DMC Hype Thread

Get in here lads!

Attached: 1551473528314.gif (814x1554, 3.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/haydencd/status/1100900587216883712
youtube.com/watch?v=OtSGboNK3-E
youtube.com/watch?v=yqPLswCvU_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=QHCg8mHzuz0
youtube.com/watch?v=qivKjZ0jgik
youtube.com/watch?v=PglBBOT8wIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=51Qcw2VUX4w
youtube.com/watch?v=lCNtfxm3rd0
youtu.be/-yc6hQWEGFw
youtu.be/QpjZmuJ-Thk
youtu.be/waHHwpvEJ8U
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/241018-devil-may-cry-5/77525515
youtu.be/O5I3XV7rv1Y
strawpoll.me/17527119
youtu.be/lcvw1E0Mcac
youtube.com/watch?v=RwW5ouOZjkI
steamcommunity.com/id/smoothzom
youtube.com/watch?v=A43Nl5vbXGc
vocaroo.com/i/s12jNVYihZUM
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/241018-devil-may-cry-5/77526277
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bang bang xdD

somebody should buy me DMCV

you cannot leak me
i am omega

Attached: dad.gif (420x420, 2.97M)

OH NONONONONONO DMCBROS?

twitter.com/haydencd/status/1100900587216883712

Attached: 1542362513118.jpg (680x680, 32K)

Attached: 1549102350109.gif (500x281, 499K)

Attached: DmC.jpg (700x700, 187K)

Try getting a job

Who?

this will definitely be a fun review full of salt, kek.

so... when does the raffle comes to a end?

Attached: 1405273504839.jpg (396x340, 26K)

V is Mundus trying to stop Vergil from ressuraction
screencap this

Attached: You Showed Up.jpg (1366x768, 569K)

Did that vergil in the background of the mission screen get debunked? I've been off the internet for a couple hours

Will Dante and Lady finally get together in this one? I've heard speculation.

Attached: 1234241.jpg (500x600, 54K)

AHEM

Attached: KHDMCcomic.png (1273x1305, 79K)

i can't wait till this game ends up being a massive disappointment and you guys will all pretend you didn't massively hype it up

>452880695
W-WAAA STOP HAVING FUN!!

no way fag

Attached: Dante vs C Angelo.webm (720x360, 2.43M)

>he thinks we haven't played the demo and already know we love it
based el retardando

Why is Lady's outfit so sexual in DMC 4. It's so out of place considering the series has never really given a shit about sex appeal

SHOW ME YOUR MOTIVATION AND REPLY TO THIS BLESSED POST

Attached: wwAd2rl.gif (624x335, 2.55M)

I can't wait for the game to be great and all you nu-Yea Forums posters will be seething and make hate threads to continue your reddit tier shitposting

hai, wer bizza :DDd

>bottom is literally 80s tmnt
Try again, shredhead.

Reposting this from last thread since no one replied.
To all the anons who can guard fly: can anyone tell what am I doing wrong here? Why am I so low for the 3rd loop?

Attached: gfpractice.webm (640x400, 2.89M)

DMC fags pretend that le pizza wahoo man has a deep story even though it has no story and the dialogue is utter shit

>I'll stir up an argument between the fanbases if I post it AGAIN

I bought every game in both series. Still a fan of both. Anti-hypefags feel free to fuck off ant time.

good thing we've had multiple demos that give us ample opportunity to know if it will be good or not.

it will be

Classic Barry

we'll finally understand how your parents must feel

Attached: 976f81511cdef18d77363110e9668abf.jpg (450x600, 123K)

>the series has never given a shit about sex appeal
>Trish is never seen wearing anything other than a corset and tight leather pants
>We see both Lady and Trish naked in DMC5

yeah, but it's fun
can't help but cringe at KH so your opinion is pretty much irrelevant to me

I know nothing of devil may cry and I already like it more than kingdom hearts thanks to this infograph.

Wait what?

I guess its already over for the cozy threads when its release time the bandwagon anti shitposters are going to be here just starting shit.

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 19K)

>Trish is never seen wearing anything other than a corset and tight leather pants
Her corset covers up pretty much everything and she didn't even have jiggle. It's more of a leather shirt then anything.
Isn't that just Trish?

Can Trish hit you with lightning when you titfuck her? Asking for friend

because shes getting older and insecure about her body

>buying DMC5 with a dante theme written for Donte
The devs dont care, neither should you.

Attached: Dt_PQsgUcAEKnEH.jpg (853x938, 107K)

Lady and Trish got captured and put inside demons as a battery. Clothes come off.

>S E E T H I N G
go back to your nintendie threads

BASED. Fuck Devil May Cringe

Attached: Key Cute.png (327x364, 134K)

The hell does that have to do with nintendo?

Hello barry

user you're wasting your time
everyone here is already overhyped for dmc, no turning back and it's pointless to fight it
go bully some waifu fags or something

In DMC4 Trish's tits jiggled with every step in cutscenes dude.

So, I've been thinking, and I don't know if anyone remembers Spiderfag, but does anyone think that maybe the antiDMC posters (especially Spiderfag) are just bootyblasted over getting styled on by Dante and Vergil players back in the MvC3 days? I will admit, getting caught in thier endless combos was pretty obnoxious, and if I hadn't already been a DMC fan, I probably would have come out of it hating DMC too.

Attached: asdfgadhgadsfg.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Only trish

Link to video?

Thats my point. Only DMC4 cranked up the sex appeal for no reason

trish is a thing
but not sure if you can use Lady as a battery in the first place

Her tits jiggle in 5 too though.

the maker of this (aka Barry) was so sad his shitpost was ignored that he had to make a new thread

The guy giving away a steam copy?
8 hours I believe

I doubt it. These kinds of dedicated autists always let their motivations slip somehow, look at how easily it was to figure out XV-kun and Spiderfag in the first place? If their butthurt stemmed from MvC, we'd know it by now. Those two in particular have been very consistent, for XV-kun it always went back to XV and trying to turn people against each other, and Spiderfag basically stopped existing about a month after release when everyone else forgot about the game.

Attached: Dante TGS.webm (900x506, 2.42M)

I know it leaks in terms of quality, since it is my first attempt at it, but hey, let's keep the hype!
>youtube.com/watch?v=OtSGboNK3-E

Attached: leak screencap.jpg (5092x5636, 3.43M)

That thread is older then the post though???

Don't mean to hate on KHfags but god damn how the fuck can people take this game seriously? Legit can't imagine 20+ year olds playing this

DMC3 with style switch mod = DMC4SE> DMC4 = DMC3SE >DmCDefinitive>DMC1>DmC>DMC2.

As I thought, in order for it to be readable, you must click it and then open in new tab. Next time I will try to do better.

kek is that exact same thread again
whoever is doing it has been doing it for a while

sent :)

I think Spiderfag was a legit manchild who just got terminally asshurt over some kind of power level debate with the lads during recess

> the series has never really given a shit about sex appeal

Attached: dmc4.jpg (2724x764, 242K)

Let's finally settle this. Who is stronger? Who is cooler? Who is most attractive?

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (582x1000, 146K)

we're already on a video game board. but thank you!

Dante
Nero
Dante

Vergil

yes, except that i'd place DMC1 > DmCD

Why can't Nero use Devil Trigger if he's a descendant of Sparda?

>Not wanting to team up with Jack Sparrow and Goofy to go beat the shit out of Ursula the sea witch just for the pure fuck of it all
Only reason I've yet to try KH is because I've seen nothing to convince me the gameplay is any good.

>style switch in 3
Pleb

>Her corset covers up pretty much everything
>It's more of a leather shirt then anything
i don´t know what shirts you use to be fair

Attached: trish dmc1.jpg (1500x844, 160K)

Isn't Nero canonically stronger than Dante? Dante had a hard time handling his raw strength in the opening dmc4 cutscene.

stronger - Dante
cooler - depends on preference, Nero is pretty cool desu
most attractive - gonna give this one to Dante because I like older men and he aged like fine wine

Attached: 1530309278848.png (1024x720, 623K)

I'm not sure if anyone actualy takes them seriously. Of cours there are ultra autists, but they are a vocal minority. Most KH games have good/good enough gameplay and are nice to look at. Though putting them together with DMC/Bayo/Ninja Gaiden as some great action game is legit retarded.

I can't tell if you people are just continuing a joke or are honestly retarded.

This isn't real is it?

Attached: 1550771204476.jpg (2709x2833, 549K)

He hasn't unlocked it yet. Dante's was brought out of him through his near death experience with Vergil.

Dante
Dante
Dante

He's a mutt.
Like 25% demon.

What did I say wrong?

but it makes the game even more fun
after so much DMC4 i honestly can't go back to 3 without style switching

Dante/Vergil
Nero/Vergil
Dante/Vergil

it absolutely is
And Mickey just stands there awkwardly for a few seconds as it slowly zooms in

Attached: DtD.jpg (990x659, 47K)

In terms of raw power yes.

Dante, dante, 4 nero was trapable with the right mindset but now he's too manish and in that aspect he loses to chad dante

Nope, as proven during their second fight. Nero literally says Dante's been playing him from the beginning. Plus Dante never once Dt's fighting Nero, but Nero DT'd against Dante and still lost.

Wasn't Dante just fucking with Nero? Pretty sure he knows that he's Virgils kid, and he didn't want to kill him

>it's not a joke
youtube.com/watch?v=yqPLswCvU_Q

Attached: 1325295198001.jpg (429x410, 26K)

>taking KH seriously
Are you retarded? No one takes it seriously. Most of us played it just to see some of our favorite FF characters in an action game

The gameplay varies from bleh at worst to pretty fun at best. Plus it's fun to actually watch the mess of a plot try to make sense of itself and fail, frequently. It's like watching two clown cars slam into each other.

Dante didn't have any trouble dealing with Nero's 'raw strength', he was toying with him the entire time and when Nero was exhausted and thought he'd killed Dante, Dante pulls Rebellion out of his chest and laughs it off before jumping a hundred foot in the air. The entire second half of the game is Dante laughing while shrugging off stuff Nero had trouble with.

Nero (could) have more raw power since he's a bit more demon thanks to that arm of his (at least in 4) but he has no technique, or if he has one is really bad, he uses all his upper body to swing the sword around (probably making up for the fact that he uses that massive hunk of metal with a single hand) with no real thought of momentum or self care.
Dante can be flashy but it's because he knows what he's doing with most of his devil arms. he has proper technique and whatnot (at least when compared to nero)

The only scene that slightly implies Nero's Devil Bringers physical might might be stronger then Dante is that Dante clearly is mildly struggling to hold him as Nero puts everything he has to pull away from Dante

However Dante is playing around and not in Devil Trigger so like it doesn't say much

What makes Dante so strong anyways?

Combination of demon blood, a human heart, training from Sparda, and spending his entire life fighting the strongest demons around.

motivation but unironically

you mean stand around doing in nothing Lost Bastille while Sora has to travel around to solve the problem
the only ones who didn't get the short stick were cloud and sephiroth

He's got something that demons don't

purity

Recognition of and strong use of his human heritage, plus fucktons of combat experience. Also it's like Dragon Ball, sex makes you weaker.
>Sparda has a kid: Vanishes forever, loses his family.
>Vergil has a kid: Dies a year later, becomes Mundus' bitch.
>Nero bangs Kyrie: Loses an arm, becomes deadweight.
>Dante can't convince anyone to fuck him, literally the strongest character in the setting.

Attached: fwQuKVe.png (1645x1204, 321K)

dante is 1/2 demon and nero is 1/4 demon

In the rematch later on Dante literally fucking plays him without trying. Even overpowers him with one hand.

Attached: 1551391501857.jpg (720x960, 81K)

Thoughts on Nero's redesign?

Attached: 48de2beb1059a61e5ee709749fef4eb7.gif (540x300, 2.7M)

Fags like you said the same thing about god of war and look at it now best game of 2018 and it got hundreds of awards

Why would Sparda choose to love a human mortal? If he hadn't, would demons inevitably destroy the world since Dante and Virgil wouldn't be able to stop them?

You're playing at 120 fps. Turn it down to 60 because a lot of tech gets fucky at higher frame rates.

I definitely prefer it to 4. He reminds me a lot of vergil. Not that I dislike 4nero.

Don't you love human pussy user ? Sparda knows what's best

Then why aren't the 0/1 demons aka the humans kicking serious demon ass?
It's the blood of Sparda, don't fool yourself. Everyone creams themselves over Sparda.

Limit it to 60fps.
Going to high can make some stuff a little jankey.

One tries to be deep and fails while the other tries to be campy and excels while also having some flashes of great storytelling

because they need some humanity to be stronger

if it's sparda's blood, nero still has less than dante

So what wresting move do you think Nero is going to use on Vergil? Or is he just going to fling him around like a ragdoll?

Its fantastic.

SUPLEX

mating press

post your steam account and I'll gift you it

posting the giveaway again. results will be at around 9pm central standard time. If you already entered you don't need to post again

to enter post:
>link to your steam profile
>your favorite weapon in the series
>who is your favorite girl in the series?
>and finally, what are you most hyped for in dmc5?

Attached: 1551446455461.jpg (700x793, 77K)

What is it with blue checkmarks on twitter hating DMC fans so much?

FUCK

Probably a lariat.

it's the mark of the onions

Vergil
Vergil
Vergil

if a female human gets preggers by a saiyan, wouldn't her uterus just explode once the baby starts kicking inside?

retardation

Is it true that Dante has never lost a fight with a demon? And that he never fights anyone weaker than himself (besides weak demons).

casuals

Attached: gjx1b.jpg (620x445, 37K)

All KH has going for it is the disney characters and even that's not enough to justify a purchase of 3. 3 is seriously a bad game through and through.

>Is it true that Dante has never lost a fight with a demon?
Vergil kicks his ass in DMC3.

How the fuck do you deal with Dante's second boss fight in 4? I beat him, but only barely and I was just mashing like a madman out of panic.

It's pretty much just that Scalebound guy. Then again people were calling him notNero when this game was revealed.

Attached: drew.jpg (1280x720, 248K)

But KH is literally cringe the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=QHCg8mHzuz0
based

Thanks lad. Giving your suggestions a try, will report back if I ever got it.

Can anyone explain why I can't consistently do moves with Nevan? The game tells me to go into tune up and then move the left thumbstick to the left but all it does it move dante and break tune up.

What am I doing wrong?

Makes him look like his own character instead of discount Dante. Plus he resembles his father much more

>isn't Nero stronger than Dante
you shouldn't post in these threads if 4 is the only game you played
Dante could kill Nero with a single finger, blindfolded, in a wheelchair

>slowly walks toward you and royalguards
nothing personal deadweight

Attached: d180c2349d7462521cac0c7c57c1bbda.png (573x933, 338K)

KH always has this lingering problem with the camera. It always lingers on for too long so it feels like characters don't understand what the fuck they're talking about. KH1 didn't have this issue.

The only thing you're doing wrong is using anything but Rebellion/Cerberus

pretty much a perfect fusion of Nero and Donte taking best of both designs

>he's back at it again
Do you not know when to give up, Barry? Take a hint and fuck off.

Stand above the bed and buster grab him when he tries to jump up

>implying nevan is bad

Lmao, casual.

i hope we get a Noctis Blanco costume
or at least a pc mod since RE2Re can be moded

Attached: Noctis Blanco.png (3840x2160, 3.58M)

>452880695
shit bait

Attached: 2019 memes.png (749x744, 1.32M)

Attached: f0033216.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

Because he didn't want to hurt his own brother. Sorry, but Dante would crush Virgil if he really wanted too.

"casual"
back to ledit, nigger
you forgot to tell me to git gud XD

Nice dobson comic

But 4 clearly shows that Dante is way stronger than him

Lady is gonna be used as a sacrifice like her mom, but my dollar on it. She would die instantly if she were used a s a battery.

>Dante never lost against a demon
>But he literally did
>T-THAT DOESN'T COUNT
Shut up, retard

b-but Nero punchy Dante!
Dante pants!
b-but!

royal guard is some of the most bullshit ability in videogames, not only you can negate ALL damage you also build up a meter by doing so to unleash it as one "fuck your shit" type attack
here some ivan blocks savior attacks youtube.com/watch?v=qivKjZ0jgik

Guys, I liked dmc1, dmc3 and dmc 4, played it multiple times, never played dmc2 and that reboot. Today I played demo for dmc5 and it sucked, could not even force myself to finish it. Am I getting too old for this?

I'm so fucking glad this game is going to be using the REengine. That engine is godlike and the perfect successor to MTframework. Hopefully we get good mod support

Attached: 1551411007807.png (800x600, 373K)

but dob hates fun too

Attached: file.png (317x750, 402K)

Don't be mean to me ok

Is that a regular tactic? Because if I can, I want to fight him the right way, if there is any.

>yfw Silver Bullet on the OST is Nero's boss theme
>you fight him when he has DT and Devil Bringer back

Attached: M9mQmk1.png (712x810, 384K)

Marisa a cute, CUTE!!!

Attached: f5a (1).png (850x786, 447K)

You just have poor taste and might actually be retarded. No biggie

I love Majin Form

Attached: 1551392663484.png (1045x529, 1.46M)

kek

Attached: kek cuck.jpg (480x360, 16K)

How do you guys feel about no alternate costumes? Alternate costumes are literally one of the best things about DMC since DMC3. They were even exciting to have in DmC.

I have to say they did a really good job with the mocap faces. The best I've seen any game do so far.

Cringe

Why don't Dante and Vergil just stay in their demon forms?

Because they are momma's boys and their momma was a hooman.

Sounds nothing like what that turd dino listens to. It's def got that DMC vibe sound to it, it's just the vocals were a little to rough and there fixed it to where its nor an issue anymore.

Yeah, and I wouldn't like DMC either if one of the main characters was Mickey Mouse dressed like a fucking Bleach character.

Attached: 1538434531877.jpg (550x594, 113K)

I finally got an actual controller this time and not some generic bs, got a PS4 controller and my god the difference is massive, i can actually do Caliburs and Shuffles perfectly, feels really good to play now too. I am ready for DMC5!

KHfag here. I take it fairly seriously, but there have been a fair number of times where I can't take it seriously at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=51Qcw2VUX4w
youtube.com/watch?v=lCNtfxm3rd0
The "Say fellas, did somebody mention the Door to Darkness?" scene is just the tip of the iceberg.

Attached: kh2 potc.jpg (474x267, 116K)

the psn version already has an additional patch. when someone gets the game, please show an image of the update changelogs
this is very important
yes all region versions are on 1.01. 1.00 may hold something important

Attached: file.png (554x104, 8K)

Drains energy I think. It's taxing on them and I think Dante just prefers being human more than he does demon.

Aside from gameplay reasons?
Dante straight up chooses not to because he has a heart.
Vergil? He sure as hell wasn't strong enough to maintain it in the 3 days. In 5, maybe he's taken the humanity pill.

>being this mad cuz bad

Lmao, git gud.

>In 5, maybe he's taken the humanity pill.

Yeah, after consuming blood of every human in Redgrave city

No one should take Kingdom Hearts seriously. It's just more over-the-top action with a silly plot that you just kind of bare. DMC fans should be used to this. We're talking about a game where a teenage boy...

>fights the Greek god of death on his home turf and wins
>bests a grown man with a shotgun astride a giant lizard
>bests a djinni in close combat
>crushes the boogie man
>overcomes the powers of hell
>goes inside a computer and beats it into working order with his sword
>slays a dragon
>beats three pirate captains at swashbuckling
>challenges the leader of the Huns to a test of strength and wins
>cuts down a city

no, the game is just shit

don't @ me you nigger monkey

I think V is still cracked in that scene.

what are the chances Dante actually goes nuts, gets locked in his demon form, and loses his humanity, even temporarily

Still getting the same results, unfortunately. I must be doing something wrong here since I still can't pull the 3rd loop off.

Attached: 60fps.webm (640x400, 2.39M)

>couldnt force yourself to finish a demo that takes 15~ minutes in average to beat, maybe even less

Here is your (you)

Attached: 200% motivated.jpg (336x506, 26K)

Retard.
Dante loses in the first fight because he is not strong enough
They tie in the second fight when Arkham interferes, equal in strength
He wins in the third fight were he is stronger than Vergil and even taunts him about it in the cutscenes

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1549094974103.jpg (960x492, 56K)

I really like V so far and I can tell I'm going to like him even more. I hope he doesn't die.

We barely knew him and they take him away...

Attached: 1545683198648.png (720x787, 263K)

BING BING WAHOO
*1 UP*
YAAAAAY

>452888675
thanks for the image so i know what to add to my filters

DANTE, FOR SPARDA'S SAKE, FUCK LUCIA!

Attached: 20190228_212427.png (475x171, 100K)

Does anyone have the onions webm

Personally, I don't understand how you can play and like 3 and 4 and then think 5 sucks

Dante, I beg of you

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (233x79, 44K)

Oh right, unless you're behind 7 layers of irony, it's "cringe" to be hyped for something.
Fuck off, zoom-zoom.

Maybe I've played too much Kingdom Hearts, but what is it about this scene in particular that bothers people? This is standard fair for the series. There are far more cringeworthy scenes than this, so why is this one a meme all of a sudden?

Anyone who posts wojak edits should be hanged.

Attached: nap.png (680x453, 82K)

OK, so I only ever play DMC2, but I will play this game because I like the type of games like bayo or MGR. As we speak I am downloading the PS2 emu to start from 1. Anything I should know while waiting for the download to finish? I already know that I am going to get a lot of C or whatever the stone award is

GET LITTY MOUSEFAGS
L I T T Y

I'm still not ever how pants shittingly retarded Lady's outfit looks

OK
played DMC at launch, blew my brain, now every [good] action game is based on it
played DMC3, had the same reaction as everybody else: this is the pinnacle
DMC4: good, but eh overall, as i think everybody can agree with me
don't talk about the others
told myself i wasn't going to buy DMCV
now, a week out, i am teetering. i don't want to be disappointed. i didn't play the demo nor watch any of the gameplay.
DMC games to me are this sweet amalgamation of single player adventure & super quick-to-finish arcade style games. i don't want to spent full price and be disappointed.
basically, what i'm saying is, this needs to be the BEST game in the series in order for my to justify full price.
i am asking you honestly: is it?
is DMCV the best game in the series?
i'm not a hardcore combo style nerd. but i love the games. what should i do?

Gee, I wonder why does a Daddy Issues : The Character dress like a slut

You hit triangle and the direction at the same time, not hit triangle while already moving the stick.

dont bother emulating, HD collection is on steam, you can pirate it if you dont want to pay Capcom

>too retarded to troll DMC fans
>have to try and falseflag to pit them against KH
Barry, you poor autistic retard.

>dante and vergil become one entity and destroy mundus
would you be _mad_?

Attached: sons of sparda.png (720x540, 772K)

> he has to fight his brother who has taken the wrong path in life

says who?

Attached: file.png (758x549, 664K)

you should choke on my dick, nigger

I don't get it either. I have a theory that scene gets shitposted about because of non-fans who haven't dipped their toes into the water.

This looks fucking amazing

Yes

my least favorite part about royalguard is all the continuous damage attacks where you basically can't really do anything other than memorize the timing of the damage ticks with no real indicator.

I'm still not ever how ball drainingly sexy Lady's outfit looks

youtu.be/-yc6hQWEGFw
>SPARDAAAAAA

Attached: rent free for 2000 years.png (780x874, 76K)

It most likely will be.

>

Attached: 1549999612257.jpg (785x731, 101K)

what even is royalguard?
Everything else is firearm/swords mastery, and dodging.
So what the fuck is royalguard then?
No other demon can block shit, absorb energy and return it.

i want to bully goliath over and over just to listen to this

youtu.be/QpjZmuJ-Thk

Attached: 1535833314114.gif (354x286, 60K)

But Dante can because he's the most based demon and Royal Guard is the based style made for the ones who are based

>tfw got my tax refund today and used it to get the digital deluxe edition
I'm fucking ready. First time I've ever paid more than $60 for a game not counting DLC.

No uploads of redone Subhuman yet?

Try not posting a cutscene next time nigger

real important question: when you pause does the music stop?

youtu.be/waHHwpvEJ8U
the closest we have, its all the HD parts weve gotten mixed together. no official release yet tho

>selected DMC5 from the AMD reward for buying a gpu
What am I in for lads? I only played DMC4 and a bit of DMC3.

Looks pretty slow, I thought this game was supposed to be fast.

Energy manipulation

Dante is channeling the magic that makes demons more resilient in an active way. It's why bosses get to have big health bars and Dante doesn't. If he just used the magic all the time by using it in a passive way, he would have a big health bar too, but he wouldn't be able to negate damage; it's like channeling all his demonic toughness into his arms.

An amazing game

It keeps playing in the demo at least

Is Legacy supposed to be the finale song?
Disappointed.
Shall never surrender was way better.

Can't wait to see how much Itsuno learned from playing DmC. Tameem must be very proud to see DMCV take so much influence from his work.

Attached: 1477379349722.jpg (540x593, 66K)

LDK in DMC4 is a good idea but i feel they went wayy too fucking overboard with the amount of enemies on screen which forces to abuse DT Stinger and other sources of piercing AOE damage

Attached: 1530757655537.jpg (600x600, 40K)

>No other demon can block shit
Literally everything in DMC3 can block you.

we've only heard 2 minutes of it or less. hopefully this is just the slow part like how shall never surrender has its own soft part

I really want V survive and be his own character, fuck

Attached: Vcrimson.jpg (955x1280, 349K)

Yes, but if raw muscle is all it took Dante would've lost to a lot of other enemies. I think even Trish has more physical than Dante but it's his skill, experience and talent that give him the edge.

I'm talking about the soft part retard, 2nd half of shall never surrender was the best piece of music DMC ever had

If you're a DMC fan then the game looks extremely extremely promising.

yfw legacy plays as dante sacrifices himself and he thinks of his mother

Attached: dante....png (467x554, 468K)

Not without Vergil playable. It's still incomplete.

YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU WERE BORN
USELESS AND HUMAN
I WILL GIVE YOU
DESPAIR
AND
DEATH

I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT THESE WORDS GET ME SO FUCKING HYPED

Attached: 1528675652145.jpg (300x340, 20K)

I think that DMC5 is going to be the best game in the series for people who aren't super into crazy combo stuff. There's enough crazy deep stuff to please combo fans and enough easy to use, fun stuff to please more casual players. I would definitely say it's worth a buy.

If he is indeed reborn Mundus turned good for some reason and Vergil's motivation is indeed to gain power to destroy Hell and kill Mundus to exact revenge for Eve then he will probably survive if not become the reason for the final conflict between Vergil and other main characters.

DMC1, 3 and 4 didn't have Vergil playable at release
And hell, if that leak wasn't a photoshop then there might actually be a chance he is. We wont know until release

So Vergil is the final antagonist and Dante is still alive when he comes to his senses. If Dante, does die it will be at Vergil's hand.

kek

>Vergil
>antagonist

Attached: dante and in the truck.jpg (2980x1657, 305K)

>and then Trish saves his life
>because the song is not about Dante's legacy
>it's about Eva's
>and Dante decides to name his new sword Eva

feels weird seeing CCC as the best ranking

user. I have a powerful need.

Poor V is actually the antagonist, they make us feel bad for him bad for almost dying and then redeem Vergil

>posts a scene from DMC4, the same game Lady's really sexy outfit is from
thanks for proving his point I guess? I think what that user is trying to say is that prior to 4 DMC was never that heavy on fanservice. There are some things like Nevan but I mean mainly for the main girls. The girls were attractive and there was some sex appeal - Trish was always meant to be the dark sexy femme fatale type for example. But I think Lady's outfit in 5 fits her character more than it did in 4. The only thing I don't really like is the white jacket, it'd be nicer if it was darker like in her alt costume.

Attached: lady_concept.jpg (1523x1080, 501K)

>Implying V isn't part of Vergil like every single leak has hinted at

wait what am i looking at here

I think i made the same face Max did at this part too

Attached: 70adc56486bad49c9e5332d7076b787b.png (779x441, 685K)

Thats even worst user, they introduce this lovable dork, only to take him away in the same game, i prefered him dead to motivate Nero and Dante

seriously go to /vg/ this series is absolute trash and no one fucking cares.

could you do this?

Attached: uncle dante pizza for years.jpg (817x659, 167K)

I care

>Part of Trish's arc is being her own person and not just a copy of Dante's mother
>Trish sacrifices herself for him in 5
>Dante names his sword after his mother instead of her anyways
based Dante

Attached: TRASH.jpg (1024x808, 79K)

Me too but I'm not going to get my hopes up.
>Tfw they play up introducing a new combat style to the genre only to take it away

Attached: 1548371340915.jpg (1100x1152, 389K)

Still no leaks huh

Attached: me.png (1813x1070, 1.39M)

>There is actually no V playable character
>Everything we've seen so far has been a set up
>V isn't playable and the mission labelled as "V" are actually replayed Vergil missions
Is this the MGS2 of our generation?

Attached: 1550037841655.jpg (600x600, 123K)

is this dante and vergil chilling in the dmc van?

user...

Did I miss something? Except vergil getting confirmed (like we all didn't know that already) I've seen nothing

Then tell that to the Mortal Kombat threads too.

Attached: 1538384423108.jpg (249x237, 8K)

This over here tell us he gets redeem and V is no longer there

So, leakers, is the new Subhuman good?

thanks anons, that's cool even if I want more
I can't fucking wait for this game

Attached: asdasdasdasd.png (573x767, 624K)

MUH

THIS WEEK IS GONNA TAKE SO FUCKING LONG TO PASS FUUUUUUUUUCK

Does Patty even get a screen time?

It's just weird how the camera lingers on him and his general ominous appearance combined with the conversation topic just makes the clip look hilarious.

Still surprised we haven't seen a leak of Nero's Devil Trigger yet.
Wings seems cool, but I still think that's just the prelude to a full body transformation.

I'm suprised Dante hasn't asked Trish to dress more modestly. Why isn't he bothered seeing his mother in a corset every day?

Nah this can't be real

No, her and Lucia are gallery entry only. No models.

early copies in nyc anyone?

Can someone check the timestamps of OP post here - gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/241018-devil-may-cry-5/77525515
and on the Yea Forums post of original leak Vergil screen? Reddit claims gamefaqs had the original topic with this image and the OP there doesn't panic or seem afraid of NDA. Things are getting interesting to say the least

Attached: image.jpg (240x240, 13K)

Dante literally carries a bare naked Trish at one point after saving her.

I'M SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING BUYING A PS4 JUST TO PLAY THIS GAME

SOMEONE TELL ME HOW SHIT OF AN IDEA THIS IS

>Vergil chilling in the Van with dante

WHAT
HOW
I DON'T
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
MY BABY BOY IS BACK
HE'S CHILL ENOUGH WITH DANTE TO JUST SIT THERE READING AND SHIT I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT

BRUH

that post was 10 minutes before it was posted here
that's interesting

Guys, seriously, I have never been so afraid of dying in my life up until now. I don't wanna die without ever getting the chance to play this game. I'm too fucking scared.

do it

wait actually it might be a timezone thing
i'm not positive, someone else check

DMCV GOTY 2019 when?

The stuffed animal is V

Me too, user.
But just getting a console just for A GAME is ridiculous.

Oh boy. Very interesting indeed. Though if this guy isn't worried, then perhaps it is shooped and the other guy panicked because it was just too unbelievable to have Vergil in the van? He obviously wanted to avoid any major story stuff so people wouldn't call him out on being a fake.

It was GOTY back 9 months ago, did you miss it?

Just get it for PC

Here a simple plan to FUCK OVER HIS AI. DO this and it fucks him IN ALL difficulties.

If you really just want to go past him, do this.

2 Shots and I mean 2 shots. You can do more but why bother. Then Snatch then FINALLY buster his ass. Buster does the most damage.

If you doing a sequence? Just mash B or time it perfectly. It doesn't matter.

Can i skip DMC2? im about to go through and play all of them

I have multiple games I want to get though.

it's shaping up to be the best one
my only complain is that grey seems to be the main color, or it might just be the stages we've seen
Nero is straight up better than 4, but we still gotta see his DT moves
Dante is getting a ton shit of weapons but no idea if his gameplay will top 4 shenanigans
V seems interesting, but not my thing
music is either hit or miss, but we're also getting the option to choose old battle themes

yes
Id say play 1,3,4 then go back and try out 2 so you can see what it's like, but no reason to confuse and or slog your way through it if you're new to the series

Fucking hope she's playable in the Special Edition.

FUCK that. Leave Ninja Theory to work on their original IPs. They're a fuckup company, but their efforts are for kino. Senua was a bad game, but it was so immersive that I enjoyed it anyway. I honestly think if CAPCOM hadn't interfered, DmC would've turned out more interesting as a game, even if the gameplay would've been even worse.

Let Thememe do his own thing.

V is hanging out with Nero and Nico up front.

If that is Shirrako's actaul gamefaqs account then the Yea Forums guy was stealing it. Shirrako always gets games before release, it's why he can spam part 1-50 on his channel in a single day and do all those easter egg videos. It also confirms that it definitely isn't Vergil shooped in too.

Attached: 1530314525271.jpg (558x600, 80K)

>vergil and dante will finally live like real bros
>dante will settle down with lady

BEST DMC
E
S
T

D
M
C

Attached: DMCouple.webm (914x504, 623K)

It has slow motion added to show the dodge and clash animations.

brothers finally reunited,i can die at peace now

Attached: 1550487831310.jpg (500x669, 37K)

it will be if tlou2 doesn't come out this year

It will be a nominated, but there is no chance in hell it will win against Smash or The Last of Us 2, journalists cream over those two a lot

THERE lS NO MOUNTAlN TO TALL TO OVERCOME
WE WlLL BE AS ONE
YOU WlLL RAlSE AGAlN
THlS
lS
YOUR
LEGACY

Attached: 1ba.png (680x382, 260K)

youtu.be/O5I3XV7rv1Y

Fucking shit boys. Vergil haters btfo once again. Vergil redemption back on. Can DMC be stopped?

prove it fucker

Attached: 1551370096795.gif (480x270, 3.15M)

Gamefaqs does local time and the post was made "4 hours ago," so at least half-past 2 PM EST. Same is on the imgur upload. The post on Yea Forums is and is at 2:17 PM EST.

How is Lucia brought up?

>YOU GUISE PHOTOSHOPPED BAAJIRU INSTEAD OF ME SO IT APPEARS LIKE I DIED DIDN'T YOU

Attached: owie.jpg (440x404, 10K)

Reposting this from another thread

Attached: 100 proof.jpg (2980x1657, 325K)

But what if we get a super good ending though with V becoming the replacement for Mundus while Vergil get's his redemption arc too?
Or would that be too much to ask for?

Is there any way to prove it's him though? He avoided the question when asked and it seems strange gamefaqs of all places is where he hangs out.

I like Shall Never Surrender, but
>the best piece of music DMC ever had
Varying tastes, I guess.

Attached: _.png (195x227, 13K)

lmao @ ur lyfe

Give me your twitter handle and I might just do it

You already won user, Vergil got redeem other people had character they loved too you know, my only hope is that it dosen't take 10 years to see him redeem like you guys

Attached: 551.jpg (474x522, 103K)

So, this is what they call a heartwarming family reunion eh?

Help me, guys. I just jumped headfirst in to Vergil on hard mode in dmc4 after not playing him for a couple years and I don't remember how to play defensively,l. All my movement abilities only seem to move me towards enemies and not away from them. What are my options?

>tfw if Vergil is playable in the last four missions there's a moderately good chance of a pre-boss shit-talk cutscene similar to DMC3 only with him as the lead instead
>Vergil's idea of shit-talking is an unholy fusion between Dante's sarcasm and Nero's blunt aggression and comes out like something the bad guy says to break the hero

COME ON

Attached: 1545171914573.jpg (512x456, 63K)

>Vergil was literally too MOTIVATED to die
Fucking amazing

Only retards would doubt it at this point. The image came from Shirrako, so now we know that Vergil and Dante are the strongest men on Earth.

strawpoll.me/17527119

Anyone else want to weigh in? Realfags were way ahead for a while, but fakefags are trying to stage a comeback.

Attached: 1551410237765.jpg (1288x1553, 535K)

>Wanting to keep away from the enemies you have to hit

Attached: 1530309541823.jpg (773x721, 139K)

>tfw literally the only thing I wanted out of 5 was Dante and Vergil reconciling and bantering like bros

Attached: 1550882092948.jpg (1200x1200, 1.58M)

dante beats vergil so hard it takes him 14 years to return to the franchise

>Vergil won't be in the game
>Vergil won't be part of the plot
>Vergil will be the villain
>Vergil will only show up as Urizen
>Vergil won't redeem himself
>Vergil will die
>Vergil won't be playable
*YOU ARE HERE*
>Vergil will be a reskin
>Vergil will only be playable in BP
>Vergil won't show in the sequels
>This will be the last DMC games anyway
>STOP BEING MOTIVATED!!!

Attached: 1550236406513.jpg (602x698, 44K)

>wanting to get hit
If Vergil has a block, I'd love to know what it is.

Damn it I really hoping we get playable Trish and Lady for this but its not looking likley

Attached: __lady_and_trish_devil_may_cry_4_and_etc_drawn_by_knhl__eb88c0e026634fa3d0e69a912b8a0571.jpg (600x690, 251K)

Dante takes literally nothing seriously in DMC4

>avoided
Really? People have already tried asking his youtube? Looking at the account on Gamefaqs, it was created 4 years after his youtube. So strange if that was the case. There also aren't a lot of posts by it. Just some stuff announcing his videos.

watch this
this is why we don't talk about dmc2
youtu.be/lcvw1E0Mcac
basically the guns are as strong as your sword, so no point to ever use melee
also enemies don't really fight back until high/DMD difficulty, but at that point you already suffered through the game

skip 2
play 1->3 special edition -> 4 special edition
alternatively
DMC collection and play 1 -> 3 -> 4SE

then DmC is a reboot that failed, it's optional but if you wanna try it make sure to play the re-release since they fixed a lot of problems

Attached: 35270089_1786797698065872_8960731449514786816_n.jpg (945x945, 59K)

>play defensively
Like nigga just just cut them nigga, hahahaha

>Dante, what are you reading?
>...I think you're a bit too young for this stuff.
>Right...
*Vergil 2 intensifies*

He can teleport backwards but only in DT
And I'm being completely serious

SIX MORE DAYS

Attached: 19.gif (160x160, 493K)

I hope we'll see Trish and Lady naked

In the thread people ask him if he's the real Shirrako and he dodges the questions.

I tried playing DMC 2 and it's so fucking boring. The guns are so fucking OP that it becomes a Resident Evil game

>Dante and Vergil will both lose their demonic powers and become fully human, thus ending the Sons of Sparda storyline

Cant wait for Dante and Vergil interact like total bros AAA

Cheer up, Bui.

Attached: raugh.jpg (800x600, 32K)

he knows he's in trouble

We've already seen Trish naked.
Lady is most likely trapped in a demon the same way lady was, so she'll be naked too.

Plus I think itsuno confirmed she'd be naked in an interview

Don't you mean "turns back into"?

Chance of best DT jobbing to Urizen are looking slim as we now know Dante and Vergil survive. How powerful is this lad? Will he retain his invincibility from DMC2? Will Vergil have his own Majin form?

Attached: Virgin.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

Lady will be used for a sacrifice, like her mom, not as a battery, she wouldn't survive it.

THERE IS NO MOUNTAIN
TOO TALL TO OVERCOME

Attached: 1549832960979.gif (512x288, 583K)

>tfw probably feeling carpal tunnel at the moment
I guess no DMC5 for me haha.
All so tiresome.

how mad would you be if their hair changes color at the end?

Lady was nonexistent as a character in DMC4.

How do I stop opening DMC videos?

Attached: Baki.jpg (400x221, 16K)

Yeah, suspicious. There would be no reason to dodge if he was the real deal. Though posting that shit, he might be trying to distance himself. He would have broke NDA with it.

Considering that his other posts don't really talk about anything and seem more like a shill for the channel. It's probably someone else trying to promote Shirrako. Picked up that pic and tried to use it as evidence and now is back peddling as people are following the trail.

Not mad at all, they would be still the same people.

someone asked if v was vergil and they said no

>missions can't be replayed with other characters
we see dante in nero's mission 1 though right?

>there is no reflections, the van is just in Nero's garage
>the lightning is too legit to be photoshoped
>also different angle as we saw in the trailer
>Shirrako leaked it

IT'S
FUCKING
REAL

Attached: y2MOwSY.jpg (2871x1091, 1.12M)

You've got a week user. Take a break from vidya, and remember to do light hand stretches. Keep your palm open so your nerves etc. aren't coiled.

i wonder if vergil will get his own majin form

perfect.

Attached: 1529038523631.png (274x385, 130K)

It's already confirmed from previewers that Lady was in Artemis.

>it becomes blonde because of eva

youtube.com/watch?v=RwW5ouOZjkI

Attached: Subhuman.jpg (1920x1080, 522K)

>you will never accidently leak one of the biggest plot twists in a video game and actively derail every single thread for weeks to come

Attached: 1530584496617.png (2041x2794, 1.83M)

>t. straightfag
Dante was always sexy

The back of the bus is reserved for boomers. Kids like Nero, V, and Nico should stay in the front.

That blows. Vergil's lack of mobility, and specifically aerial mobility, has always been a sticking point for me. He can advance as fast as he likes, but if he can't retreat, he's as good as a car without brakes.

They don't just have some "demonic powers", they're demons.

Shooting at shit while on Devil Trigger in DMC2 was kinda fun for me tho

Attached: 1550936026093.png (458x458, 288K)

>Vergil will only be playable in BP

I would be fine with this desu

I TOLD YOU FUCKS, WHY DIDN'T YOU BELIEVE ME WE'D GET HAPPY VAN END?

Attached: DMC 5 ending.jpg (640x1136, 125K)

What site has the cheapest key?

>it's just looped
Fuuuuuuck you.

Is this the anime of that VN? I might watch it.

I wanna see Lucia naked....

>pic related will never be real
I JUST WANT TO FUCK FEMALE NERO

Attached: 1530497890236.jpg (792x864, 404K)

>Vergil won't be playable
He won't be according to that gamefaq post actually.

Considering this is Yea Forums you either are a LN fag or some MMORPG

YEP THAT WAS FAST

Attached: AYLMAO.png (1879x808, 302K)

What do you think Vergil does in the DMC Van? Brood? Cook?

cdkeys for 39.19

>Nero, V, and Nico should stay in the front.
>V
user...

I want to see Patty naked

10 years from now we'll get Nero's twin daughters, stay motivated.

steamcommunity.com/id/smoothzom
not him but posting because hype

Literally what the fuck did he mean by this

Attached: file.png (416x160, 15K)

What about the post-game missions?

Is DMC HD Collection worth getting on PS4 if I have it on PS3 already?

Attached: 1551323549964.gif (693x383, 2.25M)

You accept that you are ready and your enjoyment will be more massive when you actually play the game if you don't spoil yourself now.

Study the blade.

Here is a (You) out of pity

It's fucking Vergil, what else. Maybe Mundus.

Shut up fag

I plan to when it's on sale. I want the extra resolution and bug fixes.

>Hey DMC fans, I only liked DmC ;)
>LMAO FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF
>Sasuga DMC fanbase ;)
Are you guys actually brain damaged or what? He WANTS you to attack him.

Attached: 1540682668228.jpg (460x460, 46K)

The final boss is Dante.

Anyone else think Urizen talking sounds very bad?

Attached: 15495394170098.jpg (1920x1080, 666K)

Because you asked for this
youtube.com/watch?v=A43Nl5vbXGc

Attached: Bowie.gif (257x200, 1.24M)

Who the fuck is this?

>final boss is donte

Attached: 73670_FUCK_YOU_wallpaper.jpg (1920x1080, 89K)

Faster load times. Always worth it. I'm in a permanent state of seething after Kingdom Hearts 2 on ps3 had mid-battle loading.

>Final boss is Vergil but Vergil is also total bro in the end

ask him on gamefaqs he's there right now

Man, his covers are always so close to being good, but the bland vocals and lack of dynamics ruin it every time. He's got good ideas but can't execute them properly.

vocaroo.com/i/s12jNVYihZUM

Attached: (You)rizen.png (825x450, 322K)

I really do hope this is the actual ending. Like an actual screen with them all in front of the Van. Dante and Nero with their arm around Vergil, with him giving a begrudging smile.

> dmc2
This is pretty much cutscene Dante the whole game, lol

>All I will say is this game has the best ending in the whole franchise :)

KINO AHEAD BOYS

>THIS IS YOUR LEGACYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1551398593773.gif (640x352, 3.23M)

Literal nobody that fished for devil may cry fans to reply to him and then complained when they did

It's solid but honestly I do miss the anime look.

there is no final boss... actually tho aren't the last 2 chapters grouped together a single achievement titled battle for the ages? 2 chapters, 1 battle

Goodbye, Dante. I'll miss you.

Pretty bad. But respectable.

If he's the real deal, then man, we are in for some shit.

Nero walks forward (new protag)
V closes the book on his story (dies maybe)
Dante says goodbye

>game is all about crazy action and bing bing wooaaah
>threads full of conspiracy stuff
what's DMC secret that it keeps all the fans together making up stuff?

Nero and Dante are such cool names. I'd name my wifesson Nero if she'd let me

Dante, Trish and Lady will force the two to hug, user. That's all I can say.

The trophy is obtained by clearing mission 19 and 20 without continuing in either one. Implies that the two are connected in some fashion. Maybe Dante and Nero fighting a single boss? Maybe not.

What if the final boss is like Solaris from Sonic 06 and you fly around as all 3 protags and it's really bad

Nah, he also sounds bad for me. The voice filters need a lot of work because they stick out too much in the scenes. Basically too loud and there's too much hissing on sharp S's. Needed some compression desu

> those flashbacks

Attached: 1530510811651.png (504x547, 263K)

I do love his Subhuman cover but I find the rest of his stuff kinda hit or miss.

he is right
DmC is the only one with a good PC port, the rest are all trashbin

So we all agree Pull My Devil Trigger is a pure kino song, and one of the best in the series... right?

Aliens

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/241018-devil-may-cry-5/77526277

>nobody dies explicitly
What did he mean by this

I don't know

I doubt it. Itsuno doesn't much like to do gimmick fights. Savior was the only time that happened and it turned out horrible. So hopefully he's learned not to do that.

>19 is playing as either Dante or Nero fighting Vergil
>20 is playing as Vergil fighting both Nero and Dante

how kino would it be

>nero and vergil will hug
hnnngg

>No Vergil-Nero father-son moment but the relationship is acknowledged

FUUCK

Post obscure DMC games

Attached: disaster.jpg (189x266, 14K)

I'm guessing V will shuffle off and do some self sacrifice shit

And a post credits scene will be the V/Mundus reveal

V dying only means returning to being Vergil. That's why he dies, but doesn't die. If we are to believe him.

>And vergil is so good looking honestly the best looking of the cast

HOLY FUCK YES DADDY

Attached: 1550498144543.jpg (776x1080, 258K)

Attached: fuck dante.gif (470x264, 1.99M)

Attached: 1530912114800.png (500x530, 276K)

>final battle is a free-for-all between all 3 players
that would be a fucking mess

this guy says differently

One takes itself seriously and the other doesn't.
Cringing at your retardation.

FUCK I WANT TO STOP READING BUT I FUCKING CAN'T

Most of the illustrations for the game is very anime so it's not they hated anime. I think they didn't want to make the characters look out of place in the photorealistic world. I do think they could've done it if they wanted. RE Engine could've stylized them even more since it looks capable. It could've worked like how the different artstyles in the Spiderverse movie worked. The look could've set them apart from the competition. Don't really care that much now. I'll just give them feedback like when they make that survey everytime a game is finished releasing.

Spoiler tag that shit, retard.

Nero isn't going to lose his uncle. He will make sure of it.

It'll be nerfed for certain

you won't get a cutscene but implications.

>a hundred years later
>somebody is telling the story of the legendary knight Dante
>Dante, Vergil, Nero are dead

Attached: 1551371883880.jpg (793x786, 52K)

>in a thread about spoilers
whos the retard?

FUCK FUCK
AAAAAA

Lore is abit inconsistent. Not a lot of how things work is explained. It's like Kigdom Hearts in that regard. Also, Free time to speculate.

I hope Urizen is Vergil and the mirror crashing is either his full return or some insight into his soul well being Urizen. The voice actor thing gives me hope. I was Vergil to be the same power hungry fuck he was before I don't want some half hearted "Im doing it for the greater good" I want Vergil to be attempting to be Mundus 2.0 and he barely returned from the brink to rip off your arm just to make it so.

STOP RUINING THE GAME FOR YOURSELVES DMCBROS
GET THE FUCK OFF Yea Forums BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Attached: 1529534264857.png (855x430, 425K)

Does anybody else think "Legacy" is a better theme song than KH3's "Face Your Fears?" I can't get over "Legacy," and I can't get over how DMC5 will probably have a better intro than KH3.

Attached: angelo.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

>there is no final boss

Attached: 1505529958646.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/241018-devil-may-cry-5/77526277
Literally says no Mundus, V was truly just an autist

>Vergil's face is different from Dante's but not the same as V's
WAIT WHAT?

Attached: screenshot-gamefaqs.gamespot.com-2019.03.02-01-16-58.png (1156x1217, 125K)

>no playable Vergil
>no unannounced weapons
>no other familiars for V

Expectations are not being exceeded.

Attached: 1544595979616.jpg (640x640, 73K)

you

>Breakers will never be switchable at will

Attached: 1426831109933.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

I remember there being an old mobile game that ran on java. I got it in a package with a bunch of there games. Pretty bad desu.

I don't know why, but it just kind of hit me how ridiculous it is that they say the word "fuck," not just once, but countless times in a Devil May Cry game, gratuitously. What the hell were they thinking?

Why does he says that Vergil's face isn't like Dante's but neither is same as V's? What!?!?!? Was V Vergil after all?

the contour of the shoulder and hair look too different to be a mere replacement

any changes would be easily noticeable on the original HD image

Vergil never aged.

>no mundus
that cant be right?

>They put bugs in him!
I appreciate the insanity of this series.

>no mundus
fucking based

Leave us and go, if you don't want to be trapped here. I'm staying

>And vergil is so good looking honestly the best looking of the cast

Attached: 1532382179372.png (587x715, 871K)

I meant more on what did he meant by "but not the same as V's"? Because this is basically implying that V=Vergil is true then.

Is V still Vergil?

>Dante says goodbye
fucking stop

Attached: 1532508961884.jpg (574x430, 28K)

What will the postgame be like?

Attached: 1542984581162.jpg (400x400, 60K)

>spoilers are out
>can't stop browsing these threads
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1508043753169.png (808x805, 442K)