Joker was revealed last November

>Joker was revealed last November.
>"Brave" is an unknown character, but is most likley Erdick.
>One reporter hints (if not outright *reveals*) that Banjo is Smash DLC.

You have two more choices left Yea Forums, use them wisely.

Attached: banjo_plushie.jpg (800x830, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLDo-jHcvAQ
gamertagnation.com/members/account-been-hack/games/
lootcrate.com/crates/gaming
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The roster is already big enough and everyone i cared about got deconfirmed so i'm just waiting for Banjo

Fuck these cross promotion picks like Sora, Scorpion, Kris or anyone with a new switch game in 2019/2020, go to Playstation All Stars or Brawlhalla where they can promote your new third party title a year before it's release

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 106K)

>one reporter
Nigga what?

>Skinny Mario
>Weirds out the competition!

Attached: skinny_mario.gif (128x256, 4K)

What the fuck are you talking about?

Source was deleted, which was was a little suspicious...

Attached: 1549336591728.jpg (1080x2220, 572K)

If you’re talking about indie gamer chick I don’t think she has much credibility since she said some other shit that was completely wrong

I still think he has a chance and some pretty good evidence to back him up but she is not one of them

Attached: 1507380576499.jpg (544x491, 34K)

>brave
>Indian Brave
>was removed from being a stage hazard to avoid confusion
Native American G&W confirmed

FPS rep (Doomguy, the Heavy, Joanna Dark, whoever)
Pious Augustus

Attached: dreaminerryday-boomerkazooie.png (454x448, 164K)

At least source us on this motherfucker. I want him more than anything.

Geno time

Attached: 1543217592738.png (270x247, 84K)

Ask yourself something, banjo fans: Is this all worth it?
Think about it: you have been obsessing about this obsolete chavater for years, asking everyone on twitter to support them, when they haven’t done anything in the last decade. How do you think Sakurai feels when he has to flat out tell people, in English, to stop asking for requests on his twitter?
Do you think the people at Rare/Playtonic appreciate this unhealthy obsession? The Mayles brothers already had to deal with whiny K.Rool babies who have an unhealthy obsession, and now they have to deal with YOU, when they just want to move on? Steve Mayles was probably offended when he had that “favorite character” poll, and only 2% liked Yooka Layle. Do you think they appreciate this unhealthy behavior, and is it all worth it, IF you get this phonograph of a character, knowing that you got it be throwing massive, enraged, tantrums.

>People still deny the remaining characters will be Squeenix, Capcom, Konami and Namco

Attached: 45734757.png (375x394, 187K)

Are you retarded?

Sauce?

His bunghole

Yeah it'd be worth it.

Once they put Banjo in who cares any more? Everyone who needs in will be in at that point. Hopefully the next inevitable Smash game will focus on making the gameplay tighter, a proper campaign, and putting fucking trophies in.

Common sense

You're getting a Three Houses character and a gen 8 Pokemon and you're going to like it.

ye

Who do namco and konami have left anyways? The belmonts and snake are in, bomberman is an assist. And for namco, heihachi and the katamri prince are in pacman’s taunt

My Ass*

Prince and Heihachi are still possible. Taunts don't mean shit. Plus, they still have Lloyd and WarGreymon.
Konami has Goemon and Pyramid Head

Namco has dark souls to plug, konami owns frogger

She has actual internal connections with Microsoft because she has a collection of games being released on XBLA. That being said, she just implied DLC, and they could easily just be spirits/costumes.

Hm hadn’t thought of those guys. I guess they still have some pretty interesting choices to pick from

here's your 2nd Bamco rep bro

Attached: 70498086_p0.png (1050x1415, 2.57M)

Yeah well I heard banjo directly from her mouth so

HELLO BOYS
I’M BACK

Attached: A3D0D3CE-3B19-4146-8858-3F9A5F0F26DD.jpg (250x171, 5K)

Doomguy and Leon, easy picks.

P-please Stevechad don't rape us

>Pyramid Head's trailer is the intro to Silent Hill 2 but James's letter is a Smash invite
>He gets got by Pyramid Head and has his invite stolen

user...you know they don't care about Silent Hill any more. You gotta let it go. I'm sorry..

>not doomguy
gay

Leon is boring as fuck. If Capcom got another series it should be someone interesting like Amaterasu or Viewtiful Joe. Smash has enough boring realistic humanoids and we definitely don't need another Snake.

SHUT UP! They've been shitting on Metal Gear too. Smash Bros will bring Silent Hill back, you'll see!

Attached: 145.jpg (125x114, 2K)

Better start that tattoo appointment, Dongorong

He wouldn't play like Snake at all, he'd be a counter focused character that mostly uses stuff like stun guns and flash grenades and martial arts.

Did you dumb niggers learn nothing from all the fake leaks (dating all the way back to fucking Brawl)? Or from the Joker reveal, which literally no one predicted? Just fucking stop.

Square Enix: Dragon Quest Hero, Lara Croft
Namco: Nightmare, Mametchi, Agumon
Capcom: Leon Kennedy or Jill Valentine
Konami: Pyramid Head, Frogger

I'd still be hype as fuck if it actually happened

Attached: boomerIsaac3.jpg (380x349, 52K)

>Do you think the people at Rare/Playtonic appreciate this unhealthy obsession?
Yes they do. The Mayles brothers (especially Steve) constantly tweet about how great it is K. Rool made a comeback. And I can't say if Gregg wants B&K to make the same comeback, since he doesn't want to make more B-K games, but he probably supports the fans either way. Steve Mayles and Grant Kirkhope want it.

Attached: WinkySteve ultimate.png (589x189, 14K)

What kind of gameplay would you imagine for PH? What about his stage? Personally I'm thinking his stage could be the hotel from SH2 and it shifts to the nightmare version mid fight. Either that or the hospital with the same gimmick.

Sans (Undertale)
Cecil (Final Fantasy IV)

Got a problem with my two wise choices?

>connections because she’s an indie developer
>this somehow means a higher-up would have interest in telling her about Nintendo Deals
Suuuure

So in the direct with Dragon Quest news, did they not pronounce it "Eldrich" rather than Erdrick?

I think Erdrick is a week misinterpretation of the word Eldrich.

Funny you ask. I made this

Attached: Pyramid Heads moveset 1.png (1800x1200, 909K)

Stage would be very easy with having the town or something. Moveset would be very very hard though. Silent Hill itself would work better as a stage.

Attached: Pyramid Heads moveset 2.png (1800x1200, 733K)

I miss the days when you could talk about Banjo-Kazooie and Yea Forums actually liked the game. Now people fucking hate it because Smashtards are the most autistic fanbase ever. You can't even mention Banjo anymore without unironic Minecraft faggots coming out of the woodworks with their unfunny shit.

>Making him represent the series as a whole with stuff outside of SH2
>Having him summon monsters as part of his moveset
Fucking genius. I unironically want this now. Thanks anons.

Hopefully that ceases soon

Lip and Porky. If being third party is a requirement, then Phoenix Wright and Ryu Hayabusa.

Also, one of his victory screens has the Shiba Inu (What's her name again?)

What would you imagine for his victory theme, the main guitar riff from Angel's Thanatos? I can imagine his series logo would be the cult sigil from SH3.

Yeah, it used to be great for B-K, Super Mario RPG, and Golden Sun, for instance, but ever since Smash, you can't talk about these games, their characters, and their merits without people shitting on them with their LOL BTFO garbage. Shut the fuck up, fags, not everything is Smash and not everyone who likes these games wants them in Smash.

>the main guitar riff from Angel's Thanatos
Either that, a remix from that song that plays when they kill Maria or literally nothing but The Siren

>March Loot Crate is going to have Banjo-Kazooie stuff in it
>At the end of March, Microsoft is supposed to be announcing all their Nintendo Switch news.
People are still denying hes in at this point?

Attached: vq4GbzO.gif (266x192, 92K)

>His stage is just called "Silent Hill"
>It's a fransforming stage like Castle Siege and Warioware
>You start off on the street with fog everywhere
>The fog intensifies and you're taken to the hospital, which has elevator death traps, bugs that can harm you and the boss monster that descends from the ceiling to attack you
>The next location is the prison which has monsters that rise from the floor and bottomless pits that can kill you
>The final location is the rooftop of the hotel, where you fight the final boss of SH2.

This stupid bitch followed this up with a bunch of rehashed Rareware rumors that were debunked a long time ago, especially the story about Miyamoto hating the Stamper brothers. She has zero credibility.

OBJECTION
When has there actually been a confirmed date for Microsoft news? Plus people have pointed out coincidences in the past, such as VGA’s.

Ya know, I'm not a AVID supporter of B&K, but I wouldn't mind it at all either. Just always assumed it was this wild dream. Just seems like one of those things fans always somehow asked, just like K. Rool and what not. The epitome of cartoon video game animal characters. I do find myself admiring Nintendo and Microsoft's... current main affairs? So it's not something I still utterly believe in, but for the sake of the fans, who I'm sure are many and I think even Sakurai pondered having B&K at some point, I'm wishing the best for you guys. I've got a friend that would LOVE having them in in Smash as well and it'd be interesting seeing her reaction, she already draws them as well. It's not on the same level as me, but she still excels in some parts I wish I could excel in some parts of my art as well (or maybe I just find her art endearing).

tl;dr, rooting for the bear and the berd, it'd be interesting to see the community react to that one. All I have is a never ever and most of my older picks got Spirit'd, so eh, who cares.

The dogs name is Mira I believe

>especially the story about Miyamoto hating the Stamper brothers
But that's true. You don't know how muh Nippon pride works. Of course the guy would try and deny those allegations to save face. Miyamoto is a jealous piece of shit.

don't be an idiot

Soulless and sóyfilled banjo plushie

Ah smash invitation? Why yes, of course I deserve it! I'll have to give myself a promotion!

Attached: 382.gif (400x304, 1.13M)

Yes Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik, we'd be delighted to have you on board. We have the perfect position for you as a spirit!

Yes. 100%. To show you deniers that they are not irrelevant would be a good start.

Attached: 1550042034265.gif (500x289, 828K)

That does it! I'm going to say the N word!

Attached: FavoriteIdealisticGrison-max-1mb.gif (240x184, 105K)

NO

Go away. No one likes you.

Attached: 1551124875216.png (256x256, 54K)

Fuck off and stop harassing Sakurai

Attached: 24553.jpg (192x192, 17K)

I actually don't mind if banjo gets in but his inclusion wouldn't do much for me. still won't buy unless something crazy happens. maybe if they dropped the game in price.

MY EYES

Attached: 1542878747499s.jpg (120x125, 3K)

Can’t believe we’re giving Steve fans credit, but at least they keep their shitposting here, and don’t take to twitter to harass developers

>IGC
LOL

Attached: 20FC0EBF-9F63-443C-AEFE-E963E6D16F50.png (720x379, 83K)

Mango for smash

Attached: A98D94F5-9155-44D9-8E50-39301026C89B.jpg (1000x1000, 92K)

How am I wrong

Lol, people here just forgot about the games. Literally the only time I hear about them is smash season.
>Yea Forums liking anything

Okay for Super Mario RPG and Golden Sun but Banjo isn't forgotten at all man.

>At the end of March, Microsoft is supposed to be announcing all their Nintendo Switch news.
Since when

People have talked about those games prior to Smash for years you fucking newfag.

Can I get a quick rundown on why "brave" means Dragon Quest and not Bravely Default?

Attached: confused slowpoke.png (1174x881, 1.21M)

>brave is erdricks Japanese Name
>size 13 (ness) giving credit to his chibi design
>heavy, so he may have his armor

Thank you.

But isn’t the skin type “bio” meaning they don’t have any metal on them

I have rarely seen any threads for them outside smash season, and most of the threads right now about them are just autistic screeches about the characters for smash. Literally the only time Ive seen Banjo mentioned is when there is talk about any subpar rare game.

Wouldn’t bio mean nothing on their feet? Like for characters with shoes, are they stil bio?

I think it for when they are hit but I don’t know enough about the characters coding to know

I’ve seen people talk about theit games mostly on other website other than here like twitter

I'd much prefer PH just be an assist, he'd make way more sense that way.

Same with Gradius and Frogger, if Konami ever bothers.

He's a gaming icon. He deserves the fighter spot for sure.

Attached: 1464989492050s.jpg (207x235, 6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mLDo-jHcvAQ

Soon.

I can't believe Agumon killed all those jews

:D
noice
he did what was best
hell yeh :3 PH would be rellie kewl but not as kool as tails OwO

Attached: 1550018629404.jpg (221x246, 61K)

>Heavy
Doesn't Brave have a floaty jump and slide a bit while turning?

Attached: img_raccoon_dogs_as_pets_guidelines_and_general_tips_610_paso_0_600.jpg (600x448, 61K)

LITERALLY
W
H
O
M
S
T

W H O M S T

H

O

M

S

T

yes

>draws Banjo
could you share some of her art? I always love seeing new pieces of art for Banjo :)

They're not fans. They just liked the reaction that horrible render was getting and decided to keep posting it to piss people off

This, Steveposting is a phenomenon exclusive to Yea Forums. Most normies on Twitter would probably rather not have Steve and the ones who honestly did want him, have for the most part already moved on after Minecon deconfirmed him.

Kinda surprised the Discord Stevefags don’t harass people on twitter

>"The smartest, BRAVEST, and toughest chubster of all time. Here stands a statue of our great leader, Master Porky."

Attached: KingStatuebattle.png (108x104, 2K)

I’ve seen a few post on Twitter with the Steve render but nobody replies to it, on here people will reply and you don’t have to look like an idiot since you’re anonymous

But I did see one Steve post where people found his discord name and he got really upset

Shut the fuck up you absolute buffoon you don't need to post about this every day

Got a link to that thread?

>Brave=Determinated
>Tall as Ness
>Deltarune got it's own fucking trailer for Switch
>Toby got to meet ZUN and FUCKING ITOI in Japan
>Undertale is extremely popular in Japan
Day of the noose for Erdrickfags incoming. You're cool Banjobros, but your chances are slim.

Attached: lancer.gif (210x147, 33K)

oh you know

Attached: HE'S NOT IN.png (575x336, 57K)

Wouldn't call him brave. He gets easily enraged.

Attached: nes2.png (416x600, 459K)

>people still think Banjo has a chance

Attached: 1535340566035.png (672x574, 149K)

source?

based and underpilled

replace adeline with waluigi and you got the actual never evers
only lolifags care about adeline

fan comic of Mother, nowhere online. here's the previous page to get the context . Giygas, she's a sore loser, but Porky is the sperg.

Attached: nes.png (397x583, 438K)

I love Adeleine and hate lolicon. She's just a Kirby character.

I would cry if Heavy actually got in. As popular as Doomguy is, TF2 is probably the most played FPS game (and my personal favorite)

Sure, I believe you.

We now know about some sort of "Jane" shit from the datamine corresponding to Joker and we know P5R news should be announced this month
Seeing how Joker is out in April and we just got a Pokemon Direct over with, we should expect a new Nintendo Direct or a Smash Direct concerning the update about a few days or a week after the Persona 5R stuff
It'd also make sense for why Joker wasn't shown off in great detail last month if Atlus wanted to show off "Jane" before Smash did

Attached: 1540169331347.png (528x501, 293K)

>Morphine stopped drawing Mother a decade ago
I feel old.

Attached: 1548691062946.png (266x195, 5K)

Valkyrie from NAMCO

Die, cow.

Attached: 45452345345.jpg (500x500, 135K)

Persona 5 is never coming to the switch.

>Random leaker says character I want in is in

OMG THIS LEAK IS REAL GUYS! :00

I never said that
I just said we should anticipate Smash news after the P5R stuff is announced seeing how both should be this month

Never in a million years

More like in 2012. But yeah...

Attached: tMM_10.png (488x722, 183K)

BACK IN EARLY 2018
> people still think Ridley and K Rool has a chance

lol

I love Adeleine for being one of the more grounded friends in the series. She just has the personality of a gentle girl, but she's also a bit of a tomboy, willing to play along with the boys. She reminds me of childhood like no other video game character can. Her friendship with Kirby and Dedede feels natural and adds to the series dynamic. And her presence along with her ability to make her drawings come to life, despite just being a normal kid, makes Dream Land really feel like a dream, not just a fantasy or sci-fi setting. I don't need her to be in Smash Bros, I just want a Kirby game with a more wistful, dreamlike, laid back, and childish tone, 64 tier characterization, and nonchalant storytelling. Like 64.

Attached: dedede bully.png (227x194, 56K)

Translation: "I want to fuck that loli"
In all seriousness, I like Adeline and wish they'd use her more, but Sakurai doesn't seem to care for Kirby outside of the things he produced for the series. Asshole.

Attached: 1544300560388.png (750x1059, 225K)

The guy here has it right
But honestly, we don't really know; it COULD be Bravely Default or something else, but people spectate it's more likely Erdick.

>never evers
>no Shantae

Attached: shantae helmet guy.png (1200x1200, 329K)

Attached: DEATHCOMBUSTION.webm (1920x1080, 831K)

I couldn't even consider her a "loli," she's way too cartoony and innocent. It's like calling Minnie Mouse or a girl from Peanuts a loli.

Attached: dedededepupupu12.png (166x221, 78K)

Nah.

Attached: 1543153181264.png (960x540, 1.98M)

Source on loot crate? Can't find

Steve is popular

Attached: 20190301_130356.png (1080x1256, 522K)

>twitter

Goes to show that the most popular will make the most loney

Its a random survey on the biggest social platform in the world with the voting system favoring Banjo and he's still trailing. That says a hell of a lot to me.

waluigifags assblastered so hard, would be awesome

> Twitter
Where Harry Potter has more votes versus LOTR and Star Wars

>voting system favoring Banjo
They put steve on likes.

Likes is more favorable than RT y'know

These sorts of polls always feel disingenuous because it's far easier to simply tap "Like" and be done with it, then it is to Retweet something. They should have made an actual poll.

Ryu Hayabusa for Koei Tecmo since they are the only "Big" japanese gaming company that doesn't have a rep in yet and collaberate with Nintendo a lot. This I'm sure about.

The others I think have a chance are:
SNK Rep if they're just taking from other comapnies
The Retro series rep that Sakurai usually hand picks himself like Ice Climbers, . In my opinion it should be a Wars rep but with Saki not around despite being an assist trophy previously he may have been upgraded. There's also still the lack of Mike Jones in spirit mode so take that as you will.
Since there's a new Generation it's possible that there's a new Pokemon that's going to come out
An Indie Rep. Quote or Travis Touchdown (whose heralded himself as the Indie crossover mogal with Strikes Again and is the only Indie Dev to speak at the switch announcement event) My biggest fear which I hope didn't come because of people who shitposted with their ballot Sans from Undertale
Finally Neku because of Square pushing the world ends with you which has only had representation on Nintendo Hardware even when it comes to Kingdom Hearts and there's the whole Final scene of KHIII

In a perfect world? I'd want 4 of these characters:
WonderRed
Advance Wars Rep
Rhthm Heaven Rep
Lip from Panel De Pon

Bump.

does anyone even play ultimate any more?

who cares lol

For all you Banjobros, what's your opinion on him having a move that references Banjo-Pilot and Diddy Kong Racing. Post some moves (move-sets) in particular that you would want them to have.

Attached: Dy-6LoDUYAEh51v.jpg orig.jpg (1073x934, 119K)

Attached: 1537894461547.jpg (680x826, 58K)

Seems like that would be scraping the bottom of the barrel when there's no need for it. Banjo-Kazooie is enough basis to make a character around, and there's also a lot that Banjo-Tooie introduced. Could even grab something from Grunty's Revenge if they want, but that would really be a stretch. Using DKR or BP to make moves would be references for the sake of references. Ride in on a BP plane for his intro animation at most.

The pure audacity of adding Pyramid Head would really be something

Attached: 1452550258944.jpg (288x306, 10K)

Check this out.
gamertagnation.com/members/account-been-hack/games/
>Hasn't gotten the first jiggy in BK
>Hasn't played Tooie
>Has only played Minecraft for a bare minimum of time on any platform, usually lasting just long enough to make his first furnace.
>Is more than half-way done with Nuts and Bolts.
They're in.

Attached: ded764ac19248435cc2bb3c64cb0b0f3.jpg (544x889, 55K)

Banjofags are retarded. I can't wait to see you faggots get BTFO.

Attached: 1540729072131.jpg (405x412, 129K)

lootcrate.com/crates/gaming
>Fallout, Sonic, Mega Man, Banjo-Kazooie

Attached: 1548117187411.gif (357x357, 38K)

Not even level headed banjofags see this as a credible source

And this is credible WHY

Genofags stand in solidarity with Banjofags

Our boys'll make it!

Attached: 1548099589001.jpg (800x567, 131K)

Anything for that outcome

it's gonna be Sylux and Edelgard

screencap this

Huh. That's random af

It's not about what I want, it's about it being HER TURN

Attached: gm6VpiT.png (706x1000, 445K)

>Almost no Banjo merch exists
>The few that does is being exclusive to a Lootbox where you can't even see what you are potentially buying.
At least I got the Totaku figure.

Attached: 1548312044378.jpg (320x287, 18K)

Apparently the theme is sidekicks. They all do have that in common

Attached: 1450160807384.png (797x838, 566K)

whether or not this has anything to do with smash, it is rather odd that they're including banjo-kazooie at all when there's been scarce merchandise for the franchise in the past, even at the peak of its popularity. Maybe there really is something banjo-related coming, smash or not.

Attached: dlcwishlist.png (1920x1920, 3.41M)

lol

Imagine NOT wanting this little cutie in Smash

Attached: 1549911759778.jpg (872x540, 30K)

Xbox revealed the Banjo item bro.

Attached: Screenshot_20190301-171200_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 426K)

I had a dream that Banjo Kazooie merch similar to OP's pic was being sold in many stores like Walmart, and that people were hypothesizing that this meant a new Banjo Kazooie game would be in the works and/or that they would be in Smash Bros. Could my dream be a prophecy for what's to come?

>juily 2018
this ain't it

kain>cecil
then we get FFIV, a kind of villain rep and not just another sword user