Is there a JRPG that is difficult to complete even after extensive grinding?

Attached: 6d63e058eeecfccb8ec017d010b5f40d3b9af9517d75541bf97ed42d23e46b0f.gif (568x320, 539K)

the last remnant

The Last Remnant, please show yourself out.

This. Fuck that game so much.

I want to fuck and cum in a tomboy

cute boy

Not the main story the final boss is usually weaker than the optional ones

I did the rubber band trick in FFX-2 but after reaching max level I don’t remember combat being particularity easier.

Also I never finished it so who knows.

that game is not difficult, though

Isn't the final dungeon of FF3 able to just shit on you even if you're maxed out?

Not really, but some have ultimate optional bosses that are still hard at max level.

read the OP, stupid.

Arc Rise Fantasia
that game will kick your ass whether you grind for levels or not
its all about having the right set up, magic, and items on hand

Whatever happened to Ashley?

Attached: 1445982213272.gif (320x180, 1.09M)

But grinding is almost always harder than just growing a brain and beating the game normally

I fucked her

The Last Remnant, SaGa Frontier... any game that uses some "monsters grow disproportionately stronger" mechanic like that.

Sam Hyde got to her

Resonance of Fate

Yes.
It's more unfair than hard. It's a marathon. Long final sungeon, boss rush, no place to rest and no save points

This

She got tired of being a meme girl after hanging out with Sam Hyde and some bitch with a nose bleeding disorder

Conception 2, due to scaling enemies, and how having maximum star children will cause enemies to two shot the entire party.

You can avoid dungeon grinding by talking to the females, resting in your dorm, then talking to the females over and over. The increase in relationships makes the base stats of your Star Children rise dramatically. Yet monsters scale dramatically as a result. Without the money or equipment to compensate, it equals fast death. Yet at the same time, grinding endlessly without raising relationships results in the same problem.

Anyone got any videos of Ashley?

There's an archive on youtube.

I don't even know what to search for. Her old channel was called dill pickles?

Search ashley jones archive

Thanks

Attached: pantyhose 400.jpg (1000x1560, 697K)

>Conception 2
Game was easy as fuck which was disappointing since the battle system was mildly interesting. There were several bosses that I was able to one shot.

Tay Got Her

Attached: ai.webm (1136x640, 245K)

Define "complete". There are lots of older JRPGs that have side tasks that are very difficult even if at max. There are also many JRPGs that require exploration and crafting so if you don't have a guide you're as good as fucked.

I wanna bang her so bad

Attached: 1543145696401.jpg (980x490, 51K)

Vagrant Story.

Games with time limit like old atelier games can’t be grind but they aren’t hard if you grasp the mechanic
Tales of Xilia 1 was particularly hard for me, especially that final boss on hard difficulty on 1st play through
Many action jrpg are hard, but they technically don’t count I guess