Where are all the Xbox fanboys?

Every thread on this board becomes SNOY vs nintendo, it's all so tiring. If it's because XBOX is so low quality that no one with a brain plays it, then why do people play snoy?

Attached: where are they.jpg (1200x800, 51K)

Not a fanboy and i own all consoles but Xbox threads here are painful. It's just full of braindead xbox haters that like to beat a dead horse. We get it, Xbox is in last place and has no true exclusives. I still play mine more than i play my ps4 though. Oh yea it's because im retarded of course.

This. I’m an idort who owns everything but I end up playing XBone the vast majority of the time. Much better online network, the best controller ever designed, and GamePass is actually worth it and really good. My PS4 and Switch are just for their exclusives. I play all multi-plats on XBone.

We're here. We participate in threads about games that we play we just never bring up that we're playing it on an xbox. We occasionally start threads about halo or our controller.

There's a reason you're obsessed with Sony.

Us Xbox players are busy playing multiplayer games, while Nintendo and Sony fans having nothing to do after finishing their single player baby games.

Xbox fanboys stopped to exist when Microsoft fucked them by releasing their games on pc

You're not helping your case when you have to mention Nintendo and Sony. Enjoy your 60 and cancelled games.

Attached: crackdown 3.jpg (645x309, 49K)

Just picked up an xbox one x, what games should I get for it?

>xbox

apparently they are not as retarded as the rest of you consolefaggots

Whatever you want. There is literally no better way to play any multi-plat than on an XBoneX.

forza horizon 4

Ex drones are so irrelevant they have to mention Sony just to get noticed.

Attached: sony won.jpg (196x251, 13K)

>annual sports game

Yikes. Might as well include NBA2k and Madden.

Anyone else looking forward to Ori? Seems like it'll be Microsofts 3rd +90 game .

>OP shitting on Xbox and mentions Sony
>this is obviously X-drones trying to get attention
Based retard. Xbros are too busy being chill and actually playing vidya. That’s why you never hear from us in your autistic console war threads.

arcade racers aren't sports and not at all comparable to fifa or madden

not to mention that horizon aint an annual game

Latest acquisition rumors:
Relic
Double Fine
IO
Turtle Rock

Attached: images.png (207x244, 7K)

Busy playing games most of the time. Gamepass and games with gold keeps the backlog full

RED LEADER REPORTING IN

Attached: 20181108_212133.jpg (796x597, 111K)

Nice.

My wife and her bull love gamepass too and its like shut up bitch I'm gaming

too busy playing games. snoyboys can watch movies and shitpost at the same time

Use Game Pass first. You'll pay $10 a month and it'll give you an idea on what to expect. Multiplats are better there anyways.

I like my Xbone, but I don't love it. I love Game Pass, backwards compatibility and how certain games have of a solid community there than on PC, but at the same time there's something about it that just doesn't sink me in. I guess its because exclusives play far better on PC or that I'm not in any communities or whatever.

If they're going after Turtle Rock they better let them make a proper Left 4 Dead clone instead of whatever Evolve was.