We can get a mod to fix this too, r-right?

We can get a mod to fix this too, r-right?

Attached: 21344362346434.png (1080x1920, 3.16M)

Yes, I'm sure there will be a nude mod eventually

>omg trish is totally me!
You wish, tranny.

Mods have fixed Claire, Sera from Dragon Age, and Peebee from Mass Effect, so Trish should be easy.

>fixed claire within a month
I guess.

>Mods have fixed Claire
lol

you can't fix what's perfect

Why do you care? She's not playable.
Fix Nero's hairs instead

I've only played 1 and a bit of 4 but I really hate the designs in 5

That's cool, I've played them all and I really love the designs in 5

I wasn't expecting these white pills. Feels fucking good. Fuck modern (((devs))).

They did just recently, They managed to fix capjews fuck up and did it well too.

>i love ugly people
good goy

Attached: 1551133061388.jpg (1920x1080, 374K)

you like ugly characters and faggots who look like they're straight out of ff15?

>FF
>not talking about DMC4
fucking what?

>everything has to look like my perfect anime waifu

>stop reminding me of how ugly she is
>stop reminding me of how the company failed because they are my gods
>muh animu strawman

Pitiful.

Attached: 17654345677756.jpg (359x500, 73K)

Trish looks like an alien made a human face knowing what parts go where but still gets it wrong.

how great are the nude modes gonna be?

Pretty great considering their is a scene with a nude Trish and supposedly Lady

I hope they fix Nero first, then the rest of the girls.

Her tits need to be increased

Attached: ff26281de94b11f1f584cc3792c3a6d5.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

>tfw I like her look

It's okay zoomer. You don't know any better. This is why us boomers are trying to help you.

Attached: 1234123432134.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

where are proofs

Imperfections are what make girls look realistic

>Eva looks good in the new engine
>Trish looks like a crackhead

How does this even fucking work

And girls who are beautiful are realistic too, you fucking retard. What you are confusing realistic with is "common". Trish is a fucking demon as well, you goy cattle fuck.

That nose is anything but realistic.

Trish is just Trash. A cheap copy.

looks like thats an issue with retarded facial expressions more than the face itself

same results in the end though

hey, Claire is cute

Why are perfect faces considered unrealistic?

Attached: i2UvKXW.jpg (1080x1350, 177K)

Where are these mods?

>Make her a Basic bitch porcelan doll
Brava.typical normie npc,put big boobs too is already a blow up Doll anyway lol

usually the result of plastic surgery.

fuck off Goblina worshipper.

>hot established character should not suddenly become ugly goblins.
fixed that for you. you dumb faggot.

it's just insecure ugly fat retards that don't like beauty so they call it unrealistic.

Really not looking forward to this new era where we have to rely on modding every game just to get decent looking chicks in them.

Attached: 1316655530191.jpg (207x160, 6K)

Just buy enough microtransactions and it'll get fixed

Trish is a LITERAL sex demon temptress from hell who is supposed to be superhumanly beautiful and forever young. Making her look like some random over-the-hill slag is not just in poorn taste, it's flat out wrong.

stop objectifying women, incel.
They don't have to be perfect just for you.

go away fugly landwhale.

meth goes pretty well with dmc though

It looks fine, why are you people so autistic about faces.

You are ugly on the inside.

she kinda reminds me of a teacher i had in high school i had a crush on, she'd always wear pant suits with knee high black leather boots underneath that she'd zip and unzip all the time to rub her ankles while we worked - she was super nice, always commented on the cd's i had in my case when she'd flip through them, was going through a big RATM faze and she was like "yea! i love getting the rage out on my way to work" fuckkkkkkkkk i miss school and shit

>it looks fine herp derp XD
That is your opinion though and no one asked for it.

>npc
>defends the poor and lazy decision of a company

Eva looks good, it's very obvious that they found a good Eva model first and just threw the Trish costume on her instead of the other way around. Biggest issue is the hair and her personality leading to some off-putting expressions conveyed through the models ending up ugly.

>CD's
woah it's been a while since you've been to school huh 30yr old boomer?

Thnaks for (You)s lads

Attached: 61lXra%2BMA9L._SX425_.jpg (425x526, 35K)

yea dude, i turned 30 last december, i still go to shows and stuff, saw muse and 7 other bands the night before my b-day in NYC - there was this other teacher who really dug pearl jam, she taught english and i ended up going to a show with her a few years after i graduated and we did some stuff in her car on the way home

Attached: 20181206_233216_009.jpg (5312x2988, 2.51M)

nigger

>stop objectifying women
I don't have to objectify her. She's a game character. She's already an object by definition.

>They don't have to be perfect just for you.
They have to if they expect me to pay money to look at them.

god damn. we need way more of these mods and we will need way more in the furture...

What makes her look like a goblin? Honestly dude. She doesn't have green skin, and she isn't like 3 feet tall. Or do you mean le pol 56% goblino? She looks nothing like the Amerimutt meme.

DMC noob here. Have only beat DmC. If I beat DMC4 before V comes out is that sufficient? or do I need to play 1-3 as well?

The story in these games doesn't matter. If you really care look up the cutscenes on youtube, but the story is totally meaningless.

Eva looks good ?
She was hideous in the last trailer. Like, genuinely frightening.

ENOUGH!!!!

ZOOMERS ARE PEOPLE TOO!!!!!

playing DMC3 at least would be helpful in understanding who the fuck Vergil is and why he is such a big deal

Watching the cutscenes would do that for you.

It's a video game and not a bad one so, you know, playing it is a perfectly valid option.

What the hell is the world coming to?

You guys are misunderstanding me. I think DMC3/4 are great, but that user implied he wanted to know the story. If he just wants to know the story, it would be easier to watch cutscenes rather than play through the entire game if he really only cares about playing 5.

If he just wants to play 3/4, then he should.

FIX THIS

KYRIE FACEMODEL NUDES LEAK

/celine-farach/celine-farach-nude-photos-leaked

bruh

Attached: kyrie facemodel.webm (640x1136, 2.09M)

Wouldn't prefer it, you get less emotionally invested in the overall arching story that way. If you want to get into a story you should try to experience it fully . . . or yah just watch some guys youtube recap and move on.

>that waist to hip ratio

Attached: 1403932998743.png (219x222, 26K)

Resetera invading Yea Forums again ? Go away. Women have the right to be beautiful without being sexualized.

Why not make the men ugly as well?

MALE POWER FANTASY

>everything has to look like my perfect anime waifu
everything has to look like my perfect anime waifu

>evrything has to look like california mongrels

Attached: 1536536911227.png (637x510, 586K)

the mom is cuter somehow

Attached: eva.png (1352x693, 1.37M)