Bulk of Switch's first party content after two years is mostly last-gen ports

>Bulk of Switch's first party content after two years is mostly last-gen ports

What are Nintendo fans who already owned a Wii U supposed to be playing?

Attached: SwitchPorts.jpg (960x540, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.com/games/nintendo-switch-new-releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cherrypicking

I own both a wii u and switch, the former I got for free and pirated a bunch of games onto - I play odyssey, xc2. smash, splat2, and arms on switch primarily, as well as a few indies and miscellaneous multiplat games.

Don't worry, it will be defended with "N-N-NOBODY BOUGHT A WII U" guaranteed because 80% of Nintendo fans on this board are mentally disabled and cannot accept their buyers remorse.

>seething Wii U tards
Nobody bought that shit console. The games being ported is for them to actually sell and turn back the profit they couldn't gain from being on that trash console. They wouldn't have bothered porting them and salvaging most of them if the Wii U had been successful

>What are Nintendo fans who already owned a Wii U supposed to be playing?
well, what were people who didn't own a wii u playing while we were playing those games?

>buyers remorse.
is this even a thing? if you don't like something you can just send it back for a refund

well you see when there is a game for the switch i want to play, i play it. if there's a period of time in which there are no switch games that i want to play, i play a game on my ps4 or pc. i know it may be hard for many to understand, but some of us own more than one video game platform.

*AHEM*

Attached: Xenoblade-Chronicles-2-700016-Detail.png (800x1310, 1.73M)

>Bulk of Switch's first party content after two years is mostly last-gen ports
Factually untrue

weeb trash, don't count

I bought a Wii U and only got MK8 from the ports since I never owned it before. I fucking hate that they're porting so much instead of focusing on making new games.

not if you open the package or wait more than 30 days from purchase. Then you're stuck with your purchase forever.

I need to get around to getting this.

Perfect.

Attached: 1465363796448.gif (351x303, 2.19M)

well i fell sorry for the two of you, but the rest of us never got a chance to play them and it would be a waste to let them rot on wii u

Attached: 1534788194239.jpg (320x320, 17K)

are you me

>noooo this argument doesn't count if I say it doesn't count!
As expected from Wii U cucks.

BUT IT'S PERFECT FOR THE SWITCH

so you're saying you owned a wiiu?

reminder that BOTW is a port. stop calling it a switch exclusive

maybe in your country but not in mine

>MUH PORTS

the only people who think this are the brainlets who fell for the Wii U meme. It makes total sense why Switch is getting so many ports when the Switch already outsold the Wii U over a year ago.

>asks what youre supposed to play
>provides very prime example
>hUrR iT dOeSnT cOuNt BeCuZ i SeD sO
Go back to class son

>i-it doesn't count
every time

i'll call it whatever the fuck I want, the game was released simultaneously on both platforms

nobody cares about australia not even the queen

A stripped down port at that. They hastily made the controls worse because they were originally designed around the Wii U's gamepad during development.

the Wii U version might as well not exist, who gives a shit?

This came out in 2017, user. What now?

smash

But I'm having fun

Op blown the fuck out

Xenoblade Chronicles X is such a fucking good game. I’m borrowing a friend’s Wii U atm, what games to play? I don’t mind ports like Human Revolution

That was 3 months ago, user. What now?

seething weeb

are you asking what switch owners are supposed to play this year? because I'm pretty sure there's a bunch of exclusives and no wii u ports scheduled for 2019

I'm not aussie

travis strikes again, dragon marked for death, yoshi and tetris 99

>scheduled for 2019
But what now?

damn is it really 3 months? I still haven't finished it

all of those outsold their wii u counterparts. nsmbu dx will outsell its wii u counterpart soon

obsessed

On a PC with proper hardware, and not supporting Nintendo every again.

Octopath Traveler

Game droughts have been a part of every Nintendo console's life cycle since the 64. It's honestly a shitty thing and a huge flaw but I have a computer and a PS4 so who gives a shit I guess.

This. I have a pretty massive backlog too so that helps.

What has Sony released in the past three months? If third parties think there is a drought they can release a game during that period to capitalise on the demand.

>Switch
>Game drought
Pick one

Already has about 1300 games, and for comparison PS4 has about 1800

Still Smash because people are still buying it, its not a western AAA game that sells 75% of its copies in the launch window

Best version is on PC anyway.

People want more good games

Hello Joshy! How's that diaper fetish working out for you? Also when are you making a sequel to your jerking off video?

Don't backpedal you stupid faggot

>Nintendo fans who already owned a Wii U
Ha! That's a funny joke.

I decided to pick up some of those ports because I didn't play them all or wanted them on the go. Just going to trade in my old copies

This is a good thing since the WiiU is not worth keeping for like 4 games, and now the Switch has everything released on that failed console

I wish I could sell my WiiU and the few games I bought for it. It's just collecting dust and iirc it isn't worth much to sell it

It would be ok if they didn't treat a port as a big release, like we get a port of an old game and that's it for that month and that sucks. Not to mention they're all full priced as well.

>Zelda Botw
>Mario Odyssey
>Kirby Star Allies
>Xenoblade 2
>ARMS
>Splatoon 2
>Smash
>Tetris 99
>Yoshi's Crafted World
+ any multiplats available on switch but not wii u
This is probably a massively incomplete list so maybe I'm forgetting some

I want NEW games (not ports).

but its true. Yea Forums spent the entire lifespan of the U saying nobody bought it

so which is it?

Honestly. Once a couple more games get brought over, my Wii U is just going to be for playing any Wii games I missed out on or revisiting the ones I already have, and playing the few Wii U games I got that I know won't be ported

>Still moving those goalposts
It gets a first-party game every 1-2 months and dozens of indies and third-party games between

Honestly I only got to play Tropical Freeze when it was ported, kinda regret not buying it for the Wii U, but the cartridges are cool so I don't actually regret anything.
Same goes for Captain Toad, and I get more content now so...

>N-N-NOBODY BOUGHT A WII U
Nobody did though? You FAGGOTS shitposted this for YEARS. You can't just go and ignore this and pretend this never happened so its slightly easier to shitpost about Nintendo's next main console.

>It gets a first-party game every 1-2 months and dozens of indies and third-party games between
Yeah just look at all these quality titles like Fitness Boxing.

nintendo.com/games/nintendo-switch-new-releases

Where the fuck are my nes games for this month, iwouldn’t be nearly as mad about the switch if it just had a normal virtual console

I want snes games now they haven’t even. Kept the promise of 3 games per month so i made a jap account just for nes games

Attached: C7AFCC96-1AB1-489D-80D5-D1982445E30B.png (393x278, 2K)

i want more desu, were almost done anyways. Just Mario 3D, Wonderful 101, Tokyo Mirage, Star Fox Zero, and XBX left.

What the fuck is a Wii U?

>3 months ago

nigga control your zoomer instincts

For me once they port Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD I'm probably going to abandon the console unless I want to play a Wii game I skipped out on

Good cause I ain’t buying a Wii U since I’m not literally retarded they need to do Mario 3D World next I’ve always wanted to play that

Yeah I agree, they won't deliver a virtual console, but also they're so fucking slow in adding nes games, snes games is probably coming in a fucking year and it will be only the generic ones.