THIS IS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SERIOUS SAM...

THIS IS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SERIOUS SAM THREAD.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (1024x1024, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ7paV-nJNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cringe

AAAAA yourself.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (284x449, 106K)

Gonna hit this up after I'm done with Painkiller Black.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOURSELF!

Anyone's up for some coop? There's plenty of empty servers.

Attached: kleers.png (850x1100, 978K)

Planet Badass is gonna suck. Change my mind

Are You Serious?

They seem to be too ambitious with this project and there's nothing but radio silence from Croteam, but I'm still confident they will deliver, in one way or another.
I'm not worried about that pre-alpha footage considering how fucking ugly their games were in their early stages.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Its gonna get fucked by reviewers like SS3

Feels bad how Croteam continually mismanages this franchise.
What are you screaming for!? The pain hasn't even started yet!

Attached: Serious_Sam_Wallpaper_HD_5-ds1-1340x1340.jpg (1340x838, 175K)

Why is he holding the spinning part of the gun

I have a hard time believing that they'll pull off the whole thousands of enemies thing, sounds like some serious mumbo-jumbo

>those traps
Is Sam natty?

give me duel pistols back or give me death

cringe thread.

Reminder that SS2 is underrated despite being a complete visual and narrative mess.

Attached: Klawdovic.png (375x428, 88K)

cringe post above

cringe post above

He's so badass that he doesn't care.

Fuck you, I liked it

Attached: Serious Sam Next Encounter.jpg (1491x1000, 374K)

Only like five people on the planet has played it.
For real though how does it stack up with TFE & TSE?

imo better than SE and worst than FE

Never played it but looks like a mix between TSE and SS2, looking at the walkthrough. Very arcade even for SS levels.

It really is, takes a while until it gets good though

Play Bogus Detour. It's so underrated it's a shame

he fires from all barrels at the same time

Predator > Terminator minigun holding

Attached: predalien4.jpg (460x189, 33K)

this is the best level in the series
change my mind

Attached: 3_2_LandOfDamned_shot0002.jpg (1024x768, 135K)

Yes, yes user nice pick. HOWEVER.

Attached: Dunes.jpg (861x426, 30K)

The music is so good
youtube.com/watch?v=gJ7paV-nJNo

>tfw nobody bothered pirating it even when voksi shilled

Attached: 1551132739250.jpg (640x631, 113K)

what happened to SS3?

SS3 had a few problems
>too many closed indoors sections
>stun ennemies
>weapons that needed reloading
>too scarce ammo
(and yes I know you're not meant to be spamming cannonballs and rockets 24/7)
>sam was more of a retarded dudebro than a stoic dude with a gun

About it.

Do you wanna play some SS:TFE? I could start up a server

I didn't really like the first few levels in the city but once it got to the more open levels it got better, but I did hate how the AR needed to be reloaded

Serious Sam 2 sucked, Second Encounter is the best.

Attached: 1547347797423.jpg (210x212, 8K)

Some sections were erased, levels were divided and some dumb mechanics like lifes instead of load a game when you die.
There is no reason to play it when you can play the PC version.

What went wrong with SS2?

SS3 was a collection of poor choices, it wasn't THAT bad but is understable why the bad scores.
Starting for the design choices, it was a mix between chasing the current trend of Call of Duty/Battlefield desert warfare along with the scrapped Doom 4. See pic related for more info about that.

Then like other user said, poor enemy and level choices. Too many indoors closed sections, slow pacing, enemies that works against its enviroment, like limiting your movement. Realoading for me was a minor issue, but still is a thing.
Serious Sam 3 tried to be too serious.

Attached: nEUCnmP.jpg (1357x3061, 637K)

Take Two happened. Since they partnered with Croteam they wanted their games to be more consumer-friendly, more inclusive for more ages, hence why all the wackiness, and all that overall cartoony chaotic design.

it was my first sam and its the real sam 2 as far as im concerned. great game.

I WILL DEFEND SS3

SS3 has an excuse for not being as good as the previous SS titles.
When nu-DOOM was pitched to developers, Croteam was one of the developers that responded to the call and made a prototype for ID/Bethesda.
Bethesda was happy with the results but ended up turning down Croteam due to eventual communication trouble since the latter is Europe based and mostly speaks Croatian.
So Serious Sam 3 wasn't meant to be Serious Sam 3 at first. It was meant to be nu-DOOM. So it suffers from some bad development decisions but I think this is due to the fact they had to rush it slightly and because the developers were still working with some DOOM ideas in mind.
It's not a bad game, it's just not a good serious sam game. In my opinion.

Funny how The Talos Principle started because developers were dicking around with puzzle pieces for SS3. It's like they base all their new games on prototypes of other games, personally I won't complain.

>tfw you beat the final level of SS3 for the first time

Attached: 2015-07-09_00001.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

But that has a foregrip. The pic one clearly doesn't

>he hasn't replayed SS3 through Fusion with the BFE Enhanced mod

Get serious you ninnies. I bet you sissies don't even play on coin-op.

Attached: 1452744758996.png (730x791, 747K)

SS3 is my favorite of the games and the guardian of time is the single best level in the franchise.

AND THAT'S HOW WE DO IT ON PLANET EARTH YOU OVERGROWN SPACE COCKROACH

Attached: 1543351075416.jpg (1078x1348, 198K)

Someone has the webms from the tweets they made for Champions League? Or World Tournament, I can't remenber.

Was my first Serious Sam game that got me into the series. Looking back on it, its not bad, there are things that could have been better. Do bare in mind it was make by Climax and not Croteam. So be prepared for some odd ememy placement and such. If you do wanna try it, hunt down the Game Cube copy as it runs better and smoother. There is a youtube video goes into more depth .

The joke here Sam was always a retarded dudebro

>Playing enemy spam and forcefield fest

No thanks

Are you serious?