Morrowind

Comfy thread edition.

Attached: Morrowindmotherfuckers.jpg (695x900, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qxA4hvNb0PA&t=2s
vocaroo.com/i/s0PYmikAwM59
morrowind.jpbetley.com/
l0std4md.66ghz.com/morrowind/mwindex.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gH8xzJcbgyo
youtube.com/watch?v=l83vT2svg3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1543458347782.jpg (550x550, 46K)

Attached: 1548755715145.png (859x640, 74K)

I'll take this model of open world design over that of Witcher 3 or the new Zelda anytime, even with its flaws.

One of the best decisions regarding my playthroughs was to stop caring about levelup bonuses. When I was younger, I minmaxed the shit out of them. I "fixed" it by forcing a +5 bonus regardless of anything through my first mod. Nowadays I just ignore it which nicely counterbalances the drop in difficulty in midgame.

Did you make Ahnassi your friend?

I love Morrowind level of details in the armors and weapons.

Attached: MGE Screenshot 090.png (1920x1080, 3.96M)

The Halfway Tavern is one of the comfiest locations in game, it's even better with a special friend.

>was to stop caring about levelup bonuses
When I realized the game really isn't that hard and you don't need to tryhard at all it became way funner. Early game I barely even buy armor anymore, just takes up weight. I don't beat on everything I can to raise weapon skill, not necessary and just boring, and midgame you can just train it up some anyways. I don't use any exploitative shit to get tons of money or anything, you'll be swimming in money regardless, and that's without looting every last thing which is too tedious anyways. The only thing you really need to worry about is quality of life stuff, which is mostly just how you navigate around the world and move faster. Tough enemies can usually be defeated by using a few simple tools and creativity, like strong destruction spell scrolls, paralysis enchantments, summoning something OP, or using really strong buffs like Sujamma for mad strength, or even doing funny things like casting levitate on them and then having them chase you up to the sky so they fall and die.
The more you know about the game the comfier it is to play.

Okey.. let´s do this...

Attached: MGE Screenshot 065.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

How is Tamriel Rebuilt? Despite clocking a shit ton of hours in Morrowind I've never given it a try. I always tell myself I'll give it a whirl once more progress is made and then forget about it.

I claim this thread in the name of the second elder scrolls game

Openmw is the future bros

Attached: h9qtxhadm7rz.png (2518x1024, 204K)

>that Daedric text

Attached: 1540805230296.jpg (607x342, 21K)

The plaza is under attack!
Goodbye

Attached: dancingCalvus.webm (1280x960, 280K)

Check the last update. It´s actually very impressive, tons of exploration and atmosphere, also new content, dungeons and quest.

youtube.com/watch?v=qxA4hvNb0PA&t=2s

Attached: Morrowind Mournhold.png (1920x1080, 3.45M)

You're having a comfy time in a tavern when this guy walks in and slaps your GF on the ass and says HALT
What do you do?

Attached: City_Guard_(Daggerfall).png (124x248, 5K)

Yes. Although after one of her quests she fell through the ground and I had to type a console command to bring her back.

City of light!

it´s funny because he is Todd.

Attached: 1529287928430.jpg (500x303, 28K)

That mask is modeled after Nerevar. The whole game these guys are wearing your face and don't even realize who you are!

Attached: Morrowind Old but gold..jpg (1600x1000, 223K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0PYmikAwM59

What character/class planner do you use, if any at all? I like to use one so I can easily preview what a character will be like without writing it down myself.

The one at inventivegamer was great, and it also had an alchemy planner, but it's been offline for a while.
I usually see morrowind.jpbetley.com/ linked instead nowadays, but it's not completely accurate: for example, if you choose to start with The Lady sign, this character planner takes the sign's endurance boost into account for your starting health -- but that doesn't actually happen.

I found this one recently l0std4md.66ghz.com/morrowind/mwindex.html which I think might be more accurate. It's also a bit more easy to read your skills than the jpbetley one.

youtube.com/watch?v=gH8xzJcbgyo
Fuck imperials

youtube.com/watch?v=l83vT2svg3g
DAGOTH UR WELCOMES YOU

Attached: dagoth_ur.gif (557x575, 247K)