Comfy Switch thread - TGIF Edition

Whatcha playin? Whatcha lookin forward to? How comfy are ya?

Attached: 1549638766364.jpg (4000x3000, 1.29M)

So is this any good? It’s 68% off but the Ubi “everything’s a dlc” soft part is putting me off

Attached: 8FDECEBE-F911-4081-AF44-536242D21A84.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

Just realised that doesn’t show the title, I’m talking about Starlink

Not sure, I'm not into buying physical toys for games but the digital version that includes all the ships looks pretty decent. Reviews are mixed, guess it comes down to what you're looking for.
I'm looking Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle Gold ($26 for base + all DLC), same sale. Seems like a steal, reviews are great. Probably will bite the bullet later today.

I'm gonna play some Danmaku Unlimited 3 while listening to some music. It's a little chilly but I'm comfy.
Looking forward to Astral Chain, Kill la Kill, Daemon X Machina, and Bloodstained as far as this year goes.
I remember hearing in a thread that it's a bit samey.

Attached: 59625578_p0.jpg (1369x2000, 480K)

Aren't generals supposed to be in /vg/? "Comfy switch thread" appears in multiple OPs every single day.

/vg/ threads are for specific games, not consoles

>climbing virtual mountains instead of climbing real mountain
Uncomfy

Attached: IMG_20180331_154721.jpg (4640x3480, 2.35M)

There's room for both

Attached: coop.jpg (750x562, 80K)

Do I buy World of Final Fantasy and Rabbids? They're both 20

>live or visiting in a place that gorgeous with snowy mountains and clear skies, hills to ski or snowboard on, places to explore, mountains to climb
>choose to stay inside and play a video game instead
why??

Attached: 1511661601754.jpg (1680x1050, 104K)

i bought the base digital version on sale and I really liked it. It contains a bit of the ubisoft formula (i.e. do all the blinking spots on the map), but at least to me the the gameplay loop was fun and engaging. The story felt a bit thrown around, but good enough. Framerate wise it felt really solid, with like 3 or 4 moments of slight frameskipping in my entire playthrough. IMO it is worth during the sale. Hope you have fun if you get it.

How good do PS3 ports to the Switch look? Is it of comparable quality to their origin? Thinking about where to get Atelier Arland for, either PC or Switch, but I don’t know what it’ll look on Switch. Then there’s also the battery issue of Switch since you can play forever on a PC.

Colorado?

>Wholesome Motivation
>I love you
Calm down Dale.

My switch just came in the mail, but I didn't get any games.

I downloaded tetris but what else is a must have from the eshop?

About to start Torna after I finish KH1, I can't wait

I recommend BoTW, XBC2 and Odyssey to everyone.

You mean eshop exclusives? Golf Story, Into the Breach, Stardew Valley, Dead Cells, Hollow Knight, Shovel Knight, Enter the Gungeon, Picross S2, and Sonic Mania and the Sega Ages games (if you like retro) jump to mind. If you mean all games...
Breath of the Wild
Mario Odyssey
Splatoon 2
Smash Ultimate
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
Mario Kart 8
DKC Tropical Freeze
Mario Tennis Aces
Pokemon Let's Go (I like it anyway)

*by exclusive I mean digital only, not Switch exclusive

Hot Shots Golf on my Vita.
Looking forward to Link's Awakening.
Just got home and put a hoodie on. Feeling cold and need to crawl into bed.

How do I stop playing this switch bros? I have an itch for an old school JRPG and this is filling it, but I think I can realize it isn't a great game. But there is a major lack of turn based rpgs that aren't strategy.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

I just hope Daemon X Machina is good, cause thats the one game on the horizon with gameplay shown that has my interest, but the demo was rough as fuck

then why is there a ps4 and psvita gen?

Finally getting around to playing MHGU after a MH:W burnout.

>buying a gaming laptop
l m a o

Imagine whipping out a fucking Alienware, literally anywhere, to play games. You'd look retarded.

Attached: angle3.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Pretty sure Dead Cells, Shovel Knight (maybe not just yet though), and Sonic Mania all have regular physical releases, and I know at least Hollow Knight has a limited run games release.

Because this is Nintendogaf, now leave

The demo was fucking gargabe and if it shows what the final game will look and feel like, it's a hard pass for me.

>needing a gaming laptop for those games
Any laptop will do.
Yikes once again, retard. All the mobility of the shitch for cheaper and more functionality
Kys

Hm, news to me. That's cool, I prefer physical as long as it's not marked up like crazy.

Having just bought a Switch specifically for Mario and Zelda I can say I compltely understand the over the top hype people have for Mario. The controls feel so natural and the gameplay just builds on everything I love from previous 3d Marios.

Zelda was the exact opposite experience. The controls are clunky as all fuck and the decision to change to an open world crafting simulator feels absolutely terrible. I was hit with such a massive pang of buyers remorse when trying this game.

Playing a shitch in public makes you look retarded

I think Sonic Mania only got a physical release after the DLC, cause it comes with that, and I'm not sure if Shove Knight is out yet as I said, so that might be why you didn't know. Sonic Mania one has a reversable mega drive / genesis cover, and an artbook so it's pretty neat.

The demo was fucking great and if you didn’t like the the game was never meant for you.

Are you in the Rockies right now by chance user? I passed through Colorado on a trip recently and playing MK8 in my room at the resort (nice view like yours included) helped me achieve peak comfiness levels

I stole the pic from another OP. No idea where he was but it's beautiful

So being unable to make out small enemies because they blend into the busy backgrounds and the MASSIVE framedrops when the huge ones show up is acceptable for a game this day and age? Yea, because I don't think it is.

it ran terribly, the radar is ass, thats little feedback for hits, whether its you hitting your enemy or you being hit, and the radius for which you have auto aim on the basic gun is so huge you barely have to pay attention to what your limp ass gun is doing. Its just overall terrible game-feel for the combat

>tfw Civ 6 arrived in the mail today

gonna be a fun weekend

Attached: 1532823632406.png (936x702, 650K)

No drops in handheld, I assume docked performance will get better. Also had no issues making out enemies.

It’s not auto aim, retard, it’s lock on. It’s a stat dictated by equipment, it’s not just the missile shoulder weapon, it’s your targeting.
Like I said, the game was never meant for you, your tastes are shit and your opinions are wrong.

Look at the roof, thats fucking Austria you retards, those are the Alps, fucking mutts

What about them? They look the same as they do here, you should get out more. Have you even been to Colorado before?

>Europoor

Oh wait

Why the fuck would anyone go to Colorado lmao you dumb nigger

Because it's not special when it's always right outside your door.

Can you still put in a different zip code in the eshop to avoid tax?

I want to get into XC2, but I'm 4 hours in and the combat just seems to be cycle through abilities, swap blade and repeat. Am I just doing it wrong?

I think I remember people saying it takes a while for the combat to open up.

sonic mania plus, n++, the messenger

dude WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO