The UK is such a boring place to set a game

The UK is such a boring place to set a game.

I live here and it's literally nothing but farmers fields, shitty little towns without even a convenience store and worn down, immigrant infested cities. I'm not exaggerating when I say there's ZERO landmarks, landscape features or ruins that are interesting. Also here's how you britpost:

>I'll fookin ave you cunt, your mum's a fucking slag I had her every night last week come we go bruv come we go I'll fucking merc you you nonce

Attached: _105823723_swordshield976_2.jpg (624x280, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1qyc9vuQDxq
youtube.com/watch?v=cqMfMta7AU4
oliverwyman.com/our-expertise/insights/2018/jul/brexit-costs-up--prices-up.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iIxN3ypB3rw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_roast
youtube.com/watch?v=aA-y1nOBCKA
s1.lolwatchthis.com/videos/uploads/NDM3YmQ4YTkwZTNh.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=-fC2oke5MFg
youtube.com/watch?v=Maq0qCMFOs8
youtube.com/watch?v=PH1EMovqEJY
twitter.com/ElsieLovelock/status/1101500316489601025
youtube.com/watch?v=U9OkpeshF0o
youtube.com/watch?v=WAU4hCBilbI
youtube.com/watch?v=de3xKxMet_c
youtube.com/watch?v=PBUGQkpk3RE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and then there is the terrible food

yeah but who gives ashit, it's not going to be based on the real uk but on japanese people's idealized vision of the uk so a mix between poudlard and the shire or some shit

Poundland better be in the game

Played a demo of it. Team Kebab won’t stop raping my starters.

You sound like you voted remain.

Will there be a police horse pokemon though?

Attached: HORSE_PUNCH_COURT_8.jpg (3620x2414, 3.01M)

Imagine not knowing your own country

Pokemon is pretty good at making real life shitholes look appealing, don't worry.

Move out of your room in fucking Slough and actually go somewhere.

not british but considering the fucking chaos you people have caused you're not exactly in a place to brag
and it's only gonna get worse because your politicians are incompetent and kicking the can down the road indefinitely

It's gonna be Fantasy Britain though. Same reason Unova was mostly white and skinny.

"Chaos" is leftist code of politicians having work to do, it's business as usual for everyone else.

>old /int/tier garbage thread gets deleted
>makes new one immediately
Eternal anglo strikes again.

Attached: beady eyes anglo lies.jpg (123x123, 7K)

Bond with your pokemon by sharing a nice bean breakfast with them.

France is also a terrible place but see what Game Freak did with Kalos.
It's a fictional place in a fictional world with only a smidge of flavor of the real world for the hell of it, don't get your knickers in a twist. At least the bongposting is fun, ya daft cunt. Fuck off.

They both love paki cock

British takeaways are amazing you pleb

what the fuck is this meme? why the fuck are they making Pokemon land based off of the UK?

who the fuck still plays pokemon other than twitch thots and bald men with beards?

Anyone think there were be some game journalists whining about the lack of PoC? I mean they won't just let a modern day fantasy Britbongland be presented with only white people without saying something.

god that blondie is so cute

Attached: 1520668701010.jpg (507x473, 24K)

This isn't the 1970s. Food is good over there now. Especially their mudslime takeouts, I could eat that shit every day.

I want to shag the lass

MC girl looks like she has attitude.

Attached: 1551422313215.png (329x426, 147K)

>convenience store
I think you mean corner shop mate

Italy would of been better.

>farmer fields
sounds like a good place to catch pokemon
>shitty little towns
Most pokemon towns are like 4 buildings and a gym. Sounds about right.
>Immigrant infested cities
Did they bring cool pokemon with them?
>zero landmarks, landscape features or ruins
Well now you're just making shit up. There's all kinds of fucking castles in the countryside. Or buildings older than most countries. Some of the london architecture is among the most famous in the world. There's also places like stonehenge and shit, which are instantly recognizable by most people.

You sound like a boring person

that's exactly why it's fitting for the terrible SM style

Attached: sweet.jpg (360x360, 24K)

Everyone said the same thing about when France and Hawaii got made into the next gen locale.

It's just going to be Japan's anime interpretation of what they think the region is to their stereotypes. Try not to read into it too much like the rest of these casuals.

>corner shop
>paki shop
>booze shop
>off license

OP has exposed himself as non Brit.

You think that because you're from there.

I'm American and I think this setting looks great

>France is also a terrible place
France has great landscapes and architecture, you're a retard

We just had France, we don't need pizza France.

>random NPC trainer looks more like a Main Character than the actual main character

rewatch trailer

Italy has Jojo.

>the beta brunette and the alpha blonde

Lass is happy and cute! CUTE!

I'd marry both.

If bong food wasnt so terrible than muslim food wouldnt have taken over everything

They just did this, why are they doing it again?

>OUI FUCK OFF YOU SLAG YA BLOODY DAFT CUNT.
What did Nintendo mean by this?

>zero landmarks
Fuck, you're a dumb cunt who doesn't get out.

You seem like a shutin lol
>merc
its murk

>I live here
>Proceeds to post a bunch of shit that proves he doesn't

What did OP mean by this?

Scotland has beautiful landmarks and landscapes and you are a big fag

Attached: dunnotar-934x.jpg (934x583, 134K)

clearly you never leave your house then you stupid cunt

Attached: glen-etiv-934x.jpg (934x573, 152K)

moar

Attached: Edinburgh_Castle_from_the_North.jpg (1920x1017, 350K)

wasteman
poomplex
battycrease
rass
bumbaclart
noncer
paki
wastecadet
wastegash
gash
pikey
helmet

all those words and more sum up OP

check out these 12,000 year old stones

Attached: callanish-934x.jpg (700x476, 94K)

>british food is terrible
This is such a meme. I'm convinced every tourist just goes to the most bottom barrel greasy spoon places and orders cheap shit typically consumed by drunken dole bludgers and considers it british cuisine.

fuck off amercian cunt no you dont live in the uk this place is 10x's better than shit whole america just look at detroit

I miss that Castle. Comfy as fuck the last time I visited Scotland

Attached: fairy-pools-934x-2.jpg (934x622, 150K)

>pokemart is greggs

detroit is the sweden of america

Will it be in?

Attached: toast_sandwich2.png (285x401, 86K)

>sweaters make any place UK

HIS NAEM IS WARRRACE AN' HE'S AN ASSHOLE

Attached: Itsafukkendodrio.png (1733x1536, 1.51M)

IT'S NOT A DODRIO, IT'S A DODUO.
AND HE'S AN ARSEHOLE.

>wales
Those subhumans won't even be recognised in the slightest. It doesn't even looked represented on Galar's map kek

Attached: Pokemon-Sword-Shield-Galar-Region-Map.jpg (435x615, 158K)

never heard of a toast sandwich in me puff

But i want to see the Pokemon version of Big Ben and the London eye

Imagine living in the South haha!

The north is fucking based.

its on the map, rt is london

>t. norf

>t. stabby

nah they just finally fixed the vacant stare look that the Gen 6, 7, and Let's Go protags had

ah missed that thanks

Attached: pub.webm (288x360, 672K)

Leave your moms basement op.

Will we get an Irish Republican Army team rocket?

Attached: 1C508763-F3FE-4235-8A94-BBA323EA9947.jpg (260x193, 19K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1qyc9vuQDxq

>Pokemon Sword & Shield
>they didn't go with Pokemon Proddie & Pokemon Paddy
big missed opportunity

so instead of trying to get Mew under that truck, I'll be dodging that truck as it rams through a Pokecenter?

Sheppard’s pie is good

OPs a Wogsocket

When are we going to see Pokémon go to Mexico? Everyone's poor and the main villains are the cartel who smuggle pokémon and skin people alive but no one cares because they're more active than the government in actually doing public works.
We'd see entire towns of beaners supporting the villains because they built a school for them while doing shady stuff in the background.
Plus a cute spic mc would be nice.

Is the Bad Guy Team the IRA this time around?

Poke"Scotland" is just the Cotswolds too. It's just England.

oi kid had over ya pokemon so we can use it for the fight for independence! If you get in our way we’ll have our voltorbs use self destruct!

Attached: B5D9945D-9761-4241-8BA7-24AE11B8FF66.jpg (949x738, 334K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cqMfMta7AU4

>Police riding Mudsdale and rapidash
Kino

Its funny cos I met an american and she was fucking amazed how you can go to any supermarket and find food from just about anywhere in the world, and she just got here from traveling to about 12 different countries, our selection for food is fucking huge, probs cos we import just about everything.

Galar is upside down Britain so Norfs are Soufs and Soufs are Norfs.

>riding rapidash
sounds sore

Attached: bolton-abbey0.jpg (768x512, 97K)

This might be the first pokemon game I play the girl

Idk whats happening but im starting to play women more in games, it started in MMO's where I just liked female elves skeletons more but I guess I feel more comfortable playing the hot girl now. Before anyone says it, I have no desire to transition to female, crossdress, or anything.

Anyone relate?

I just want to fuck them both in the mouth.

And then look at their feet.

They made New York interesting by adding a fucking desert ok they can do what they want it always works

Is that you Falkenhoof?

Why "Leftist" exactly? also what do you get from leaving the EU excited higher prices and inconvenient travel? The British government fucks with its population more than the EU does.

Such originality

Attached: west.jpg (439x679, 83K)

They better include ALL of these, especially the Fairy Pools and make it have a bunch of Fairy and water type pokemon in it

>The UK has no culture

Regions always mock their irl geography, its not trying to be original the pokemon world is earth with pokemon

No. I just reposted it

>also what do you get from leaving the EU
Not having to listen to Merkel, basically.
They promised they'd also kick all muslims out too but that was never gonna happen.

Mexican living in the UK, never suffered from depression until started living here

I still can't fuckin' believe we're gonna get Scottish/British pokemon trainers. God O hope the next anime has tons of trainers with accents.

Attached: D0h1YecXcAEpk8s.jpg (265x353, 45K)

YOU'RE WALKING A FUCKING OSTRICH M8

Being boring or not in real life doesn't matter, what matters is how they'll implement it.
Alola is a pretty fucking boring region, and having been to Hawaii myself, I was extremely let down.

Prices aren't going to be higher and the EU isn't going to require travel visa because pretty much nobody does. What we get is undecided, but hopefully a sronger focus on pugging our own holes which allow the justification of mass imigration, for example the lack of students taking up medicine.

I thought it was pretty comfy.

>takeaways
Cringe

but mostly harry potter

What exactly does Merkel say that is so bad that you have to leave the EU over it? The majority of Germans think she is a good leader and has done a net positive for EU and Germany.

Oi, is er minge airy too?

>I live in the U.K.

> Call it a convenience store

Pick one

Good thing it isn't set in the UK

>ugh my country sucks it's so boring where's all the vibrant diversity?
Kill yourself edgy teen. No one is impressed by how much you tell yourself you don't fit in.

It technically is but isn't at the same time. The Pokeverse just has better versions of our countries and states in general. Reality is a bitch.

Merkel is a fantastic manipulator making the EU work for German goals, but that's the problem other countries should be having.

>Prices aren't going to be higher

oliverwyman.com/our-expertise/insights/2018/jul/brexit-costs-up--prices-up.html

If you care to read, it just shows how with Tarrifs on UK post brexit, buying from UK will be more expensive which means less exporting goods which means less money in the UK economy.

What are these holes? I hope im not coming off as smug, I am just an left leaning American trying to make sense of why anyone would view leave as a net gain for the UK economy and social issues besides less brown people. If you are racist I guess I understand wanting to leave but I like to assume most people are not racist.

STAY IN THE FUCKING POKEMON BOARD.

For some reason I read this in Nia's voice even though she is Welsh.

Can you explain to me why you made this post on Yea Forums - Video Games?
>b-but he started
I'm asking you.

Fair, Merkel is a great leader for her own people and I would say overall EU but I understand wanting to look out for your own nation first, if Brexit fulfills the needs of the British people more then I guess go for it, but I fail to see specifics of where it is doing it.

Because someone made a comment about Brexit, another one made a comment about leftist tactics and outed themselves as a leaver, so I took the opportunity to communicate with leavers one on one so I can understand the appeal of leaving. As an American I do not have much insight into British politics, which is why I made my comment.

>Win battle
>Trainer throws acid in your face and steals your Pokemon
At least they're being authentic.

Is acid throwing really a thing in UK?

>rags

nah its just amerilards SEETHING

among pakis yeah

I'd believe it, when you can't use knoives, gotta use something.

Kalos > Galar

Attached: honhonhon.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

I like how right after you accuse someone of being a "racist", something that in your mind is the worst crime a (white) person can commit, you immediately go back to "oh I just want to understand I don't know really". The sheer coldness is pretty amazing to me.

Prices are going to be whatever people will pay for them, we may see a scenario where people do just pick up the cost and resign themselves to the idea that not being in the EU is what's driving prices higher, but in reality prices vary per-country, even within the EU itself.
>What are these holes?
NHS staff, like I explained. One of the biggest remain points is about the apparent need for migrants to staff the NHS, when in reality Britain has a dormant working class that's been neglected in terms of education which in turn has created the "need" for migrants.

Every now and then a mudslime in a big city does it

I think it's a gang thing in London, throwing acid means there are no prints ora weapon.

>Did they bring cool pokemon with them?

No, just them, their 4 kids, and Sharia Law.

And they're replacing you.

:)

Attached: 1535072246382.png (500x500, 110K)

It's called honor violence, if a mudslime woman does something suggestive her cousin might disfigure her or throw her off a balcony.

They'll have to try to be worse than Kalos. Between this and literally Viridian Forest

Attached: Kalos_Route_13_XY.png (1039x686, 1.31M)

wathc dogs will be in your country?

I said that the only chain of logic I can see is a racist who does not like immigration or brown people wanting to leave the EU after the 2015 immigration crisis to avoid it happening again.

The reason I reached out to ask why is because since I can not see any other reason to be a leaver and I do not like assuming everyone is racist, I want to understand their own reasons from their mouths.

I never accused anyone of being racist, the opposite in fact.

>If you are racist I guess I understand wanting to leave but I like to assume most people are not racist.

The """"Asian""" community is particularly aggressive in the UK, so they use what they can to inflict harm, since they don't have easy access to firearms. London would be the second coming of Chirak if the UK had a Second Amendment equivalent.

Absolutely. Just look it up, they permanently disfigure people just to steal pushbikes and petty cash..

There are two bad guy teams: norf and souf

>there's ZERO landmarks

You obviously haven't seen much of your own country if you think this.

>The UK is such a boring place to set a game.
If you ask most people, they'd say their native country would be boring.

>I didn't call you a "racist", I just said that's the only reason you would have those views
Honest question, are you a jew?

Oh, and you used the term "convenience store". What the fuck? We say corner shop. Obviously a non-brit.

I can't wait till we get the name of the pokecities in Galar. I want to LONDON post again.

>there are people who don't love their homelands because "it's boring"
How sad.

Attached: 1536598918502.jpg (315x332, 63K)

I really think my favorite thing about this post is that all rebuttals to it only further prove its point.
>but takeaway
>but food from other countries
You're literally admitting that your country's recipes are so bad that they just said fuck it and started selling food from everywhere else in the world just so people could digest something.

>next Pokemon not in "notJapan"
what is the nips reaction?

That's not what I meant.

You fucking brainlet, the only reason I can comprehend someone wanting leave that is not based on inaccurate information is racism, I reached out so that I can get a perspective that is not mine and try to get a better understanding. Are you being disingenuous or just stupid? And no, I am American with predominantly Dutch genes and surname.

Well one issue that arises be the shortage of imported medicine and drugs. Britain doesn't make much of their own medicine, and it's going to be a while until they hammer out decent trade agreements for medicine.
People pay top dollar for medicine, and it's going to spiral out of control unless the British government acts on it fast.
Doesn't help that rarer diseases require a strict medication plan.

I don't know why people say this. every county is boring as fuck with a few interesting spots. some just have more interesting spots than others but on the whole, there's nothing exciting about most countries because a ton of land is used for farming, neighborhoods, or factories and those are all lame. you can't have a sustainable country with 30ft tall glowing dragon statues everywhere even if that would be cool

The NHS has already been sabotaged by the Torries to waste staggering amounts of money to prove that it doesn't work so they can sell it off. Which again is a problem where ignorance has caused people to resign themselves to a manufactured reality.

>I am just an left leaning American trying to make sense of why anyone would view leave as a net gain
There's a populist wave of right leaning political movements that are pushing the agenda of how leaving the union would somehow benefit their own nations, this is mostly propelled by the recent return of xenophobic issues, no doubt made worse by the awful management of the recent refugee problem, but also largely fueled by a common disappointment in the european court and the general not so democratic state of the union.

Generally speaking, there's no real benefits for anyone to leave the union, most of the economical prospect the UK or other nations offer are wild goose chases that promise the moon but can't feasibly deliver anything, and again, they're pushed by people who are currently making the poorest part of the populace fight against each others or blaming internal problems on immigration so they can continue to steal money undisturbed, unfortunately, the left isn't much better at large which is why there's a very unstable political climate in the union.
The union must be reformed at large, this is not something up to debating, we're currently in a mess and not because of the nations that aren't paying their debts or immigrants, there has been a lot of general mismanagement and internal exploitation of power, but there's a great divide between people who want reform the union and those who just want to take it down, both sides also have vested interests but populists and right wing movements are the one with the most vested interests in this because the union, despite everything, is also one of the last walls that doesn't allow them to have complete impunity.

Also Sage for not videogames.
>You must love your homeland
Nobody chooses where you can be born m8, there's no obligation to love your homeland just because you're born there.

American cuisine is just stolen from every other country as well except it's chucked in a fat fryer, XXXL sized or has enough sugar in it to kill a moderately sized dog.

cope harder norf

>but the americans!
we are talking about your country, not theirs and besides
its just banter mate

>France is also a terrible place
It's not though. Only immigrant-infested cities are.

Huh, I guess at least American politics isn't the only one looking bleak.

>Sage for not videogames
I figure its ok to reply about non-vidya if the person you replied to is not talking about vidya, if that isnt the case why the fuck is there so much political shit on Yea Forums

The joke is the picture is Westeros from Game of Thrones.

>I am just an left leaning American trying to make sense of why anyone would view leave as a net gain for the UK economy and social issues besides less brown people

Remember 1776, and that your country only exists because people thought that national sovereignty was worth fighting a war over, never mind some travel inconvenience and slightly more expensive Freddos.

>galar trainers

Attached: here comes the dumb bum.jpg (1377x1717, 774K)

>but America
Thank god America exists because everyone else can just point a finger at them in every argument

>cont

Attached: here comes the dumb bum2.jpg (1377x1717, 755K)

OH MY GOD

Attached: 165135135.jpg (582x600, 294K)

There are actually people who want Grand Theft Auto VI set in London too.

Attached: yawn.jpg (782x520, 130K)

lol

Attached: Here+ill+do+one+for+you+_7db06459fb8cadc2b6c0cf38ff198e40.jpg (930x514, 119K)

I am retarded how the fuck did I miss that

What renown world wide cuisine is the UK even known for? I honestly think they literally have the worst food in the entire world.

The countries are great, it's just the people that are shit

Attached: 1380716399384.gif (189x189, 1.94M)

You live here but you're definitely not actually from here if you actually believe there's no ruins or interesting landscape features

>London

>Not Edinburgh

Bad taste

>The UK is a civilized country
youtube.com/watch?v=iIxN3ypB3rw

So every country ever I see

>not maining Chinky Cohen
Dirty Billy fags need not reply.

>No unique landmarks
>What is the Giant's Causeway
>What is Loch Ness
>What is Stonehenge
>What are the numerous remnants of castles dotted around the country
>What are Hill Figures
>What is Greggs

USA is the absolute last country after whatever is under the Sahara desert that has any saying about what's to be considered quality food and what not.

Attached: 1549280124082.jpg (480x480, 19K)

New pokemon leak

Attached: 8ytt8t1h8jj21.jpg (1024x614, 100K)

>Y*ros still cannot accept that their variations of cheese on toast with a bit of tomato isn't actually good food
Stay mad fuck boys. You will never make something as good as sausage rolls.

Attached: 1549754392344.png (1604x1488, 361K)

>~50% of 4chans userbase is from the USA
It's a relatively decent bet, mate

are you a jew tho?

>we are not allowed to mention that Rotherham itinerant Loretta is a transsexual, as that is irrelevant
>That pic
I'm dying here

No one eats UK food except the UK which is how you can tell they have shit food. Meanwhile multiple countries eat German/Swedish/Italian/Mexican/American/Korean/Chinese/Indian food etc

I visited the UK few years back

shit its so fucking boring. Nothing interesting. Thats not very surprising when their whole history is slavery and taking land

No, i'm not.

I won't lie, would bloody train/10

>American education
>Euro education

>Thats not very surprising when their whole history is slavery and taking land
Are you sure you didn't get on the wrong flight to some middle eastern country?

It's pretty easy to get them mixed up these days.

Sausage rolls

You are a fag. Scotland and ireland are one of the most beautiful places i have visited

britain is a stabbing simulator place but theres some nice places

Attached: ireland-small-2400x1602.jpg (2400x1602, 670K)

A lot of people here have clearly never had a Cornish Pasty

The fuck? Is this shit from UK?

>american education

im from europe though

based.
Probs not had a cream tea either.

In America you can get fish and chips pretty much at any restaurant. We still even say chips despite them being fucking fries.
We just don’t wrap them in newspaper because we’re not fucking barbarians.

This will never not be funny

PORK PIE SAUSAGE ROLL CAM ON INGURLAND GIVE US A GOAAAAALLLL
Then you are retarded

UK is a middle eastern country

At least Japan makes good brit ladies.

Attached: faa35d4226cf0f3b4e742bcb55d9e5f8.jpg (1950x2600, 1.34M)

WE BUILT THIS CITY ON SAUSAGE ROLLS

>Merkel is a great leader for her own people
Kraut here, she can fuck right off, when she's not busy importing as many shitskins into our cities, she's ripping the german flags out of our hands.
She doesn't care about Germany, she just wants it to be the capital of the EU, all she cares about is the EU

UK invented cooked fish and fried potatoes?

Answer his question kike.

we dont wrap them in newspaper anymore because the ink was bad and stuff.
Just regular paper now.
Italians invented cheese on toast?

They do have fish and chips though, holy fuck that's some damn good shit

British English is cute
British/Scottish accent is cute
>tfw no british gf

where do I have to go to find cute British girls?

Attached: lindy.png (900x818, 470K)

Pasty is a pretty good UK food. There’s even a restaurant dedicated to serving them near me in Michigan

Which country should i visit in the uk? Ireland looks kinda cool and im gonna have to decide before summer

Your imagination/anime with British girl characters

>the only reason I can comprehend someone wanting leave that is not based on inaccurate information is racism
Here in Scotland, a lot of fishermen wanted to leave simply so that they could change the quota and because EU foreign trawlers could access the UK quota as long as they sail under the British flag.

>what is greggs
btfo

But most people like OP live in dreary seaside town that are overcast with fine rain for 11 months of the year, where everyone shuts down at 6pm and the only entertainment is a chicken shop and fruit machine shop or voting for the brexit.

Why are the uk neighborhoods so comfy? We dont have shit like that in czechia. Mostly just commieblocks from the commie era or ugly houses

Attached: 1496153145308.png (844x1157, 72K)

No one posted that pic of the anime girl talking about bad british food?

>What renown world wide cuisine is the UK even known for?

Unironically haggis. No one cares about ingurlund's food though.

I guess that is a logical reason, but it seems like a lot to give up just for that, although maybe I misunderstand how big a deal that is to them.

Except that got fucked out the window did it not?

worn down,immigrant infested cities. England in a nutshell.

we'd go exploring the 'pits' when i was young and we found so much cool-shit like old ww2 air raid bunkers.

abandoned medevil churches and forgotten lakes filled with weeds.

England can be fun to explore but you got to leave the council estate.

I'm worried about the English themed pokemon.

expecting 1 rare af snake pokemon based on the Adder.
maybe a dog ghost-type based black shuck.
Lion, dragon and Unicorn from national animal.

based on the starters I have little hope. A monkey pokemon in England cmon

Just imagine a Brazil-based region.
>favelas
>battles with poké-guerrilas of the poke-Maduro in Venezuela border
>gigantic map
>random double battles with the classic "2 robbers in a bike"
>Christ the Redeemer is actually a gigantic Arceus T-posing

Attached: xd.jpg (518x658, 81K)

All the memes the EU jews are selling you is bullshit.
We voted because of the paki invasion, thats it.

Anywhere but the UK desu

What exactly did this paki invasion entail? Was there a lot of problems or was it just overplayed fear-mongering by the right?

>Implying leaving the EU wasn't the meme vote
>Still trying to change the goalposts on why they voted
Fucking have confidence in your fuck up mate

I thought this was a meme but they put the entire apple in their applepie.
Not just the edible parts, ALL of it, stalk and seeds (which are poisonous, btw) included.

How do you feel about the gyms being football stadiums now?

Attached: galar gyms.png (561x1514, 870K)

Come to my suburban neighborhood and you would see it. I reckon its 5-10% English now.
Riots, fights, stabbings, shootings, you fucking name it. Place looks like a complete shithole with garbage everywhere, its just fucking dead mate.
>Change the goalposts
I'm not, no one is. We voted to stop the paki invasion. It wasn't a fuck up. The only fuck up is believing the EU will survive the inevitable Italian revolt.

So France then
>she's beautiful if you ignore anywhere with a zit

a large number of poor foreign people ended up in poor places, and the poor people are mad
Then they got so butthurt they decided to leave an organization that they get the most out of being a founding member
Then they realized they got memed into leaving and are trying to backpedal as fast as possible

>England
Well there's your problem mate

Which UK girls like anal more? I’m going to the UK this summer and I wanna know which slags are more down for gettin it up their shitpipe
>Irish
>Scottish
>English
>Welsh

I think it's gonna be shitty
Last one is either psychic or magic type

>Great Britain is mirrored vertically
>Ireland is rotated at 180° and enlarged
Is this a motherfucking joke?
And I thought Game Freak was lazy

>there's ZERO landmarks, landscape features or ruins that are interesting
How does it feel to be completely disconnected from your history and culture?

I'd say straight english if you want a degenerate girl, Irish girls are the prettiest, avoid the scottish and welsh

Welsh if you're a sheep

That is unfortunate, I do not know what to tell you other than a leave vote won't make them disappear, but I sympathize with your situation and hope it gets better or you get out of there.

>magic type
wat

>pokemon Black and tan

It's their livelihood and most of them are thinking about providing the best income for their families. Also, while the oil industry provides a massive amount of income for cities like Aberdeen or the Shetland Isles, many small Scottish seaside towns rely on the North Sea fishing industry which is a big market. I mentioned that Shetland benefits massively for the oil industry but the fishing industry is also a major source of wealth too and is important to them both economically and culturally as for some, fishing is a family trade. Despite this, it didn't stop every county in Scotland from voting a majority for remain due to various other reasons.
It did. Dunno about the rest of the UK, but many fishermen feel they've been betrayed by the current Government and the handling of Brexit while Scotland voting to remain didn't help their position as it strengthened the SNP's position on remaining in the EU while leaving the UK.

Oh, I forgot that hasn't been announced yet
Sorry

If you pick male MC can you waifu the female MC? They should copy that from Yokai Watch instead of the cringe super move shit.

Its almost like the whole thing was a meme to bring in more voters that got way out of hand and Westminster is too chicken-shit to admit they fucked up and back out

They would do a light type before a magic type

>harry potter land
>not having a magic type
lmaoing at ur life

> it strengthened the SNP's position on remaining in the EU while leaving the UK.

What do you reckon the chances are of indyref 2: electric boogaloo?

Personally I reckon it's unlikely. There's no way that they'd be able to capture the same hype as they did for the first one, and the response of "we've already done this" would be too strong.

bruh watch the anime

>I said that the only chain of logic I can see is a racist who does not like immigration or brown people wanting to leave the EU after the 2015 immigration crisis to avoid it happening again.
Mass immigration didn't start in 2015. And you are incredibly close minded because you can't see any link between immigration with anything other than race.

Queen's Guard pokemon when?

Maybe but its do or die, if we don't do it now then we never will
A lot of minds have changed in the last few years, only real opposition is the blue-noses

He did you fucking brainlet scrote

>only real opposition is the blue-noses
I dunno m8, look at the general election results. So many places went blue after going SNP last election.
If the independence vote didn't go through last time, when the whole country was painted yellow, it probably wouldn't go through now.

Tell me, if you've played all the generations til now who did you choose as your starter?

Attached: 1551424548739.jpg (762x397, 62K)

>brexit will make brits magically trained in the the requirements of the NHS
Lmao it's cute that you think the tories are doing anything to aid the NHS once we leave.

Yeah but even then that's because of Ruth Davidson and she's fucked off to have her kid and with the kicking the Tories and Labour are taking we might have a chance.
Either way its a gamble that has to be taken because if we leave the EU you better believe Westminster will start stamping down any devolved powers

All racists voted leave but not all leave voters are racist, how can you have such a small amount of grey matter to get that?

still unironically better than french "food"

Don't forget about chimchar soup and the bad guys slitting peoples throats with box cutters over drug money

Move out of Lincolnshire and fuck off back to Polan you dumb potato nigger

>squirtle
>totodile
>torchic
>rotate between playthroughs
>rotate between smugleaf and oshawott
>froakie
>box
>we'll see on the evolutions.

Better than unova where kid bring remoraids to school and bullet seeds them all down

>Squirtle
>Totodile
>Mudkip
>Turtwig
>Snivy
>Froakie
>Owl I don't remember the name of

I never pick the fire starter for some reason.

I don't like the idea of doing a referendum over staying in the EU desu. The idea of Scotland just inheriting the UK's membership will still spook EU member states with separatist movements, and it's going to alienate older nationalists were never fond of the EU to begin with.

1: Bulbasaur
2: Cyndaquil
3: Treecko
4: Piplup
5: Snivy
6: Fennekin
didn't play 7

10/10 wish it was real

Filled with fucking tourists though

Attached: IMG_20180824_164853.jpg (4160x3120, 1.82M)

>The idea of Scotland just inheriting the UK's membership
Its already been established that we won't though, we'll have to apply for membership after the fact.
The only problem we'd face in that scenario is Spain due to the whole Caledonia situation but they can't block it.
Otherwise we can try and forge a relationship with the other Nordic nations and Ireland

And not a single fucking one will make it where they want to go by foot

Why is Wales obsessed with toast and sandwiches?
>national dish is rarebit. A cheese toastie.
>ketchup sandwiches
>sugar sandwiches for dessert
>have a national holiday and an annual convention to celebrate cheese on toast

>Scotland
>want to gain independence to immediately concede it to the EU

Attached: 1533678967425.png (569x581, 133K)

Same user here. People here are fed up with politics thanks to Brexit to the point people would just be fatigued if they announced another referendum. Since 2014, we've had Indyref, 2015 general election, 2016 Scottish Parliament election, Brexit, American Politics for their Presidential election in the news, the Snap Election in 2017, 2018 local elections and of course the final date in March for leaving the EU this year.
>There's no way that they'd be able to capture the same hype as they did for the first one
I agree. The issue with the SNP is their loss in popularity in recent years. In 2015 they won all but 3 seats of the 59 Scottish Seats in the Scottish Parliament.
Following their rise to power, there was an oil crash and many oil workers were laid off in the North Sea which I don't think helped their popularity, especially in Aberdeenshire. And by the snap election, Aberdeenshire turned blue and there was a massive Conservative surge in Scotland, even Alex Salmond lost his seat to a Tory.
Speaking of Alex Salmond, the sexual harassment claims on him which doesn't send a good message to the SNP either.

Tl;dr, the SNP's poularity in recent years have gone down and Scottish people are too fatigued from Brexit that if there is second indyref, it won't be for a while.

I've never seen an opinion this wrong.

>being forced to leave a closed market and rejoining it is bad
Man, wojack /int/ards are hilarious

Attached: DvbmuAkVYAAnsM1.jpg (976x868, 181K)

Yeah, yeah, whatever, look I want to see the new girl and her rival make out already.

Attached: 1498023964046.jpg (700x990, 102K)

>Not a single one of these fuckers will speed up their walking when someone is behind them
God the worst kinds are Chinese Tourists those people are animals and think we're all here for their amusement.

*Just want to make a correction I spotted. 2017 Scottish local elections rather than 2018.

>Its already been established that we won't though, we'll have to apply for membership after the fact.

That's going to be a massive deal breaker. The idea of joining the Euro and ending up PIIGSed is going to spook people. Mind the huge deal that was made about currency in 2014.

Reminder that the only reason the referendum failed the first time was because of foreigns voting

And why's that? I almost did a marathon walking around that damn city.

Attached: IMG_20180114_121855.jpg (4160x3120, 2.34M)

Pastries
Plus a lot of potato shit

Oh boy we've got a live one. If it's any consolation I wanted you to fuck off, but we never got a vote. At least you got to vote in both referendums.

Attached: 1528964326945.jpg (615x409, 47K)

That's not even the rival, that's a random Lass NPC

>leaving the EU to get stop non-eu immigration
Toplel, the amount of immigration from those places will only increase from here.

Fish and chips is basically it.

>Reminder that the only reason the referendum failed the first time was because of foreigns voting
Lmao, whatever lets you sleep at night

Was it not mostly the elderly?
I remember a big deal being made of pensions and most No's being 40-50+

'Cause its a City thats been burnt down and rebuilt several times and is more akin to a fucking labyrinth now

All fire all the way, baby

Attached: 1488361053570.jpg (2560x1600, 402K)

>Squirtle
>Cyndaquil
>Treecko
>Turtwig
>Tepig
>Froakie
>Litten

Pokemon in france? when?

>legendaries are national animals
That's pretty good.

Not as much as shanks but it happens.

Kalos
How did you not notice that

>Irish
>arses
Not happening lad

Is this the british version of the burger "millions of illegals voted for Hillary" propaganda?

That's what a map is for. Hate the fucking upward slopes though, jesus christ.

Attached: IMG_20180825_134520.jpg (4856x1860, 2.12M)

I don't play every single pokemon released.

>BATTLE START
>"CAM'ON PIGGACHU DOWN THE FIELD"

Attached: 47e.png (737x678, 80K)

>silencer reduces damage

>have no real answer to the currency question
>vastly over estimate the value of your own oil
>majority of your trade is with your neighbour
>just pretend that you'd take no part of the deficit or the UKs debts if you left
>'it was the forins that lost it'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_roast

Attached: 1410308105935.gif (265x385, 551K)

Fucking casual

Every game I play that offers the choice I play male on the first run, female on the second. Mass Effect and Fallout most notably.

This is how it starts. Enjoy the ride.

I came here to post this. Anybody who thinks Scotland isn't beautiful is crazy. I recently took a motorcoach tour of the U.K. and Edinburgh has got to be one of the coolest cities I've ever been to.

It is a very vertical city. All the alleys are so cool. I went to a place called the Devil's Advocate in Edinburgh while I was on vacation and to get there you have to basically walk up a street that's tucked under other buildings. Very weird for an American.

Would the main villains be gypsies, immigrants or mobsters?

Yeah it got fucked by the plague way back when so a lot of the city got burnt down and re-built iirc.
Glasgow is also pretty cool if you look up, the ground level is pretty shit

OI IS THAT A PIDGEOT M8

Sicilians

you seem like a shut in. no one says merk anymore

Best Water: Totodile
Best Fire: Charmander
Best Grass: they're all shit

Why isn't Charizard a Dragon-type

Wales will be represented by a very tired sheep. But actually probably a red dragon of some sort.

Did you have salt and sauce?

YOU DAFT CUNT

Because it was a time where "starters must be balanced, and only late game mons can be dragons" was the philosophy

Lol, no. I didn't have any fries while I was there that I can recall. Saving my money/calories for alcohol.

Shut the fuck up, Boco.

>Comparing Fish n Chips with some bloody burger or nuggets
KEK

Aye, aye...

>mocking the burger, one of the best meals, and saying it's worse than fish and chips
Now you've gone and done it.

Attached: 11_17.1_1738.jpg (1400x605, 939K)

>but see what Game Freak did with Kalos
They did the worst game in the franchise

These threads are a good laugh, i bet OP is a southern fairy

so

Attached: PokeGalarLass.jpg (1500x1530, 2.36M)

I'm in love.

Okay this will be the best region in the series. hands down.

this is fucking comedy gold right here

Attached: we'll be right back.jpg (905x619, 49K)

i love this. god damn i love when OC is being made

London is literally called the world's capitol.

Can anyone post the sopa de macaco grookey meme? I need it to piss someone off

>'gash' and 'babyshitter' aren't used once
shit image!

I don't know who this is but I find it hilarious

Oh no no no no no no no................

Attached: YIKES.jpg (1080x1532, 584K)

I'm French and I liked how Kalos was a representation of France, even though they forgot to put Lyon and Marseille, as well as the Alps and the French Riviera (aka, all the good interesting places that aren't Paris). The will probably be fun to explore but an accurate representation of the UK.

>Poudlard
My fellow Frenchfag

in continuation to limmy memes

Attached: D0l3AQAUwAAw2hJ.jpg (724x1024, 135K)

Better get some quagsires in the Fens

I kinda want this to be real now

Here you go.
youtube.com/watch?v=aA-y1nOBCKA

10 ou ah 10 wood trane

>Yikes
>Oh no no no

I swear newfags do this on purpose just to annoy everyone else.

Attached: 3712bc06-56f7-4e97-bf16-262bcc58151e.png (1118x559, 206K)

10/10 wordpun.

>pretending American BBQ is anything but god-tier

They've even got a wee isle of Arran on there, abosultely based move from nintendo

Attached: 1551418191502.jpg (960x579, 94K)

It will basically just be cambridge. Asians fucking love cambridge

Attached: 1551368845143.jpg (911x600, 74K)

>Japan is such a boring place to set a game.
>I live here and it's literally nothing but farmers fields, shitty little towns without even a convenience store and worn down, weeaboo infested cities. I'm not exaggerating when I say there's ZERO landmarks, landscape features or ruins that are interesting. Also here's how you britpost:

>>waito piggu go homu

God I wish that were me.

Kek

>tfw we need to wait 6 months for this game to come out
can we keep the OC and scotposting going that long?

Attached: 50492054892.png (785x847, 754K)

Fucking hell

Attached: 1533806948487 (1).jpg (1024x574, 65K)

it'll be easy as more trailers come out and more pokemon are revealed

what if game freak creates a region that is not set in the real world? how it would be?

Attached: 1551453903310.png (800x600, 128K)

KILL MR. MIME

Was the map based on FF XIII?

Oi, mayte.
Oi oi, OI MAYTE.

CMON YOU GUNNERS OI OI!!
WHAT DO WE THINK OF TOTTENHAM?

Attached: 1551370154440.png (644x745, 255K)

Anyone done a Unovian words replacing Galar words, yet?
s1.lolwatchthis.com/videos/uploads/NDM3YmQ4YTkwZTNh.mp4
Couldn't find the the Americanisms sketch on Youtube.

what is it with the bongs today?

Attached: 1308700783989.png (429x410, 7K)

>Turtwig
>Tepig
>Fennekin
>Rowlett

I am doing my part.
Berserkers!!
Awwoooo!

Attached: 1551475614848.png (1000x683, 542K)

You didn't get any (you)s because you're undeniably right
Imagine supporting this shit, games should be more than just products

Is gehtuh 'get it'?
I don't understand bong

>Angry that a desert has nothing
Tism

youtube.com/watch?v=-fC2oke5MFg

>Those two buildings on the right that never got used
I will never not be mad.

Attached: 1447973812256.png (599x337, 106K)

I don't know which Brit tried to feed you an apple pie like that but I can assuredly tell you that is not a traditional thing to do. Coring the apple is standard practice.

Whats the image referencing?

What's gonna be the evil team?

still waiting to see this re done with the mum as the new pokegirl and the 2 girls as the starters, maybe the third is on her shoulder
youtube.com/watch?v=Maq0qCMFOs8

The IRA. You have to stop them from detonating suicide Electrodes.

You can say that again. I was at a tea garden in Camb with a friend and a tour group of chinks starts taking pictures of us having a cream tea because they thought we were posed just for them. Fuck off and let me eat my scone

>he lives anywhere outside of london
hahahahhahahahaha have fun being an irrelevant inbred

English breakfast and shepherd pie are god-tier senpai

True that everything else is trash though, but if you live in an international city its a non-problem since you have world cuisine everywhere

you better be able to visit a pub in this game

wow you make an arrow, so the kindergarden will be so proud.

You only think that because you live here. To outsiders it seems different, unique, and special in some way; much like Japan to some, for example. UK culture is a defined recognisable thing and so is its architecture. Don't be stupid -- just because you are familiar with it and have been brainwashed by /POL/ BULLSHIT doesn't mean everyone else is, dumb fucking idiot.

Surely they should replace gyms with pubs?

Souf FC

Found Midul's gym leader

youtube.com/watch?v=PH1EMovqEJY

How come every professor fuckin’ goes like “Are you a guy or a lassie” aye mate sound, let me just check doon my scants and take ma walloper oot for ye, ye fuckin weapon.

twitter.com/ElsieLovelock/status/1101500316489601025

I hope there's a JDs so we can buy some tracksuit bottoms and flat cap hats on the half price sale.

That "you alright?" is adorable i don't know why

Yeah, polgoblins say it’s muslims but it’s mainly white/black gangs and white trash

The pokemon battle tournaments better do justice with the UK fans of the sport. US fans of NFL are fucking pathetic compared to UK fans of football.

Reminder that she's an English woman doing an exaggerated mockery of a Scottish accent. She doesn't care about how actual Scots feel about this.

Attached: s.jpg (550x780, 279K)

Independence cunts are the fucking worst

Every kind of food, no matter how simple you think it is today, was invented somewhere as either an original dish or as a combination. A burger is just shaped dough placed on either side of meat and other fillings, it's basically a sandwich, yet their inventions were distanced by centuries.

And it's not like they were a natural combination, a starchy lump from the Americas combined with something that can be found basically everywhere, yet they were never combined in the only place they both occurred naturally.

I mean halftime music? Are you having a laugh? Imagine fucking arianda grande playing her shit at half time when Arsenal are losing 2-1 to Watford at the Emirates?

based

No one cares you fucking fag

>

Attached: 2019-03-01 16_06_51-Window.png (508x194, 10K)

This lmao, fuck you faggot op, white self-hating brit.

>She doesn't care about how actual Scots feel about this.
Good on her.

She only gave that disclaimer with her latest one. The original video that went viral yesterday was implying that she was actually Scottish and that's why so many people thought that she was.

#Indyref2 and #FBPE cucks will still pour the hate on her

Why does everyone on the planet seem to think they can do a scottish accent?

>She doesn't care about how actual Scots feel about this
Sounds like a true Scot then.

I’m Scottish, from Glasgow. She’s alright, just taking the piss for a laugh. The cunts having a go at her are prob just SNP supporting bellends

>Subhumans
Not any more subhuman than anyone else on these godforsaken isles.

Probably because she's 1/4th Scottish.

It's not that Brits are crying about their accent being made fun of, it's that everyone trying to bongpost is doing it in an extremely cringy way that's isn't funny.

It's like you're doing a piss poor Jamaican accent, it's just lame.

Attached: 1XdoAQF.png (956x453, 298K)

I honestly feel a bit sorry for Scots and Irish as they have yanks and other fags worldwide attempt to appropriate their culture whilst knowing nothing about it. At least as an Englishman no one wants to do that with us.

Why are SNP supporters so obnoxious?

It's also on her profile - if anyone with a lick of sense would look at it - that she's a Va and has voice samples and a portfolio to listen to which would show that she is not Scottish. There was no false advertising, just people being stupid over nothing.

fuck of ye dumb sjwanker

this desu. if it's for fun then who cares

Same reason why cunts who supported Clinton or sanders really, easily offended leftist ideologues. It’s funny because these same cunts shitting the bed over Scottish authenticity wouldn’t mind letting pakis in.

end yourself and stop making drama out of literally nothing

fucking miserable cunt that one at her on Twitter is. Fucking miserable Scot

Blackfacing is also just a bit of fun but people lose their shit over it.

There's literally nothing wrong with the SNP. I'm fairly right-wing myself and still voted for them last election because they're a better choice than Labour or the fucking Tories are.

There's nothing wrong with Nationalism.

Not even a pom but I agree this shit is pure cringe. Yanks and other non anglos really are the least funny people on the planet

>comparing blackface to doing an accent

Attached: 10079405893.gif (500x280, 89K)

>SNP
>Nationlist

You’re either a fucking tool or don’t need keep up with your own politics. SNP prioritize European and globalist interests over Scottish interests, have done for years. For fuck sake they even wanted to rename Scottish landmarks to honor African peoples. Get fucking bent.

How can we compete with this?
youtube.com/watch?v=U9OkpeshF0o

What the fuck do you think SNP stands for?

Getting butthurt over blackface is stupid as shit as well desu

SNP aren't nationalist, nor are they for Scotland. They are simply against England and exist only to oppose anything England does.

Fuark

Imagine being assmad over fun

This is conditioning. Blackfaces are just a bit of fun for me as a white male and a bit silly, yet I'm not allowed to do them. But if I want to do a silly voice of a scot based on offensive aggressive stereotypes then I have free reign.

Lmao fuck off mate. I suppose you think Labour gives a shit about the working class because Labour is in their name, go argue semantics somewhere else you fucking fud.

oh jesus christ the scots are debating politics now

kek, I'm in love

Received Pronunciation > Liverpool Accent > Who cares

Fucking Americunts

>Labour don't care about the (native) working class because they'd rather pander to minorities
>The Conservatives taken over by neoliberal thatcherites who don't care about conserving anything except their own wealth
>SNP usurped by the 79ers who don't give a shit about Scottish nationalism

Fuck it. Might as well vote green.

Attached: 1521593128960.png (560x407, 15K)

What do you expect, the moment we mixed Bong memes into this was the moment SS officially became the world's first /vint/ game

We should get that board back it was fun seeing Canada getting exposed for the shits they are.

Japanese are britboos
They only see the UK as the land of gentlemen, tea and polite people.

Just play a Layton game to get an idea

Attached: proflayton1-white.jpg (336x512, 53K)

IT'S DODUO, IT IS LOCO, I SAID OH NO!
IT'S DODUO, IT IS LOCO, I SAID OH NO!
GOT A TEAM THAT'S SO DAMN MEAN
BRAVEBIRD'S GOT 20 PP, YOUR BEEDRILL'S GONNA GO DOWN EASILY!

to be fair they also idealise their own culture

thought they were way more into the frenchies

The political parties are shit atm, so much infighting and indecisiveness has truly fucked things up.

Either become a single issue voter or don’t vote at all, it’s what I did. Only way I’d consider voting SNP or Labour is whenever I’m unemployed and want more gyro at the cost of letting pakis in.

Charmander
Cyndaquil
Torchic
Piplup
Emboar
Froakie
Rowlet

>at the cost of letting pakis in.

Literally every party will import more of them. There's no point even thinking about it because it's going to happen no matter who wins.

Isn't that because at the turn of the 20th century, we helped them modernise and build their infrastructure as we were both allies against Russia? There is a reason the Japs drive on the left-hand side of the road.

They also pronounce their English loanwords the brit way instead of American, or at least the closest to it.

Japs like brits, frenchies and germans because those were the big global powers back in the days and when Japan modernized they wanted to become part of the big colonial powerclub as well. Which is why they adopted so many things from western european countries.

At least you're not a burger, where the choices are split between the Fuck Whites party and the Fuck Goyim party.

>They also pronounce their English loanwords the brit way instead of American, or at least the closest to it.

I think you're just hearing it that way because they can't pronounce half the consonant

I'm actually in love with Oxfordshire accent

Typical because those are the most loved ones

They industrialised and modernised very quickly. They humiliated Russia due to Russia thinking that no non-European country could defeat another European country.

the english political situation makes me feel better about the australian situation. Just hoping that the political gridlock prevents corbin from going full socialist.

It is?

In the 19th century the country opened up to outside trade and the Japanese government sent delegations of scholars to go overseas and study everything about western nations. Britain was #1 so they copied their naval structure and school system, along with their school and military uniforms

In their quest to become the "Britain of the east" they also appropriated european-style colonialism after they realized they could basically bitch-slap around China with their smaller but modernized military

After WW2 they switched gears again to just copying whatever the policies of 1940s America was, and stayed there

Attached: 3f8c16eea3642ea9852d53b262d515e8.jpg (573x720, 49K)

>Anime died because it hates its own fans
Reminds me a lot of DOA6.

Attached: All Smiles.jpg (280x330, 19K)

A general reason to leave is because the EU is fucking incompetent is and is staffed by unelected and corrupt politicians who often don't actually know or care what they're voting for.

The whole thing has also long evolved past its original function as a trade and travel union to the point where it actively muscles in on government functions and is trying to form a multi-national army and change the union into a singular nation, which is highly concerning in general.

Ive been to japan can confirm. Its not just uk tho its all of europe and australia. They have this fascination with traveling to france, england and australia to take their instagram photos. Honestly its pretty disgusting how much they adore those shit cultures.

>Stonehenge
>Buckingham Palace
>Big Ben
>London Bridge
>London Eye
>Baker Street

u wot mate

what a linear looking region

>swepost

äckliga jävla blatte som snor all jävla sjukvård och förstör vår fanimej grymt schysst uppsatta allmänvård. Alla våra spel suger balle och våra politiker kan ta sig i röven de fittorna.'¨

SUG KUK HORA!

An overwhelmingly large percentage of that is in London.

Looking at the map, most of the Scottish stuff seems to the country side, nature and lochs.

Shame there wouldn't be the shit like Lulworth cove or Old Harry

Aye there was a lotta wasted potential but hopping the towns and trains make up for it.

>Oi m8 u got a fookin license fer that pokemon eh?

Attached: D0fxxrXWsAYfJK-.png (848x1199, 981K)

Well there could still be other shit like the Ice Cave Rave in Birmingham which would be pretty sick

THROW THE BALL (OI)
THROW THE BALL(OI)
THROW THE BALL AT THE POKE-MON
POKE-MON OIIII!

What will they make black pudding from?
Also are there normal animals this time? I feel like that hasn't been a thing since season 1 of the anime and even then it was just because the animators were confused

oi lil gorl fancy a shag?

WE LOSE EVERY WEEK
WE LOSE EVERY WEEEEEEEEEK
YOU'RE NOTHING SPECIAL
WE LOSE EVERY WEEK

Attached: elite four.png (1075x1280, 1.76M)

youtube.com/watch?v=WAU4hCBilbI
There better be a bunch of shirtless fat man chanting when you fight gym battles and in the league.

>t. butthurt victim complex englishman

I'm half english myself and still vote SNP.

Fuck I hate living in the North East.

IT'S ONLY FOUR-NIL, IT'S ONLY FOUR-NIL. HOW SHIT MUST YOU BE? IT'S ONLY FOUR-NIL

I'm happy we're getting the exposure.

Attached: laughing brit.png (1005x562, 386K)

Tottenhamfag get out

What happened to lib dems?
Never heard of them much now

Self-destructed

>*scores own goal*

The state of Spurds.

Attached: trippier own goal.jpg (768x432, 51K)

I have a boner and I’m not proud of it

Same

Attached: 00e.jpg (324x557, 28K)

Attached: god_i_wish_that_were_me.jpg (640x186, 23K)

Let's not forget that the women age like milk.

Milk's an understatement, retard

>UK has no good food
youtube.com/watch?v=de3xKxMet_c

Cornish Pasty

>immigrant infested cities.
you're not living in the uk

Yeah I agree. They should make it place somewhere fun, like Syria.

youtube.com/watch?v=PBUGQkpk3RE

Will we be able to import pokemon from ds games? Or will this be a completely new meta for competitive battling?

Attached: 1551445954855.png (600x763, 467K)

Newsagent would have been the better first option

Why can't she be real bros?

Attached: 1523241083504.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Yeah, they should go to a better place, like Iowa.

Did he Twitter get deleted?

Need more lindybeige

Attached: 1e566d3c26c87752c0c16f77f50f2ed941008a239bfc2d8f45e43206e3f9a811.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

It'll probably get Bank support a few months after it's released.

It should have taken place in Africa with a thick African queen protag

IMAGINE

>Finish off the Elite 4
>Train station that was under maintenance is now open
>Take the bullet train and go through the not-Channel Tunnel
>An all kickass Kalos post-game is now accessible
Where are you, Iwata?

Attached: 1488020762323.jpg (720x504, 50K)

>1/4 Scottish
Talk about fucking grasping, this is almost as bad as when Americans try to claim they're 1/8th Irish or some shit. I'm 1/2 Scottish and couldn't give a toss.

Yeah I was hoping for a hard reset but it makes sense why they wouldn't do that. Cool if I'll be able to use all my hacked pokemon on the big screen though.

Don't you retards have an entire board? You lost or something?

What the bongs?

CAM ON INGURLAND CATCH SAM FACKIN POKET CRITTERS

AS IS MY ROIGHT