Battle Royale games

Your thoughts on the Battle Royale genre?

Attached: Battle-Royale-Games.jpg (1213x708, 491K)

They're not for me, and that is okay

boring

It sucks

fortnite > the rest

boring
take to long to do next to nothing. sure winning must be pretty cool since it's like you beat 99 other people. but since like 80-90 of them died to other people or dumb luck it's not that great. it's just lots of running/driving around, a few fights, and waiting.

>loading screen
>Landing sequence that takes longer than it needs to
>Frantically collect loot
>find nothing but healing items and attachments
>Killed by someone who happened to find a gun before you
>Loading screen
>Repeat

All they need to do now is to take the genre more down the path of an mmorpg. In that the world feels alive they need to add animals and shit. As well as random items found around the map that add your cosmetic inventory. Fortnite sort of does this with banners but I feel like you should be able to find a pick axe that gives you one you could equip. Optional world bosses for bonus loot etc.

Interesting foundation, too bad only 2-3 are actually good
Fortnite is no longer in that list

Tetris 99 is by far the best.

Imagine being this bad at vidya games and battle royales you dont even bother spotting a gun before you land. Then blame a genre for being bad. Yikes.

Boring repetitive versions of arma 2 dayz mod.
T. Top 100 squads usa in pubg

Doesn't drop in hot zones, says there's not enough fights and too much waiting. Yikes. Git gud.

They’re not great! But whatever, I don’t have to play them. Apex is at least fun to watch.

Not even a true battle royale, more of an arena shooter. Not even 100 ppl.

I don't like it, i just playe the BTB mode on fortnite because it reminds me of halo 3 btb and classic battlefront 2

Attached: 1550115111972.png (375x586, 214K)

Attached: beingstupid.jpg (255x296, 35K)

dogshit garbage for uber-zoomers

Attached: repentzoomer.jpg (243x250, 9K)

>be me
>get reccomended Apex Legends by buddy retard pals
>get it
>play some pubs
>they're shit
>literally 85% keep choosing to land somewhere with a low loot pool
>they die
>rooski brooski mirage yells in his mic in xbox 360 quality
>always get that one gibraltar player who has no clue on how to use him
>pubs suck
>play with friends
>constantly camp in areas and bearly ever move
>one of them yells at the game like an abusive husband
>they all keep leaving after two games

kill me

Attached: bp9c3zdvk3h21.jpg (600x450, 37K)

Easy to play and get access to, little kids also will play anything their surrogate streamer friends tell them to.

>spotting a gun before you land
lmao how in the actual dick are you supposed to do that when half of them are inside of houses, and the other half are inside crates?

Mid/Late game tends to be fun, but early game is extremely RNG heavy. So many games you will die by your house being dogshit and their spot being insanely good. Big maps and the circle add variance that playing a traditionally small MP map wouldn't have

The culmination of absolutely everything I don't like in modern games.

Elaborate