Why do many people put up with his shitty attitude?

Why do many people put up with his shitty attitude?

Attached: DB2tS9iUQAEwQpt.jpg (640x480, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2_x8vfoQb4
imgur.com/a/iedkPJb
blog.mangagamer.org/project-status/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He gets things done in between all the rape.

it's because he IS a super cool guy, he fucks all the girls and saves the day

because he is a super cool guy who raeps wominz and doesnt afraid of anything

He's a good listener.

If they don't he rapes them

Most of those people he saved at one point or is attempting to save, even if for his own greedy reasons. He's also very confident in him self which helps people trust him

asshole characters are funny

DUDE

RAPE

LMAO

No level cap and a hyper weapon.

Because he can back up his boasting and actually gets shit done without being annoyingly complicated about what he wants. The only thing he needs is beautiful women.

Because the Rance setting is bleak to the point people often see trusting Rance as the best of the options available.
Also he generally gets shit done despite questionable methods and personality.

sil is a self-insert change my mind

Have you seen the other men in the universe? They are either blatant evil shitheads or incompetent people who have good intentions but are ineffective like Arios and Gandhi

Attached: char1005.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Because he's easily controlled, simple minded so he can't cause that much damage unless he's given a lot of power, and he's effective as long as he's getting sex and stuff isn't too troublesome

Attached: EV00_004_1P00EV00_004_1F300_RESULT.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

Rape is often the least pressing issue in the girl's lives, men are practically non-existent or useless fucks. Also he doesn't exactly give them a choice, he's OP as fuck and people need his help, the rest of the people he just rapes into submission. I still like the fact that raping fucked him over the one time he fucked a loli.

getting raped by someone other than Rance is usually a fate worse than death though

>he doesn't exactly give them a choice
He actually does and prefers that they choose to have sex willingly with him, but sometimes he can't afford a refusal from them.

Wait, which game did he fuck a loli in?

Actually loving sex tends to be the big issue since most 'good guys' are arch demons or soon to be arch demons. So if there is a guy the girl's actually like, they probably should avoid him like the plague.

>He actually does
lmao saying "You should have sex with me, or I'll rape you" is not a choice.
Rance 2, although it wasn't a loli he fucked, she was wearing a magic ring that made her look like an adult, he hates the idea of fucking lolis so when he found out the truth he got super depressed and disgusted.

>Stockholm syndrome
>Looking past the bad to see the good aspects of him
>Deluded to think he's purely good
>Putting up with him because he has the ability to get shit done
>They don't like him but put up with him anyways as they don't have much of a choice
>Actually like him and find him funny

There's a lot of reasons to choose from.

he doesn't start caring about consent or the girl enjoying it until the latter half of the series

Attached: char848.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

Because he's strong.
Why do you think people put up with kamiyas shit but shit on Kojima relentlessly, Kamiya still makes good games.

>Rance 1 - 3 remakes not translated

Only reason why I haven't started this series

youtube.com/watch?v=p2_x8vfoQb4

02 is translated as far as I know.

You can watch the OVA for 01, I guess. 2 was translated.

he also got drunk in sengoku rance and fucked that loli with the striped panties because she looked like a full grown woman to him

Mangagamer needs to hurry the fuck up.

Weird that 01 isn't. Mainly waiting for MG to get eveything. I think 4 doesn't have a remake yet? Alicesoft should get on that asap if so.

If you're a man, he will literally kill you if you annoy him

He's good looking

That's it. The secret you've been looking for. You don't need to invest a billion dollars into some meme shit you find on the internet - just hit the weights, take a shower, and get a clue

02 came out before 01

Attached: char5.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

He willingly fucks that same girl later in Quest when she's still a loli

Quest also came out before 01 and we still don't have that, fucking Manga Gamer fucking wasting so much time on retranslating Sengoku as if anyone is waiting for that.

You can't unfuck that loli so might as well, also 14 is okay in Japan.

>as if anyone is waiting for that.
I am. The fan translation is pretty stilted and unpolished.

He also has a winning smile.

He's kinda cool after Tori stopped writing him.

Alicesoft probably pushed for it and I doubt that they care about the existence of fan translations

Well they can't sell a fan translation so it's obvious they'd need to translate it, I'd just prefer if they didn't take 4 projects on at once and go at a snail's pace so it takes forever. I get that not all the team is needed at all times so you can move team members on to new projects, but doing all four rance games at the same time isn't smart. It's obvious that the teams are too small.

not a loli, was like 30 or something, just looked like a loli.

I would rather quest come out first.

well they aren't going to release VIII before VII, just be glad that magnum is coming with our release of quest

I wanna fuck Maris.

I wanna fuck gele

When is that?

>wanting to fuck a literal used up sex slave that Lia got at an auction
gross

I wanna fuck maria

I want to fuck Ranceko

after sengoku

found the woman.

gross

999 Charisma

The remake of 2 actually isn't. Only the version of 2 that uses the new UI and CG but the old script is translated because the original version of 2 was translated.

that's the only 2 remake that there is

Rance was written by a woman at that point in the series though

Attached: char601.png (1920x1080, 434K)

MOE~

Attached: 1520383955335.png (640x480, 268K)

Literally confirmed that Rance never met her again after 3, sadness

I had to stop playing 6 because he was too much of an asshole

Guys, Rance only uses rape as a last resort.
Like if they say no, for example.

Imagine refusing sex from a guy like rance. They all deserved it.

That's the actual story?

He's strong and capable and they're weak and lazy

Yes
In X you find out that Maris is the former champion of a sex slaving contest and Lia probably bought her from there

Darn my green hair fetish.

No the remake lets you play with the original old script or with a new script that was written for the remake. But the new script hasn't been translated so were suck with the old script.

>want to play SR again
>know I'll just get stuck again trying to fight that impossible youkai nation while fighting 3 other nations at the same time as well as the demon army

Attached: gol D chickenshit.jpg (480x304, 37K)

Just play KtM? Either way the game will give you most of the Demon Army's territory if you're stalemated for a long time so you can finish the game.

What's KtM?

kill the monkey route

because he isn't a whiny bitch or silent like 99% of jrpg protagonists

Because he's based as fuck. Why the fuck wouldn't I want to basically play as dark schneider?

Attached: x21.png (779x1200, 265K)

literally who

Rance is a hero of justice

Greatest manga hero of all time. Spits in the face of demons, angels, and satan himself just so he can rule the world and have his harem.
>gets offered a mech dragon power up by ancient technomages
>tells them to fuck off and beats a demonic gods ass by himself

Attached: bastard6.jpg (400x631, 96K)

>Why do many people put up with his BASED attitude?

Attached: 1478246278109.jpg (800x600, 152K)

>rance never fucked her

How can humans compete with the BDC (big devil cock)?

Attached: 1531161984222.png (793x768, 577K)

well Rance's dick is apparently bigger than monster dicks so what are devil cocks in comparison

god i love sluts

>Well they can't sell a fan translation so it's obvious they'd need to translate it
They can given that it's the fan translator working on the official translation.
Also the translation was finished months ago, the game's been in QA for ages.

the guy who translated SR isn't working with manga gamer

My bad, I thought it was Arunaru who did SR, but it turns out it was TakaJun.

yeah and takajun isn't familiar with rance lore so the terminology for a lot of stuff was off

Because he's the ultimate alpha male, true Chad and skilled fighter at that. And his dick is glorious
Beta incels can never understand it and will call it unreasonable and unjustified though

holy shit user you're such a huge fucking faggot kill yourself

Hyper Weapon.

Which Rance VN has the hotties girls?

Attached: rance.png (353x371, 210K)

to play doubles advocate, Rance is probably at his worst in 6, he does a lot of real shitty things there even for him. except maybe 2.

X

Attached: HornetReference1.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

X because it has all of them?
IX has the best scenes, I think.

Attached: headpat slut.jpg (659x538, 109K)

IS THAT A NIPPLE I SEE?

IX's girls are shit though
Tilday a shit especially

X or Quest
X has all the demon girls who are all 10/10

Attached: 1550968969233[1].png (943x653, 668K)

i always find it funny that this is against the devil's will

>Miracle
>Shizuka
>Sen
>Tilde
>a shit
ur spoilin' for a fight buddy

Attached: ~.jpg (354x497, 66K)

Sen is awful, she was good in a limited sample in SR but her popularity fell off a cliff for a reason after that

Tilde is ruined because she spends all of her screen time in X actively trying to undo her characterization from her route in IX so she can fuck off

how do i play these games

>she spends all of her screen time in X actively trying to undo her characterization from her route in IX
her route in 9 is basically Rance ruining everything about her character and X is her trying to claw back some measure of self-respect and get herself back on track

though i haven't finished X so maybe she does some spectacularly dumb shit later, like oh, i dunno, continue to keep Julia employed and not toss her in the fucking river at the earliest opportunity

yeah the self respect of being a whore who sleeps with dudes to climb the ladder

why would you do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?

go to sukebi nyaa and download them or buy VI from mangagamer

Right now all the old games up to sengoku are translated

what about X, when did that come out since it's being praised

more like when did you come out
there's this incredible thing these days called a search engine, should try it out

That's literally her MO user

Recently, it's confirmed for localization but still far off

X came out just more than a year ago but there isn't a full translation yet.

Because he's a manly badass.
Same reason why they had to change the game hero rankings to exclude erogames, because Rance kept topping the list again and again.

>Why do many people put up with his shitty attitude?
Consider the following, chad's attitude in real world isn't exactly the beacon of righteousness either but people still flocked to him.

>implying women don't like Rance because he's attractive

His looks are only above average in verse aside from being buff

Rance hates ugly women, which would encompass landwhales.

No he's pretty cute desu
Shark teeth are top tier you know

what does that have to do with anything

question: is it possible to beat Rance without any sex at all? I wanted to try both ends of the spectrum

Isn't Arios supposed to be at exactly Rance's level? Why does he struggle, because he's too much of a nice guy?

No, you can't even get 10 minutes into a game without sex.

Some scenes are storyline based so it's basically impossible to not fuck anyone at all, but you could try runs without optional scenes.

He spent too much time doing side quests and helping random people and he aged out of the hero system without accomplishing much of anything

Got a link to the full CG with this girl?

imgur.com/a/iedkPJb

here you go

Attached: 469112229d121a5b09c4bbc23e753eb5f1bc1919[1].jpg (1600x1200, 785K)

Sengoku Rance when
Rance Quest when
Rqnce IX when
Rance X when

Because he's literally one of the most powerful people in existence and they can't physically stop him

You can view all the CGs on sadpanda.

they've all been out for ages m8y

just learn japanese

SR is in beta so maybe we'll get Quest before the year is up

*sneks ur waifu a bit too hard*
Oops!

Attached: best girl.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

glad she's dead

Because he's a Chad, and they can get away with pretty much everything in women's eyes.

Damn, she's cute. Why does she have to be getting raped there?
Is there a way to save her from this fate?

>Rance was written by a woman at that point in the series though
So? That doesn't change the fact that most women would find his demeanor "shitty".

glad ur fucken dead kiddo

She's raped prior to joining Rance, unavoidable because she loses her virginity off screen to the monster rapes

whats currently in translation, rance quest?

blog.mangagamer.org/project-status/

X

Because he is a hero. It says it right there.
What are you illiterate?

lel

but he rapes people

Some people just deserve it.

Just Because

Attached: Rance.jpg (668x255, 50K)

>Rance 7-IX are at 100% translated
I still cant believe how we actually got a translation. Someone pinch me and tell me it aint a dream.

best timeline

Good ideas, funny, but then became bloated with characters and hiatus until all the readers either lost interest or died of old age.

>X is 24%
pls come out before 2021

Because he is a super cool guy. It's pretty refreshing to have an alpha as fuck protag in such a setting, rather than the standard beta male.

Evenicle protagonist is a better guy. He fuck all girls, including the lolis unlike this unlikable Rance faggot.

Attached: asobi.png (805x720, 553K)

Yeah but Rance has Senhime.

Checkmate.

How do people put up with a game that tries to change your physical screen resolution to 640x480 and cannot scale beyond 1280x960 in windowed mode in 2018?

nips are bad at computers

Powerful men raping thousands of women is common throughout history. He goes as far as to use magic to not impregnate them so he is actually far kinder than similar men were in reality.

because if they don't put up with him, he'll make them

but that's Rance in the past

Just scared of responsibility.

>my face the reason he does the magic
>I have no face
Its even sadder when you think he prolly wouldnt mind being a dad.

It didn't stop him from impregnating women after Sill became a popsicle and couldn't use the contraception spell.

Yeah but hey you gotta do what you gotta do.

Attached: 1526612425568.gif (300x300, 237K)

Evenicle Rance shows why Rance is better than Aster though
He tells everyone to fuck off after Colpis gets raped and then goes to help her and eventually joins the villain faction and takes it over from within because any goddess that lets cute girls suffer is shit to him
Then it ends up being Rance and his evil wives (Natal, Colpis, Ophelia, Tilt) vs the original wives

Yeah, one of the girls he raped tried to get an abortion and died in the process. He felt kind of bad about it. Not that he actually cares, mind you.

He had 100 kids by the end of the series so he got over that

She didn't die, she just got an abortion and then he felt bad about it so from then on he was cautious about pregnancy

Attached: char511.png (1011x3000, 2.35M)

The abortion was what hit him not the girl itself.

Kind of silly considering the mountains of people he has killed.

Faƶse equivalace. Rance may be a dick but he still cares about his children.

He was basically a kid at the time
Even if he is selfish and brutish he doesn't enjoy seeing people in genuine discomfort, it's one of the reasons why when Elenoa starts going suicidal in both KR and in Quest he actually eases up on her instead of still forcing shit

because hes like that guy in pnp campaign who doesnt give a shit and constantly busts the dungeon masters balls with dumb shit like "can I kill him?" "can I fuck her?". he's a personification of hedonistic drive that surpasses the game world's limits.

I think I'm nearing that point, so many fucking characters. Still enjoying it though. I heard the author was going back and redrawing the earlier chapters for some ungodly reason.

I do not think he will ever finish it.