Left Alive

youtube.com/watch?v=GMvb7QruIvM

What do we think?

Attached: images222.jpg (220x229, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjUMXwTpTn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kino

I completely forgot about this game. It'll probably be DOA but I might pick it up on sale.

Looks cool does it have multiplayer?

youtube.com/watch?v=DjUMXwTpTn0
Metal Gear Envy-uh
Gameplay stiffy-uh
Price kinda iffy-uh

Trash piggybacking off Shinkawa's art and Front Mission's setting. This'll go down worse than Evolved
>mandatory scavenging and crafting in your linear stealth game
Why

Attached: 1538073784463.jpg (550x512, 34K)

Looks like MGS and plays like MGS in a different setting.

DoA from the trailers so far.

Every piece of marketing or hype material that comes out about this game makes it look even worse. Looks like trash narrative and uninspired gameplay. I feel like playing it would be a waste of time.

>piggybacking off Front Mission's setting
>even remotely implying anyone remembers that IP

gameplay looks RE6

Will buy on sale, janky animations aside I hope it does well, it looks like it has potential to be something better with a bigger budget in the future.

it plays nothing like mgs
did you watch any of the videos

DATABASE DATABASE

i thought it was cancelled but it shows back up to tout some mech gameplay? front mission is back on the menu.

The one thing this game does right is the new wanzer designs. They're cool as fuck
Imagine if this was a good old FM Srpg? What a ruined opportunity. It would have been cheaper to do, too.

Thought this was like those low budget shovelware that capcom usually outsources to noname western devs, but this is being developed by square themselves.
What the fuck

Man With A Mission is on this? That's cool.

>No AAA marketing
>Kotaku doesn't even know it exists
DoA and fuck that I'd buy it if my PS4 wasn't Jailbroken

I really want to buy the mech edition but my wallets been wrung out to dry. Did Shinkawa have hand in the design or is it all Yanase?

Getting Shinkawa to do the art was clearly a mistake since so many people just see it as a Metal Gear ripoff. They probably wouldn't care about any new Front Mission anyway, I guess.

Attached: 1232165489629.jpg (340x322, 28K)

>Kotaku doesn't even know it exists
Good.

Attached: 1549219532127.jpg (591x591, 61K)

Looks pretty damn cool, I just hope it has good length and good gameplay

Is this actually a Front Mission game or is it just inspired by it?

Yet another game that will suffer from Square Enix's abysmal marketing.
How come that they ONLY marketed decently for KH3? Everyone forgot when Just Cause 4 was releasing, Tomb Raider was a flop which was on sale shortly after release and DQXI barely got any attention too. Octopath had the luck of Nintendo publishing it outside of Japan. Fuck SE.

marketing isnt the problem here

>implying anyone remembers that IP
Their marketing strategy is flashing wanzers every time the cinematic cover shooter/stealth shit shows through. They're banking on people remembering FM

Shared setting so I guess you could call it a spin-off. It doesn't look like you spend much time in a robutt

It might not be the only problem but it certainly is A problem at least.

Gameflying it. Can’t justify spending $60 based on what I’ve seen so far but I still want to try it.

It looks mediocre but seeing Shinkawa design actual characters instead of the real-life actor shit Kojima is all for now is really nice.

Attached: Left-Alive_2019_01-14-19_002.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

Way too fucking westernised. Just like with FF15 Faggy Road Trip edition and the Quiet Man, Squeenix is raping a potentially great game in order to cater to Western audiences. The music is cancer, mechs are few and far between and I've already seen the dialogue wheels. Honestly the only people I've seen excited for this are Russians because the game is set in "Novo Slava" or something

Square has always done westernized anime, you fag.