Harder than Bloodborne?

Harder than Bloodborne?

Attached: sekiro.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

its not out yet you stupid faggot

it's so hard you can't even play it yet

I hope so. Bloodborne is by far the easiest of the games.

>he doesn't know

I know I am

I bet it will require more skill than BB, the combat looks tighter. Half the bloodborne bosses were just a matter of hacking at massive appendages.

So I'm doing Bloodborne for the first time. The Forbidden Woods is the worst area right? I've beaten the Blood-Starved Beast, Cleric Beast, Gascoigne, Shadows of Yharnam, Amelia, Witches of Hemwick, and Darkbeast Paarl. Surely the worst is behind me right?

More like suckiro
>No soul level
>No shields
>No character customization
>Set in one of the most cliche and overdone eras in history
>Stupid prosthetic arm, why?
>Stupid ass James Bond grappling hook
>Confusing title (how does a shadow die twice?)
>not as difficult
Even the mighty must fall, this looks like trash, who else is ready for From's first major flop?

For most people yeah but I liked it.

Yeah but half of that is because the ai doesn't cheat through walls.

worst in what way? hardest? No the worst is not behind you.

>the forbidden woods is bad
I will STOP ON YOUR BALLS UNTIL YOUR HEART EXPLODES

and dont you dare skip the dlc.

My dick is harder lol

It's the most confusing area. For hardest, you have to look to the dlc.

REMINDER NOT TO DISCUSS SEKIRO ON Yea Forums UNTIL YOU BEAT OR PLATINUM IT. THERE'S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT RIGHT NOW AND THAT JUST LEADS TO SHITPOSTING. FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME IT IS NOT A SOULS GAME. THERE IS NO RIVALRY BETWEEN DMC AND US. DARK SOULS KEKS CAN FUCK OFF. BB AND DeS GENTLEMEN ARE WELCOME.

I haven't been able to get past the store level. Artificial difficulty

It's not a sony exclusive so it's automatically better in every way.

I just couldn't get behind it
Nah, it wasn't hard just super annoying.
shit sucked man
I'm level 60, when's the ideal point for DLC?

Seething Son(y)gger

the final nightmare zones are the worst
Bloodborne had the potential to be a 10/10 but there's so many questionable portions that I cant help but think would have been fixed if chalice dungeons weren't a thing

>I'm level 60, when's the ideal point for DLC?
Right before you fight the final bosses, you'll know it when you get there.

Go for DLC after you beat the next boss on your path from Forbidden Woods.

Ideal time for DLC is any time before new game plus.

I'm gonna go to Cainhurst next
Is it super obvious like Gwyn-tier is obvious?

>dlc
80-100

I found the Forbidden Woods to be extremely comfy for some reason. Sneaking around pigs and whacking snake clusterfucks is pretty fun.

>Is it super obvious like Gwyn-tier is obvious?
Yes, you'll know immediately when endgame is upon you.

the woods in BB is one of the best levels in the entire series, straight up pleb

Thats fine. You can really do it anytime before endgame, I did. You wont be over leveled at any point.

I think after Rom or Micolash is ideal in relation to lore and level.

>he likes clusterfuck level design

man this meme that harder=better needs to die fast

how is it a clusterfuck? It's very well made with lots of splintering paths. Clusterfuck design would be something like tseladora in DaS2

>I'm a woman

The closer a lie is to the truth, the harder it is to destroy.

Never said anything about it being better or not.

Nobody cares about your meme game

>story taht's all just a dream
>boss betrays you and revealed as the antagonist (wow didn't see that coming)
>guns yet can't increase amount of ammo you can hold by a decent amount
>can't dual weild guns
>doesn't allow you to play like a tps yet includes guns
>aliens out of nowhere

I'm not found of maze-like areas in my games. I like a certain degree of linearity with interconnecting shortcuts. Central Yharnam for example was excellent. Cathedral Ward was good too. Hunters nightmare was awesome.

Why would the boss betray you if you're just his servant? Your whole existence is literally to do what he wants. WTF?

it's the dark souls of waiting

yeah , my bad.
I looked too much into a simple statement

>this abysmal taste
I bet you likes Latria 1

but it isn't true

There's no alternate weapons which is really disappointing. You only use that one sword the whole game. You have those subweapon things...but you can't use them as main weapons at all and they have very limited uses based on ammo.

Oh no there aren’t 50 different weapons with shallow move pools and 80% of them being shit

>no soul level
Good stupid shit
>no shields
Who cares
>no character cust.
I agree not my favorite but I trust from
>era
Opinion
>stupid prosthetic arm
I think it's cool
>title
Once again, opinion
>easier
You literally just made this up it's not even out yet

when was bloodborne hard?

But wouldn't this make the game harder? Like everyone plays with one style so you can't really cheese bosses since the AI is already fine tuned to counter you.

You could beat dark souls with literally any weapon none of them were truly shit save for meme ones that were designed shitty on purpose or had some alternate functionality and even then you could STILL do it if you were good/patient enough

Amazing how that copypasta keeps getting spammed in every BB related thread and idiots like this user STILL legitimately reply to it. God you people are stupid.

Orphan of Kos or some say Kosm

My point of them being shallow or even copies of each other still stands. I would rather have quality over quantity

Bruh youd rather have 1 sword over 100? Come on listen to yourself you're making excuses

Of course I fucking would, what is the point of 100 shitty swords? Are you talking about weapon skins?

Nah dude look at dark souls 3 for example I've got like 20 files in there each one has a dif sword and some use magic you got so many sick options in that game

>Bloodborne is by far the easiest of the games.

It has by far the hardest opening section, but then the main quest becomes easier and easier the more it goes on.

I remember when I made my second character, a pyromancer, and thinking I would get to play the game differently. Same shit lol even though I sometimes had to spam L1 instead of R1