Attached: file.png (2850x792, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BL2BdXhwQSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9vTBX3UDvO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ANIME BAD

SWORD BAD

Just sword bad.

The voice of the fourth one there warms my heart when nothing else will.

Attached: Luci holding 2 fingers up because she's telling you what time it is in the afternoon.jpg (800x800, 99K)

L I N K
I
N
K

not really

Link is cancerous but he's an OG.

They should swap Roy for Ephraim w/ Reginleif they dont have many (do they have any period?) characters with spears in smash would be a cool twist

Fucking hypocrite.

There was literally nothing wrong with Ike until he became good

Who was the Jannetty?

Roy

So if Sora was to make it into smash would be be grouped here?

Attached: 4F69509B-B6FC-466E-AD4B-8E483A057BCB.jpg (760x1004, 152K)

Where is Meta Knight?

The vast majority of Yea Forums hates the FE cast for the wrong reasons.

Depends, would he be a fast high-damage long-range character with no weaknesses?

Is it always the same guy who posts this over and over?

If by no weaknesses you mean being weak to projectiles and zoning

Hey i want to be equally hated too.

I love the rage caused by our joy.

Attached: 1540521738817.png (313x313, 99K)

What are the right reasons, then, needle dick?

Yeah.

It’s alright, you’ll already get enough hate from being an Avatar

Attached: AAEE8405-07E6-4A6A-BE89-2CE027E2DB1B.png (400x393, 156K)

Robin did literally nothing wrong. He's a great character

there's nothing wrong with shulk and corrin, shulk is one of the better characters in the game in fact. The rest are cancer

Dont lump me in the same category with the feet dragon.

Fire Emblem characters are classy and anger the lesser audience... but that THING even the best don't approve of.

Attached: 1433293409636.jpg (2125x1836, 1.76M)

Good reason
>I dislike most of the FE characters because of their derivative moveset

Bad Reasons
>MUH SWORDS
>MUH SALES

That's not how you spell Ness

They are not weak to zoning.

You forgot MUH ANIME

Oh now I like Robin and enjoy them as a character overall I’m just saying in any FE thread you just deal with people hating Avatars. I really like how Robin does have a canon characterization outside of Awakening and even the smash banner reflects on him and Chrom being “halves of a whole”

Attached: FE584ACA-C963-4D5E-89F0-1EEAD1F6BB57.png (525x649, 490K)

I'm here to dab on the stinky smashers

Attached: 1551326464327.jpg (586x1024, 71K)

>Dont lump me in the same category with the feet dragon.
>Femui has an absolute 10/10 body but retards all cling to her feet
Look at her hips, ass, thighs, hair, legs, face, lips, hips, and not giant milkers, but proportionately sized breasts.
But no, it's all FEET

It took awhile for your picture to load in and I thought it was going to be a bad of soap. I’m a bit disappointed honestly

I get what they were going for, but good lord does that look like some fujo fanart I'd find on tumblr.

>Marth
>Tiki (transforms into a dragon)
>Ephraim with Siegmund (spear)
>Hector with Armads (axe)
>Celica with sword and magic
>Takumi with Fujin Yumi (bow)
There you go I fixed your FE reps by making them more varied. As much as I like Ike, I can't really think of a good way to vary his set from a slower but more poweful Marth. Maybe allow him to wield an axe like Urvan at his side like he can in RD, I don't know.

Fates class designs were a mistake. WHO MAKES A HEAVILY ARMORED UNIT WITH THE WHOLE ASS OUT?

Attached: KrT5oHa.jpg (320x320, 28K)

The main problem is that none of these characters are "Nintendo All-Stars" they are nobodies for the casuals.

I don’t know what it is but white hair on Corrin and Robin does things to me

Attached: 0D7B5944-94C4-4082-9885-BAD163892E5A.jpg (498x499, 40K)

Someone who isn't getting attacked from behind, obviously.

>Hector
based
quick question though, people like to suggest Ephraim, but besides a Javelin toss and some flavor of incestuous final smash, what else would he have?

Attached: hector.jpg (750x720, 57K)

>Characters with swords attack similarly to other characters with swords
WEW

And yet no complaints from characters without weapons attacking almost identically to other characters without weapons.

Fuck, man.

That's just the cavaliers and armored knights. The class designs for the Mercenaries look cool.

Ok, how do I deal with Link and Roy/Chrom mains? They're hyped up on speed and camping and it gets harder to read them the long the game goes on.

I always found this argument stupid because Earthbound was a fucking flop in America and Captain Falcon wasn’t even viewable in his own game. So right out the gate 1/6 of the original smash brothers were fucking whos

Attached: B72AD222-7DC4-4CD7-9174-781A9EC061CB.jpg (385x258, 41K)

Simon and Richter are the most fun to play

Sigemund could have some cool fire attacks. He could vault upwards with his up-b. His final smash should be his promoted animation with his horse.
>Hector with armands getting some cool thunder attacks
Kino.

He can ride a horse.

Is shulk supposed to be good in ultimate? I thought he was average. Never heard a lot of complaints about him.

If Hector received a heavy dosage of influence from the GBA sprite animations, we would have the best animated character in Smash.
I've already established a full moveset for him if anyone's curious. It's nothing too outstanding but I want him because I think he'd be by far the most charismatic and unique of the Fire Emblem bunch.
Is his recovery him pulling a Mario and jumping off his stead to gain height?

Attached: hector.gif (500x467, 215K)

Fates and Awakening are the definition of bipolar designs.
Like seriously I adore Frederick’s design but then you got the toilet bowls through Sully and Stahl

Attached: 505DD6BD-A2E7-4244-9C84-154D1ED28E82.jpg (1581x1200, 379K)

Just pick Ganondorf, get hit 20 times for 80 damage. Then turn around, hit them twice and then Sparta Kick them off the field with 70 dmg

ez elite smash

disney shit wont be in smash

>MUH SALES
>MUH SWORDS
You have no idea how much that annoy me. That is literally everyone defense to the reason why they don't like FE. Get better excuse. If everything was about sale, than I know Punch-Out would not be in the game.

Nah, he'd be grouped with Sonic as part of the "autists only" club.

His lag/range is some bullshit, but his speed can be managed, and his speed form gives him clear weaknesses. He's fine imo.

>Marth's fine
>Tiki's fine
>Azura, Ephraim is bland as shit compared to what Azura could bring with her lance/water combo
>Hector's fine
>imagine actually wanting to replacing Robin for Celica, removing the only character for the durability mechanic.
>Takumi's fine.

can't ruin what was already bad

I feel like you’re underestimating the idea of Disney trying to make money.

I imagine Hector's recovery should be kinda shit, but he stays on the stage longer and has a hard time being knocked back.

lmfao sword is good anime is good

>Hector gets one of the best recoveries in the game
youtube.com/watch?v=BL2BdXhwQSQ

>Azura isn't somehow bland compared to Ephriam, who in all fairness, is just Ike-lite.
Azura isn't a fighter, she's a singer, and should be on the back lines.

You thought Marth was all about the tip, well Ephraim is all about the tip and the REACH. He keeps others at a distance and hates getting close to them unless they're his sister. He does the javelin thing you mentioned and they're really POWERFUL projectiles. Only problem is that he only has three javelins in his inventory and he needs to pick them up again to reuse them. That aside though I can't think too much that can be done. Unlike a sword it's harder to slash someone with a spear.

Attached: Ephraim_(Legendary_Lord)_Damaged.png (1475x1920, 2.71M)

We call them "Anime Sword Fighters"

>Azura isn't a fighter
And neither is Isabelle but here we are

I think Hector's recovery would be the .gif I posted there pretty much, sans the spinning and slamming start up. Of course, similarities could be drawn to Ike, but it could be angled for different levels of horizontal/vertical recovery. As Hector would probably be a super heavy weight, he could get super armor on it like King Dedede does with his up special.
Hectorcopter would make a perfect up aerial, it'd be like Pit's but way more unga bunga.

Attached: hector.png (250x247, 9K)

The biggest issue I've had with him is that a lot of his attacks feel strictly horizontal/vertical without many options for the diagonals in between them. That and form swapping puts me off too much, which is a shame since I like his design out of all the swordfighters.

>thought Hectorfags were just nostalgiafags for FE7 and finally decide to play the game
>he’s just as cool as everyone else hyped up
It’s nice to be wrong sometimes

Attached: 5FAEA74F-41E2-418E-9154-A91C3D08CE3C.png (500x500, 220K)

I remember having both of these niggas in FEH. Probably have been powercreeped by now, but they were fucking retarded OP.
thanks for reading my blog post

>Azura isn't a fighter
Like that matters. Regardless, water and lance to me is better than fire and lance, seeing as how Azura has a better control over water than Eph does fire.

>Gets powercrept by some Marquess' son and not even a prince for that matter.
The absolute state of mercenary shitters.

SWORD BAD
HAMMER GOOD

She was meant to expand the other animal crossing mechanics into a fighter. just like how Octoling will do the same for splatoon. {/spoiler]
Either way, Azura (along with Fates in general) is very polarizing in the FE community. Besides, after what Fates did to Javelins I'd rather no lancers from Fates come into smash.

God I messed up the spoiler bad.

I think FE6 is a nudge better than FE7 due to its more satisfying difficulty and less tutorial filler but Hector's game is plenty enjoyable as well, even if it gets quite a bit easy. Probably contradictory for me to say that as a Hectorfag because he dies like a pussy in that game.

Also, Hector having his old variant as an alt - yay or nay?

Attached: 1546458205820.jpg (400x321, 52K)

Marth and Ike earned their spots
Corrin was a retarded marketing stunt, but in the end they were actually a pretty unique FE character
Shulk earned a spot
Cloud deserved a spot more than any other character in that picture

I’m more likely to defend Fates and Awakening than most people on this site but from my very core I despise Azura. She’s one of the worst characters in fiction

Attached: C511DF95-2170-437B-8400-76B975106182.png (399x479, 418K)

>is very polarizing in the FE community.
This reasoning is bullshit, every single game in the franchise is polarizing to the community, with the sole exception of Marth's games and FE5 because nobody played them so nobody feels like they can say anything about them other than silently agree with the few who allegedly have.
Regardless of that, Fates whether people like it or not, is popular and does sell. If they weren't popular, and they didn't sell, then ISIS would not use it as often as they do.

I'm the fag saying she should be in. I should clarify that I do not think she is a good character either, I just think that she has much more to offer for Smash than any other lance does.

Legendary Ephraim and Original Hector are still good today it's just that his reliance to be away from his allies hurts his flexibility and goad cavaliers buffs and that original Hector doesn't come with the cool better skills like Legendary Hector does.

I hope you're not implying the nerf done to melee range weapons was a bad thing. The nerf made ranged weapons more attractive to use.

If you fight bad players sure.

I don't care what you play so long as I can enjoy ryu/ken in peace.

>If Sora stayed accurate to his games in Smash, he'd be an incredibly mobile, combo focused fighter with range that'd also have access to projectiles via magic
I'm imagining something far worse than a swordie user. He'd be like a slightly weaker Cloud with an actual recovery and that sounds horrible.

Attached: 1550526442886.jpg (500x560, 58K)

>bairs you once for 30 dmg
nothing personnel kid

I was an awakeningbaby when I first tried FE7 so Lyn mode tutorial didn’t matter that much to me because the game was fairly different. I knew that going in because someone explained that FE Awakening basically isn’t a FE game but you could still enjoy it.
Hector would probably get the color scheme but maybe not the beard.

She’s built to be quite intresting but she just is very annoying in a plot that is almost comedically bad

I'm imagining Bayonetta with projectiles.

>shieldgrabs you because that shit is so telegraphed it isn't funny, along with the rest of his moveset

I'm not the only one who mains Male Corrin right?

Attached: 1549336530389.jpg (840x1200, 108K)

If there are people who play alph there are people who play M corrin.

Ganondorf seems not great but if your opponent gets in your head with dorf it's a wrap. Nairo regularly fucks up top players with dorf.

Fates had good marketing, and 2 E3 hype stages. Not to mention they chunked up a whole game behind two 20$ paywalls+dlc. Yeah it sold well, but at what costs? I don't think the other games are nearly as polarizing as Fates with it's fans vs old school FE fans. FE as a whole is so expensive to get into, I'd deter anyone from trying to get into the franchise at this point.

Attached: 1539772217493.jpg (640x480, 54K)

I don't know, post his feet and I'll think about it

>hack 3ds
>download GBA emulator
Boom. Ez access to the FE fandom.

I don't have much for his feet but I do have his cute bulges.

Attached: Corrin (male).png (494x536, 310K)

What's your opinion on Corrin with Shoes?

Attached: Corrin Special.png (1684x1920, 628K)

On literally every single level Fates is the most controversial game I’ve seen for basically every long running franchise.
>Multiple “paths” 1 is quite good 2 are shit
>Most characters and supports are shit but support Rotal conversations are gems
>Child units are more balanced in Fates when it comes to catching them up and working in the game but they’re really boring and some are Unironically Awakening characters*
>completely reworks weapon triangle
>incorporates debuffs
>reworks stances but they’re still incredibly strong
>being able to reclass via supports giving you huge variety almost too much
>probably 20 other points
*ex. HERE IS MY OC CAELDORI DO NOT STEAL

Attached: 4C83B98E-6BD2-4D12-BDC4-901B9D4AC59C.png (412x512, 250K)

Fuck off, Link is too forgiving and I wish he could get overhauled

That's cool and all, but with Heros, and the Radiant duo being overpriced/hard to find, it's not a cheap venture to get into. I have yet to see the Radiant twins played will on a dolphin, and if they are, hallelujah. God, I'd kill for a twin pack on switch.

Attached: 6i4nf03j38711.jpg (454x324, 23K)

Hating skulk is illegal and should result in a 3 day ban.

He's cute either way!

Attached: Corrin_(Happy_New_Year)_Damaged (1).png (1684x1920, 1.66M)

>No Anna with Sword, Spear, Axe, Dagger, Bow and a sack of gold.

I was following you up until debuffs. Who could possibly argue that debuffing is a bad thing?

>heroes
I've been F2P since launch and have never had trouble clearing content and it's not like FEH is a required title to play, it's a fanservice game.
>Radiant duo
Hacking a wii does the charm.

I really enjoy some of Fates children characters, but holy shit I wish they were better implemented. Fates world building is garbage by how much "Oh yeah my female units were pregnant for a whole 9 months between story missions." Fates lost all sense of urgency and time.

Attached: __ophelia_and_soleil_fire_emblem_fire_emblem_heroes_and_fire_emblem_if_drawn_by_solfa_main__66cacc94 (1000x707, 158K)

cope
3 links were a mistake
OGfags are retarded

I can't hack everything my man...

There is nothing more pathetic than a Awakening fag seriously. 7 years of hate has rotten your brain

I should have explained it better. It’s very controversial because while you can do it’s almost too strong in my opinion if you have enough Shurikens/daggers on an enemy and it can totally fuck over between enemy phases making your units turn into mush for several chapters because sometimes they can get multiple attacks off with the enemy attack stance

I gotta be honest, I rather disliked it when I had to manage more stat stuff in Fates. Debuffs just don't feel right. On the flip side they work wonders in heros.

Hacking a wii is ridiculously easy though. It's not like you have to be some expert engineer to do it.

>after what Fates did to Javelins
Make them good? FE3 did the same thing and it's one of the best things about it.

*Also every weapon that debuffs has 1-2 range so you don’t even need to vulnerable

>Ephraim is just Ike-Lite
>Sacred Stones came out a year before Radiant Trash
user are you retarded or what?

Attached: 1494097859560.png (680x631, 777K)

You call being unable to double fucking GOOD?

Attached: IMG_20180424_161756.jpg (464x482, 38K)

It’s another case of
>oh some it is quite good just a lot of it is fucking terrible

Attached: 3C8E231B-9CE9-49D1-BEE1-C987361FD907.jpg (500x333, 26K)

>Debuff
Maybe something about Inevitable End (the lunatic skill that ninjas get in Ryoma's chapter in Conquest) but honestly you only see IE in two chapters and even in the former one, it's easily dealt with with shurikenbreaker. I honestly liked debuffs in Fates as they helped add more challenge in accounting scenarios during EP and also encourage using different units. I wish they can expand them more in three houses.

Git gud. For once there is another trpg in the series besides NM

Yes? I know FEfags hate having to think but balance is a good thing

I call melee weapons leaning towards melee range instead of both ranges good. I call ranged weapons not being overshadowed by a hand axe good. Stupid Zelgius.

Oh fuck it’s Conquestfag.
This thread was good while it lasted

Attached: A97A028B-556A-491E-9E26-72CA77B1AD1C.jpg (1300x648, 60K)

Fire Emblem is shit in Smash because nobody has played their games outside of a very small bubble and they're by far the most redundant series moveset and aesthetic wise.

>b-b-b-b-but this other FE character THEORETICALLY could be unique!

I don't care. Almost every other series does a better job of moveset variety and is more likely to deserve a character than FE is on it's eigth.

Only adult link is fun. The others should be removed and replaced with other zelda reps.

Attached: 1550707634413.jpg (423x412, 45K)

It was never good, it's another fucking smash like the millions of others

It just looks like Soul Caliber now

Abandon thread. We guy an ACfag tier poster in here

What people are arguing about is that if we're gonna have like 7 characters anyways, they might as well be 7 characters that are unique and not 4 marth derivatives

Based and truthpilled

They both share the same voice actor, they both have near identical personalities, but Ike was more famous cause of smash. Not to mention Ephraim is a royal like every lord ever in the series and Ike isn't. It's not about then, it's about how he's viewed now.

Attached: 1541089050920.jpg (508x608, 39K)

Why do nu-Smash autists hate swords so much? I love playing sword characters and I love the amount of variety there is that the playstyle has become an archetype.

Don't try to justify it with "lel they're easy", because if they're so easy you should have no problem beating them, and Shulk is on there and I doubt half of you mouth breathers could play that character to any effectiveness.

Attached: 1522108449897.jpg (639x640, 50K)

>If we're going to have shit poured down our throats it might as well be diarrhea.

I disagree to an extreme amount. The shuriken and debuffs mean that you have to pay more attention to positioning and pay closer attention to just what those debuffs are gonna do to not only battles for the next phase, but phases after. It makes you think ahead and actually strategize. In addition, ninjas/maids/servants tend to be squishy as fuck.
I could just call you shitters, but then I guess that only drives home the controversial part, huh.

I just wish that three of the FE reps weren't just Marth but with no tipper mechanics. If they had a different moveset besides counter down b, dolphin dive up b, or dancing blade side b It would be fine. Same reason why Toon link and young link should be changed.

The issue is that they're both easy AND really good characters. Ultimate's physics really helps them, if they were a 7/8 it's okay they went from 10/10 tip-top.

I guess they did need to fuck everything over when they got rid of durability since they didn't wanna make japanese weapons look like a joke in front of european ones. Bet most of the katana's would've had 10-15 uses at best.
God I miss good axe users. Still I want to at least pepper my enemies before I roll over them.

Shurikens work so well for the player more than they do for the enemy

>and I love the amount of variety there
Oh yes. I sure love the variety between Marth, Fire Marth, Female Marth and Female Marth Dad.

>I love playing sword characters and I love the amount of variety there is that the playstyle has become an archetype.

What archetype has less variety than sword users?

t. shitter

just swing second retard

Wrong. Diarrhea is much worse than having fiber fueled logs because of the stomach acid.

How do you fuck over literal shit that's be plaguing a system for 18 years?

May as well include meta knight

>Just don't get hit lmao
Kill yourself retard.

Marth/Roy are very different characters. Not only do they have an inverse sweetspot mechanic to each other, Marth has superior sword hitboxes and a more well-rounded kit, whereas Roys moves are worse but he's much faster and has more punishing strings than Marth.

Lucina and Chrom offer a different option on playing the same moveset for those who would prefer to ditch the sweetspot/sourspot mechanic

Echo fighters are meant to be the same character but offer player choice in how they want to approach things and I think Chrom and Lucina do a great job at it.

Attached: 1467755732005.jpg (461x455, 14K)

I feel like they can be too strong for both

Attached: Makes you think.png (444x434, 231K)

Replace Lucy and Crumb with Hector and Ephraim.
Hector specials:
>neutral B
Hand Axe - hold B to charge an axe that flies out like a boomerang when released
>side B
Leaping Smash - dashes forward and swings his axe doing high damage and horizontal knockback, has superarmor during the dash. Cannot be charged like Ike's side B but does not put him into helplessness.
>up B
Rising Drop - jumps up and swings axe down at the peak, pitfalls any enemy caught in the landing. Only damages enemies caught by the axe during descent.
>down B
Deflection - quick frontal swing of the axe that has high knockback, low damage and reflects projectiles
>Final Smash
True Companions - Perform an underhand swing of the axe. Enemies caught by the axe will get hit by a combo attack featuring Eliwood, Lyn and Hector who deals a finishing blow using his critical hit animation.

Ephraim specials
>neutral B
Javelin Throw - Tosses a Javelin which travels in a parabola. Only 1 Javelin can be in flight at any given time.
>Side B
Shishkebab - Impales targets in front and "grabs" them, allowing you to throw them. Can catch multiple enemies at once. Ephraim always dies first if he and an impaled fighter fall off screen.
>Up B
Renaisian Ascent - Spins his spear like a helicopter and ascends. Does weak damage with hitstun to anyone hit by the spear.
>Down B
Counter - Enters a counter state which retaliates with a spear stab that does large horizontal knockback.
>Final Smash
Sibling Smash - Summons Eirika on horseback to charge in front of him. Enemies hit by Eirika will be hit by a combo attack featuring Great Lord Ephraim and Great Lord Eirika.

r8 and h8

Does this mean the ninja rape cave was fun for you? Buffs/debuffs was giant mess in the game. It could have added depth but, with how the rest of the game was designed it just made the game a slog. I like to think and strategize, but most of the dagger units aren't that great and are better off with actual comments unless you want chests to open. Also why aren't outlaws given daggers and adventurers given rods? It makes no sense to me.

>God I miss good axe users
Axes in Fates are some of the best they've ever been though. They can actually hit shit and hit fucking hard.

Attached: 1436927113836.jpg (1652x929, 590K)

No enemy ninjas are shit, the reason they are good since they come with lunge and strike skills

This proves you are actually a retard.

Beating sword characters is so fucking simple that I'd consider it the entry level distinction to being a competent player.

>Marth/Lucina is using Shorthop FAir! What do I do, its too big!

If you are thinking this you fucking suck dick.

If Lucina decides to use the FAir while rising, swing after the move comes out because sword swings have high cooldown.

If Lucina Fairs on the way down to avoid the cooldown, you swing while she's coming up from the jump.

If you can't figure even this most basic of neutral interactions out and instead just resort to complaining online you should probably just quit smash and go play an easy game like League of Legends.

You don't like Javelin/hand axes? You don't like having a way to deal with archers/mages?

That guy is just a fucking retard. Axes have dominated since 7

>tfw Daisy doesn't have to moves Peach had in Melee like Up-Tilt Headbutt or Kick U-Air
I know it was a long-shot, but it fits so damn much. Having Daisy be a faster rushdown Peach with more Melee moves pretty much encapsulates her personality perfectly and puts an interesting spin on an existing character, like Chrom, Lucina, and Ken do.

I think my biggest problem with them is that they can really trivialize any boss too if you can work in like 3 Debuffs on any of them

>no visible panties
>armor cuts dangerously close to her pussy
is she this lewd in all of the armors?

Attached: 1549671532182.png (244x230, 69K)

Ninja rape cave (and hallway) weren't "fun", but engaging. They felt good to beat. It did add depth, I'm not sure why you're being so stubborn on denying that, and Kaze is an extremely useful unit to have in your CQ run.

Yeah Daisy/Dark Samus/Richter are definitely very disappointintg in that they don't have any differences from their counterpart. They could have at least given Daisy Peach's old Melee moves, or given Dark Samus Samus's old NAir, or something.

Who the fuck likes a overpowered weapon? They shit on all forms of range. Nerfing 1-2 range gives archers a chance of being good this time around and doesn't centralize park -> win like 7-10

If you have a brain yeah those levels are good since there's a possibility of death for once

>No enemy ninjas are shit, the reason they are good since they come with lunge and strike skills
I guess I kinda just associate Ninja skills with Shurikens.
I just think 1-2 range with Shurikens and those skills just isn't enjoyable to fight

You can't stack debuffs

>Leaping Slash
I'd honestly like to see a longer ranged Back Slash instead, where it goes more of a vertical arc and can grab ledges as it goes, if only for variety's sake.

>Counter
Stop.

Everything else is fine. Maybe make the Javelin's stick people for a duration like Corrin's Side-B?

Stop playing a real trpg then

Arthur sucks hard. Camilia is a decent one, but she's a wyvern unit so it's a given. Berkua is outclassed by Camilia so why bother using her? Scarlet WAS god tier. Charlotte can get 100% crit rate but wow not her accuracy. Rinkah comes from the fire tribe so her specialty is benchwarming.

I enjoyed this team battle I was in.
youtube.com/watch?v=9vTBX3UDvO0
I was Robin.

Attached: chinchillachu.gif (299x267, 854K)

gif related would be better as Hector's side and down specials respectively

Attached: tumblr_inline_mpg6p4sOwO1qz4rgp.gif (480x320, 587K)

They are 1-2 range weapons but they have weak might and require investment into them to be on par with bows or melee weapons. Generally most shuriken users are squishy but Corrin can reclass into a master ninja (Saizo has the best defence of all the shuriken users but only has meh resistance.)
Enemies on the other hand are also still generally squishy but their debuffs encourage the player to use different units instead of just juggernauting.

She actually still has panties under that flap.

In fates you have ninjas who are physically squishy but have good resistance as good answers to mages. Mages themselves can duel with other mages.
As for bows, that's what having tankier bow users are for. And it's not like melee ranges are useless, it's just that they encourage you to follow up with a strong offense next PP or risk using attack stance to kill the archers.

Borb is the only respectable sword user, and that's mostly because he's actually just more like a Fox/Falcon kind of character but with small disjoints

Attached: doodleborb.png (1872x1032, 73K)

Oh you're right. I think it was me using different types of debuffs

Archers should stop being 1-2 range if they want to be good. I dunno about you, but I hate long hallways where a mage and archer can just pelt my units through walls. Not to mention enemies can just have them too. They're far from over powered.

Harold doesn't suck at all, he just needs to use superior bronzes. He has amazing availability. Belka is another fucking flyer who's speed issues are entirely patched up by Suzukaze and tonics. Charlotte can't even get 100% without online castle abuse.

I just think having fixed additional damage with 1-2 range isn't great game design

Borb is so FUCKING weak. He's like Sheik but with even less range even though he has a sword. His strength comes in his great recovery and edgeguarding potential and a decent combo game, but with characters that can literally kill in four hits with ease on the laggy online he just can't compete.

How many games must Meta Knight atone for his power in Brawl?

Archers aren't 1-2 range, them being 2 range is why they are bad.

The way Heroes handled weapon range is the best for this series by keeping the ranges at those ranges during PP regardless. Prove me wrong.

This is Super Smash Bros post.

It is, FEfags shouldn't be talking about game design

>How many games must Meta Knight atone for his power in Brawl?
Until apologists for him back during Brawl days will come to accept what they were fucking doing.

They never, ever admitted he was broken. It's fucking disgraceful.

>How many games must Meta Knight atone for his power in Brawl?
Once more than the last, as always.

Attached: FE fans.jpg (431x767, 53K)

>Archers should stop being 1-2 range
Do, do you actually play fire emblem?

>pussy
There are people who say this unironically?
I mean aside from dumbass middle schoolers and porn sites?

Attached: leon.png (348x351, 291K)

That only work on simple small maps since everyone is close quarters. For a shitty mainline that would limit the amount of options you have

This gotta be bait

Attached: 1551400300926.png (190x190, 28K)

Well enlighten us user, what do you say? Vagina, snatch, cooch, cunt, the mouth down under, twat, box, muff, taco, vajoo?

Imagine if they replaced these fags with crash bandicoot, the grinch, and robocop. FFS.

Arthur has a hard time succeeding with his personal skill, and the amount of times he misses is very frustrating to play around. In the long run he's a better pair-up than frontline fighter. I don't like saying he sucks since his supports are amazing, but wow he's an underwhelming unit.
Beruka is also a unit with fantastic supports, but Camilia just front and center put her to shame. Camilia can activate dragon veins, has better availability, and has amazing attack. I hate to say this but why wouldn't I use her over Beruka.

Attached: swann.gif (416x350, 1.94M)

Right, I went full retard, sorry.

Would I turn your retarded world on its head if I said it wasn't?

we've got a mature adult over here. he doesn't say pussy

Attached: 1547193894816.jpg (436x480, 26K)

How exactly would it not work in mainline?

I know the quote isn't exact, but I didn't want to take the time to look it up. Thanks for getting it.

Attached: 1539325658891.gif (158x246, 1.94M)

>I hate to say this but why wouldn't I use her over Beruka.
This might blow your mind user, but you can actually use both. One unit being great doesn't stop a good unit in the same class from being good.

Honestly, the only ones from this pic I find annoying are Cloud and MAYBE Ike, the Marths are not as common as people paint them as, and
Corrins are almost non-existent.

Shulk is fine.

Punch-Out!! did better than 90% of the FE franchise.

>do they have any period?
I guess Corrin could be seen as a pseudo spear user since her Smash attacks behave like a spear would, but she isn´t a pure spear user just like how Robin isn´t a pure magic user.

I'm starting to believe him

>Arthur has a hard time succeeding with his personal skill, and the amount of times he misses is very frustrating to play around
And this is why bronzes are the best weapon type in the game. He is a better guard stance unit since his class type has the best pair up bonus but he's no slacker. Belka has the same exact availability, she's just promoted. There's zero reason not to use her when you are skipping out on a unit who have instant access to the second best class.

Attached: 1490724281055.jpg (320x240, 93K)

I would agree with you if somehow it wasn't hard wired into my brain to fear archers/mages above all else. If conquest had pegasus units with good res I might consider otherwise but enemy archers are still a reason I limit the amount of flyers I put on the field.

Attached: Dxz71nZVsAEciJo.jpg (720x447, 50K)

Larger maps and limits your options

It's not like it matters. Kid Icarus Uprising got TWO characters just because Sakurai wanted to add them

I say Saxophone.
What's wrong? Don't you say saxophone?
What are you, a faggot?
Questioning anyone who would say saxophone?!
Actually why am I enunciating any true feelings at all?!
I have a great and amusing gif to make my point for me. You're no longer arguing with me, you're arguing with a gif. And a powerful one at that.
Take that you fuckers.

Attached: 1396874734425.gif (500x361, 975K)

It's stupid how you either have to be one of the biggest video game franchises ever or be Fire Emblem to get a lot of Smash reps.

The bait is on fire right now

Attached: 1551242131270.png (456x340, 267K)

>res 0
>lck 4, with a boost
>skill, 37
This will never not make me laugh.

How exactly does larger maps make that not work? And what do you mean by limits your options? It encourages you to field a variety of melees and ranges.

Is this really all you've got to say in response?

Attached: sac.png (321x322, 99K)

3, ftfy
Honestly, if they didn't make Luck tied to Accuracy, he'd be one of my favorite units.
(Whomst is his wife?)

Why would you fear two shitty classes types for the most part? Flyers are the universal best class next to Cavs, who the fuck doesn't have multiple units of them

>borb STILL isn't banned in Brawl
I know nobody even plays it anymore, but that's all the more reason to fucking ban his ass.

I've been less confused watching Kingdom Hearts 3 cutscenes than reading this

Attached: shades.gif (300x200, 600K)

he should've gotten in as Shulk's echo

replace some of his monado arts with debuffs like Monado Eater and we're golden

Attached: 1551495416108.jpg (1024x576, 41K)

Luck only raises accuracy by one, and skill raises it by two. All bronzes have 80% hit and above

>tfw you take the first stock from an Ike in a 3 stock match and just Bowsercide the rest out of him to the point where he commits suicide with his last stock

Attached: 1550777261295.gif (772x824, 444K)

weak comboing pseudoswordie and zoner

Because they have shit mov, and you already are encouraged to field a variety of melees and range in games that limit ranges

yeah i too remember Sora in WoFF Maxima

Cavalry, yes. But I've been pegged by archers, and ISIS puts so many of them at the end of the map that I just feel like I'm sending my unit into a blender.

The bait won't stop coming

Attached: 1551318838656.png (689x720, 392K)

>I'm DUMB and I didn't understand!
>YOU HEAR ME?!
>I'M FUCKIN DUMB!!! AND I DIDN'T FUCKIN GET IT.
Wow. Well touche, user.
That shut my gob.

Attached: 1382842601966.png (290x250, 76K)

You're thinking of infantries versus and cavaliers and there exist range cavaliers. You weren't really encouraged to use mages and archers when you can just give your cavaliers handaxes.

you also have to have a non-shit selection to choose from
Goroh is just another swordie

If you got pegged by a shit class that's your fault.

>Generic anime characters
>beloved only by weebs, unlike the rest of the cast
Hell, I even forgot that half of those were in the game because they are so similar to one another.

That isn't bait that's just sort of a flat question.

Not if they are nerfed

I'd rather have Hector using an axe as an Ike clone.

>you also have to have a non-shit selection to choose from

FE's has been the most redundant so far both visually and functionally.

Metsu being added as even an echo on launch was unlikely by the time Sakurai finalized the base roster. Hell, Rex didn't even make it himself and Sakurai despite his interest in the series could only add him in as a Mii costume. Maybe if Nintendo decides to be merciful never we could get free echo fighters and Metsu will be part of them, along with more music tracks.

Else he and Rex will just have to wait 5 years for the next Nintendo console and Smash game.

I thought he was banned at one point.
He actually wasn't..?
Holy shit.

He got banned for a period of like 6 months or less before unbanning.

and guess which Zelda isn't in the Smash roster right now

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 181K)

Lots of small tournaments banned him, but he was never officially banned by anything that mattered.

Can someone post the match where scarflard was trying to win with borb by timeout and lost at the last second?

It's clearly bait

Attached: 1551496248985.png (864x480, 992K)

Early game, sure
Late game, with longbow snipers and these mother fuckers? Nah, I'll stay on the ground thank you.

Attached: Yuugiri_model_GKW.jpg (400x240, 78K)

Like ALTTP Zelda is a fighter?

Man why the fuck is shulk even there he's the LEAST used swordy in the game.

>cheeseless pizza
Is this bait?

And? My suggestion addresses the nerf but also nerfs ranges to only 2 range as well.

based Robinbros. so good to see them always around

Attached: 1544142140959.jpg (1000x809, 275K)

>durability
I thought what Fates did to offset the loss of durability was good. I like that each weapon has a unique downside to offset their strengths so you don't abuse them every turn.

He DOES have a counter.

Imagine liking a shitty mary sue. How sad

Longbow doesn't even exist in Fates and are easy to bypass in the games that have them since they are loner types 90% of the time. Only the Hinoka has them as a threat

>amerifat """"pizza""""

> Azura (along with Fates in general) is very polarizing in the FE community
No, it isn´t, people who bitch about Fates (and nu-Fe in general) are just a VERY vocal minority. Fates is still the best selling game in the franchise, there is a reason why IS keeps forcing Fates alts in Heroes.

Just stop

Attached: 1551486359002.jpg (480x360, 27K)

I can demolish every single one of these faggots.

I just wanna use a fucking sword man how does a silver sword debuff my fucking unit??????????? I would like it better if the up/downs made some fucking sense.

Then you are limiting amount of options the player has simplifying the game

Because they are insanely strong and the best attack stance weapon

>haha look at me being contrarian so i can strawman a random user because im just that fucking bored

Alright then let's account how many of the late game maps in Conquest have bow users.
>20
You have kinshi knights and archers but the map is laid out to encourage using fliers to ease traveling through it
>23
You have snipers but you can skip a hard chokepoint and fliers gives your units space when travelling aside the wall
>24
Have Kinshi Knights but the gimmick slows down land units so using fliers to get to DVs helps you.
>25
Only are seen on those puppets but the main threat isn't them using bows but rather them using lunge
>Endgame
Seen on the Bowknights but there are only two of them and you're likely want to freeze those pairs anyways.

Nigga what? How is making certain ranges specialized to their own and not overshadowing the other range simplifying it? If anything it's making the game harder by making ranges limited to their own.

I guess I dunno I just really limit the amount of fliers still. Sometimes I use them as transport but most of the time they don't even see combat so I'm not up for putting too much of a liability on the field. I bet you're sick of me already, but I'm a stubborn mule.

FE is just stuck on the same shit Pokemon been stuck on except its not mandatory.
if was, Celica or a FEH character would be in now.

Attached: Edelgard cuckquenned by Fortnite.jpg (747x969, 178K)

Having problems with swordies makes you one of the biggest scrubs possible.

Wait until the DLC is finished before you say that.

>never seen cheeseless pizza
>afraid of using pussy
Yike

Attached: 1551392840051.png (1000x1000, 510K)

Man I just wanna use weapons, I don't wanna get debuffed or any of that shit for using them. It just seems like a fix to a system that really wasn't that broken.

Attached: 1539596496761.png (499x544, 534K)

The best class in the series can't be liabilities

Attached: 9cf3e6548611846fb80e21750733429e.jpg (800x558, 212K)

He's not me. Cheeseless pizza is for god forsaken celiacs.

she's no better than OoT Zelda desu

I just spam PK fire. Gets them right off.

It was a mini-fix with it's own problems to a shit system that never worked

Literally only silver weapons are shit. The rest are perfectly viable.

>they realized how dumb infinite durability on everything was
>3 Houses is actually going back to durability
Thank fucking GOD.

Because you are limiting the amount of options the player has making the game simpler since everyone has predefined role

>he still legitimately thinks gachashit or boring Byleth will be DLC
>especially when the new book is garbage

Durability will actually be good for once in 3H due to combat arts. Took 20 years but they made a shit mechanic good

You're absolutely right, that's why I don't want them to die.
Shut up, it worked just fucking fine.
>The S-tier weapons give you a SUPER debuff that halves all your stats.
That's not true, and you KNOW it.

You're confusing freedom that can necessarily equal to depth when having more freedom given to the player can hurt depth. In this case having melees eclipse ranges hurt gameplay balance.

What is it with you and not liking durability? I know there are stubborn people out that don't like it just at all, but what's your gripes with them?

Attached: (You).jpg (442x473, 25K)

Nigga just use attack stance to remove the debuff early. It's not that hard bro.

Because it's a shit system

It does? Even if my unit doesn't double?

I HATE defensive play.

Y'know, I tried being nice, but if you're just going to be like that clearly you don't have a opinion worth listening too.

Attached: DkNRZ2gUYAEuCMz.jpg (677x380, 56K)

The way the debuff works is that it's removed upon the next time the unit attacks, this includes being an attack stance partner. So let's say Oboro has used the waterwheel against an enemy. The debuff is then applied after battle. There was another enemy nearby and Takumi can come on in and use attack stance with Oboro to remove the debuff early before your turn ends, meaning she's ready with full attack next turn or during EP.

Also some other things is the debuff only halves attack not all stats. The S ranked ranges don't half attack either.

I haven't had an issue with swordies ever since I discovered that none of them have much of an answer for shadowchasing.
That's when you throw a ball, run after it intending to dash attack whether the ball connects or not.
Swordies tend to shield, and then drop the shield just in time to get spanked. This phenomenon is inexplicable, but real. Why do they always drop shields?

Attached: Mewtwo_Shadow_Ball.png (1750x941, 3.02M)

I unironically use all sword characters minus toon link and mii swordfighter

Huh......Interesting. I didn't know that.

Most swordies are very good against zoners user...

This also still applies to removing the debuff early for the range brave weapons like crescent bow, soldier's knife and snake spitrit. Weapons that debuff 2 attack and 2 skill like the silver weapons or the Lightning tome also don't debuff the user if the user was just an attack stance partner.

Also the s rank melees have HUGE might which makes the half attack debuff not that worrisome. They come accompanied with good stats, like the s rank axe having good hit rate and good crit bonus, the s rank sword giving good avoid bonus, and the s rank lance giving plus 5 defence/resistance and +20 critical evade. Really the main problem with them is that weapon discipline is slow to build and you get them so late in the game which is a shame because I felt like they were one of the more interesting s rank weapons that didn't just give you a flat out stat buff with high might.

Attached: FE14_Aurgelmir.jpg (188x236, 61K)

>t worked just fucking fine.
>the state of FEfags
Fuck no it was not fine.The durability system is the preservation of the weapons means very little in all the games. They're frequent enough for it to be meaningless, have a lot of uses before they break, and you always end up being able to buy plenty of them with the huge amount of gold you're given in lump sums, Plus the effects of melee weapons are largely "it hits harder but has slightly reduced hit rate, also it weighs a bit more so maybe you can't double all the time". You can use your weapons without worry because they aren't balanced at all and offer literally no tactical thought since you just burn right through that shit. It's fucking garbage

Attached: 1551400677581.jpg (639x1069, 124K)

Because you can't accept it being shit

In the shit games sure

It's not that controversial. Most people just agree that as much as Fates is terrible story-wise, it's still a great game gameplay-wise.
Oh by Fates I meant Conquest.

They can't die against a shitty class

>"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of this little girl when she grows up"

I wonder how it feels to eat shit all day being a Robinfag

Attached: 1511792313183.jpg (512x512, 53K)

Weapons hit shit, it's what they do, sometimes they break. Sometimes you buy more. No one complained until FE fates fags showed up. It added NOTHING do the overall quality of the game. A weapon is a weapon unless it's legendary, I don't need pointless "added stats" to it. It doesn't matter how "tatical" it might seem, and it's not fun, it's trite. Why do I NEED to worry about weapons when I can focus on combat and map objectives? Everyone is always talking about "balance" when really, you're playing against a fucking computer, who, if ISIS wanted to, could have the same fucking access to the same fucking weapons. Call me simply, but Fate's weapons were some of the most wacky shit I've seen in a TRPG.

Brave weapons only guaranteeing doubles during PP encourage more PP play with usage of trading that weapon to something else if the unit is going to see EP.
Melee ranges being nerfed encouraged the player to use bows, tomes and knives more as an answer for range scenarios.
Dual weapons and steel weapons functioned like they were back then.
S rank melees encourage usage of attack stance while the s rank ranges were more PP oriented.

I don't see how adding more things to the weapons isn't adding tactical depth to the combat itself. As weapons are needed to do combat.

Weapons hit shit, it's what they do, sometimes they break. Sometimes you buy more.
And that's why they are shit since they add nothing to the game
> No one complained until FE fates fags showed up. It added NOTHING do the overall quality of the game
Makes sense, that's why FEfags are the laughing stock of the trpg community
> weapon is a weapon unless it's legendary, I don't need pointless "added stats" to it
Yeah you do since you are adding on layers of mechanical depth to the game with having to focus on adapting to the situation at hand and making life and death decisions with constant moment to moment gameplay
>it doesn't matter how "tatical" it might seem, and it's not fun, it's trite
For a brainlet FEfag yes it would be. You don't like trpgs you like shitty VN's and walking sims
>Why do I NEED to worry about weapons when I can focus on combat and map objectives
It gives the game more depth due to not only focusing on shit level design and piss easy enemies
> Everyone is always talking about "balance" when really, you're playing against a fucking computer, who, if ISIS wanted to, could have the same fucking access to the same fucking weapons
Balance is important in a game, challenge is the core of video games. And they do have the same things as the player
>Call me simply, but Fate's weapons were some of the most wacky shit I've seen in a TRPG.
Yeah you are that;'s why you defend objectively bad mechanics since you pretend FE has resource management

Attached: 1551401216631.jpg (442x402, 71K)

YOU WHAT

Attached: 1544651041475.jpg (600x579, 42K)

While brave weapons are a welcome change, bow users are to squishy to justify putting them at 2 range, that won't ever change for me. It's one of the reasons I like Shadows of Valentia. On the flip side, I always used tomes, not only did mages seem competent at melee range, for EP but PP could start off with 2 range attacks. Plus you got to see really cool animations for using them, I doubt anyone was saying tomes need encouragement to be played. Knives are a bit of a mixed bag for me. I'm glad they're back, but I'm still not feeling the debuff rage yet.
And I agree with the rest of your post.

But I just prefer the older system. There's just too many variables with these weapons and I don't feel like I'm playing them right anymore.
Damn are you defending Fates or just shitposting? I'm having a tough time telling.

That's what the warriors that use axes and bows are for. They have the defence and health to be able to see EP. Fates also had the Great merchants that were basically an expy of the warrior class.

>There's too many variables to with these new things
>He doesn't want more strategy to be involved with your strategy game
???
Just lower the difficulty then.

a master tactician bides his time

Neither, simply using logical statements to prove why durability is objectively bad.

>It's one of the reasons I like Shadows of Valentia
Damn almost got me, it's a Echoescuck. 3/10 bait got me to reply

Attached: 1551409234474.jpg (500x605, 106K)

Also adding to my reply. The older games had constitution versus weapon weight affecting attack speed with each weapon having their own weight and each character having their own constitution. How is that anymore simpler than what Fates did?

I'm mean, hard is fine for me most games. But my focus get's spread thin trying to figure things out, and most of my normal tactics for games get destroyed or RNGed. I just never had fun with Fates weapon systems.
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, but I'm sure you can feed your children another 2 weeks with all the (you)s I'm generously giving to you.

Attached: 1477288931413.jpg (540x435, 24K)

Sounds like you just don't like this genre at all if something as simple as weapons having different effects, bothers you.

Less variables I guess? I can at least know Eliwood isn't doubling with durandal. But with Fates I just never can seem to pick what weapon best suits either the situation nor the unit.

HE CAME TO TOWN

Posting truth isn't shitposting, notice how you can't counter it

Hey, I play all of them and beat all of them. I enjoyed the characters, and I'm trying to branch out to other TRPGs. I'd just take Durability over having my characters Debuffed/unable to double with 1-2 range weapons anyday.

Just read the description like what you'd do with past games. Class busters like hammers work best against armored enemies while they deal less damage against non armors. Dual weapons work great against the weapon you'd normally be weak against, but are bad against the weapon you'd normally be strong against.
It's not that hard.

>doesn't really use sword skills
>could also use flails, axes, and some red mage-tier shit for 85% of his moveset

>will very likely be another dishonest swordie with a Goku moveset (dude Tension lmao) and Sword skills included
i hope he doesn't get shilled in
I wanted Lucas/DQV Hero instead

Attached: DQIII_bringarts_figure.jpg (1000x1000, 132K)

You've insulted me, you've insulted a game franchise I like very much, you've posted very poor unexplained "counter-arguments", you've and you posted smug girl pictures doing so. You're not looking to argue or have a discussion, you're looking to be contrarian. Why would I want to argue with you? I don't need to explain shit to you, while you feel the need to force your garbage onto me. Fuck off.

Attached: 1544685399549.gif (258x297, 2M)

>very poor unexplained "counter-arguments"
lol yeah that's why you said nothing but "X is shit but that's okay" to all objective proof
>you've insulted a game franchise I like very much
Fucking embarrassing

Attached: 1550941500228.png (500x521, 258K)

How is he a shill character?
A shill character is someone like Luminary who's there to advertise 11. Erdrick is the Dragon Quest equivalent of Cloud, he's the most popular and well known Hero so it makes sense he'll be picked in.

I just don't like the nerfs man. That's all. I just feel they could have done something better than throw out the old system in the name of "balance".
Hey, you almost got me mad, so you can take that as a victory.
>Hur dur I'm arguing about a mechanic in a franchise I don't even like lmao

Attached: 1484253689874.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

Shows of much of shit system and series it is

Okay but you're not really doing a good job explaining why the nerfs are bad, besides "it's too complex despite it being a part of the strategy aspect in a turn based strategy game" especially considering most of the weapons that aren't silvers are still viable to use.

If there is one thing I hate about robin, its the fact that the female variant is just a head-swap

I mean, couldn't they just tone down the damage instead of making Javelins and H. Axes unable to double? I'm still baffled why Bronze weapons can't crit. And there's probably loads more, but It's late and I'm tired of arguing or trying to prove my point. Plus I'm sure you're sick of me by this point. It's not all bad but there's things I disagree with entirely.

Ranged melees being unable to double makes ranged weapons like bows and tomes more attractive to use while avoiding the problem of melee ranges eclipsing ranged weapons. Melee ranges being unable to double also encourage usage of attack stance.

So, why are the FE characters bad but not the koopalings? Marth, Roy, Lucina, and Chrom all fight alike with small differences. All of the 7 of the Koopalings and Bowser Jr all fight exactly alike because they're costumes. I don't see why there's so many complaints about sword users, but not clown car users. Why are characters that have small differences so much worse than characters with no differences? If you think of all the Marth like characters as though they were one character, the number of sword users decreases a lot. From there you have Ike, whose sword is so heavy it could functionally be an axe, Corrin, who uses weird transforming dragon limbs that function like a lance and a cannon, and Robin, who primarily uses magic which is arguably underrepresented in Smash. As for the remainder of the sword users, Shulks monado is so different from any other weapon, Cloud fights pretty differently from most, and the Links all rely mostly on tools and projectiles. There's nothing wrong with Sword users, so prepare yourself for Joker and Loto.

Attached: Shin MeChromi Tensei.png (2000x2131, 3.14M)

>There are better places to read than on the ground you know.

Why is he so fun to play bros?

Attached: ken-costume.jpg (1750x2500, 304K)

>Low kick low kick low kick
>SHORYUKEN!

Oh shit, that's why. Thanks

Shulk is absolute bullshit.