THQ Nordic

twitter.com/GIBiz/status/1101578352853438464 Guys, jump in and defend our lord and saviour THQ Nordic.

Attached: PvniwQKv_400x400.jpg (400x400, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GIBiz/status/1101578352853438464
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just let Microsoft buy them.

nah they went to the other vidya board instead of making AMA there fuck these guys and also fuck donald trump

Attached: 1546256301669.png (766x1000, 240K)

cringe

based

Fuck off. These ain't /our guys/, they're Cripple chan's

They are /our guys/ what are you talking about, lol.

Goddamn, that AmA really fucked them up. These people are ruthless, what more can you do then apologize?

Only a few scrolls down and i can already see that twitter is run by trannies

Ultra leftist journalist are all over them, trashes like kotaku and polygon.

They're getting really obsessive about this

Gameindustry.biz those trashes, i was listening to their podcast about THQ Nordic, those people are absolute scumbags.

fuck that, that'd be almost as bad as EA or activision

BASED

cringe

y'all can go fuck yourselves if you let resetera have its away and these guys shutdown before they can revive destroy all humans

twitter is their nest, im pretty sure they spend every single bit of free time they get in there

twitter.com/GIBiz/status/1101578352853438464 Then jump in here, and FUCK resetera.

Jesus, people really do hate infinity chan, eh?

But since the site is not that popular in the first place, I wonder who actually knows the site and not just parroting something they've read on le news articles/reddit?

Attached: 1551330877785m.jpg (1024x863, 74K)

>y'all
Lmao. It's already too late, THQnordic now has ties to a racist and pedophillic site. They're gone. Maybe they can hand DAH to some other developer

Every passing day I spend on this gay earth, the more I detest the mainstream media and their hanger-on bootlicker medias.
The amount of corruption, lies, attempts to monopolize the flow of information and to shut mounths, and lynchmob propaganda makes me fucking sick considering what responsibility journalists are supposed to carry.

>Should THQ Nordic be forever reminded of its 4+Yea Forums AMA?
That's gonna be hard when everyone's gonna forget in a week anyway, just like every other mild outrage.

kill you're selves

Honestly I don't see how they ever expected that AMA to go well.

You're vastly overexaggerating how many people actually care about this, it'll probably go away 2 weeks tops

>kill you are selves
Third-worlder spotted.

No, it's not too late, what are you talking about, LOL.

>Jesus, people really do hate infinity chan, eh?

Not people. Game journos. Regular people don't even know what the fuck that site is, let alone have strong opinions about it, but game "journalists" will forever hate (and fear) it as the source of GG, which, as far as they are concerned, was an event equivalent to World War 2.

It's a good thing everybody who writes about games as a profession is going to be out of a job within 5 years or so as random youtubers and podcasts take over what remains of their audience.

Attached: 1524525783813.png (1038x774, 944K)

you just have to buy their games and shut up. Defending them or whatever will do nothing but get you accused of being a harasser or something.

>THQnordic now has ties to a racist and pedophillic site
But they didn't do an AMA on Reddit.