would be made mandatory in all cases.

What an extra good boy.

Attached: 1548894649576.jpg (520x544, 67K)

>Does it ever gets better Yea Forumsros?
It will when the federal reserve collapses the dollar and we're all freed from the 666 mark of the beast money system.

Suicide booths need to become a thing. I don't want to hurt someone when I jump off of whatever building when I can't go on anymore.

This, except I'm going to live the rest of my miserable life in a fake world made in full dive VR. Who cares if it's not real, it makes no fucking difference to me.

>mfw even on my off days I never really like playing anything for more than a couple hours and I spend the rest of the day doing pretty much nothing
>I dont even feel bad wageslaving since I know I have nothing better to do

Honestly I I think I'm going to look into volunteer work around the community, I'm at a really bored place in my life right now.

Attached: 1314471770362.jpg (650x435, 43K)

I used to drink beer after work and it always gave me the energy and drive to play after a few. I've had no money or need for it since I became a neet though.

Spare me, Paul

The only part about my job that I truly hate is my coworkers. Tired of people constantly expecting me to come in early, cover shifts, do extra tasks for no reward, hold their hands, etc. but when I need any form of help they act like they don't even know me.

Oh boy, I can't wait to live through massive regime change.

heh

make a game like i am.
its better than slaving away.

Try learning how to draw hentai, those artists are making millions a month.

Attached: 1551281639497.jpg (750x1000, 91K)

>I know someone who makes a killing working from home doing finance stuff on her lap top.

And all she did was take a small cheap course at community college to learn excel and some other secretary type simple shit you can learn. You don't have to indebt your self, just need to prove in the interview that you can walk the walk. The library is filled with so much shit. I picked up a book on coding today.

Spare me, Paul
Not taking any chances here, just got accepted to a phd program with full funding. Yea Forums's not ruining this too

>32 and in that same boat

>Work at a College Fulltime
>Work at most 37.5 hours so no overtime
>make 55k
>work from 7 to 3
>No deadlines can do projects as slow as possible

Comfy

>Does it ever get better

No, it doesn't.

Fuck you Paul, my life just got fucking worse, the worst it's ever been in my life, dont know how it can get worse, and you are saying things are starting to look up?

Just push me off this ledge I'm on paul, cause I am so close to doing it myself.

just fucking kill me already, paul.

Spare me, Paul

>he doesn't get a masters in between waging

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (768x768, 59K)

Don't be a doormat.
You don't need to be a dick, but bring up how they failed to return the favor.
Normies get used to exploiting someone really fast. They think they deserve free help, especially the roasties.

I've been married for 7 years, no kids, 2 neopolitan mastiffs. I work at Boeing doing electrician Shit at 39 bucks an hour. This is the most meaningless shit to do but I'm here 5 days a week 9 hours a day

God only cringey fags post this image. Kys bootlicker

Get your brownshirt, user, because by 2030 things will have gotten a tad hectic.

I'm out the door in a couple weeks, anyway, so at this point I'm just going to continue rolling my eyes at it. Resolving to be less generally useful, though.

I too love slobbering the clits of the HR whore overlords

There probably isn't going to be a major societal collapse in the lifetime of anyone in this thread. We might live to see oil peak if it hasn't already.

There is a high chance that you replied to a b8

Are you in the USA? See if you can get a job with the state. In Texas we get 2 weeks PTO a year, a sick day every month (renewable for any reason, they can't ask questions) and every calendar holiday is a paid day off. That's a lot of time for vidya.

and in some workplaces your co-workers will actively turn on you because you're setting the bar too high and making them look bad.

Bold of you to assume there will still be society in 2030.

I agree with this, mines more of office drama.

I swear I spent over an hour listening to a co worker complain about his wife is a druggie and sleeps around. I just wanted to tell the poor cuck to shut up and go do a flip.

>have gf
>family relations better now
>on my way to graduating
>slightly better than wagecuck job where I can move into something more respectable
>tb to 2013 when I was a khv and wanted nothing more than to get isekaid and would spend all the time daydreaming about being somewhere else

It gets better senpai, gotta keep on keeping on

Attached: CgGQU0oWsAY5xT9.jpg (583x594, 35K)

Look up topsoil erosion.