It's ogre

It's ogre.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 6.28.12 PM.png (1260x950, 810K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/cwohcZ1
twitter.com/freakler94/status/960174552402808832
youtube.com/watch?v=swZlwoy0HSs
youtube.com/watch?v=9cZ67R5tRfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait, it was still in production? Were they making like 100 a month or something?

Good riddance

At least it out lived the wii u...

Attached: 1551403272294.jpg (570x630, 187K)

i loved my vita!

Attached: 1539927885183.jpg (527x500, 75K)

Got 2. Good to go

That's what you think, but we're getting native res hacks for PSP games soon
imgur.com/a/cwohcZ1

This prospect has already been explored. You're still basically limited to the PSP specs so there's no point.

oh no................................ how will i ever play.......... ummmm...... uhhhhhhhhh...................................................... Persona 4 Golden ever again?

Now that it's finished, what was its best game? Which one did you enjoy playing the most on it? It doesn't have to be exclusive. Pic related for me.

Attached: 08.jpg (960x544, 143K)

thefl0w himself is doing this. It's happening

>Still made Vitas up to 2019

Attached: 1551293620157.png (490x471, 128K)

I wish Vanillaware would remake Muramasa for the PS4 like they did with Odin Sphere Leifthrasir.
I would personally buy 10.000 copies.

>not considering jail-breaking the system and messing around with homebrew are what these handhelds are for

Attached: h is disgusted.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

Been meaning to buy Muramasa Rebirth. Liked what I played of the original on Wii, but the awful video output of that console makes it hard to go back to. Does it improve on the original at all?

That'd be nice. I'd also buy it on the Switch.

I just got back from my flight. I played Resident Evil 3 and FF Tactics on my vita. Much easier to do than a laptop or drain my phone battery.

Sweet dreams weaboo games machine.

It already happened and it already wasn't worth it. twitter.com/freakler94/status/960174552402808832

>Does it improve on the original at all?
Translation is better and some of the DLCs are actually pretty damn good. I'd say it's worth replaying it just for them alone. Spooky skeleton related (god tier boss fight imo)
youtube.com/watch?v=swZlwoy0HSs

now the price rises

>tfw hackers put more effort into the Vita than Sony
Seriously this shit is stupid easy, it's fucking incredible.
>install HENkaku
>install Homebrew Launcher
You now have access to nearly every hack worth downloading, still updated constantly
>download pkgj
Now you've got the entire PS1, PSP, and PS Vita libraries.
Download Adrenaline for PS1 and PSP games.

>Sony releases the best handheld before the switch.

>They completely refuse to support it in any way shape or form

Why did they make it in the first place?

It's like me building a house and then abandoning it.

In Japan it's been selling about 2,000 a week for 2 years now. The year before that was around 3,000 a week. So you're looking at under 350,000 were produced in the last 3 years. If you want to be nice and Include China then you can round that up to 500,000 since it was discontinued a while ago there, but after the discontinuation date the west had 3 years ago.
To put it into perspective, PS4 sales have just tailed off and they sold over 15 million last year. That's over 1 million a month. Vita has been selling so poorly that an optimistic and rounded up 3 years of Vita sales is right around the same as a pessimistic rounded down 2 weeks of PS4 sales.

not a big loss for gaming

>abhorrent memory card practices
>legit no gaems
>fucking AT&T for network ISP, youtube.com/watch?v=9cZ67R5tRfU
>tried to be a console experience when ps4 exists

almost xbone reveal levels of retardation

Tenchu shadows assassins and god of war