Yea Forums claims Fortnite is for kids

Yea Forums claims Fortnite is for kids.

Meanwhile Fortnite collabs with a band that only boomers would know.

Attached: weezer.jpg (880x637, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzN-DwQE6D0
youtube.com/watch?v=nHNKagm1rEY
youtube.com/watch?v=98XnSvH4y3U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Conrad_Roy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're doing it to expose themselves to a new younger generation.

How does that make Fortnite not a game for kids?

>Weezer
>for boomers

Please, the only stuff people remember Weezer for at this point is the Red album. Anything prior to that is like Pantera's pre-Cowboys From Hell discography.

i hate everything after pinkerton

>Red album
You're kidding, right? Blue album has all their hits except for Island in the Sun and Bevery Hills. Red has...Pork and Beans?

This user knows whats up
Though apparently he hasn't heard Maladroit

correct i havent listened to any album after green album but have heard a few songs on the radio or movies/shows

Its just a Creative Island with a jukebox that plays 4 songs from their new album. Id wager 95% of players never touch Creative.

Marshmello performing live for 10 million people was more impressive.

has any band destroyed their legacy worse than weezer?

at least interpol's following albums are just dull at worst

Even if 5 percent of the playerbase played Creative (which would be surprising considering this kind of mode is what's kept Minecraft alive all these years later, although I will admit that I don't personally touch it unless there's a BR challenge that tells me to) that would still be straight up a million players considering the amount of people playing Fortnite.

isn't that the incel yellowfever album?

I didn’t like much after maladroit. Most before that was pretty dope tho

>Pinkerton
>Plankerton

Whoa... this is like fate.

Thanks to youtube the lines between generational music is blurred

WHAT'S WITH THESE NORMIES BASHING MY GAME?

WHY DO THEY GOTTA SEETHE?

HAVEN'T THEY EVER PLAYED THIS GAME?

OH WAIT, I FORGOT I'M ON Yea Forums!

I feel like young millennials at least know Island in the Sun and the Beverly Hills song. Like in other words their awful shit.

boomer here
Literally who is weezer??

I'm going to guess this is a reference to some song.

idk i like some tracks on maladriot but i can agree with most of this

oh man, i've been here too long

the fucks plankerton?

What happened to weezer
Last I heard they were doing rap albums with little wayne

The name of a thing in Fortnite.

King crimson

>weezer

Attached: 1467662973974.jpg (186x194, 17K)

What's an old band that Yea Forums still likes to the extent that it would piss them off if it was in Fortnite because they'd feel like "Oh no I still like their music but they're selling out"?

iron maiden

that's illegal and disgusting

The last thing I heard about Weezer was that they were releasing the White Album. I think they were a little too late for something like that.

Weezer has been shit since Matt Sharpe left the band post Pinkerton. All the soul that the band had left with him. Rivers writes nothing but cheap pop songs now that'll make money. Fuck them.

who?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzN-DwQE6D0

Have you fucks even listened to EWBAITE or White?

Nah it's not

My Dad is one of the only ones I know that still plays Fortnite so you might be onto something. Almost everyone in my college class has moved onto Apex or went back to PUBG.

My Dad refuses to quit though no matter how much I tell him that it's shit and that Apex is much better.

this

how can you enjoy this shit music

Apex and PUBG don't let you play as a banana so they are automatically inferior.

Weezer tho? Might as well team with TLC or Matchbox 20 while ur at it. They aren't really boomer core just bland shit that had one or two hits.

>a full Homie album never happened
Worst fucking timeline.
youtube.com/watch?v=nHNKagm1rEY

They also had a collaboration with "Marshmello", a guy who only makes faggoty electronic nu-rock that only millennials listen to.

Weezer is alright but it's not like they have a lot of listeners from Fortnite and its 12 y/o playerbase.

apex lets you play as a christian terrorist tho

Attached: file.png (1205x1205, 1.45M)

If that's the case then TABG is the greatest battle royale
Actually, that's true

>band full of white pasty rich kids wants to make an album called "Homie"
yeah thats gonna be a cringe from me chief

The Rentals > Weezer

What? I grew up listening to musicians that were dead before I was born. Are you retarded? Have you ever heard of the Beatles? Mozart? The list goes on.

half the beatles are still alive, moron

Interpol were incredibly dull to begin with.

KC had successfully reinvented themselves several times. It's only their 90s albums and later LPs that were a total bust.

Selling out doesn’t matter anymore. In fact your goal as an artist is to sell out early and often.

zoomer here, for some reason a lot of pre-teens and teen zoomers are really into weezer now, probably because of the africa cover

That’s just how dads are. My old man has been playing Gears since release basically. Not the series, Gears 1. He played COD for a while but now just plays the One remaster.

The coming death knell.

what
George Harrison died in 2001
John Lennon died in 1980
Paul McCartney died in 1966
Only Ringo is left.

I was joking about Fripp trying to remove them from the internet.

>a cover of an already popular one-hit wonder is what made weezer relevant again
christ

>Weezer

I'M JUST A TEENAGE DIRTBAG BABY

>implying Paul didn’t die and wasn’t replaced by a double
>implying this wasn’t explained on the Abbey Road cover and in Strawberry Fields Forever

Yoko Ono is still alive.

>Toto
>one-hit wonder
Hold the Line and Rosanna were both top ten hits.

Are you stupid?

>yoko
>beatle

What are you talking about TC? Everyone knows who Weezer is! They made that epic song about Africa!

A lot of a media content directed at kids often has a lot of subtle references that only adults will understand. Watch an episode of Ed Edd and Eddy or Kids Next Door, and you’ll probably pick up on a lot of things you didn’t as a kid.

>he doesn't know

Gears is also by Epic. Something about this company must really appeal to dads.

>weezer
Fucking kids. Music died after Kurt.

>taking the boomer pill instead of the K-Pill
Shame, Riot wins again

Attached: 26A4B56C-F3BD-43B6-BD10-F0965E4AF4CB.gif (500x212, 2.71M)

Not only was this months ago but it shows you how little Riot has accomplished that there hasn't been anything else notable since then.

Riot are the masters of squandered opportunities.

Rivers is almost 50
Why wont he grow up?

Also, Fortnite has had k-pop emotes for months.

youtube.com/watch?v=98XnSvH4y3U

big yikes

THEN EXPLAIN IT HOLY SHIT

I thought it was already common knowledge that Fripp was a cunt.

I would be too if my name was Fripp.

I don't know a single millenial that listens to Marshmello

I only really remember their Buddy Holly song.

I don't know a single person who is capable of spelling millennial correctly.

Say it aint so

Welcome to the internet? Or was that some pathetic attempt to express superiority?

weird flex but okay

L.A. GIIIIRLS PLEASE AAAAACT YOUR AGE

That's a good song.

Marketing is about getting your game out to new demographics. Zoomers already all know about Fortnite. So now they target the boomers to get more money
Idiot

>tfw it's too late to use your stand and erase this from the time continuum

Weezer has been bad for like 20 years or something now lmao

You fucking wish mate, I had to google these niggers and after checking few songs I still have no idea who they are.

>clinging this hard to not to fall into obscurity
It's becoming sad now.

They made 2 memetastic covers a few months ago.

>Weezer is now covering songs by much better bands to try and maintain relevancy
>They all suck because Rivers Cuomo has dogshit vocal range

It's getting hard to listen to the good Weezer stuff due to how much crap outnumbers it now.

Attached: amadeus amadeus.jpg (548x546, 52K)

Their only great song in years. Feels like a Pinkerton B-side

Yikes.

>weezer
Now THIS is a serious band.
*sipps*

Attached: 12345676867876.jpg (960x540, 70K)

>thinking we'd play a game for Weezer

kill yourself

BE/v/ERLY HILLS!
THAT'S WHERE I WANT TO BE...!

Yikes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Conrad_Roy

What's that?

Those are some big guys...
One might even say that,
They Might Be Giants.

I don't get it.

They Might Be Giants
That's the band's name.

oh look a moron point and laugh at him

Attached: 1381286390188.jpg (250x223, 14K)

cringe

You know what's kind of ironic is all these online shooter games like Overwatch always have people going "Ugh where's the PvE mode, I don't care if there's not a PvE mode". So Fortnite actually DOES have a PvE mode and people still don't care. I think the lesson learned is that PvE modes are worthless and PvP is the only type of game worth playing.

the absolute state of these homies

The Offspring

I didn't even listen to them in the 00s

I'm 31 and I have no idea who those fags are.

K-Pop is the most processed talentless garbage that's ever graced this planet.

Whoa.

Damn, they actually have a skate park so you can do tricks while you listen to the Weezer music. Feels like I'm playing a Tony Hawk game.

Attached: 1542859413272.jpg (1253x897, 920K)

How the fuck they missed the chance?

Attached: bbstewart.jpg (317x475, 28K)

Most of the "attractions" in the theme park don't even seem to work all that well. There are basketball hoops but they don't react to the Basketball item from season 5, there's a shooting gallery but nothing happens when you shoot stuff. Reminds me of the time I found a carnival in Second Life. Very amateurish work. On the bright side I don't think this was actually created by Epic, just seems like some random players got together to make it.

Hrm.